Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Nairaland Girls Are Getting fed Up Of Nairaland Guys - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Girls Are Getting fed Up Of Nairaland Guys (6662 Views)

Woman Gets Married To A Ghost After Getting Fed Up With Dating Humans / “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” / Am Getting Fed Up With My Husband Dirty Attitude: What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Girls Are Getting fed Up Of Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
firstEVA:
oh I see
Lol. So what you up to? Wanna show me your face? wink
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Getting fed Up Of Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
TrapLORD:
make a detailed report and forward it to iamcharis aris or kinglek an or pbs4 real. They are the MODs in charge of female affairs here. Thank u.
I dey dry your cane for sun. angry
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Getting fed Up Of Nairaland Guys by Monalisa185(f): 11:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
gamaliel121:

So you are a manu fan?
Make sense...
GGMU
a 'diehard' one ooo
GGMU!!! jare
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Getting fed Up Of Nairaland Guys by Monalisa185(f): 11:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
Davidsylva:
Remember u hissed,or are u always hissing for no apparent and cogent reason?

lol, dude, I always hiss for no apparent and cogent reason...
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Getting fed Up Of Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 25, 2015
U must be a virgin
Monalisa185:

lol, dude, I always hiss for no apparent and cogent reason...
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Getting fed Up Of Nairaland Guys by Monalisa185(f): 12:28am On Nov 25, 2015
Davidsylva:
U must be a virgin
depends on wah exactly you mean by dah
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Getting fed Up Of Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 25, 2015
RickRichards:
Guys send PMs to random females on nairaland? shocked That's crazy.
Tell me about it.So damn crazy. They seem not to know they can easily get what they want from a girl in their hood than envisaging on nairaland girls who might not even give a positive hooter's ass about them.
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Getting fed Up Of Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 25, 2015
Anyway,verily verily I say unto you...'Isaiah 4:1'..Only a matter of time...i don make people carry bible wey de dn forget for long.
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Getting fed Up Of Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 25, 2015
U know wha i mean
Monalisa185:

depends on wah exactly you mean by dah
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Getting fed Up Of Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 25, 2015
It not by force to message back. If you are fed up it because you are indulging in the pm paying attention to it.

I've come across a few nice nairalander guys on here n a few ass'holes, but more positives than negatives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Girls Are Getting fed Up Of Nairaland Guys by francizy(m): 8:19am On Nov 25, 2015
Adanna28:
It not by force to message back. If you are fed up it because you are indulging in the pm paying attention to it.

I've come across a few nice nairalander guys on here n a few ass'holes, but more positives than negatives.

Sis abeg tell them!!! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Girls Are Getting fed Up Of Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 25, 2015
Whao all this for me
Adanna28:

Re: Nairaland Girls Are Getting fed Up Of Nairaland Guys by TrapLORD(m): 8:49am On Nov 25, 2015
iAmCharis:
I dey dry your cane for sun. angry
grin
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Getting fed Up Of Nairaland Guys by TrapLORD(m): 8:50am On Nov 25, 2015
kinglekan:

Sinzuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu i go swear for u ooooo
gringringrin
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Getting fed Up Of Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 25, 2015
nickkylawve:
just sacrifice ur dic* as a burnt offering grin
Chai!..you wicked.lmao
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Getting fed Up Of Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 25, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
smiley yaaaaay! I know the answer!
The answer is NO? Abi?

Did I get it right??grin
SHUT UP!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Girls Are Getting fed Up Of Nairaland Guys by obiorathesubtle: 9:18am On Nov 25, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
SHUT UP!
Sir, Yes Sir!
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Getting fed Up Of Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 25, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Sir, Yes Sir!
Fine!
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Getting fed Up Of Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 25, 2015
JimiCoker:
OP so NL girls being fed up with NL guys is the biggest scare in town since Ebola? So what, guys should reduce their PMs and increase their generosity?
Mrn, so you're ready to do anything just to please some random virtual stranger that probably closely resembles a chimp with makeup on
Its pathetic low lifes like you that make these girls think we're all a bunch of woman wrappers.
Thank God you girls know the guys that are fond of PMing you. I hope you'll continue to treat the rest of us men that don't have time for such arrant nonsense with respect.
barman, pls give dis oga 12 crates of origin on my behalf. God bless u bro for dis comment.
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Getting fed Up Of Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 25, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

barman, pls give dis oga 12 crates of origin on my behalf. God bless u bro for dis comment.

Re: Nairaland Girls Are Getting fed Up Of Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 25, 2015
GalzLuvYomy:
Chai!..you wicked.lmao
grin grin
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Getting fed Up Of Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 25, 2015
francizy:

Sis abeg tell them!!! cheesy

Miss you nwanne kiss alobam!
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Getting fed Up Of Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 25, 2015
Davidsylva:
Whao all this for me

cheesy
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Getting fed Up Of Nairaland Guys by francizy(m): 10:11am On Nov 25, 2015
Adanna28:

Miss you nwanne kiss alobam!

Miss you too sis of life! kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Girls Are Getting fed Up Of Nairaland Guys by tolustx(m): 10:20am On Nov 25, 2015
This sounds like lesbian tinz Never read the post tho.
Just making comments according to the topic and someone's post that I have seen.
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Getting fed Up Of Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 25, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Lol. So what you up to? Wanna show me your face? wink
of what use?
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Getting fed Up Of Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 25, 2015
firstEVA:
of what use?
will you ever answer questions without asking questions back?
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Getting fed Up Of Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 25, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
will you ever answer questions without asking questions back?
kk
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Getting fed Up Of Nairaland Guys by misspicy(f): 10:42am On Nov 25, 2015
JimiCoker:
OP so NL girls being fed up with NL guys is the biggest scare in town since Ebola? So what, guys should reduce their PMs and increase their generosity?
Mrn, so you're ready to do anything just to please some random virtual stranger that probably closely resembles a chimp with makeup on
Its pathetic low lifes like you that make these girls think we're all a bunch of woman wrappers.
Thank God you girls know the guys that are fond of PMing you. I hope you'll continue to treat the rest of us men that don't have time for such arrant nonsense with respect.
you can vex too much o grin
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Getting fed Up Of Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 25, 2015
firstEVA:
kk
what's kkk? Ku Klux Klan?
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Getting fed Up Of Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 25, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
what's kkk? Ku Klux Klan?

Re: Nairaland Girls Are Getting fed Up Of Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 25, 2015
misspicy:

you can vex too much o grin
Yes oh, my blood dey hot wella. E be like say konji don dey seep into my bloodstream lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. / Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. / My Boyfriend Didn't Use Pet Names In Saving My Contact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.