Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists (46415 Views)

Photos From Recent NYSC Camps Carnival / Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? / Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by BY1434(m): 8:48am On Nov 25, 2015
daretodiffer:
I will use my hijab. In fact, I will make a note to sew Kimar just for this NYSC.

God bless the man that wiil prevent me from serving. tongue

May Allah bless you my sister,let any other commandant try rubbish again with our sister and see how he will not only be demoted but be dealth with by law

1 Like

Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by skak(m): 8:48am On Nov 25, 2015
Valentine73:
NYSC is Para-Millitary and should be handled as such. It would be ridiculous to say Muslim women in the Nigerian Army,Police,Customs,Civil defence should be Joining Hijab to their Uniforms. Those who cannot conform to the dress code of the NYSC should write for exemption simple

Pls stop exposing ur ignorance. Muslims wear hijabs in all thay are doing and the forces you had mentioned is not exemption though there is very less or no muslims women in army, police and customs but go and check female muslim in pilots you would undersand how uninformative you are.

1 Like

Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by babajeje123(m): 8:48am On Nov 25, 2015
BY1434:

Yeah I understand,but your propose will not solve the security issue rather it will aggravate people suffering and make the life we are trying to protect unmeaningful.france ban niqab formuslim women,but it didn't stop the paris attack,all we need to do is to intensify our security thru intelligence gathering and pre-empting crime and nip it in the bud before it happen instead of reactive to it
@BY1434, If I must tell you the truth, the first step to this is to put our religious differences apart and then look at the issue holistically. Most cases of suicide bombing were associated with the use of long hijabs. So, to really nip the bud of this inhumane killing, don't you think something has to be done to it in as much as it is been used as a tool for mass killing?

2 Likes

Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 25, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
Tell that to saudi wahabbi preachers who indoctrinate young muslims.
I'm talking about koni Now. Y do u keep evading that point
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by BY1434(m): 8:54am On Nov 25, 2015
skak:
What a scene... non muslims always want to see
the secret body of our beloved beautiful muslim
women and this DG sef is not exempted...

I see a lot of seconded comments here only for
eye services? Guys wake up, seeing this adorable
girls will ease you nothing but only to increase ur
temptations because you can see but u can't
damn touch anything....tongue tongue tongue

We understand ur grievances and its pity we the
muslims (guys) cant help you on that.

Sorry.

Sense,wa gbayi my bro

1 Like

Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by munex007(m): 8:55am On Nov 25, 2015
If your use to seeing your sisters half naked,we don't allow that in islam...Our women are honourable and we don't allow them to go around in rag so your perverted soul can fantasize with their body..

Yomieluv:
It should be banned in all public places.

It can be worn at home,no wala.

Why cover head,when you are not an egungun?
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 25, 2015
If they can't make do with the scarf alone then let the Muslim women have a separate day for their own orientation.

2 Likes

Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by obinnashady(m): 8:57am On Nov 25, 2015
Na them Bleep pass o,na dem evil pass o,na dem rape pass o,na dem marry small gals pass o,yet they still want to cover..cover what if I may ask,na why dem dey smell like dead rat
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by jamst2(m): 8:59am On Nov 25, 2015
huh! When i first heard this news the first thing i did was to take note of the d.g profile i.e name,religion & gender,alas! I was not surprise.

I have always said it that,you christians are pervert,especially those who dont like a muslim using the hijab.

I always wonder what is your headache with such person using the hijab...

We all know that most of the sexual harrasment,pedophiles,and lesbianism are common among the christians...we muslim are not like you pervert christians because we obey the commandment of the holy quran,unlike you pervert that disobey theirs

Pls! Let us respect ourselves & learn to tolerate others.
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by medeay(m): 9:00am On Nov 25, 2015
zenith4biz:
When will NYSC give room for Christians to be putting on skirt, must we be dancing to Muslim tones?
don't you know how to fight for your right?
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by skak(m): 9:00am On Nov 25, 2015
BY1434:

Sense,wa gbayi my bro
I dnt knw wt u said but same to u
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by obinnashady(m): 9:00am On Nov 25, 2015
munex007:
If your use to seeing your sisters half naked,we don't allow that in islam...Our women are honourable and we don't allow them to go around in rag so your perverted soul can fantasize with their body..

idiot...honourable my ass..people that will give u a quickie 4 nothing,just raise the dirty hijab,u'll see they are not wearing anything under...na un f*ck pass
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by Adehakeema: 9:02am On Nov 25, 2015
Some of our so called leaders are trouble shhoters and uncivilized.
You want to profer solution to a problem without consulting d victims or potential vixtims.
Consultation with right people will surely lead rigteously. Yoruba xtians and igbos - haterz of islam, want to profer solution to problems in Hausa land with muslim majority? ..... hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by medeay(m): 9:03am On Nov 25, 2015
yorke1:
It should come with a life sentence.
you too sha wan comment
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by Adehakeema: 9:03am On Nov 25, 2015
U will cause more problems than u are trying to prevent will bad leadership who do not consult rightly
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by obinnashady(m): 9:04am On Nov 25, 2015
daretodiffer:
I will use my hijab. In fact, I will make a note to sew Kimar just for this NYSC.

God bless the man that wiil prevent me from serving. tongue
after u've f*cked indiscriminately,u still want to cover,what are u covering....terrorist
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by LILYSKY: 9:04am On Nov 25, 2015
zenith4biz:
When will NYSC give room for Christians to be putting on skirt, must we be dancing to Muslim tones?

they are talking about removing of Hijab n u r talking about ladies wearing skirts, will ladies put on skirt to climb n do the exercises that is been done in orientation camp? Do u think putting on skirt shows true Christianity or Self-Righteousness?
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by medeay(m): 9:05am On Nov 25, 2015
okeke00:
And I wonder what the children of pagans should wear too if muslims are giving that freedom. May be they should wear full grown red with dead lizards all over the body. At least everyone should enjoy his or her human right
maybe you should explain what you understand by human right
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 25, 2015
If it was possible,after the two weeks of the normal orientation,let the authorities extend it by another 2weeks for the ones wearing hijab;but unfortunately it isn't possible.
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by mirexxx(f): 9:08am On Nov 25, 2015
cathodekazim:
In the Qoran, it is forbidden for a woman to leave her hair open to the public no matter the circumstances that the person may find herself in

But the dg said its nt allowed to use veil, fine but what if a short veil is allowed @least to cover thr head n free them from the eternal torment they will get for deferring what Allah says

Yu xtian brothers, in d vaticans, jerusalem, bethlehem, israel and most capital of xtians, don't they cover thr head, I think yu guys need to make da research, they cover thr head just lik the muslims, even in jesus days, women don't leave thr hairs open and its even in d bible tht it is forbidden to leave hair open

So why this critics, why the hatred, blv me if the Northerners whch ar predominantly muslims have access to nairaland or have time like some fool xtians on this platform , blv me, thr wd hv bn maiming and killings,
Hate speech, ludicrous comments, war speech etc all do come from the xtains, yu will always be a target unless yu reason and put ur house in other
and what would leaving one's hair open cause that makes it forbidden in your religion??you guys ain't allowed to ask questions over there?? sometimes we make ourselves subject to laws from the gutters.

and where in the bible is it forbidden for a and woman to leave open her hair??
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by jamst2(m): 9:09am On Nov 25, 2015
omosi81:
I though nysc is of a military setting where there is no difference between a man and a woman.

So,if that is the case,then,the nysc is a fraud to begin with & must be disband
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by obinnashady(m): 9:09am On Nov 25, 2015
olaBanks:
All that muslims want is right to life. Please, let Muslims live. Right from my primary school, i have been told not to cheat, so that people (Christains) wont say, Muslims love to cheat. I got to secondary school same and up unto my University day, Muslims were cheats! The media and their allies (Christains) have worked so had to bring the muslims and their religion to the base.
What is our offence? That we are Muslims or that we are humans? That we pray in silence and not shout to disturb our neighbours? That we wash our hands and parts of our bodies 5times daily? That our women wear head cover (Hijab) and men long robe?
Why muslims? Why? Even when the common law say that 'Everyone has right to religion and conscience' A Muslim do not!
When a Muslim do it right, its never news, but at an error, its the talk of the day! Freedom of religion please!
Only if you (Christains) know how a Muslim feels, each time his religion is attacked, you would not hesitate to desist!
Imagine you (Muslim) introduce yourself to someone (Christain) and the next thind the lattar says is 'Are you serious, you a muslim? You cant be a Muslim? Its not bad though, i just dont like muslims?
I have heard these replies countless times and all i conclude is that Christains believe that they have right over the earth and everything in it.
Please, read more on 'Stress and Strain theory' and you will know, why some have opted for terrorism. Terrorism is NOT part of Islam and will never be!
And lastly, Muslims are been pushed to a maginal landscape, If he needs to get a job, remove your Hijab! Its not part of our corporate culture! But, i guess braid is!

Oh Allah, please, come to the aid of all Muslims of the world, for this religion(Islam) is your true and anointed religion. Help preserve, that it may endure ad infinitum! Amin
keep showing the world how foolish u are....I'll feed u pork meat if u wail again

1 Like

Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by KelvinC1(m): 9:11am On Nov 25, 2015
freshness2020:

Seconded!
thirdeded

1 Like

Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by olamyde85: 9:12am On Nov 25, 2015
MUSLIM WAKE UP.....THEY ARE KILLING US, WE ARE THE VICTIM AND WE ARE SUSPECT THEY ARE TAKING WHAT IS PRECIOUS TO US NEVER FORGET QUR'AN CHAPTER 2 VERSE 120
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by obinnashady(m): 9:12am On Nov 25, 2015
enieme:

they have a reason to detest a whole religion andbits pple just cos of d actions of a deranged person who claims to be following their scriptures and interpreters it a to fit his own ideology?
No I think not
illiterate
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by medeay(m): 9:13am On Nov 25, 2015
personal59:

What's my take is obvious am against the move and it must be reversed

On the picture Do u think so(ur statement) they caused all this uprising now all they do is always to victimize the muslims and u say pict doesn't go with it wen they are always against the muslims
I don't know why they are having unrest mind about Islam,, only to victimize the religion just to make it look bad. But they don't know that Allah has promised to protect the religion and he is keeping his promise
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by rasheedmalik113: 9:14am On Nov 25, 2015
Dg leave muslim youths to whering their long hijab, if u insist on their long hijab can't sove the security problem in camps oratation in nigeria, so don't put long hijab in that bokoharam terrors matter,consetrate on bokoharam wor, not long hijab
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by tiredface: 9:14am On Nov 25, 2015
ISLAM AND THEIR RESTLESSNESS. THERE IS NO COUNTRY WITH THAT RELIGION THAT HAS PEACE INCLUDING NIGERIA. IN MY LIFE TIME, THE COUNTRY, NIGERIA, WILL DISINTEGRATE AND THE MUSLIN NORTH CAN GO AND LEAVE TOGETHER. THE ASS LICKING YORUBAS CAN JOIN THEM IF THEY WANT. ISLAM IS NOT THE WAY
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by stinggy(m): 9:15am On Nov 25, 2015
zenith4biz:
And with skirts, they can participate in Man O' War drills, march and partake in the early morning jogging undecided
Let's get serious bro angry
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by jamst2(m): 9:15am On Nov 25, 2015
Panzerfaust:
You this terrorist Bleep..Was Afghanistan and Iraq not invaded as a result of the sluaghter of close to 3 thousand people by your jihadist friends on 9-11? Or is Boko haram killing people too because they were invaded? You don't have a point..Tell your ISIS, AL-Shabab, and Boko haram brothers to stop the animalism.

What a pathetic fool you are,tell me,who invaded those country & murdered innocent civilian And have you ever seen isis/bokoharam terrorist whateva in your life Your brain is fictitous
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by idros4real: 9:16am On Nov 25, 2015
edlion57:
Not only in camp but nigeria as a whole

You must be stewpid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) / Corper Ese Arumala Has Been Missing For 2 Months / The Best Passing Out Parade, The Corpers Killed It! (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.