Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Why Do We Have More Baby Mama In Today Society ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do We Have More Baby Mama In Today Society ? (1102 Views)

Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million / Yvonne Exposed: More Baby Bump Photos Of Yvonne Nelson’s Pregnancy Leaked [PICZ] / How Davido’s DJ Is Preventing Him From Having More Baby Mamas (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Have More Baby Mama In Today Society ? by seunt4ut(m): 4:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
why do we have more baby mama in today society ?[b]why do we have more baby mama in today society ?[/b]why do we have more baby mama in today society ?
Re: Why Do We Have More Baby Mama In Today Society ? by immortalcrown(m): 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
It is because majority has replaced marriage with lifetime fornication and most of those who try to practise marriage are under the spell of adultery. The agents of darkness have really succeeded in promoting immorality. Most if not all the children born in the condition of 'baby mama' will accomplish the mission ruining this world because evil never begets good.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have More Baby Mama In Today Society ? by obiorathesubtle: 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
When pvssy scratch girl too much
Re: Why Do We Have More Baby Mama In Today Society ? by vizkiz: 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
we now have more baby mamas because we are in the end times tongue
Re: Why Do We Have More Baby Mama In Today Society ? by Raiders: 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
seunt4ut:
why do we have more baby mama in today society ?[b]why do we have more baby mama in today society ?[/b]why do we have more baby mama in today society ?
because its better to be a baby mama than being in a loveless marriage. Nobody should be force to get married because of their kids if they don't love each other
Re: Why Do We Have More Baby Mama In Today Society ? by immortalcrown(m): 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
Raiders:
because its better to be a baby mama than being in a loveless marriage. Nobody should be force to get married because of their kids if they don't love each other
Why should they go to the extent of child bearing when they don't share the love that can unite them in marriage?

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have More Baby Mama In Today Society ? by Raiders: 4:27pm On Nov 24, 2015
immortalcrown:
Why should they go to the extent of child bearing when they don't share the love that can unite them in marriage?
so do you want them kill the child. Unfortunately, people have sex in our today society without having love for eachother. You can't force people who are not in love to get married because that will be an unhappy marriage.
Re: Why Do We Have More Baby Mama In Today Society ? by immortalcrown(m): 4:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
Raiders:
so do you want them kill the child. Unfortunately, people have sex in our today society without having love for eachother. You can't force people who are not in love to get married because that will be an unhappy marriage.
Asking me whether I want them to kill the child is an attempt to divert my question for you? Why should you get a girl pregnant when she has not become your wife? In fact, why should you indulge in premarital sex? Even outside religion, premarital sex is an immoral act.
Re: Why Do We Have More Baby Mama In Today Society ? by MrsChima(f): 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2015
Because the men are not marrying them and doesn't care what type of women raising their sperm deposits.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have More Baby Mama In Today Society ? by Raiders: 4:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
immortalcrown:
Asking me whether I want them to kill the child is an attempt to divert my question for you? Why should you get a girl pregnant when she has not become your wife? In fact, why should you indulge in premarital sex? Even outside religion, premarital sex is an immoral act.
I don hear you Mr Pastor. But I want to ask you a quuestion; Lets assume your daughter or sister gets pregnant for a woman beater, thug or womanizer, will you advice your sister or daughter to marry him when you know your sister will not be happy in her marriage?
Re: Why Do We Have More Baby Mama In Today Society ? by MrsChima(f): 4:53pm On Nov 24, 2015
Raiders:
I don hear you Mr Pastor. But I want to ask you a quuestion; Lets assume your daughter or sister gets pregnant for a woman beater, thug or womanizer, will you advice your sister or daughter to marry him when you know your sister will not be happy in her marriage?

I get your point but there are successful marriages of women who are married to ex women beaters, thugs, and cheaters. The point is that people can change from good to worse and worse to good.

It is about the person's true heart and not their past or present.

Just because you married a pastor doesn't mean you will have a happy marriage.
Re: Why Do We Have More Baby Mama In Today Society ? by seunt4ut(m): 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
The lost of family value and upbringing have both shaped the way everything works in today society. Parents were unable to have time for their children to give them proper moral orientation before leaving for the social world. fast lane lifestyle and wannabe tread most of the young lads. Poverty is another role player where a girl will be deceived by material things into a fake relationship.if you ask a man for money within the space of 2weeks of getting knowing each other, the respect will drop even if he eventually give the money. Technically ,don't use your relationship as a financial opportunity. In addition our media are not helping matter because the story they promote are not worthy, fake lifestyle,prostitution and get rich quick, full house wife and dominatrix.
Growing up they say "Money can't buy happiness"but today I can tell you that money will buy comfort to a degree..however, to have healthier and successful relationship.you have to be mentally ready,build your willpower and be self-disciplined.
Re: Why Do We Have More Baby Mama In Today Society ? by Oladimejy(m): 5:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
IN MY OWN OPINION.the girls in my street dnt want to date young guy but EGBON ADUGBO.i toast 1 girl in my street but she decline,some guys also toast her she still decline them but unfortunately when i saw her the next day i saw her boyfriend.my people the guy na EGBON.the girl knws dat the EGBON will nt marry her but y did she accept the EGBON ADUGBO but thinking she would lavish the EGBON ADUGBO money.the egbon adugbo will give her money,phones etc he knw he is investing his money and then destroy d GIRL PUSSY WIT HIS OPA MOSES at d end she na get pregnant and she will start regretting because she knew she can never enjox her marriage bcosEGBON ADUGBO'S ROD has dug her PUSSY deep beyond normal PENIS level
Re: Why Do We Have More Baby Mama In Today Society ? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
Cos all those immature lil' ones and kids' won't keep their dÍcks in one place.
Re: Why Do We Have More Baby Mama In Today Society ? by NinaNigeria(f): 5:53pm On Nov 24, 2015
Well i realy dnt know y hey
Re: Why Do We Have More Baby Mama In Today Society ? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 24, 2015
Because konji is real like AIDS.
Re: Why Do We Have More Baby Mama In Today Society ? by chigoizie7(m): 7:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
because our naija ladies are soo stup!d and so engrossed in copy copy life styles from our oyinbo counterparts. They all lacked self esteem, they all lack the zeal to work hard for themselves, all they know how to do is fvcking different men up and down so that they can get money in return to lavish it on brazillian hairs and bleaching creams and the most expensive gadgets forgetting that the people they are trying to emulate has a good reason for what they are doing.

All they do is to learn the bad aspect of some people's life and never the good ones a popular igbo adage says "ajo ife adiro afia aru mmuta".(Bad things no de hard to learn).

But they all forgot that the majority of white ladies they try to emulate are different.

*majority of them does not go for "peruvian" "brazilian" or "indian" hairs, this is because their natural hair color and style is what they carry and they package and maintain it so well so that they will look good. Ultimately, they don't spend much of the money u spend on hairs because dey don't need to, but u wey be naija babe copy copy, will spend thousands of naira just to look like another person.

* they really don't need to pay for bleaching creams, because their skin is naturally bleached, but here they spend money trying to look like another person.

* all these gadgets they use, majority of them does not pay up front, a payment plan is always scheduled and available for them to get the gadgets and then pay bits by bits even if they are not working, little allowance from their "dow" can settle all that within a stipulated time frame.

*haven said these three ^^^ , and for the fact that our economy is not favorable to the common man, unemployment and all that, majority of these girls, jump into prostitution (coded or open) so as to achieve or gain what another person from another part of the world spent nothing in getting. With all these, they keep sleeping around with different men, intentionally or not, they keep getting pregnant, some will keep aborting until a time where they will be left with no choice than to give birth, otherwise na their life dey @ stake.

* some of the oyibo ladies can give birth to a child out of free will because they know that most of their needs will be taken care of by the government, even if they work or not.
Also, some of the oloshos and lazy ones amongst them will have a child for a guy because of "child support" scheme, we really don't ave that here in naija.

But our naija sisters will not see all that, they will just open their legs wide open for any tom d!ck and harry and when they get pregnant, the guy man will abandon them, they will tell u to get lost, that once the child becomes of age, he/she will certainly ask about his father, and it will just take him kpata kpata 2weeks of crying and pleading and the child will forgive him, but "you" wey be d lady, u ve labored and toiled all your life to see the child grow. If she is a girl, na for her papa house them go go pay her bride price. If he is a man, he will go back to his fathers house so as to have a root.

But our ladies will not know about all these, because they are longer throats and lack a good self esteem. They don't value what they are, they always want to be fake.

Too long, I even got tired typing, but I ve to contribute,nice time reading the long epistle
Re: Why Do We Have More Baby Mama In Today Society ? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
Raiders:
This is one sillý assertion. There are no marriages where both parties are enjoying each other's company?

Don't get yourself into a loveless marriage. Be a baby mama instead.

Isn't that foolish? What happened to marrying someone you love?
Re: Why Do We Have More Baby Mama In Today Society ? by chigoizie7(m): 7:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
Raiders:

Good question.

But between you and your sister or dota, who knew the guy better?

Why den did she open her legs for a wife beater in the 1st place when she knew that if anything happens(pregnancy) that she will not be able to marry him? To me, it is immoral and stupidity, the same way a guy will impregnate a girl he knew that he can't marry.
Re: Why Do We Have More Baby Mama In Today Society ? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
Anyss:
Cos all those immature lil' ones and kids' won't keep their dÍcks in one place.
And dem hoes won't close dem legs.
Re: Why Do We Have More Baby Mama In Today Society ? by Youngpo413: 8:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
Oladimejy:
IN MY OWN OPINION.the girls in my street dnt want to date young guy but EGBON ADUGBO.i toast 1 girl in my street but she decline,some guys also toast her she still decline them but unfortunately when i saw her the next day i saw her boyfriend.my people the guy na EGBON.the girl knws dat the EGBON will nt marry her but y did she accept the EGBON ADUGBO but thinking she would lavish the EGBON ADUGBO money.the egbon adugbo will give her money,phones etc he knw he is investing his money and then destroy d GIRL PUSSY WIT HIS OPA MOSES at d end she na get pregnant and she will start regretting because she knew she can never enjox her marriage bcosEGBON ADUGBO'S ROD has dug her PUSSY deep beyond normal PENIS level
hahahaha,this is serious,are you a comedian?
Re: Why Do We Have More Baby Mama In Today Society ? by seunt4ut(m): 8:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
chigoizie7:
because our naija ladies are soo stup!d and so engrossed in copy copy life styles from our oyinbo counterparts. They all lacked self esteem, they all lack the zeal to work hard for themselves, all they know how to do is fvcking different men up and down so that they can get money in return to lavish it on brazillian hairs and bleaching creams and the most expensive gadgets forgetting that the people they are trying to emulate has a good reason for what they are doing.

All they do is to learn the bad aspect of some people's life and never the good ones a popular igbo adage says "ajo ife adiro afia aru mmuta".(Bad things no de hard to learn).

But they all forgot that the majority of white ladies they try to emulate are different.

*majority of them does not go for "peruvian" "brazilian" or "indian" hairs, this is because their natural hair color and style is what they carry and they package and maintain it so well so that they will look good. Ultimately, they don't spend much of the money u spend on hairs because dey don't need to, but u wey be naija babe copy copy, will spend thousands of naira just to look like another person.

* they really don't need to pay for bleaching creams, because their skin is naturally bleached, but here they spend money trying to look like another person.

* all these gadgets they use, majority of them does not pay up front, a payment plan is always scheduled and available for them to get the gadgets and then pay bits by bits even if they are not working, little allowance from their "dow" can settle all that within a stipulated time frame.

*haven said these three ^^^ , and for the fact that our economy is not favorable to the common man, unemployment and all that, majority of these girls, jump into prostitution (coded or open) so as to achieve or gain what another person from another part of the world spent nothing in getting. With all these, they keep sleeping around with different men, intentionally or not, they keep getting pregnant, some will keep aborting until a time where they will be left with no choice than to give birth, otherwise na their life dey @ stake.

* some of the oyibo ladies can give birth to a child out of free will because they know that most of their needs will be taken care of by the government, even if they work or not.
Also, some of the oloshos and lazy ones amongst them will have a child for a guy because of "child support" scheme, we really don't ave that here in naija.

But our naija sisters will not see all that, they will just open their legs wide open for any tom d!ck and harry and when they get pregnant, the guy man will abandon them, they will tell u to get lost, that once the child becomes of age, he/she will certainly ask about his father, and it will just take him kpata kpata 2weeks of crying and pleading and the child will forgive him, but "you" wey be d lady, u ve labored and toiled all your life to see the child grow. If she is a girl, na for her papa house them go go pay her bride price. If he is a man, he will go back to his fathers house so as to have a root.

But our ladies will not know about all these, because they are longer throats and lack a good self esteem. They don't value what they are, they always want to be fake.

Too long, I even got tired typing, but I ve to contribute,nice time reading the long epistle

well said , this screenshot is to back you up .

Re: Why Do We Have More Baby Mama In Today Society ? by immortalcrown(m): 1:04am On Nov 25, 2015
Raiders:
Let me tell you what you don't know. For both man and woman, only the soul is more precious than the body. If a female offers a man her body and claims that she doesn't love him for marriage, that female's brain should be examined. The same thing is applicable to a man that will lay a woman and still consider her bad for marriage. If a female gets pregnant in the cause of rape, she should keep the baby because God was not asleep when the baby was conceived. If the baby will become a turment to her, God has a way of solving the problem. God uses either miscarriage of infant mortality to solve such a problem.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Sponsor Your Wedding?/ Guys Would You Allow Her / . / 'dumb' Questions Some Nigerian Men Always Ask Ladies. THAT GIRLS HATE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.