Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" (42369 Views)

Why Blogger Emenike Iroegbu Was Arrested - Abia Govt / SSS Arrests Blogger Iroegbu Emenike In Akwa Ibom / Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn- Dickson Iroegbu [see Tweet] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by onyepapa(m): 1:50pm On Nov 24, 2015
Rose2014:

Ordinary "bread", you can't even spell

So much for quota system

Meanwhile Abiola died and nothing happened

hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by dollarlander: 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
Someone help clear a cage for this monkey to stay in prison. Who he think sey him be. Ordinary movie producer. Mumu.
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by tobiasbeecher: 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
sochima1989:
who be the we?
its the difference between civilized elites and vexed/primitive.half learned elites
even the tomato aboki seller and pure water hawker in abuja and Lagos wont harm a peaceful protest.
and you are here raising like a mental hobo......you guys need some sense.....but those cheap drugs in circular wont do the sense.
if Kalu Uche is found guilty na only plead from your governors, elders, mothers go make them pity his family and send him out of Nigeria.
before you quote me....go and listen to the statement of Kanu Uche's lawyer
please what did his lawyer say?
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by FreeGlobe(f): 1:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
dollarlander:
Someone help clear a cage for this monkey to stay in prison. Who he think sey him be. Ordinary movie producer. Mumu.
why are you afraid of biafra
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
DropShot:
We heard more than this before now.

Should Nwazuruke be arrested the zoo will fall

Should Jonathan lose, Nigeria will burn.

Should Kanu be arrested, the zoo will fall.

Release Kanu in 48 hours or we burn down the zoo.
Yet the zoo is still standing gidigba.

Yeebos and empty threats be like bread and butter.

Harm him first and see.

Only Yoruba can boast and talk like the coward they but not a determined and angry Igbo.
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Lionsclaw: 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
DropShot:

How may we help them to go? Has the country blocked the borders? Pls tell us specifically how we are stopping them from going?
grin by holding their Kanu hostage for making secession comments, by arresting them when they pull up their flags in their own states (not in Lagos, Abuja or Warri), by making hateful nasty unwarranted comments when you hear they are presentig their case to world humanitarian organisations. Thats how you are stopping them grin
So next time you hear them say they want to go. Just tell them farewell, not from hate but good intent. They can only be your brothers from across the border ok? Life is too short for unwarranted bigotry undecided

1 Like

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by MadCow1: 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
Princedapace:

My brother abi na sister, he is no fool...u are the fool, pardon me....no sane country will harm someone who is agitating for freedom please...he has every right to do so...he is not carrying gun to do so...it's only in nigeria this nonsense can take place...

I have been reading comments regarding this, I dont know if it's about pride or what that inspire many people to attack those who seek freedom (those who believe in Biafra)...pls, i am not in support of Biafra, I am an igbo guy, I dream of a united Nigeria witha regional based government...but I will never support anyone trying to mock the people for believing and fighting for their own freedom...this is a simple matter, we should respect peoples' choices and belief system. Mind u, u may sit there and think they are making empty noise...hahhahahahaha..i laugh, well, I pray they are all empty threats too becus if they are not, it's the masses that will suffer it more...no matter the number of easterners Nigeria will kill, many other tribes will be affected one way or the other....it may be u...there is no gain in war...we have been fighting boko haram, have we defeated them yet? It all started like a joke right? now look at the level of boko haram...never ever underestimate anyone, any group, any tribe in this modern era....we all should come together and make our FG to see reason why dialogue at this level is better than claiming to have the might to destroy biafra...yes, Nigeria may have such power but, I can assure u, Nigeria does not need any other war or agitations now, boko haram is eanough...Nigeria is not yet sophisticated please...we have to be careful...these leaders may not be affected that much...Nigeria should respect and understand that freedom is a movement....we should be sensible in this matter, stop trying to show that igbos cant do anything, lolz....even the smallest level of crises is always bloody...another crises in Nigeria may really give boko haram more room to strike this country...and u and I may be affected...our investments, our babes, our wives, our free p***y etc may all be affected....kindly remove this hatred for one tribe out of your judgements please...Remember, never ever underestimate any threat in this life...U NEVER CAN TELL...

I will start my retort by first of all calling you a complex fool.

You seem blissfully oblivious of all that has led up to this point.

Mr. KANU who is advocating for freedom does not speak for the entire South of Nigeria.

Were you deaf when Mr. Kanu floated a pirate radio station in Nigeria where he freely spewed hate and violence towards other tribes in Nigeria? Or have you never listened to Radio Biafra?

We're you also deaf or blind to see the countless videos on YouTube where he was soliciting funds to buy arms and build bombs to destroy Nigeria? Or have you chosen to be selective in your intelligence?

The war angle is being sold by Kanu and his goons and not byby Nigerians.

Nigeria didn't start this shiit, he did and if the courts find him guilty of high treason and sentence him to death, he should sent into a prison full of heavy bodied hardened criminal and left to be raped to death. angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by DropShot: 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
Lionsclaw:

grin by holding their Kanu hostage for making secession comments, by arresting them when they pull up their flags in their own states (not in Lagos, Abuja or Warri), by making hateful nasty unwarranted comments when you hear they are presentig their case to world humanitarian organisations. Thats how you are stopping them grin
So next time you hear them say they want to go. Just tell them farewell, not from hate but good intent. They can only be your brothers from across the border ok? Life is too short for unwarranted bigotry undecided
Comic relief. grin

1 Like

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by DropShot: 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
opal4real:

Harm him first and see.

Only Yoruba can boast and talk like the coward they but not a determined and angry Igbo.
A chest beater you are.

2 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Kalvan: 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
Yeegbos are cowards! This is all talk. Lol!

For decades, the northerners have killed your people like flies, and you've done nothing. grin

If Ojukwu didn't step up in 1966, your people would have been wiped out like nama.

3 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Lionsclaw: 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
DropShot:

Comic relief. grin
I think excessive sun is why you guys reason and talk abmormally grin
I asked a question you did not answer like someone granded. But replied with a question. I humoured you with a reasonable reply. If u didnt have a good reply or my answer you could have just shut up, but no you must reply senselessly. Naija I hail
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by sochima1989(m): 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
"we are not saying Kanu Uche is innocent of allegations levied on him but our law demands you treat him innocent till declared guilty"
such statement from a legal adviser leaves us to no further assumption than PLEA BARGAINING
tobiasbeecher:

please what did his lawyer say?
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by timunstopable: 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
Nigeria will burn?
embarassed
This is a treasonable statement DSS should jux pick him up Asap

2 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Kalvan: 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
ichidodo:
[b] Ogoni 9 were murdered and Nigeria almost became a hell on earth.... .Nnamdi Kanu murdered? let us just say the south east and vast swaths of the South south will be areas most families of service men would fear for their loved ones be posted there-in....More or less the entire place will turn into a meat grinder for the NA,swallowing vast divisions but little survivors.....The economy paralyses as 70% of our crude oil exporting infrastructure goes up in flames as a result of sabotage, urban warfare, preemptive bombings etc. The Naira crashes against the dollar and most service men deep in combat against biafran forces might be owed wages plus inadequate equipment....Low morale.... Quota system bred illdiscipline and incompetency......the stress of fighting west African Isis and Biafra on two fronts would lead to a total collapse, chaos and desertions on a massive scale in the Nigerian Army leading to quick reclaiming of grounds along the Biafran border deep into Nigerian territory in its western axis-up to Ore and Northern axis -up to Benue River by Biafra.....Military scientifically speaking, it will be a race by West African Isis and Biafra on which force annexes how much Nigerian territory, how resource rich these territories annexed are, how amenable are its people to the cause whether Islamic or Biafra,their level or strength of patriotism to Nigeria or tribe,distance btw areas of military logistics importance and the Atlantic Ocean. At some point,West African Isis and Biafra might technically be territorial neighbors just as you have in Iraq with Kurdistan Iraq(Biafra), IsIs (BH)and Iraq government(The Zoo) all sharing territorial boundaries in Iraqi Land(Nigeria).However which way you look at it, tis a lose lose situation for The Zoo.[/b]

[img]http://cdn.meme.am/instances/54249017.jpg[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by tobiasbeecher: 2:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
sochima1989:
"we are not saying Kanu Uche is innocent of allegations levied on him but our law demands you treat him innocent till declared guilty"
such statement from a legal adviser leaves us to no further assumption than PLEA BARGAINING
Lol i intentionally asked you that question to know what you will say. That the lawyer said that doesn't in anyway mean that he is courting for a plea bargain. Of course when you are charged for a crime, you are not guilty or innocent till you are tried and convicted or set free by a court of competent jurisdiction. So his lawyer saying that doesn't mean anything really.
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Princedapace(m): 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2015
MadCow1:

I will start my retort by first of all calling you a complex fool.

You seem blissfully oblivious of all that has led up to this point.

Mr. KANU who is advocating for freedom does not speak for the entire South of Nigeria.

Were you deaf when Mr. Kanu floated a pirate radio station in Nigeria where he freely spewed hate and violence towards other tribes in Nigeria? Or have you never listened to Radio Biafra?

We're you also deaf or blind to see the countless videos on YouTube where he was soliciting funds to buy arms and build bombs to destroy Nigeria? Or have you chosen to be selective in your intelligence?

The war angle is being sold by Kanu and his goons and not byby Nigerians.

Nigeria didn't start this shiit, he did and if the courts find him guilty of high treason and sentence him to death, he should sent into a prison full of heavy bodied hardened criminal and left to be raped to death. angry

what about those who said they will make Nigeria ungovernable when they lost election? many lives were lost as a result of that, were they taken to court?

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by simplycarro: 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
luckiestman:

U guys are hypocritical animal from the land of waste..... When that leaner “kunle afolayan" made that tribal comments, u people cheered him.... Now u are forming like an epileptic patient!!! Mtcheew

Mad man! We see those selling Pirated CDs and those producing them. You foolish animals like comparing oranges and apples.
Bastards!
Kunle Afolayan was clearly speaking against those your cannibalistic brothers from the land of the fading sun infringing on his intellectual property.
Fools, always trying to reap where they did not sow.

2 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
jumper524:
believe me flat head is a curse, had it been the igbos head wear normal they would have been more resonable

If your English was Normal, I would have believed you have Brain undecided undecided
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by j1mmy: 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
Kalvan:
Yeegbos are cowards! This is all talk. Lol!

For decades, the northerners have killed your people like flies, and you've done nothing. grin

If Ojukwu didn't step up in 1966, your people would have been wiped out like nama.

So Ojukwu actually "Step up"
Ojukwu pushed his people into a war they could not win.
He did not fire a shot in the war, he hid in command post until defeat was imminent and then did what IGBO people will do, run and hide!
Coward!

Then the part that defines IGBO mentality happened, the coward was given a hero's welcome by the remaining fools who were not wiped out.

2 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by lilwill(m): 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

Your first sentence

Do you also realise that some igbos and biafrans are looking for a way to revenge the unjust killings of their people over yrs in the evil contraception

So I think the feeling is mutual
Hence biafrans want their nation back

Biafrans never ever ever had a nation to start with bro

Talking of unjust behaviours towards the Igbos, all major tribes are one way or another responsible for the position Nigeria is now.
Y'all started the fisrt coup, did we riot? No

PS: Every sensible Igbo man or woman should ask themselves this; If the time comes to secede, can you leave your jobs, houses, businesses and properties and move to the east where there is nothing, no agriculture, no industries and no oil(cos apparently the Niger Deltans aren't leaving with y'all) and live with each other knowing fully well that your tribe leaders do not have any plans towards you and your children's future?

3 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by sochima1989(m): 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
yes he is still innocent but when a lawyer throws weight off the innocence of his client na big lacuna on his part oh.......... I wish dey can let him go back to his family. I enjoy fighting a just course but when a lawyer comes in it becomes a matter of evidence.. so everyone asking for fairness, justice and equity wont be wrong if he is found guilty.
tobiasbeecher:

Lol i intentionally asked you that question to know what you will say. That the lawyer said that doesn't in anyway mean that he is courting for a plea bargain. Of course when you are charged for a crime, you are not guilty or innocent till you are tried and convicted or set free by a court of competent jurisdiction. So his lawyer saying that doesn't mean anything really.
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
timunstopable:
Nigeriq will burn?

This is a treasonable statement DSS should jux pick himz up Asap

Why did DSS not pick up the man that threatened that there will be no Nigeria if a northerner did not emerge president in 2015?

Why did DSS not pick up the man that threatened blood of dogs & baboons referring to fellow countrymen?
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by MadCow1: 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
Princedapace:
what about those who said they will make Nigeria ungovernable when they lost election? many lives were lost as a result of that, were they taken to court?

Can you prove they actually made the Nation ungovernable?

I know you are referring to the President. Well, he is in power now, is the nation Governable?

And can you show me proof that President Buhari said so?

1 Like

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by flokii: 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
Rose2014:

Ordinary "bread", you can't even spell
So much for quota system
Meanwhile Abiola died and nothing happened

a typical slowpoke.. datz what you are..
so none of ur Igbo chiefs died in d past shey?... Ironsi, okoti eboh and co.
or is it d massacre of ur kind during d civil war... yet nothing has happened
keep fooling ursef..

2 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by xtervaganza(m): 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
Sadly they have no balls like the Arabs

Arabs would storm the court premises and release their man.....

These ones are bunch of dickless noisemakers

3 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by flokii: 2:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
the foool Nnamdi was even asking his Igbos to kill yorubas... imagine..
he no mention hausa/fulanis o
no be una fault sha... una don see yorubas like dat
too much familiarity brings contempt

3 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
lilwill:

Biafrans never ever ever had a nation to start with bro

Talking of unjust behaviours towards the Igbos, all major tribes are one way or another responsible for the position Nigeria is now.
Y'all started the fisrt coup, did we riot? No

PS: Every sensible Igbo man or woman should ask themselves this; If the time comes to secede, can you leave your jobs, houses, businesses and properties and move to the east where there is nothing, no agriculture, no industries and no oil(cos apparently the Niger Deltans aren't leaving with y'all) and live with each other knowing fully well that your tribe leaders do not have any plans towards you and your children's future?

nonsense. You were making sense until you said no oil. Igboland has oil in Abia, Imo and Egbema.

Igboland extends into Rivers & Delta states, fact. And don't ever think Nigeria will find it easy in the Niger Delta if there is a major crises with Igbos.

A word is enough for the wise.

The first coup was led by a man from Niger Delta but you say it was an Igbo led coup but when it comes to crude oil you quickly separate Niger delta from Igbos.

May it never be well with you swine.

1 Like

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by lilwill(m): 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2015
I believe what the Igbos should be doing is consolidating to develop their towns, villages and states and making sure that their governors are held accountable for each state's development instead of just going home every xmas/new year holidays to flaunt cash they don't have.

I mean, the Igbos basically own Alaba int'l market, Idumota, Computer village areas of Lagos etc and none of their native states can boast of such revenue generating ventures or are even technically equipped to. All they care about is the MONEY... Well you have the money, but its not evident in your native land other than in your respective village mansions.

If you were to secede;
what will you do when you go back to your respective states?
Which world class schools will your children attend?
Are you willing to startup your businesses back up from scratch?
What exactly will you eat because you are not known for your agriculture?
Which power station(s) wil provide your power?...

The list of questions is endless

Instead of pining for a nightmare dressed as a daydream, we should unite as a country and join hands to take Nigeria to greater heights.

3 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Kalvan: 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
j1mmy:

So Ojukwu actually "Step up"
Ojukwu pushed his people into a war they could not win.
He did not fire a shot in the war, he hid in command post until defeat was imminent and then did what IGBO people will do, run and hide!
Coward!

Then the part that defines IGBO mentality happened, the coward was given a hero's welcome by the remaining fools who were not wiped out.

Ojukwu was obviously a coward, and I didn't mean step up in a positive sense.

3 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by frank442: 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
With ur foto shop. Pix
Nothing will happen
What happened when they kill Abiola

Don't want him to die but to suffer

Large mouth fool

1 Like

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by lilwill(m): 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

nonsense. You were making sense until you said no oil. Igboland has oil in Abia, Imo and Egbema.

Igboland extends into Rivers & Delta states, fact. And don't ever think Nigeria will find it easy in the Niger Delta if there is a major crises with Igbos.

A word is enough for the wise.

The first coup was led by a man from Niger Delta but you say it was an Igbo led coup but when it comes to crude oil you quickly separate Niger delta from Igbos.

May it never be well with you swine.

How much 'Oil' have you produced from such areas
What has the 'oil' you claim to have done to improve the standard of living of your tribe?
If you want to leave, you are free to, but as far as I am concerned leaving Nigeria at this point is only going to set you back decades in development

Igboland does not extend to the Niger Delta or do you want to force them to secede with you

2 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by engroluyede: 2:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
DropShot:
We heard more than this before now.

Should Nwazuruke be arrested the zoo will fall

Should Jonathan lose, Nigeria will burn.

Should Kanu be arrested, the zoo will fall.

Release Kanu in 48 hours or we burn down the zoo.
Yet the zoo is still standing gidigba.

Yeebos and empty threats be like bread and butter.

Why are you fueling this matter if you don't know what to say keep ur hand of your keyboard, Igbo people are the china of Nigeria, all their effort is been suppressed and you are saying this? See am no from Igbo land I am a Yoruba man. But they should not harmed him the way fela was harmed and the way Awolowo was harmed and the way mko Abiola was harmed and killed. Is not a threat, they came out for Biafra and they are not hiding unlike Boko haram that is faceless and killing people in mass. Aren't you not tired? Is not a threat okay they should kill him then!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President / Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman / Akaeze Ebonyi Accident: Umahi Visits Scene, Commiserates With Deceased Families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.