Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,540 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University - Education (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University (215601 Views)

How I Used What I Had To Get What I Need In The University / Photo: I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In Jamb / "How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University" - Abandon Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by queenfav(f): 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
ayusco85:

dont u remember any other thing that happened after u got tipsy, before you went to bed? just curious..... and i guess am speaking for dem oda guys too grin
see your weak interrogation..Just ask her directly abeg.Or should I help you?

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by tochez24(m): 1:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
queenfav:

leave haa na,evryone undastnds kk.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by ayusco85(m): 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
queenfav:

hahahaha. i no dey o. no be for my mouth them go hear say OP no be virgin..

3 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by uncjay(m): 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
ayusco85:

dont u remember any other thing that happened after u got tipsy, before you went to bed? just curious..... and i guess am speaking for dem oda guys too grin

Bros nawa for u oooo.....this s3x scene weh she neva put go make some people get bp oooo...

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
uncjay:

Bros I agreed with you 100%...but if only you read me well you'd discover that there's an underlining tone when I used "wicked manner".....if her reputation serves her right just as you painted, she could atleast told to be ready to leave or find an accommodation as she would require money to pay for the rent, knowing the op is incapacitated, instead of sending her out unaware.....that's crude if u ask me

I blv she did dat,knwing she culd nt stand ha pity.

The money Rita for tp showed she ha no option than to do this.

I feel Rita culd nt stand ha face of sorrow,that why she had to even gv security to gv ha.

Who knows Op culd hv bin crying n begging Rita,Rita culd nt stand saying no to ha.Bt if Rita say yes.Whr will the money cum from for both of them to live their.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by ayusco85(m): 1:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
uncjay:

Bros nawa for u oooo.....this s3x scene weh she neva put go make some people get bp oooo...

am just speaking for those who want sex scene. they abound on this thread
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Prales(m): 1:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
From the mood in this forum, both men and women are locked down patiently waiting for when the deed will be done. Can you handle it? Can you write it well, telling them the bits and pieces? Loz. Go ahead...

2 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by saintmark88(m): 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
Op this one that you are now living with Andy, pls dnt twist the story, we want it original, u know wah am talking about, Andy isn't ......... Ryt??
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by moyin2009: 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
Dear OP, I appreciate your work, it is excellent. More ink to your pen. Very didactic piece.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by iambabaG: 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
We in page 19 already.. OMG!! Never read past page 1 before now.. I'm sure same 4 most of us!!
Gbeborun sweet oo!!

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by uncjay(m): 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
marlockj:

I blv she did dat,knwing she culd nt stand ha pity.

The money Rita for tp showed she ha no option than to do this.

I feel Rita culd nt stand ha face of sorrow,that why she had to even gv security to gv ha.

Who knows Op culd hv bin crying n begging Rita,Rita culd nt stand saying no to ha.Bt if Rita say yes.Whr will the money cum from for both of them to live their.

In that case her letter wasn't compassionate enough or it just does not show she had no choice, anyone in op's shoes would not have at first consider it that she had no choice but she just wanted to get rid of her, no doubt the op will definitely beg her, she should still do that and maybe later she could take a decision and let the disadvantaged know that she could not stand her that's why she had to do what she did. Fair enough.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by skedy1(m): 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
Kjking:
Finally I'm here!!! started reading from page one!!! now let's continue.... I've never been touched by a story like this before....

Ur own better say come now o, niggas don de here since yestada d hear Andy n Rita mata....Can d story gree fit finish?? Chai!
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by uncjay(m): 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
ayusco85:

am just speaking for those who want sex scene. they abound on this thread

And you?

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by ayusco85(m): 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
uncjay:

And you?

lol tongue
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by skedy1(m): 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
ayusco85:

Like me!

Cos those boys called Andy can do o, like Enugu------(fill in d blank spaces)

I no cumuma call person name!!

#Raggae blues
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by dhummystecah(f): 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
ayusco85:

U are either poor in compression, or u totally got the whole story wrongly. Tracy isn't the girl that is asking for rent money. She is the real owner of the bed space in the hostel where the OP was staying before she was kicked out
lol. na Rita not Tracy. maybe you misunderstood.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by rhapzidy(m): 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
Pleaseee OP continue oh, 2 avoid the unavoidable grin
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by lekankolade(m): 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
I pray make dis OP no break down for road ooo...I don follow dis thread pass ma no see d end...make e no b like one Malaysian dude wey gather us for story, after spreading mat he became deaf and dumb halfway....

2 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
anonimi:

I thought the OP was cleaning and cooking for her, not so

Does cleaning and cooking pay 94k?

Wen Op entered Rita's house the 1st day,she said it was clean and beautiful, meaning Rita was always cleaning n washing.meaning without Op Rita will still b doing dat.

The meals,dresses etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by queenfav(f): 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
saintmark88:
Op this one that you are now living with Andy, pls dnt twist the story, we want it original, u know wah am talking about, Andy isn't ......... Ryt??
As in eh..I am patiently waiting,to see how it all went down with andy.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by anonimi: 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
marlockj:

Does cleaning and cooking pay 94k?

Wen Op entered Rita's house the 1st day,she said it was clean and beautiful, meaning Rita was always cleaning n washing.meaning without Op Rita will still b doing dat.

The meals,dresses etc.

I know it doesn't.
I was only being precisely factual.
Let's wait till the end of her story before I make other comments.
Cheers
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by teamobanabo(m): 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
Nice story

following..........

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by braxjay(m): 2:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
saintmark88:
Op this one that you are now living with Andy, pls dnt twist the story, we want it original, u know wah am talking about, Andy isn't ..[size=16pt].GAY[/size]...... Ryt??

blank space filled grin

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Chillext(m): 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
This season film don dey tey o
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by jkbee(m): 2:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
I wl stay glued to my system, even after work I wl continue on my phone. In as much as I hate season film, this SEASONED Tory make sense eehn... we wl surely finish it together. It's now Day 3.... still counting

4 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by streetzdreamz(m): 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
anonimi:

Great post/comment from you.
You may however wish to note that the society is made up of parents and ALL of us interacting together.
We spend way too much celebrating meaningless things instead of using the time & resources to solve our myriad of problems in a comprehensive, long-term manner!
Thankfully there is Nairaland for more diverse interaction that should lead to a better society-Amen!!!
yea right,once you change your mindset and I change mine,and we start thinking positively to achieve different goals,believe me things will take a new turn.

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by thatsincerechic(f): 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
The first week of living with Andy was wonderful, we went to classes together, went to the market, cooked and ate together, also went to swimming pools during weekends. It was a wonderful experience for me. Atleast a piece of fun and relaxation to compensate for the tough times.
The week had extended into weeks, into a month and two weeks and The semester was coming to an end. While I was living with Andy, his cousin, the one I met the next morning after Andy's birthday, well his name was Chuks, was always coming around to eat. He would tease me about putting love portion in the food I prepared because, according to him, that seemed to be the reason why he was always coming back for more.
One of those days, Andy asked me about my roommate and if I wasn't back, and why I wanted my rent to waste. I told him it was better for the money to waste than for me to live with my roommate. I couldn't tell what was on his mind but I knew he was thinking, thinking really hard and i never felt the need to know what it was.
I will not deny the fact that my six weeks with Andy was more like I was threading of dangerous grounds. Andy wanted me to be his girlfriend, but I knew what he actually wanted was intimacy. He wanted sex from me quite all right but I wasn't going to do that. I didn't have that kind of feelings for him and he was more like a brother to me. Most times when we were alone together in his apartment, there was usually tension in the air until someone came around . I could remember how one day he return from a neighbour's place at dawn, he didn't pass the night at his house, it wasn't the first time and when I wanted to know why, he told me he didn't want to spoil things, spoil our friendship that after all he was like a brother. I didn't know what he meant but I read every bit of sarcasm in between the lines.
We remained as roommates until one day...

15 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Tintinnoty(m): 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
until that faithful day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Mekzy02(m): 2:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
OP dont dissappoint some people expectations here o... Lol, the story don d take anoda direction!..

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by monlawal(m): 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
Until one day he nearly did it but Chuks saved the day. Very touching story
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
queenfav:
As in eh..I am patiently waiting,to see how it all went down with andy.
Same way it goes down btw You and ur Guy,no big deal there!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (53) (Reply)

Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result / Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread / FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.