Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University - Education (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University (215362 Views)

How I Used What I Had To Get What I Need In The University / Photo: I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In Jamb / "How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University" - Abandon Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by thatsincerechic(f): 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
"Chai!" I exclaimed as soon as I was out of the building. I was thinking of my next line of action and suddenly I blurted out,
"God forbid! I refused to cry, cry for what? Mtcheew me cry" I said with my eyes moist with tears. My voice was shaking as I said those words, so was my right hand as I kept scrolling forth and back through the contact list on my phone. I had not made up my mind yet on who I wanted to call, to say the fact, I had no one in mind to call and suddenly I thought,
"lemme call this girl self"
The number rang and immediately the person at the other end answered exciting..
"Rose how va, chicken this one wey you dey call me so, any better"
I was trying so much to keep my voice normal so I wouldn't sound pathetic.
"Amaka how you dey na.. You dey house? " I said.
" nah chic, am not, am at my boo's place" I could hear Amaka giggling and i smile weakly.
"so when are you coming back now? " I continued.
" hmmm.. Am not sure oo, I cannot say sha" she replied.
"okay... Aiit take care na.. " as I was about to drop the call, Amaka quickly cut in,
" babe why you asking nao.. Are you okay? You don't sound okay. "
" Nothing" I replied.
"Tell me jor, lemme see if I can help" she said.
"Erm.. I wanted to come spend the weekend at your place, so we could read together and.. "before I could finish my sentence, Amaka interrupted saying
" Omo babes... No need, am not coming back home today, in fact am chilling at boo's place all through the The weekend "
Before I could say jack, she ended the call with " take care bye"
"Then why did she furrrrking ask what my problem was like she was going to help, shey na only you get boyfriend, empty brain! idiot! "I muttered.
I felt so humiliated.
Amaka was one of lazy students in my department. All her assignments had been written by me.
I was still standing outside the gate of the building, the day was getting dark, more people were going into the building, and I wished Rita would be one of them.
While i was so hopeless and confused as to what I would do, a thought struck my mind "Andy"
Yes, I called Andy, he was still in his party mood. He said I could come over that he would be so delighted if I did. At that moment, I couldn't be more grateful....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by tolexy007(m): 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
Op you better come and finish this story now, I can't sleep since yesterday only to continue to think of what will happen at the end of the story...pls finish this thing today, so that I can have good sleep this night....

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by stjsd(m): 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
durocity:
This made me remembered the day I entered Akure without having no where to stay or sleep!!! I stood at Nepa Roundabout Arakale road out of choice looking left and right having no where to go. Called a few people I knew, but was let down. My airtime later finished, I had to borrow 50 naira from Mtn to call my mum who later linked me with one of her relatives I never knew or heard of. Left around 10:30pm in the night after the hookup. Anytime I pass through that same spot, I always felt like crying. Anyway I thank God!!! We all have a story to tell.
next time u go to the nearest church or mosque.

4 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 12:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
uncjay:

" sorry I left your luggage with the gateman. I have a new Roomie who is coming to stay next week****** cos you can no longer stay with me ****I need the cash too you know, you will find N3000, use it as cab fare (no insults intended) Rita".

Indeed! No insult intended....after she send you out in such wicked manner.....abeg wich insult pass this one.

Guy that's not insult.

Let's be real,how do u xpect Rita to pay the rent.

From Wat we read,the Op live 100% on Rita,from cloths to food,shelter.Wat else do u think a human can do without demanding for anything.

If only Op was able to pay, Bt ha condition was critical.

To me I don't blame Rita or Op.Bt to me Rita ha to look for resources to pay the rent.

She even gv Op 3k,wich Op rejected.to me is wrong for Op to hv rejected that.

A person who harbour you for that long,without getting anything in return,the Op should hv known dat sooner or later the resources of the habourer will b exhausted .since it was divided into 2.

And besides if u knw hw girls treat their fellow girl u will knw Rita really tried,do u knw Wat it means for a girl to let a girl wear ha dress.

to me op should even tnk Rita for everything

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by alhassanlens(m): 12:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
Its seems we ar heading to the main part of the story......hmmm

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by ayusco85(m): 12:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
babseg:

See ur head tongue I ask u question. Abeg mind ur business ability u know dey mind your own business for your side?

Touche grin grin
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by alhassanlens(m): 12:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
marlockj:

Guy that's not insult.

Let's be real,how do u coextensive Rita to pay the rent.

From Wat we read,the Op live 100% on Rita,from cloths to food,shelter.Wat else do u think a human can do without demanding for anything.

To me I don't blame Rita or Op.Bt to me Rita ha to look for resources to pay the rent.
. Criosly I dnt do either. @list she av try her quarter and moreover in skul ladies hardly help each oda out. Amaka may serve as perfect example

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by prettyjo(f): 12:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
can't believe i followed this story up to this page

anyway,am still following
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Sammypedro18(m): 12:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
alhassanlens:
Wetin u dy fyn inside my head.......my thoughts exactly!! grin

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
alhassanlens:
grin

11 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by braxjay(m): 12:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
prettyjo:
can't believe i followed this story up to this page

anyway,am still following

I'm telling you. i don't know what I'm expecting to see at the end of the story but i keep refreshing the page and reading. considering I'm at work Atm
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by noblegrex: 12:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
kpez:

So this great Samaritan offering this great help was no great impact in your ungrateful life?! Some say you dirty for shyting afta showering but I say u an ingrate for not mentioning this greatly life-impacting good Samaritan.
na wa for you oo.say na beefing I won call your own ni abi wetin.so you still don't think this lady has done enough by trying to organise such an epistle.u no try oo.its very true she can't mention everything that happened even though I =ly agree with you that the phone aspect is very crucial to know about.you don too para for her.

5 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Bluedee: 1:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
dollarlander:

Kam00007 or kamoru, after she lands the story I will put them together in a single thread and send to you, don't worry. The girl Is writing very interesting story.
Abeg, send to me as well

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
Following this thread to this point is not d problem to me, bt Op where we go get wahala na when u no complete this story. Hehen cheesy make I no talk wetin go happen sef grin

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by bugativeron: 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]THIS GIRL IS NOT SERIOUS. WHO IS HER MATE SELF. jUST BECAUSE I WAS FOLLOWING HER READING SHE BIGIN DO YANGA. SEE IF YOU DONT CONTINUE NOW OP, I WILL DISOWN YOU OOOOOOO.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by thatsincerechic(f): 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
I quickly rushed back into the building, went to the security post, went through my luggage, selected some clothes I needed for the weekend and put them in my handbag. I didn't want to surprise Andy with my big luggage.
Moreover, he just had a birthday party that day, so I guessed he still had some guests around.
When I was sure I had packed up everything I would need for the weekend, I left for Andy's place by boarding the next available bike.
On getting to Andy's place, the whole place was just as I had speculated. To say he had some guests around was an understatement. He had more guests, this time the crowd was big. I had a feeling I had planned for this after party, night party because everywhere was filled up with girls, more girls, and guys too, more guys.
To cut the long story short, Andy welcomed me, took me to his room, kept my bag in a safe place and afterwards we joined the party outside.
I remembered how I had gotten tipsy and weak by taking too much of alcoholic drinks and then I went inside to sleep.
It was dawn, the whole place was empty but filled with litters of cans, disposables, bottles and many other things you would see in an after-party scene.
I was awake, looked around me and saw that Andy was lying by my left, and there was another guy on my right. I didn't know this other guy, he appeared taller, looked older than Andy, they had similar features and i guessed he was Andy's brother until I remembered Andy had told me he was an only child of his parents, or probably a relative I concluded on the second guy. I was right, the other guy was Andy's cousin. He introduced himself to me, immediately he woke up. And yes, he was taller, he had these seductive eyes (the type we call ashewo eyes in my school). Did I forget to mention he was flattery too. Well he was at Andy's for the party and he left that morning.
That day happened to fall on a Sunday. I could not go to church. I checked my phone and saw that I had eight missed calls, I probed further and saw that they were all from my mother.. She had called me while I was partying that night. No I wasn't going to return the calls I decided. I was living my life, I was responsible for myself, whatever she had to say was not going to change anything, at least for now I thought.
I later told Andy that I was having accommodation issues, that I had a quarrel with my roommate and asked him if I could stay in his place for the rest of the week,
He said yes, without a second thought. That Sunday my luggage was brought to Andy's place....

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Kjking(m): 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
Finally I'm here!!! started reading from page one!!! now let's continue.... I've never been touched by a story like this before....

5 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by braxjay(m): 1:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
Kjking:
Finally I'm here!!! started reading from page one!!! now let's continue.... I've never been touched by a story like this before....

welcome o ! we dey since yesterday Phewww

5 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Akynzodeighbour(m): 1:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
this thing go reach page 40
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Adebolade(m): 1:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
The rate at which people are viewing this post is crazy have beeen checking and checking all day as well . Op thank you I'm following bumper to bumper.

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by bugativeron: 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
marlockj:

Guy that's not insult.

A person who harbour you for that long,without getting anything in return,the Op should hv known dat sooner or later the resources of the habourer will b chairs,since it was divided into 2.

And besides if u knw hw girls treat their fellow girl u will knw Rita really tried,do u knw Wat it means for a girl to let a girl wear ha dress.

to me should even tnk Rita for everything

I can't agree more with you on this. OP needs to be grateful to Rita. She squat you that long and also feeding you. Where were you expecting her to raise money for her accommodation, she is a student, she needs all the money she can get too. To accommodate you for a session and few weeks isnt a joke you know. I hope you will always be grateful to that girl because she bailed you out when you most needed help and stabilizing. My 10k advice op. However, i am enjoying this your gist.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Kjking(m): 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
braxjay:

welcome o ! we dey since yesterday Phewww
haha una na landlord na... the girl is good

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by uncjay(m): 1:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
marlockj:

Guy that's not insult.

A person who harbour you for that long,without getting anything in return,the Op should hv known dat sooner or later the resources of the habourer will b chairs,since it was divided into 2.

Bros I agreed with you 100%...but if only you read me well you'd discover that there's an underlining tone when I used "wicked manner".....if her reputation serves her right just as you painted, she could atleast told to be ready to leave or find an accommodation as she would require money to pay for the rent, knowing the op is incapacitated, instead of sending her out unaware.....that's crude if u ask me

4 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by ayusco85(m): 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
thatsincerechic:
I quickly rushed back into the building, went to the security post, went through my luggage, selected some clothes I needed for the weekend and put them in my handbag. I didn't want to surprise Andy with my big luggage.
Moreover, he just had a birthday party that day, so I guessed he still had some guests around.
When I was sure I had packed up everything I would need for the weekend, I left for Andy's place by boarding the next available bike.
On getting to Andy's place, the whole place was just as I had speculated. To say he had some guests around was an understatement. He had more guests, this time the crowd was big. I had a feeling I had planned for this after party, night party because everywhere was filled up with girls, more girls, and guys too, more guys.
To cut the long story short, Andy welcomed me, took me to his room, kept my bag in a safe place and afterwards we joined the party outside.
I remembered how I had gotten tipsy and weak by taking too much of alcoholic drinks and then I went inside to sleep.
It was dawn, the whole place was empty but filled with litters of cans, disposables, bottles and many other things you would see in an after-party scene.
I was awake, looked around me and saw that Andy was lying by my left, and there was another guy on my right. I didn't know this other guy, he appeared taller, looked older than Andy, they had similar features and i guessed he was Andy's brother until I remembered Andy had told me he was an only child of his parents, or probably a relative I concluded on the second guy. I was right, the other guy was Andy's cousin. He introduced himself to me, immediately he woke up. And yes, he was taller, he had these seductive eyes (the type we call ashewo eyes in my school). Did I forget to mention he was flattery too. Well he was at Andy's for the party and he left that morning.
That day happened to fall on a Sunday. I could not go to church. I checked my phone and saw that I had eight missed calls, I probed further and saw that they were all from my mother.. She had called me while I was partying that night. No I wasn't going to return the calls I decided. I was living my life, I was responsible for myself, whatever she had to say was not going to change anything, at least for now I thought.
I later told Andy that I was having accommodation issues, that I had a quarrel with my roommate and asked him if I could stay in his place for the rest of the week,
He said yes, without a second thought. That Sunday my luggage was brought to Andy's place....

dont u remember any other thing that happened after u got tipsy, before you went to bed? just curious..... and i guess am speaking for dem oda guys too grin

14 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Greatidonis: 1:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
Nice sorry you gat here you could make money with this manner of writing" your making so much sense and if this is nollyhood movie I for no watch am. Cos I don't watch those films. But your write up is like one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by timifizzy(m): 1:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
HHmmmmm, I hope I won't be provoked into breaking my ghost mode cheesycheesy..... We can as well substitute Me&OP's thread/story with ticks/dogs.

Meanwhile, Who also wants pop corn and 3d specs ? Place your order, I'll be back.

3 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by arnold123: 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
ayusco85:

Shut up. I feel like slapping u. Ur kind don't ever help without expecting something in return
go and slap your mother first my son, you wan sound like better man here on nairaland just to see if u fit find babe here when 1 naira nor dey ur pocket free toto na u dey find. Devil punish you!!!!! WETIN I MYSELF DON DO FOR THOSE UNGRATEFUL WOMEN ONLY GOD KNOWS!, so stop writing stewpid things like ur life saying u wan "slap " pesin cos if I meet u, u probably can do next to nothing to me, Fool!

2 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by anonimi: 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
stjsd:
next time u go to the nearest church or mosque.

Why not the nearest ORPHANAGE or even primary school
Why not, if not?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Xandred(m): 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
wow..am enjoying dis like say no tomorrow... am following you Op..abeg post more...kudos!

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Gadgetmobil(m): 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Adebolade(m): 1:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
I was also in same shoes as the op I sleep in class since 14k accomodation is now a big issue. Garri automatically turns best food, meat was luxury then in my eyes.
As early as 3am I would have to rush to hostel with my soap and sponge to take my bath,wash my cloth under shower or else I'm in for it that day. Today I give God the glory I'm not yet there but it keeps getting better.

12 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by anonimi: 1:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
marlockj:

Guy that's not insult.

I thought the OP was cleaning and cooking for her, not so

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (53) (Reply)

Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result / Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread / FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.