Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Hall Pass In Relationships.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hall Pass In Relationships.. (781 Views)

What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? / What Message Are These Couple Trying To Pass In This Pre Wedding Photo / Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hall Pass In Relationships.. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 24, 2015
So here is the background to this gist. In a recent interview, married couple Memphis and Toya revealed that Toya gives Memphis an 8 day a year hall pass. So technically according to him, it's not cheating.

(A hallpass is when a woman or man gives his or her partner a license to cheat with no questions asked).

When the interviewer asked Memphis if his wife gets an 8days hall pass too, he laughed and said"...she is a woman, she is a girl.. Men are built a little different than you (women)".
Actress and comedienne Monique seemed to defend this, saying that her man should be comfortable enough to let her know if he is having sexual desires about another woman and if he wants to act on it. She also added that if that woman can give him something she is not willing and able to give him, she needs to go and satisfy the urge, she said African Kings had multiple wives for a reason. ****

Hall Pass is no big deal to some couples.....To some?Hell No! So what's your take on this? Have you been in a relationship with hall pass,or are you in one? *wink* Share

Re: Hall Pass In Relationships.. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
Oh
Re: Hall Pass In Relationships.. by IamLEGEND1: 2:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
I give library pass
Re: Hall Pass In Relationships.. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2015
It's all Rubbish if you asked me. Doesn't make no sense to me
Re: Hall Pass In Relationships.. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2015
Not gonna happen. Not today. Not ever.
Re: Hall Pass In Relationships.. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
I can only allow a hall pass for a threesome_ with my girl and another lady. That's the limit....just saying.
Re: Hall Pass In Relationships.. by obiorathesubtle: 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
shocked I need to marry a hall pass giving woman!

Now, this is the way women should think! Like human beings!

I'm all for taking a hall pass as a man. I think it's a brilliant idea.
Re: Hall Pass In Relationships.. by obiorathesubtle: 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
shocked I need to marry a hall pass giving woman!

Now, this is the way women should think! Like human beings!

I'm all for taking a hall pass as a man. I think it's a brilliant idea.
Re: Hall Pass In Relationships.. by danton(m): 3:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
All this Westerners ehn Hall pass ke.... Don't need it, can't grant it
Re: Hall Pass In Relationships.. by schumastic(m): 3:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
if you the ladies whose husband are cheating on them, which will they prefer, am sure they will jump at the 8day hall pass a year grin
Re: Hall Pass In Relationships.. by guyXander(m): 3:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
Endtime relationship

(1) (Reply)

I Think Am In Love. / Check Out This Hilarious Google Translate...lol / She Slapped Me, I Slapped Her Back, Pleads For Forgiveness, Now She's In Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.