Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,755 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University - Education (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University (215373 Views)

How I Used What I Had To Get What I Need In The University / Photo: I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In Jamb / "How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University" - Abandon Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by BrownCookie(f): 9:01am On Nov 26, 2015
Adaobi12:
Lucky you.
Most parents thinks that training a child in school ends in paying school fees and house rent.Feeding, transportation and other miscellaneous expenses is not important. Complain, you will be tagged extravagant.
It takes God's grace to graduate why still on the right track, morally.

Mine thought so too....

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Trulie(m): 9:03am On Nov 26, 2015
Nice
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 26, 2015
NOBODYY:
Lie that you dont enjoy sex undecided undecided
Bro,U r sightd o,GD AM.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by ayusco85(m): 9:08am On Nov 26, 2015
babseg:

You no do well oo my sister. You for marry this guy now

See ur mouth. Na ur kind dey help with expectations of reward. Why will she marry him? Na woman dey marry man for ur side?

2 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by skondo09(m): 9:19am On Nov 26, 2015
OP LONG HOPE MAKE SOUL SICK...........

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by ayusco85(m): 9:19am On Nov 26, 2015
kpez:

So this great Samaritan offering this great help was no great impact in your ungrateful life?! Some say you dirty for shyting afta showering but I say u an ingrate for not mentioning this greatly life-impacting good Samaritan.

Stop the name calling joor. What's ur own. Are u the one that gave her the torchlight phone. If it's that easy to narrate a story why not try. Yeye dey smell. Free this girl jare

5 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by skondo09(m): 9:20am On Nov 26, 2015
clefstone:
you haven't even started
I blv you die
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by ClassCaptain(m): 9:22am On Nov 26, 2015
grin
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by NOBODYY: 9:26am On Nov 26, 2015
Pelhumie:
Bro,U r sightd o,GD AM.
How you dey grin
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 26, 2015
thatsincerechic:
Woke up late.
Feeling sleepy.
Getting set for work.
Will continue when I'm less busy at work and in the right state of mind.

No PMs.
I'm sorry I can not reply them due to reasons best known to me.
So please stop sending them.

If you must chat with me personally
. I hope you understand. Thanks
Which university did you go to?

2 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Handsome4real(m): 9:30am On Nov 26, 2015
I don't know you but I've never followed any story on Nairaland like this. Nice write up, Id stay tuned.

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 26, 2015
NOBODYY:
How you dey grin
M gd,u?
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by queenfav(f): 9:30am On Nov 26, 2015
babseg:

You no do well oo my sister. You for marry this guy now
lol..he was a spirico o.He never had a girlfriend all through our university and law school days.He is still a very good friend to me though.

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 26, 2015
ayusco85:

Stop the name calling joor. What's ur own. Are u the one that gave her the torchlight phone. If it's that easy to narrate a story why not try. Yeye dey smell. Free this girl jare

Guy chill, if u have a crush on this babe that's your cupa tea! What most of us are doing is spot errors in the story, fiction or not, and that's being constructive! It should be allowed.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Hardetutu01(m): 9:33am On Nov 26, 2015
thatsincerechic:
I never asked for the pay.. She gave with willingness and i collected with gratefulness, moreover i needed the cash. Would I not be a fool if I had rejected it
u shouldn't av collected it,as a gud frend she is to u,think dat's one of d catalyst behind her askin u to be payin half of d house rent.....

2 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by timmycris(m): 9:33am On Nov 26, 2015
Click like if you are getting bored. Click share if you are not!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by 8unit(f): 9:36am On Nov 26, 2015
queenfav:
I miss blueeyes..she really could get to me with her stories.And she is real about everything..No be like most girls when dey form holy holy and dem be public toilet when every body fit enter,use am waka go.I hope she writes sth for us abeg..e don tay.

baby am beginning to think this one is your main moniker and you're using the fake moniker to write all this stories. It seems you're thesincerechick

3 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by honeyway(m): 9:37am On Nov 26, 2015
Whaooo....I've never been glued to my screen for long story like this before .....Weldone OP

I hope some people are learning the way She writes....internet is not just for fun but for education too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Michaelkelvin1(m): 9:38am On Nov 26, 2015
Na die u day
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by ClassCaptain(m): 9:43am On Nov 26, 2015
datsincerechic. You got a Really Nice Story and indeed a Very Good Writer. ...Will connect With you on Something Sooner Than u expect !!"

Waiting to See d End.Keep up d Good Work...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:47am On Nov 26, 2015
Oya nau op, why do u keep us on suspense mode??
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Plus234(m): 9:48am On Nov 26, 2015
marlockj:

Op I think you need to include everybody,to avoid questions n mke use comprehend the story.

Even does you greet in the morning include them.

yes supported because the course mate has impact in your life too, even more than Andy, from what i read so far
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by paddybrown(m): 9:49am On Nov 26, 2015
chai see Waiting op don turn me to.....jst d refresh page always 4 d conclusion of dis event
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by queenfav(f): 9:49am On Nov 26, 2015
8unit:

baby am beginning to think this one is your main moniker and you're using the fake moniker to write all this stories. It seems you're thesincerechick
lol..CIA extraordinaire...I am not @thatsincerechic pls,don't let your imagination run wild..Besides,if I wanted to write a story on nairaland,I don't see the point opening a new account for it..I just don't have time for childish online games.

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Plus234(m): 9:54am On Nov 26, 2015
queenfav:
lol..CIA extraordinaire...I am not @thatsincerechic pls,don't let your imagination run wild..Besides,if I wanted to write a story on nairaland,I don't see the point opening a new account for it..Heck,my picture is even on my profile,that's to say I don't have time for childish online games.

fine girl , ebony black beauty

2 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by obstead200(m): 10:07am On Nov 26, 2015
noblegrex:
I'm sure you'll be having a wife.if others don't give birth to female child who will you marry. No doubt about what you said but your conclusion is not the solution.
I have a wife. and everyday I remain grateful to her parents for what they passed through just to produce a wonderful wife material.
But like I said, it is a gamble I personally wont prefer to undertake. Let others bear the risk instead.

2 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by ayusco85(m): 10:08am On Nov 26, 2015
kpez:

Guy chill, if u have a crush on this babe that's your cupa tea! What most of us are doing is spot errors in the story, fiction or not, and that's being constructive! It should be allowed.

Take a chill pill bro. Before u start accusing me wrongly. First of all hw can I ve a crush on an anonymous person? Am not Dat desperate.
Secondly what's with the "what most of us". Wen did u become the spokesman to all those viewing this thread?

Lastly u weren't been constructive. U were being insulting. U shldnt insult someone who is taking her time to narrate a story like this. She can't mention everything. If ur not OK with hw she is narrating why not take a walk.

3 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by palugy(m): 10:10am On Nov 26, 2015
I PERFECTLY UNDERSTAND WHAT U WENT TRU MY DEAR...BUT U CUD VE ATLEAST TOLD RITA WAT U WERE GOIN TRU..PERHAPS SHE WUD VE ALLOWED U TO STAY INDEFINITELY

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by emmabest2000(m): 10:21am On Nov 26, 2015
undecided
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 26, 2015
Nice story
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Curare: 10:24am On Nov 26, 2015
focus7:
Your story makes the second story that has ever touched me to point tears ever on NL. Beside you've got skill and manner. And for those passing negative comment at the op, please leave thread or stop commenting.

Which story was your first?
So I check it out.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Hakeem3(m): 10:27am On Nov 26, 2015
So the story get season 16...well I will patiently wait to see it..

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (53) (Reply)

Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result / Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread / FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.