Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,323 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai (36923 Views)

When Whistle-Blowing Is More Lucrative Than Being A Governor (Hilarious Photos) / You’re Worsening Ibori’s Case, Uduaghan Tells Persons Visiting Former Governor I / Dogara Built House At Wuse, Abuja Within 6 Months As Speaker - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai by ODUBEZE: 1:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
londonrivals:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-fkDsK7SUSBU/VlV8wwMDP6I/AAAAAAAHcCM/jGo3QPY2SlA/s400/index.jpg[/img]
Kaduna state governor Nasir El-Rufai says the stress of seeking ways of creating jobs for the teeming unemployed youths in Kaduna state has left him tired after just 5 months of assuming office. El Rufai said this while speaking at the just-concluded Ake Arts and Book Festival which held in Abeokuta, Ogun State November 17-21.

“As a state governor the challenge for me is what to do to create jobs in Kaduna State. Eighty-two per cent of the eight million people in Kaduna State are below the age of 35.
My challenge is not whether population grows next year or the year after. It is to get jobs for this young people, otherwise no one will sleep in peace. Frankly speaking, five months as governor, I am already tired. I honestly do not think that anyone who wants to do this job seriously can do it for more than four years and not burn out. When I look at some of my colleagues, some are putting on weight, they are looking nice, I ask them, ‘how do you do it?”he said

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/11/5-months-as-governor-i-am-already-tired.html

But to look for job for your teeming children no dey tire you!
chai! the masses self don suffer!
APC if full of disappointing and arrogant frogs, I mean people!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai by Ryda(m): 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
Was he thinking being in dah position is jst to loot
Awon Oleburuku Oshi! angry

1 Like

Re: 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai by Sealeddeal(m): 1:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
nnafather:
Tired at 5 months? One minute man. Not only you...APC is visionless, clueless. You have messed up the economy and got tired. God's anger will not get tired of you people.
Masturbation and quick ejaculation go together. i dont expect anything better from those set of hooligans. APC means Failure.

1 Like

Re: 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai by JurassicPark: 1:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
mandhi:

And the PDP have been saying the right thing for 16years.

Did I mention PDP in my comment?

Besides who told you I was comparing parties? undecided

APC sold CHANGE to nigerians, they should represent the positive change they failed to define and not rating themselves with PDP's scale

#Nansense
Re: 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai by beejay4all(m): 1:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
If you are tried pls try to resign. Dat is y u are voted 4.
Re: 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai by ODUBEZE: 1:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
obailala:
El Rufai has just revealed a clear and indicting fact concerning African leaders who grow fat and fresher while in office; if our Nigerian leaders are really selfless, know what they are doing and do what they are supposed to be doing, there's no way anyone can get into office and come out fat. That's what Mr Rufai is saying to y'all.

cc: Those not-too-smart people are asking him to resign.
No dear. Ones stature is not a determinant factor for hardworking!
Some are naturally thin even if they are fed the whole world! vice-versa!
You can also be hardworking and still be good looking!
Re: 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai by kennygreat(m): 2:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
I think I understand wat the man is trying to say. This man is truly a public servant
Re: 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai by obailala(m): 2:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
ODUBEZE:

No dear. Ones stature is not a determinant factor for hardworking!
Some are naturally thin even if they are fed the whole world! vice-versa!
You can also be hardworking and still be good looking!
Of course his statement is figurative... He's not literally implying that one has to look like an aids patient as proof of diligence.

1 Like

Re: 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai by labiola: 2:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
It quite unfortunately that a lot of people in this forum dont think before they write. You guys fail to understand the reasons why he said so. It seems lack of employment is really telling on the thinking of our youths.
Re: 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai by entitylakamua: 2:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
REALLY!!!
He would have resigned if not that his fans are persuading him to continue grin shocked
REALLY!!!
Re: 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai by johnie: 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
The Accidental Servant
Re: 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai by AJaylee(m): 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
Why are some people on dis nairaland blind mindedly, he is not tired of eating the money, he is not tired of being in control of his state, he istired of not being able to meet his people's need EMPLOYMENT in 5 months. So he is saying hw can someone be in his shoes nd get fat.
What u shouldd think is dat eating money is nt hard nw,especially wen it's ur salary, so y is he complaining. A lot of governors won't complain simply cos dey are nt concerned nd dats y dey can hav fat tummies

1 Like

Re: 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai by mandhi(m): 2:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
JurassicPark:

Did I mention PDP in my comment?

Besides who told you I was comparing parties? undecided

APC sold CHANGE to nigerians, they should represent the positive change they failed to define and not rating themselves with PDP's scale

#Nansense
It's easy to destroy and harder to build. That been said, it took the PDP 16years to destroy the institutions in Nigeria. How long do you think it would take to build these institutions back. It baffles me when people expect the president to just shake the magic wand and everything is in place. The gold institutions lagos have did not just happen by magic wand it took them 16 good years for the state to be recognise as a mega city. So pls let's always try to put the gov't on it toes but should not expect magic, as it's only temporary and does not last. It's better to plan and put institutions back to other. So we can enjoy lasting good governance. Imagine if a Governor yuguda coming to contest for the sit of governance in lagos state and see if lagosian would vote such a person. The high IQ level of expect governor of lagos state makes it difficult for any politician to begin to think of commissioner let alone lagos state. Strong institution put in place.

Rest my case and Adios amigo.
GOD Bless Nigeria and everyplace else .
Re: 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai by j1mmy: 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
londonrivals:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-fkDsK7SUSBU/VlV8wwMDP6I/AAAAAAAHcCM/jGo3QPY2SlA/s400/index.jpg[/img]
Kaduna state governor Nasir El-Rufai says the stress of seeking ways of creating jobs for the teeming unemployed youths in Kaduna state has left him tired after just 5 months of assuming office. El Rufai said this while speaking at the just-concluded Ake Arts and Book Festival which held in Abeokuta, Ogun State November 17-21.

“As a state governor the challenge for me is what to do to create jobs in Kaduna State. Eighty-two per cent of the eight million people in Kaduna State are below the age of 35.
My challenge is not whether population grows next year or the year after. It is to get jobs for this young people, otherwise no one will sleep in peace. Frankly speaking, five months as governor, I am already tired. I honestly do not think that anyone who wants to do this job seriously can do it for more than four years and not burn out. When I look at some of my colleagues, some are putting on weight, they are looking nice, I ask them, ‘how do you do it?”he said

Rubbish, that is an easy thing to do!
Nigeria has one of the best arable land in the world - The richest people in America are farmers!!!!!!!

Stop preaching office jobs to Nigerians! There is more to gain from the land!

If the Chinese are using Africa land to farm and ship raw materials to their booming economy why not ban them and have Africans farm and sell them the raw materials instead??
Re: 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai by ezeomaigbo(m): 3:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
[quote author=searching4l0ve post=40386741][i][b] undecided INSTEAD OF THE IGBOS TO DEMAND GOOD LEADERSHIP AND JOB CREATIONS FROM THEIR GOVERNORS LIKE EL-RUFAI IS DOING UP NORTH, THEY ARE SHOUTING BIAFRA AS IF MONEY AND GOOD LEADERSHIP WILL GROW ON TREES IN THEIR YEYE BIAFRA LAND. SOME PEOPLE HAVE EYES THEY CANT SEE. THEY JUST ALLOWED NNAMDI KANU TO MISLEAD THEM AND SET THEIR PRESIDENTIAL AMBITION BACKWARDS BY ANOTHER 100 YEARS. undecided I PITY THE IGBOS INDEED.

Does your father also reason like this?
Re: 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai by GREATWOMAN4LIFE(f): 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
searching4l0ve:
undecided INSTEAD OF THE IGBOS TO DEMAND GOOD LEADERSHIP AND JOB CREATIONS FROM THEIR GOVERNORS LIKE EL-RUFAI IS DOING UP NORTH, THEY ARE SHOUTING BIAFRA AS IF MONEY AND GOOD LEADERSHIP WILL GROW ON TREES IN THEIR YEYE BIAFRA LAND. SOME PEOPLE HAVE EYES THEY CANT SEE. THEY JUST ALLOWED NNAMDI KANU TO MISLEAD THEM AND SET THEIR PRESIDENTIAL AMBITION BACKWARDS BY ANOTHER 100 YEARS. undecided I PITY THE IGBOS INDEED sad

MIND YOUR BUSINESS. LEAVE THE IGBOS ALONE. HABA! WHY ARE U SO FRUSTRATED OVER ANOTHER MAN'S HEADACHE!
Re: 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai by menesheh(m): 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
Its not easy to control lawless undisciplined pple

And still, it is not easy for him to stop hijacking the state fund.
Re: 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai by Adminisher: 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
londonrivals:

What werevJonathan and his coterie of Governors doing for seven years?. We need to ask ourselves these questions. Apart from selling FG properties to friends what did the Jonathan era decadence for Nigeria with do many angry young men idle and roaming the streets.
Re: 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai by freeage7(m): 4:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
Our leaders are always out of ideas, especially when it has to do with creating jobs and building infrastructures. Nothing them sabi, but if na to loot our common wealth, buy luxury cars and houses, ideas plenty die. Awon ole jati jati.
Re: 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai by uchechuma3567: 4:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
searching4l0ve:
undecided INSTEAD OF THE IGBOS TO DEMAND GOOD LEADERSHIP AND JOB CREATIONS FROM THEIR GOVERNORS LIKE EL-RUFAI IS DOING UP NORTH, THEY ARE SHOUTING BIAFRA AS IF MONEY AND GOOD LEADERSHIP WILL GROW ON TREES IN THEIR YEYE BIAFRA LAND. SOME PEOPLE HAVE EYES THEY CANT SEE. THEY JUST ALLOWED NNAMDI KANU TO MISLEAD THEM AND SET THEIR PRESIDENTIAL AMBITION BACKWARDS BY ANOTHER 100 YEARS. undecided I PITY THE IGBOS INDEED sad
don't pity igbos pity urself because wwith all ur donkey years as president u are nt better of.they are what God has made them to be with or without president.
Re: 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai by Armstrong1975: 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
Useless and attention seeker i know it all governor, that seat of the governor shall be hot for you through out term
Re: 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai by kimacent(m): 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
londonrivals:

OP pls do well to remind him wit this Post if he wants to contest 4 2nd tenure
Re: 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
Tired? you were making promises now you are tired
Re: 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai by Lionsclaw: 5:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
Oppurtunistic governor. Governor by error. He never planned to be governor, he did not do his home work. GEJ brought YOUWIN that was rasing young entreprenuers in 1000s and dullards like el tufia were criticising the govt. Now you are there and its now you want to think of how to create job. What have you been doing all the while before u became governor, you were busy insulting Gej. Mumu governor
Re: 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai by difego: 6:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
Re: 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
searching4l0ve:
Yes oh ..just as u haven't found d foreign pusssy u crave for. Olodo!
Re: 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai by glo4ever: 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
aguiyi:

they don't think before talking
hahahaga wonder shall never end in this country Nigerian.... na who send am go work
Re: 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai by glo4ever: 6:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
GREATWOMAN4LIFE:

MIND YOUR BUSINESS. LEAVE THE IGBOS ALONE. HABA! WHY ARE U SO FRUSTRATED OVER ANOTHER MAN'S HEADACHE!
I wonder oooo ,come guy mind ur business n let Igbo's deal with dia isuues dem self
Re: 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai by remexy(f): 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
permsec:
Then climb the Kufena mountain and do the needful. i.e Join the likes of HID, Abubakar Audu et al
do u need to wish death on him, and by suicude for that matter. It is a stressful job.
Re: 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai by omojeesu(m): 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
londonrivals:

Let another take over!
Re: 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai by gflames89(m): 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
Its not easy to control lawless undisciplined pple
Shoro niyen Pele oooooh lawfully disciplinary pikin.dem dey talk how to create job u dey pour salt inside tea for people I for say make u park well but I remember say u no get car.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa / Fact Check Of Atiku's Interview With Arise TV By The Cable / Even Satan Can't Rig Like This - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.