Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,853 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" (42372 Views)

Why Blogger Emenike Iroegbu Was Arrested - Abia Govt / SSS Arrests Blogger Iroegbu Emenike In Akwa Ibom / Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn- Dickson Iroegbu [see Tweet] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by hahn(m): 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
Spybradd:

THE ONE THAT THREATENED TO MAKE NAIJA UNGOVERNABLE IN 2010 OR SO AND ACTUALISED IT IS NOW UR PRESIDENT..
EWU

Brother, it's us against them. They are all mad

One love

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Ozichim(m): 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
Pretender and manipulator like you. So becouse you carried lot of criminal acts and human right abusses against Biafrans during the war, every evil against Biafrans should be allowed to continue without complain. You see how wicked you are and be sure the world is watching. They are not asking for anything except for self determination and if they should regrete their action latter, it should be their problem not yours. so why all the hate.
Nigeria Government are fighting corruption and yet they are curuptly manipulting the juditiary to keep holding Nnamdi Kanu. after so many curt order violation. hypocrites
zeusdgrt:
See wetin too much television dey do u.Myguy go sit down for dirty,nothing will hppn in south south even una east pple don reject biafra so go sleep or better go find work do!yeye animal living in an illusion.When kids like u who dint experience d war talk I just laughed cz u don't knw wt you are saying,even I dint bt d stories n history are very horrible so myguy I say again go sleep for ariaria market...lol

1 Like

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Oladimejy(m): 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
ahahah(laughing)omo dis pple want to burst my stomach ooo...(igbo voice)KANU how prison........D ZOO WILL FALL!!! na today?hmmm (Back to d matter)KANUHOW DSS PRISON?my guy dnt mind yur fellow Biafra.when it is CHRISTMAS i go bring CHICKEN LAP!...did u hear me?just dnt worry... yur fellow Biafra dnt love u...they just want u to die.
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Kestolovee95(f): 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
the zoo don fall yakata

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by DropShot: 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
Softhands:
I wish Jonathan never conceded defeat. That your smelling mouth would probably have been rotting away somewhere in a mass grave. #Long_Live_BiafraRepublic
And perhaps Jonathan himself would have been dead just like many others. The fact is that he lost and NOTHING HAPPENED DESPITE YOUR THREATS!
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Kestolovee95(f): 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2015
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by armadeo(m): 12:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
Madcow film don finish. I dey go house.
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by nonstan(m): 12:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
jumper524:
believe me flat head is a curse, had it been the igbos head wear normal they would have been more resonable
ur an imbecilic fool..not sure u sucked ya mums breast
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Ozichim(m): 12:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
there is no peace for the wicked. truth haters. You don't like the Igbos for no reason. Igbos have many reasons to hate you. You don't have any common value with the Igbos, so why do you insist that they should stay together with you. If Igbos are bad as Nigerias and their Government has made people to believe started from Ahmadu Bello, Why not ask them to look for their own Country? Evil and pretenders.
charlesucheh:
This dude looks like a ritual killer!
Who's he sef?
And which movie has he done?
The guy isn't really with what he does, so he thought the only way to get known is by vomiting trash....Useless PIG.
Na him FATHER and Entire generation go burn......

1 Like

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by tobiasbeecher: 1:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
Pesuzok:
I feel pity for my fellow Igbos, we dont know what we are doing to ourselves. We it hurts me is that all igbos are classified as biafra. What annoys me most is when ther say our oil, I wonder which oil they are referring to. The one at oguta or in south south states. How many producing oil fields do we have in south east, I am sure they dont know. Keep on banking on SS oil, the Ijaws and other SS states are just waiting for the igbo man that will come and touch their oil, then the next succession chant will start. "SS want their own nation"
Idiiot why can't you feel pity for yourself rather feeling pity for the entire Igbos.
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by deraugo: 1:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
ichidodo:
[b] Ogoni 9 were murdered and Nigeria almost became a hell on earth.... .Nnamdi Kanu murdered? let us just say the south east and vast swaths of the South south will be areas most families of service men would fear for their loved ones be posted there-in....More or less the entire place will turn into a meat grinder for the NA,swallowing vast divisions but little survivors.....The economy paralyses as 70% of our crude oil exporting infrastructure goes up in flames as a result of sabotage, urban warfare, preemptive bombings etc. The Naira crashes against the dollar and most service men deep in combat against biafran forces might be owed wages plus inadequate equipment....Low morale.... Quota system bred illdiscipline and incompetency......the stress of fighting west African Isis and Biafra on two fronts would lead to a total collapse, chaos and desertions on a massive scale in the Nigerian Army leading to quick reclaiming of grounds along the Biafran border deep into Nigerian territory in its western axis-up to Ore and Northern axis -up to Benue River by Biafra.....Military scientifically speaking, it will be a race by West African Isis and Biafra on which force annexes how much Nigerian territory, how resource rich these territories annexed are, how amenable are its people to the cause whether Islamic or Biafra,their level or strength of patriotism to Nigeria or tribe,distance btw areas of military logistics importance and the Atlantic Ocean. At some point,West African Isis and Biafra might technically be territorial neighbors just as you have in Iraq with Kurdistan Iraq(Biafra), IsIs (BH)and Iraq government(The Zoo) all sharing territorial boundaries in Iraqi Land(Nigeria).However which way you look at it, tis a lose lose situation for The Zoo.[/b]

very sound analysis

2 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by edupedia: 1:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
Rose2014:

Ordinary "bread", you can't even spell

So much for quota system

Meanwhile Abiola died and nothing happened

Yorubas did not issue empty and irresponsible threats...none was issued over Abiola...but we remembered how many Igbos stood aloof saying "wetin concern me" when Abiola was arrested and when Yorubas mouned his death...I will never buy any film or any work this man is in again...just my personal decision niyen...o pari...

2 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by tobiasbeecher: 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
dayowunmi:
"if Jonathan loses this election, Nigeria will burn" Jonathan has since lost and Nigeria is still intact. If they don't give us Biafra ... the leader of Biafra is being tried in a zoo now, if anything happens to him Nigeria will burn. I hope he's safe and nothing happens to him but if anything do happen, Nigeria will still be intact. I don't know how Biafra possibly think they can take on the entire Nigerian army and have a chance of winning, if Nigeria burns its gonna result in more Igbo casualties, its gonna be like Israel vs Palestine. why don't u just give peace a chance.
Have you given peace a chance with your utterances? If at the end Biafra becomes a reality just know that you and your kinsmen contributed immensely in making it a reality through your hate messages/utterances!

1 Like

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by jumper524(m): 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
nonstan:

ur an imbecilic fool..not sure u sucked ya mums breast
giv me 1 reason why i should argue with you when you yourself know ur head is flat and u can never be reasonable

1 Like

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by tobiasbeecher: 1:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
Eddygourdo:
don't mind those stupid people. They are my brothers oh, but am ashamed of them. Empty chest beating always. They forget the Igbos are too reasonable for violence or terrorism
Who are your brothers?

1 Like

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Eddygourdo(m): 1:17pm On Nov 24, 2015
tobiasbeecher:

Who are your brothers?
ndi igbo ibem
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Ozichim(m): 1:17pm On Nov 24, 2015
tobiasbeecher:

Idiiot why can't you feel pity for yourself rather feeling pity for the entire Igbos.
Deciever like you. you are not Igbo. Igbos have enough oil to take care of all their needs. you think you can decieve the anybody again. we are all Biafrans there is nothing like south-South. We all are Biafrans. And we have more than enough for everybody. you liar.
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Ozichim(m): 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
edupedia:

Yorubas did not issue empty and irresponsible threats...none was issued over Abiola...but we remembered how many Igbos stood aloof saying "wetin concern me" when Abiola was arrested and when Yorubas mouned his death...I will never buy any film or any work this man is in again...just my personal decision niyen...o pari...
Go and jump into the deep sea. He will always excel as usual. Anybody God has blessed remain blessed.
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by tobiasbeecher: 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
klax:
Who is talking goat or human being Biko Nwanne stop bragging and chest beating if he die what can you do Mr goat producer And what will biafra do As much as I'm concern I don't pray for his death but if he fails to let sleeping dog lie and he is eventually terminated so be it he get what he asked for and nothing will happen I mean naaaahhbaah will happen.

This silly anuofia hegoat talking where was him when boko haram were killing the Igbos in the North or you guys forget so soon Why can't this goat boast Nigeria will burn then Mere looking at this anuofia face you can see stress and hunger all over him pls Bro biko tell kanu to sshhhrraaapp and feck off orelse ............and nothing will happen. Remember igbo are everywhere and successful in their outside igboland so just remember the consequence and be noted it's going to be unlike boko haram case. So uf you want to go ahead and let's see.

One of my mum younger brother has five good solid buildingss in Lagos and Kaduna but with big company in Lagos but has only unpainted 3bed bungalow empty in the village but was in our house last night shouting I have to called the military boys at the gate to walked him out or be beaten up, a foolish man spend all your money in another mans land and be shouting biafra fool

Dont stay in South West or south south or North doing your business and be shouting biafra pls who is fooling who Bloody cowards. If my words anger you go and kill yourself ok. A brave man I mean a real man when he says I hate something never eat it or taste or stays around that thing but still eating it or staying around what you hate makes you a coward. Period pack your loads and return to village simple then shout biafra then you are making sense.
What is this one saying, are you OK?
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by tobiasbeecher: 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
Eddygourdo:
ndi igbo ibem
Then you really need to question your mother
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by tobiasbeecher: 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
Ozichim:

Deciever like you. you are not Igbo. Igbos have enough oil to take care of all their needs. you think you can decieve the anybody again. we are all Biafrans there is nothing like south-South. We all are Biafrans. And we have more than enough for everybody. you liar.
Lol bro you are quoting the wrong person
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Princedapace(m): 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
MadCow1:

Who is this compound fool?

My brother abi na sister, he is no fool...u are the fool, pardon me....no sane country will harm someone who is agitating for freedom please...he has every right to do so...he is not carrying gun to do so...it's only in nigeria this nonsense can take place...

I have been reading comments regarding this, I dont know if it's about pride or what that inspire many people to attack those who seek freedom (those who believe in Biafra)...pls, i am not in support of Biafra, I am an igbo guy, I dream of a united Nigeria witha regional based government...but I will never support anyone trying to mock the people for believing and fighting for their own freedom...this is a simple matter, we should respect peoples' choices and belief system. Mind u, u may sit there and think they are making empty noise...hahhahahahaha..i laugh, well, I pray they are all empty threats too becus if they are not, it's the masses that will suffer it more...no matter the number of easterners Nigeria will kill, many other tribes will be affected one way or the other....it may be u...there is no gain in war...we have been fighting boko haram, have we defeated them yet? It all started like a joke right? now look at the level of boko haram...never ever underestimate anyone, any group, any tribe in this modern era....we all should come together and make our FG to see reason why dialogue at this level is better than claiming to have the might to destroy biafra...yes, Nigeria may have such power but, I can assure u, Nigeria does not need any other war or agitations now, boko haram is eanough...Nigeria is not yet sophisticated please...we have to be careful...these leaders may not be affected that much...Nigeria should respect and understand that freedom is a movement....we should be sensible in this matter, stop trying to show that igbos cant do anything, lolz....even the smallest level of crises is always bloody...another crises in Nigeria may really give boko haram more room to strike this country...and u and I may be affected...our investments, our babes, our wives, our free p***y etc may all be affected....kindly remove this hatred for one tribe out of your judgements please...Remember, never ever underestimate any threat in this life...U NEVER CAN TELL...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by gbishman: 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
Na mouth u dey
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Eddygourdo(m): 1:27pm On Nov 24, 2015
tobiasbeecher:

Then you really need to question your mother
when did you question urs since that's how ur people do it, at worst if it's not my father, it will be ur father that is responsible given the lack of manners you showing, adultery for him isn't beyond expectations, dat being said, we are brothers,. grin wink
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by lohloh: 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
ragiluhivo:

Really @ bolded? The zoo don't seem to be standing to me. How much is fuel in the Zoo? How about the daily bomb blast occurring in the zoo? Not forgetting the 105 missing or dead soldiers from the zoo? Or you want me to mention how Benin Republic has invaded 16 villages in the zoo?

As long as am concerned, the zoo has fallen and Biafra is here
Biafra is where? Tell us where biafra is? You guys are the nuisance in this country. We can't wait to throw you people into wherever you want to be and have some peace in Nigeria. Broda o'deh.
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by tobiasbeecher: 1:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
Bigii:
See this drunkard. Evn jack knife him no get... EwuNonsense

The solution for this Biafra nonsense is very simple.
Pmb should provide enough Beers, pepper soup and abacha to south- East, they will eat and forget ! I know them wela!
And what would they provide for your people and they will eat and forget?
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by sochima1989(m): 1:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
you drink Isoko garri before you sleep..... dreamz of standing and here biafra is eminent.... nzuzu
ragiluhivo:

Really @ bolded? The zoo don't seem to be standing to me. How much is fuel in the Zoo? How about the daily bomb blast occurring in the zoo? Not forgetting the 105 missing or dead soldiers from the zoo? Or you want me to mention how Benin Republic has invaded 16 villages in the zoo?

As long as am concerned, the zoo has fallen and Biafra is here
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by tobiasbeecher: 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2015
lilwill:
Silly Quote

Doesn't he realize that some factions in this country are actally looking for a reason to attack Igbos.

Besides, which successful Igbo man/woman will be willing to leave his/her business in other parts of Nigeria and travel back to the east("Biafra"wink
where there is basically nothing, (no industries or exports of worth to produce, even yams which used to be the pride of Igbos are now mass produced by the north)

As far as I am concerned, anybody agitating for Biafra is only exhibiting a high level of stupidity and madness and seriously needs to be locked up in a sanitorium.

Simple!!!
And what faction(s) is planning to attack the Igbos?
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Lionsclaw: 1:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
DropShot:
We heard more than this before now.

Should Nwazuruke be arrested the zoo will fall

Should Jonathan lose, Nigeria will burn.

Should Kanu be arrested, the zoo will fall.

Release Kanu in 48 hours or we burn down the zoo.
Yet the zoo is still standing gidigba.

Yeebos and empty threats be like bread and butter.

But you sef what do you want? You people should let them go na. They didnt ask for one naira to take along with them. Just let them go.
And some mumu people are liking your comment as if u made any sense. I mean if u cant give me a strong reason why u guys wont let them go then this rubbish u wrote shows you lack depth.
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by sochima1989(m): 1:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
who be the we?
its the difference between civilized elites and vexed/primitive.half learned elites
even the tomato aboki seller and pure water hawker in abuja and Lagos wont harm a peaceful protest.
and you are here raising like a mental hobo......you guys need some sense.....but those cheap drugs in circular wont do the sense.
if Kalu Uche is found guilty na only plead from your governors, elders, mothers go make them pity his family and send him out of Nigeria.
before you quote me....go and listen to the statement of Kanu Uche's lawyer
frenchpharaoh1:
If you say you be yoruba or hausa fulani, and get mind, come protest for Aba as we did in Abuja.
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by DropShot: 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
Lionsclaw:
But you sef what do you want? You people should let them go na. They didnt ask for one naira to take along with them. Just let them go.
And some mumu people are liking your comment as if u made any sense. I mean if u cant give me a strong reason why u guys wont let them go then this rubbish u wrote shows you lack depth.
How may we help them to go? Has the country blocked the borders? Pls tell us specifically how we are stopping them from going?
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Macelliot(m): 1:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
Lalasticlala, even though, I created mine before this..
https://www.nairaland.com/2758636/anything-happens-nnamdi-kanu-nigeria
The same thing happened yesterday to "bomb blast in maiduguri". I opened the thread fist...

Cc: seun

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Praises TB Joshua / Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja / Akaeze Ebonyi Accident: Umahi Visits Scene, Commiserates With Deceased Families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.