Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists (46404 Views)

Photos From Recent NYSC Camps Carnival / Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? / Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by romzyxy(m): 8:17am On Nov 25, 2015
bigeagleeye:

Amin. So now but what says you? Forget the screenshots of what a man said on an entirely different issue, on this matter what's your take? Salaam

Thanks for asking the MUSLIMAH.
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by olaBanks(m): 8:18am On Nov 25, 2015
All that muslims want is right to life. Please, let Muslims live. Right from my primary school, i have been told not to cheat, so that people (Christains) wont say, Muslims love to cheat. I got to secondary school same and up unto my University day, Muslims were cheats! The media and their allies (Christains) have worked so had to bring the muslims and their religion to the base.
What is our offence? That we are Muslims or that we are humans? That we pray in silence and not shout to disturb our neighbours? That we wash our hands and parts of our bodies 5times daily? That our women wear head cover (Hijab) and men long robe?
Why muslims? Why? Even when the common law say that 'Everyone has right to religion and conscience' A Muslim do not!
When a Muslim do it right, its never news, but at an error, its the talk of the day! Freedom of religion please!
Only if you (Christains) know how a Muslim feels, each time his religion is attacked, you would not hesitate to desist!
Imagine you (Muslim) introduce yourself to someone (Christain) and the next thind the lattar says is 'Are you serious, you a muslim? You cant be a Muslim? Its not bad though, i just dont like muslims?
I have heard these replies countless times and all i conclude is that Christains believe that they have right over the earth and everything in it.
Please, read more on 'Stress and Strain theory' and you will know, why some have opted for terrorism. Terrorism is NOT part of Islam and will never be!
And lastly, Muslims are been pushed to a maginal landscape, If he needs to get a job, remove your Hijab! Its not part of our corporate culture! But, i guess braid is!

Oh Allah, please, come to the aid of all Muslims of the world, for this religion(Islam) is your true and anointed religion. Help preserve, that it may endure ad infinitum! Amin

4 Likes

Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by babajeje123(m): 8:19am On Nov 25, 2015
@hasswalex, wisdom is profitable in all things. I can't hear that Bokoharam is coming to bomb a church, as they always do, and attend service there. That is wisdom!
hasswalex47:

what if the nation says xtian should stp goin to church for safety, it's like u wil say 'nation 1st abi?

1 Like

Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by idonbilivit(m): 8:20am On Nov 25, 2015
Evidently hijab was not banned,only the long one for security reasons and rightly so.

2 Likes

Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by Asquare86(m): 8:20am On Nov 25, 2015
I Can't Say All These So Called Christian That Do Bad Comment Lack Sense, Due To Their Enability To Understand The True Teaching Of Islam But Only Need To Adjust It So That They Can Realize That In Any Group Of People There Are Bad Eggs And Even Some From Outside That Sponsor Movement To Paint Islam Black But Note This, Islam Don't Support 'TERRORISM'
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 25, 2015
baby124:
It's better. No full eleha. The scarf should be ok. Our kids deserve to be safe. Muslims should blame themselves for not leading the condemnation of the terrorists who have abused such clothing. Safety first.

Ode!
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 25, 2015
olaBanks:
All that muslims want is right to life. Please, let Muslims live. Right from my primary school, i have been told not to cheat, so that people (Christains) wont say, Muslims love to cheat. I got to secondary school same and up unto my University day, Muslims were cheats! The media and their allies (Christains) have worked so had to bring the muslims and their religion to the base.
What is our offence? That we are Muslims or that we are humans? That we pray in silence and not shout to disturb our neighbours? That we wash our hands and parts of our bodies 5times daily? That our women wear head cover (Hijab) and men long robe?
Why muslims? Why? Even when the common law say that 'Everyone has right to religion and conscience' A Muslim do not!
When a Muslim do it right, its never news, but at an error, its the talk of the day! Freedom of religion please!
Only if you (Christains) know how a Muslim feels, each time his religion is attacked, you would not hesitate to desist!
Imagine you (Muslim) introduce yourself to someone (Christain) and the next thind the lattar says is 'Are you serious, you a muslim? You cant be a Muslim? Its not bad though, i just dont like muslims?
I have heard these replies countless times and all i conclude is that Christains believe that they have right over the earth and everything in it.
Please, read more on 'Stress and Strain theory' and you will know, why some have opted for terrorism. Terrorism is NOT part of Islam and will never be!
And lastly, Muslims are been pushed to a maginal landscape, If he needs to get a job, remove your Hijab! Its not part of our corporate culture! But, i guess braid is!

Oh Allah, please, come to the aid of all Muslims of the world, for this religion(Islam) is your true and anointed religion. Help preserve, that it may endure ad infinitum! Amin

Sue them!
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 25, 2015
TruthHurts1:
Senegal a country with a 98% Muslim population recently banned the wearing of hijabs.In Northern Cameroon which is another Muslim majority region, the wearing of the Hijab has been banned.
The NYSC ban is only meant to be in place at orientation camps to prevent the infiltration of terrorists, and yet Nigerian Muslims are being more Islamic than others.
The orientation camp is only meant to last a few weeks.Meanwhile, you ragheads have the rest of your lives to wear your hijabs, so why not make that TEMPORARY sacrifice in the interest of national security, instead of whipping up stupid sentiments?

keep deceiving yourselvs ehn

Hijab is different from Niqab, dumbass
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by olawale4725(m): 8:25am On Nov 25, 2015
Some people are jst so foolish to understand the basic! I cn bliv a human shld call covering the body as elegun, idiots! Do u think prostitute is all abt unwanted sex? In case u dnt knw even if u gaze at the ukwu or shape of those girls dat dnt cover their entire body perhaps because she wore fitted cloth you av also done PROSTITUTE, SO DNT GO AGAINST THOSE PPLE DAT KNWS HW TO PROTECT DIER DIGNITY BY COVERING DIER ENTIRE BODY. COM TO THINK OF IT, those eleha's are much more respected, u cnt jst go meet them and start asking them out like u do to other girls dat loves packaging
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 25, 2015
Valentine73:
NYSC is Para-Millitary and should be handled as such. It would be ridiculous to say Muslim women in the Nigerian Army,Police,Customs,Civil defence should be Joining Hijab to their Uniforms. Those who cannot conform to the dress code of the NYSC should write for exemption simple
Ode!

Nigeria is a secular country.

Take it or leave it
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by Lilimax(f): 8:25am On Nov 25, 2015
cathodekazim:
In the Qoran, it is forbidden for a woman to leave her hair open to the public no matter the circumstances that the person may find herself in

But the dg said its nt allowed to use veil, fine but what if a short veil is allowed @least to cover thr head n free them from the eternal torment they will get for deferring what Allah says

Yu xtian brothers, in d vaticans, jerusalem, bethlehem, israel and most capital of xtians, don't they cover thr head, I think yu guys need to make da research, they cover thr head just lik the muslims, even in jesus days, women don't leave thr hairs open and its even in d bible tht it is forbidden to leave hair open

So why this critics, why the hatred, blv me if the Northerners whch ar predominantly muslims have access to nairaland or have time like some fool xtians on this platform , blv me, thr wd hv bn maiming and killings,
Hate speech, ludicrous comments, war speech etc all do come from the xtains, yu will always be a target unless yu reason and put ur house in other
Akuko uwa!
A na-akogheli...
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by LOVEGINO(m): 8:25am On Nov 25, 2015
Woooow! Dat my Malu sexy classmate wey dey hide dat sexy waist for me, God don katch her.

1 Like

Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 25, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

The reason you're talking like this is beacuse you havent lost a family member to female sucide bombers up north; trust me, If you have , you will have a reason to detest islam.

If you have lost your family to Suicide bombing, you have every reason to hate the West who thought the suicide bombers the art of war grin
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by smsshola(m): 8:27am On Nov 25, 2015
Shu ds be an issue... when Niger ban Hijab from public places we do not hear any protest from them but Nigerians being whom we are, we always leave issue and been talking irrelevant stuff.

So they prefer lost of souls...the incident that happened in Kano the Lady in question was wearing long Hijab and been north where women ar reverence wt high esteem they always succeed in carrying out there attacks.
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by cytellProperty: 8:27am On Nov 25, 2015
Dey deceive ya sef there. ISLAMABADQ
personal59:
Ina lilahi waina ilehin rajiun. May Almighty Allah come to the aid of all muslimah
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 25, 2015
I will use my hijab. In fact, I will make a note to sew Kimar just for this NYSC.

God bless the man that wiil prevent me from serving. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by olawale4725(m): 8:28am On Nov 25, 2015
baby124:
It's better. No full eleha. The scarf should be ok. Our kids deserve to be safe. Muslims should blame themselves for not leading the condemnation of the terrorists who have abused such clothing. Safety first.

Wacth ur speech IDIOT
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by ijustdey: 8:29am On Nov 25, 2015
nice move by the DG......

safety first
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by babajeje123(m): 8:29am On Nov 25, 2015
BY1434:

So you think you are not been sentimental with this your warp logic of right to life of over right to freedom,or don't you think both are germaine to human existence?

Sometime,some of you decide to stand truth on its head just to justify your unexplainable "truth".in as much as constitution nd african charter give both right the same level of recognition,then it must be protected. If we go by the way of your reasoning and ban the use of hijab in public places,we should also be ready to ban the use of cars,okada etc cos they are also used by BH to commit the dastard act
@BY1434, I am of the opinion that my freedom should not cost another man's life. Nobody's freedom worth another man's right to life. Also, if banning all those you mention will rid Nigeria off boko haram, so be it.

2 Likes

Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by bonechamberlain(m): 8:29am On Nov 25, 2015
panachuku:
Nysc is not Islamic dont attend. U can go to somalia, syria or sambisa for camp. Muslims cannot carry out a task or activity without bringing religion into d matter. Silly archaic religion
am petrified at such silly request from the so called Muslims, Nigeria pamper that violent religion too much, Christians should also protest to wear skirts, its also part of their beliefs.. nonsenseangry
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 25, 2015
okay.

1 Like

Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by BY1434(m): 8:31am On Nov 25, 2015
Some times I used to think some of the commentators on NL are robot who are programm to think or act in a particular direction without using their invaluable gift of reasoning,the nysc DG has said the right thing by acknowledging the right of the muslim female nysc member to the use of hijab as he plead for their understanding and seek them to only reduce the lenght of the hijab and just for th main time due to security situation which is acceptable and its also allow in islam(darur/neccesity). I SMH when I read some comment where some people clamour for outright ban of hijab a suggestion that can never solv any problem. France sometime in 2013 ban the wearing of niqab(face veil) in public place citing security threat,but does that stop the paris terrorist attackk two year after its ban? No,this goes toshow that cutting the head is not the solution to headache,we need to increase out security awreness and carry people along in the security awareness and issues.

As a muslim I frownat the ban or reduction of the lenght,but due to second thought of security,I tend to accept the decision for the time and the DG must rise above sentiment and. Curb the excesses of some of his men like the benue commandant who beat up muslim woman cos of the issue as this excesses can be an avenue for the security breach and also be used by this un-islamic BH retard to cause chaos nysc camp or any other places around the camp

2 Likes

Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by nellyelitz(m): 8:32am On Nov 25, 2015
You'll be sack or get invitation from EFCC or summon to CCT because Buahri will not take it kindly. Don't forget he's just back from a meeting with his co-terroristttttssss.
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by Bornjerry: 8:34am On Nov 25, 2015
Want to track your vehicle or you're installer and need avoidable tracker with a free platform, android app for the tracking of your vehicle contact me on bornjery@gmail.com or call 08062163539. Thank u
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by skak(m): 8:34am On Nov 25, 2015
What a scene... non muslims always want to see
the secret body of our beloved beautiful muslim
women and this DG sef is not exempted...

I see a lot of seconded comments here only for
eye services? Guys wake up, seeing this adorable
girls will ease you nothing but only to increase ur
temptations because you can see but u can't
damn touch anything....tongue tongue tongue

We understand ur grievances and its pity we the
muslims (guys) cant help you on that. if you can't believe it you have every rigth to convert to muslim but if you can't afford it just hang yourself..... shikenen

Sorry.

1 Like

Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by goshen26: 8:34am On Nov 25, 2015
Awon elesinjagidijagan have come again

1 Like

Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 25, 2015
Safety and security should be the priority of the day in a sane society. When Ebola was in Nigeria were people not ask to avoid gathering such as burial even churches stop hand shaking of members including strict measure at banks n market why didn't people complain of human right? Like as if if you don't have life you will have the guts to fight for right? Mtchwwwwww

4 Likes

Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by saintkel(m): 8:37am On Nov 25, 2015
Not just nysc but d whole Nigeria, so dis muslims want us dead, we should sacrifice our lives at d expense of wot? Mere religion? Thunder fire satan
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by BY1434(m): 8:38am On Nov 25, 2015
babajeje123:

@BY1434, I am of the opinion that my freedom should not cost another man's life. Nobody's freedom worth another man's right to life. Also, if banning all those you mention will rid Nigeria off boko haram, so be it.

Yeah I understand,but your propose will not solve the security issue rather it will aggravate people suffering and make the life we are trying to protect unmeaningful.france ban niqab formuslim women,but it didn't stop the paris attack,all we need to do is to intensify our security thru intelligence gathering and pre-empting crime and nip it in the bud before it happen instead of reactive to it
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by angiography(m): 8:41am On Nov 25, 2015
cathodekazim:
Christainity is a false religion

Why won't they frown @it

Only islam brings moral to the society, in terms of dressing, behaviour, charity, giving alms etc

Most immoral and unclad dresses we see nowadays cm from the xtian, the celebrities, politicians, girls on d strt , university girls etc

They knew it bt will neva say the truth

If by now yu still blv Jesus is ur personal lord and saviour then I think yu shd be preparing to rot in hell

Am sure Jesus is in support of immoral dressing, immoral acts, fornications etc as most of these attributes are from the xtain
Even in ur so called capital of xtianity bethlehem and jerusalem, they do cover head

In jesus days, they do cover head, it is even in ur so called bible tht women shd cover head ! Then y frown @ ppl covering thr head

Christianity is directly proportional to falsehood,lies and immorality
Lol...see this terrorist ooo
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by sethken: 8:44am On Nov 25, 2015
cathodekazim:
Christainity is a false religion

Why won't they frown @it

Only islam brings moral to the society, in terms of dressing, behaviour, charity, giving alms etc

Most immoral and unclad dresses we see nowadays cm from the xtian, the celebrities, politicians, girls on d strt , university girls etc

They knew it bt will neva say the truth

If by now yu still blv Jesus is ur personal lord and saviour then I think yu shd be preparing to rot in hell

Am sure Jesus is in support of immoral dressing, immoral acts, fornications etc as most of these attributes are from the xtain
Even in ur so called capital of xtianity bethlehem and jerusalem, they do cover head

In jesus days, they do cover head, it is even in ur so called bible tht women shd cover head ! Then y frown @ ppl covering thr head

Christianity is directly proportional to falsehood,lies and immorality

GO AWAY YOU FING TERRORIST.
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by GboyegaD(m): 8:46am On Nov 25, 2015
personal59:

Mr don't let us fool ourselves the two main religion in Nigeria is Islam and xtianity and do also ask yourself why xtian public holidays are always long wait till dec by 18th holiday start till January so do u also query that too?

It is end of the year holiday and stop attaching it to religion. In the Western world where religious activities are not recognized, the holiday holds as it gives companies the opportunity to assess their annual performance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What Is This Old Woman Doing At NYSC Camp? (see Photo) / Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) / Corper Ese Arumala Has Been Missing For 2 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.