Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Former Vice President Atiku At 69-still Very Young - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Vice President Atiku At 69-still Very Young (745 Views)

Ben Bruce Gisting And Laughing With Atiku At Silverbird Man Of The Year Award / Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding / Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Vice President Atiku At 69-still Very Young by bongolistik(m): 7:47am On Nov 25, 2015
Well, I just learnt that former vice president Abubakar Atiku is 69 years old.

And if you may ask me I will say that he looks way too young; meaning that the current president Buhari is just about 3 years older than him.

Do you think in the next 3 years Atiku will look as old as President Buhari currently?
Re: Former Vice President Atiku At 69-still Very Young by princeogbeide1(m): 7:54am On Nov 25, 2015
No I don't think he will look as old as Buhari" because he is not a Dullard
Re: Former Vice President Atiku At 69-still Very Young by Standing5(m): 7:57am On Nov 25, 2015
princeogbeide1:
No I don't think he will look as old as Buhari" because he is not a Dullard
There is body age (physical) and there is mental age.
Re: Former Vice President Atiku At 69-still Very Young by OCTAVO: 7:59am On Nov 25, 2015
Of course, he will look very young when he has money.
Re: Former Vice President Atiku At 69-still Very Young by princeogbeide1(m): 8:00am On Nov 25, 2015
Standing5:
There is body age (physical) and there is mental age.

Is the Op talking about mental age?
Re: Former Vice President Atiku At 69-still Very Young by bongolistik(m): 8:07am On Nov 25, 2015
OCTAVO:
Of course, he will look very young when he has money.
Is president Buhari poor?
Re: Former Vice President Atiku At 69-still Very Young by Standing5(m): 8:31am On Nov 25, 2015
princeogbeide1:

Is the Op talking about mental age?
He appears to be mixing gv up with body age.
Re: Former Vice President Atiku At 69-still Very Young by Osyfellaini(f): 10:29am On Nov 25, 2015
Turaki Nigeria, I have much to say on a beautiful day like this but I don’t know where to start from, the right words to use or the things to say and the ones to hold back.
But I must say something sha, Your are really a great person and a father figure to many knowingly and unknowingly which is why I am which you more of God’s Favour, Protection, and Love as your Age with God’s Grace.
HAPPY 68th BIRTHDAY boss of BOSSES.
Long Live Turaki Nigeria.
Re: Former Vice President Atiku At 69-still Very Young by Osyfellaini(f): 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
Turaki Nigeria, I have much to say on a beautiful day like this but I don’t know where to start from, the right words to use or the things to say and the ones to hold back.
But I must say something sha, Your are really a great person and a father figure to many knowingly and unknowingly which is why I am which you more of God’s Favour, Protection, and Love as your Age with God’s Grace.
HAPPY 69th BIRTHDAY boss of BOSSES.
Long Live Turaki Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Suggestion To End Islamic Terrorist / How Gov. Ayo Fayose Prepared, And Approved His Own Budget / Seun Please Reconsider Rule 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.