Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,706 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:09 AM

What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates (4901 Views)

My Gf Is Cheating On Me. What Shud I Do Since I Caught Her Red Handed. / Pls Help Me, My Conscience Is Killing Me, What Shud I Do / I Was Harrassed And Almost Tagged G.ay, What Shud I Do Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by philfrey08: 11:47am On Nov 24, 2015
Durentt:
look at dis one undecided
Na joke
But why waste money on a tattoo?
I haven't seen a tattoo i like on anyone, EVER!
It tells a lot about who a person is.

Dont mind your roomies and enjoy your tattoo you can also have some on your cheek down to neck e go make sense
Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by naijaboiy: 11:47am On Nov 24, 2015
Durentt:
Smh. Sha tank u
grin
Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 24, 2015
luvguy:
does tatoo makes u a big guy?...
didn't do it for big guy sake undecided
Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by luvguy(m): 11:49am On Nov 24, 2015
Durentt:
sometimes i wish i cud join cult nd deal wit sum idiats
Teenager
Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 24, 2015
philfrey08:

Na joke
But why waste money on a tattoo?
I haven't seen a tattoo i like on anyone, EVER!
It tells a lot about who a person is.

Dont mind your roomies and enjoy your tattoo you can also have some on your cheek down to neck e go make sense
yea grin
Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 24, 2015
luvguy:
Teenager
and so?
Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by luvguy(m): 11:51am On Nov 24, 2015
Durentt:
and so?
i knw dem by their comments *childish*
Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 24, 2015
Jackeeh:
Hmmmm I wish I knew where to have mine removed!
pls where n hw much did u get urs? Am lukin for a professional place
Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 24, 2015
luvguy:
i knw dem by their comments *childish*
good for u undecided
Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by Jackeeh(m): 12:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
Durentt:
pls where n hw much did u get urs? Am lukin for a professional place

Instead of seeking where to get the one you already have removed,u wish to add more? Hmmmm
Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
Jackeeh:

Instead of seeking where to get the one you already have removed,u wish to add more? Hmmmm
just tell me na. Am nt adding
Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by iamtomi(f): 12:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
dont bother asking 4 advice from nairalanders....dey will always make matters worse
Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by Xhaka(m): 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
What is the meaning of that tattoo?
You better clean it if you dont want your father to disown you
Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by danton(m): 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by GoodFaith: 3:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
Durentt:
I dnt,why most Nigerians are amebos, bizybodies, angry Later they'll claim they are religious. Semester just started and left off campus nd decided to stay in d hostel dis year. I went to bath one mornin nd came back to d room shirtless showing my chest tattoo, it was only some few drawings and my roommates wey lukin at me,lik a ghost, haven't they seen a tattooed man before? angry since then (2 weeks ago) they stopped talking to me. My father came to school nd was embarrassing to remov my shirt then i knew my roommates hav told him when i hav bin tryna hide it. Now my father gav me a deadline before christmas to remuv it. I dnt knw wat to do,again
Good for you FOOL
Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 24, 2015
GoodFaith:
Good for you FOOL
bastarrd
Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by bettercreature(m): 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
Durentt:
bastarrd
I wonder how old you are for your father to remove your shirt in public anyway just clean the tattoo and forget the whole thing
Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by GoodFaith: 6:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
Durentt:
bastarrd
Really Kid?------------------------Mr tattoo
will u call ur daddy "bastarrd"
I might be older than your Daddy
I think your problem is "home training = zero "
Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
bettercreature:
I wonder how old you are for your father to remove your shirt in public anyway just clean the tattoo and forget the whole thing
Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
GoodFaith:

Really Kid?------------------------Mr tattoo
will u call ur daddy "bastarrd"
I might be older than your Daddy
I think your problem is "home training = zero "
u are so useless angry when u commented, must u add 'Fool'?? Idiat, am dun wit u, dnt comment on my thread aqain angry
Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by GoodFaith: 8:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
Durentt:
u are so useless angry when u commented, must u add 'Fool'?? Idiat, am dun wit u, dnt comment on my thread aqain angry
I added the FOOL because you acted like one
U are a fucking little 21 year old?
U are a little pussy kid
Before you know useless person
Finish school Mr tattoo
Get a job
A kid that want to belong
Do u have the money to remove the tattoo?
Kid go play
Like Nigerians will say U don't fucking have home training

1 Like

Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by zenith4biz(m): 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2015
The recipe for natural tattoo removal.

1. Mix equal parts fresh lime juiceand vinegar.

2. Deeply cleanse skin with soap and an abrasive pad

.3. Apply the lime juice, vinegar mixture.

4. It will sting for several minutes.

5. Apply antibiotic ointment anddress with gauze for several days

.6. A scab will form.

7. No picking

.8. When the scab falls off the tattoo will be considerably faded or gone.

9. This process can be repeated once every six weeks until the desired results are attained.

http://www.elephantjournal.com/2014/04/all-natural-tattoo-removal-ashleigh-hitchcock/

Disclaimer
I am not responsible for any negative effects thus may have on you, Jesus loves you
Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
GoodFaith:
I added the FOOL because you acted like one U are a fucking little 21 year old? U are a little pussy kid Before you know useless person Finish school Mr tattoo Get a job A kid that want to belong Do u have the money to remove the tattoo? Kid go play Like Nigerians will say U don't fucking have home training

u are confused, i dont reply confused pple.
Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by Yukirusi(f): 9:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
Durentt:
u are confused, i dont reply confused pple.
But you just replied

1 Like

Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by pretydiva(f): 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
Durentt:
sometimes i wish i cud join cult nd deal wit sum idiats
so who/what is stopping u undecided

1 Like

Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
Yukirusi:
But you just replied
i dont reply confused pple "twice" that's wat i meant
Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
pretydiva:
so who/what is stopping u undecided
angry
Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 07, 2015
iamtomi:
dont bother asking 4 advice from nairalanders....dey will always make matters worse

No everyone makes matters worse. Do you make matters worse with you replies to threads like this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

100 Ways To Tell If A Guy Likes You / The Sweetest Thing, E Too Sweet Abeg (PICTURES) / I Just Found Out My Mom Is F**** My Husband To Be (Please Advice Me)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.