Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Woman Gets Married To A Ghost After Getting Fed Up With Dating Humans - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Gets Married To A Ghost After Getting Fed Up With Dating Humans (514 Views)

Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man / Ugandan Married Woman Gets Stuck To Her Lover During Sex (Pictures) / Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Gets Married To A Ghost After Getting Fed Up With Dating Humans by betatalknaija: 2:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
A woman has reportedly gotten married to a ghost after she got fed up with dating the usual human beings she sees around.

This is the photo of a woman identified as Amanda, who got fed up with dating humans and says she has gotten married to a ghost

According to Metro UK, the woman, who had five children with her ex human husband, said she was fed up with human failings and has opted to marry a ghost.

It was her latest attempt at finding a perfect mate, she said.

Her new husband was a Haitian pirate who told her he was black with jet black hair, and was executed for his crimes in the 1700s.

Forty-five-year-old Amanda from Downpatrick in Northern Ireland, believes their pirate connection is what brought them together – first as friends, before she developed ‘strong loving feelings’ towards him.

Amanda, a female Jack Sparrow impersonator, said: “We became really close; the more I learnt about him, the more I liked him.
“One day, he said to me ‘We can actually be together you know?’ but I had never heard of an intimate relationship between a spirit and a human before.
“We became really close, and, the more I learnt about him, the more I liked him.
“I did some research and found out that it is a real thing and there are lots of people in spiritual relationships, but not many people like to talk about it.”

Read more:
http://www.betatalk.com.ng/2018/01/unbelievable-woman-gets-married-to-a-ghost-after-getting-fed-up-with-dating-humans-photos/

Re: Woman Gets Married To A Ghost After Getting Fed Up With Dating Humans by greatnaija01: 2:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
whites use everything to PLAY..... meanwhile someone is in a nigerian church looking for deliverance from Spirit Husbands... soon even spiritual husbands will be scarce.
Re: Woman Gets Married To A Ghost After Getting Fed Up With Dating Humans by eliash: 3:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
H

(1) (Reply)

Hmmmm, Complex Women / A Friend Needs Your Advice / Why Is It That Ladies Picture Are Always Attached To Body Creams?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.