Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Suntai's Daughter, Mariya, Set To Wed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suntai's Daughter, Mariya, Set To Wed (36533 Views)

Dambaba Suntai Is Dead / Wedding Photos Of Danbaba Suntai's Daughter / Governor Tambuwal, His Wife, Mariya And Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suntai's Daughter, Mariya, Set To Wed by mikron(m): 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
Are taraba people also fulanis? Why are people referring to them as fulani here?
Re: Suntai's Daughter, Mariya, Set To Wed by omoharry(f): 12:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
Harbdulrasaq:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-UOsMIlJnI80/VlVwsUenM-I/AAAAAAAHb-A/7XPNgvxXtwQ/s400/1.png[/img]
Mariya, one of daughters of former Taraba state governor, Danbaba Suntai will on Dec. 11th marry her man, Shehu Abdullahi in Abuja. She shared some of their pre-wedding photos on her Instagram page and wrote about why her husband-to-be loves her. Continue..
[img]http://1.bp..com/-RzT9-VPzGcM/VlVwtkumy2I/AAAAAAAHb-I/WEP_EzkhSCg/s400/2.png[/img]

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/11/photos-former-taraba-state-governor.html

u rich northern children of the elite, you know how to enjoy all the benefit of life including getting high quality education in the best universities in the world as well as other good things of life but your father and his folks kept and suppressed other common northern children from even smelling the light of quality education and the freedom to seek knowledge that will make them ask questions of activities around them which would have made their lives much better than what we have on our hands today. Instead of your your leaders to encourage young Northern children to school and provide quality education for them, since they believe in educating their children. but what do we have, your father and his folks would rather, send them to almajiri schools to study the Koran and become extremist of Islam and become a big problem to the world at large...This phenomena has taken away the ability for them to discern information or even analyze things from another perspective.They just take everything that is preached to them hook line and sinker without thinking because they have been brainwashed to think that whatever their religious leaders says is correct. I am sure your father must be happy that you are of good/ripe age to marry and also have a clean good looking northern suitor for a husband ABI!? ..sey he like am....when you marry finish try join to fight against child marriage in the north..OOOO!!.
Re: Suntai's Daughter, Mariya, Set To Wed by arabianights: 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
Chanchit:
First Northern high profile wedding weh I go see a fat wife be this, this dan baba sef just get many k-leg. Wishing dem happy married life in advance.

Then you havent seen many.My own isthat PDA not proper under islam especially the fact that the arent marriedyet. worst of all her hair or isit weave on is out.

bad beginning for afruitful marriage.,quote me any where
Re: Suntai's Daughter, Mariya, Set To Wed by Consultville(m): 1:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
Beautiful couples.... HML in adv

Re: Suntai's Daughter, Mariya, Set To Wed by Welcomme: 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
gohzieh:
Aww very romantic story. I think I have seen a pickup line I'd use for my next bride. But come to think of it, are they Christians?. Why say 'I love you because of God'. Well it worked for her and it should work for all. ;DAww very romantic story. I think I have seen a pickup line I'd use for my next bride. But come to think of it, are they Christians?. Why say 'I love you because of God'. Well it worked for her and it should work for all.
Her dad is a christian. But I dont know her own religion but I guess, she is a christian too.
Re: Suntai's Daughter, Mariya, Set To Wed by Welcomme: 1:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
gohzieh:
Aww very romantic story. I think I have seen a pickup line I'd use for my next bride. But come to think of it, are they Christians?. Why say 'I love you because of God'. Well it worked for her and it should work for all. ;DAww very romantic story. I think I have seen a pickup line I'd use for my next bride. But come to think of it, are they Christians?. Why say 'I love you because of God'. Well it worked for her and it should work for all.
Her dad is a christian. But I dont know her own religion but I guess, she is a christian to.

1 Like

Re: Suntai's Daughter, Mariya, Set To Wed by Welcomme: 1:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
MIM77:

I will correct you because I know everything about she and her family. I am also from the north and from the same town with them.
I thought Dan baba suntai is a christian.
Re: Suntai's Daughter, Mariya, Set To Wed by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
Fundango:
End time thinking.grin
Endtime talking cheesy
Re: Suntai's Daughter, Mariya, Set To Wed by Onuokwu: 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
Harbdulrasaq:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-UOsMIlJnI80/VlVwsUenM-I/AAAAAAAHb-A/7XPNgvxXtwQ/s400/1.png[/img]
Mariya, one of daughters of former Taraba state governor, Danbaba Suntai will on Dec. 11th marry her man, Shehu Abdullahi in Abuja. She shared some of their pre-wedding photos on her Instagram page and wrote about why her husband-to-be loves her. Continue..
[img]http://1.bp..com/-RzT9-VPzGcM/VlVwtkumy2I/AAAAAAAHb-I/WEP_EzkhSCg/s400/2.png[/img]

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/11/photos-former-taraba-state-governor.html

...and so because of that you can't compose english again?
Re: Suntai's Daughter, Mariya, Set To Wed by Gabaleve(m): 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
so the guy dey marry her because of God...hmmmm Nawa o...what a foolish statement
Re: Suntai's Daughter, Mariya, Set To Wed by Molly1991(m): 2:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
suntai daughter getting married I don't think she is his daughter
Re: Suntai's Daughter, Mariya, Set To Wed by j1mmy: 2:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
"stunning" Nigerian style - she is fat and unhealthy!
Re: Suntai's Daughter, Mariya, Set To Wed by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
She looks old sha. Hml
Re: Suntai's Daughter, Mariya, Set To Wed by difego: 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
Re: Suntai's Daughter, Mariya, Set To Wed by MIM77(m): 6:20am On Nov 26, 2015
Welcomme:
I thought Dan baba suntai is a christian.
Yes, he is a Christian.
Re: Suntai's Daughter, Mariya, Set To Wed by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
It is and Trust me the Guy Raps her in Her Hausa. Hausa Languege is very Romantic and is blessed with Romantic Lyrics

I think it's an English translation of the Hausa phrase " ina sanki Dan Allah". Or maybe not but seems likely.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aftermath Of 3Hour Heavy Downpour In Ondo Town / Saraki: CCB In Fresh Move Against Senators, Reps / IPOB Declares Solomon Arase Wanted Just 24 Hours After Retirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.