Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,983 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:20 AM

I Wish To Settle Down With Her But She Is Bisexual...ur Advice Pls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wish To Settle Down With Her But She Is Bisexual...ur Advice Pls (3738 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Partner Is Bisexual? / Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wish To Settle Down With Her But She Is Bisexual...ur Advice Pls by aariwa(m): 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
free2ryhme:

your moral compass is wacked

people like you need to be locked up and the keys thrown away
grin grin grin
Re: I Wish To Settle Down With Her But She Is Bisexual...ur Advice Pls by free2ryhme: 1:25am On Nov 26, 2015
amtaken:
It's like a man telling his girlfriend that he's bisexual, meaning he swings both ways.

Most bisexuals are more inclined to same sex than the opposite sex.

All that bi crap is bull. A gay is a gay!

By the time you marry her and she starts denying you of sex but rather prefers to hang out with her girlfriends, your eyes go clear.

What moral legacy can she possible pass to your children?

Abeg shine your eyes wella o.

Let her look for a bisexual man to marry.

#sigh.
Mendo1057, this is the girl you shld be thinking of marrying not that bisexual you have with you. She tells the truth the the way it is

Forget what her moniker reads you will be surprised how readily available she is if you ask her out
Re: I Wish To Settle Down With Her But She Is Bisexual...ur Advice Pls by amtaken(f): 4:01am On Nov 26, 2015
Do me a favour: google the word bigamy.
free2ryhme:

Mendo1057, this is the girl you shld be thinking of marrying not that bisexual you have with you. She tells the truth the the way it is

Forget what her moniker reads you will be surprised how readily available she is if you ask her out
Re: I Wish To Settle Down With Her But She Is Bisexual...ur Advice Pls by free2ryhme: 5:17am On Nov 26, 2015
amtaken:

Leave that thing, abegi!!!

Anybody can claim anything online
Re: I Wish To Settle Down With Her But She Is Bisexual...ur Advice Pls by amtaken(f): 6:01am On Nov 26, 2015
Ok.
free2ryhme:

Re: I Wish To Settle Down With Her But She Is Bisexual...ur Advice Pls by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
mendo1057:
tnks for advice,der was neva a tym I doubtd her faithfullness,she is jst sumtn I neva had in a relatnship, but ma fear is for ma kids in the future...hw is it possible one or 2 of dem won't behave lyk der mother?

Unless she is doing this in front of your kids, they will not follow suit ... Also how are her parents.... If I am following your logic correctly, one of her parents would be bisexual then. Right?
Re: I Wish To Settle Down With Her But She Is Bisexual...ur Advice Pls by mendo1057(m): 1:31am On Dec 15, 2015
amtaken:
I dnt intend goin into bigamy
Re: I Wish To Settle Down With Her But She Is Bisexual...ur Advice Pls by amtaken(f): 4:23am On Dec 15, 2015
OYO.
free2ryhme:

Re: I Wish To Settle Down With Her But She Is Bisexual...ur Advice Pls by amtaken(f): 4:24am On Dec 15, 2015
And I don't think you want a lady to embark on that for your sake right?

Good boy.
mendo1057:
I dnt intend goin into bigamy

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Cost Of An*l Sex / 2BB4CB3E And Mizzbouqui / How To Spot A Slut: The 2017 Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.