Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,179 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai (36922 Views)

When Whistle-Blowing Is More Lucrative Than Being A Governor (Hilarious Photos) / You’re Worsening Ibori’s Case, Uduaghan Tells Persons Visiting Former Governor I / Dogara Built House At Wuse, Abuja Within 6 Months As Speaker - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai by Maxi112: 8:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
searching4l0ve:
undecided INSTEAD OF THE IGBOS TO DEMAND GOOD LEADERSHIP AND JOB CREATIONS FROM THEIR GOVERNORS LIKE EL-RUFAI IS DOING UP NORTH, THEY ARE SHOUTING BIAFRA AS IF MONEY AND GOOD LEADERSHIP WILL GROW ON TREES IN THEIR YEYE BIAFRA LAND. SOME PEOPLE HAVE EYES THEY CANT SEE. THEY JUST ALLOWED NNAMDI KANU TO MISLEAD THEM AND SET THEIR PRESIDENTIAL AMBITION BACKWARDS BY ANOTHER 100 YEARS. undecided I PITY THE IGBOS INDEED sad
hypocrisy of the highest oder... waiting bring biafra matter here.... anti biafra like u
Re: 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai by mindtricks: 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
londonrivals:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-fkDsK7SUSBU/VlV8wwMDP6I/AAAAAAAHcCM/jGo3QPY2SlA/s400/index.jpg[/img]
Kaduna state governor Nasir El-Rufai says the stress of seeking ways of creating jobs for the teeming unemployed youths in Kaduna state has left him tired after just 5 months of assuming office. El Rufai said this while speaking at the just-concluded Ake Arts and Book Festival which held in Abeokuta, Ogun State November 17-21.

“As a state governor the challenge for me is what to do to create jobs in Kaduna State. Eighty-two per cent of the eight million people in Kaduna State are below the age of 35.
My challenge is not whether population grows next year or the year after. It is to get jobs for this young people, otherwise no one will sleep in peace. Frankly speaking, five months as governor, I am already tired. I honestly do not think that anyone who wants to do this job seriously can do it for more than four years and not burn out. When I look at some of my colleagues, some are putting on weight, they are looking nice, I ask them, ‘how do you do it?”he said

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/11/5-months-as-governor-i-am-already-tired.html

Elements of truth written all over!
Re: 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai by EternalTruths: 9:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
Louislewis:
[size=16pt]It is very easy to create jobs. Why not follow the footsteps of founding fathers of your party? Where are all the brooms used during your campaign? Convert them to job instruments. We have a lot of streets in Kaduna. What are your waiting for? Here in Lagos, there is no clothing or fabric material that is no longer uniform with 2, 3, and 4 or as case may be 10 star chevrons as that of the police apart from Aso-Oke, for employed youths. Oga governor wake up![/size]

Any job creation whose operational expenses is financed from the government purse is unsustainable and a major liability which do land such governments in debt.

That's why many SW states are debt ridden.

So what Elrufai is saying are

1) He has limited funds to finance job creation that depends on government funds to cover their operational cost

2) He has little or no knowledge on how to create jobs that can survive on their own profit without depending on government funds.

In summary

Elrufai good morning to you

After years of insulting GEJ. grin

Eurobomber lygn19 Noblezone

Pazienza Rose2014 warrior01

Carnegiefan chukwudi44

Ihemba Yujin Ezeagu Easternleopard

Easternlion Freedom4biafra

Ipobdevil ikengawo billygee2u

Duru1 Onatisi 400Billionman blacktechnology

Ok500 franksam2009 totorimi

Dearpreye kingzizzy Auntysuzan

Ichidodo babyosisi collynzo23 kettykin

Sunnybobo3 Biafranqueen customized13

Descartes Mogidi Mizmycoli Wombraiders

Phockphockman Anonimi Afam4eva pointb

Ngwakwe Abagworo tonychristopher

Wisdomguy4u curlieweed CSTR2 obosiland

AkwaIbomrep1 FreeGlobe Mandax MrEverest

Whynotthetruth badnature M4gunners str8talk1

Etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
My own governor is fatter than a cow, built a 7 acre mansion for himself from the scratch, but owes civil servants more than half a year salary arrears, doesn't bother about pensioners going to their graves on empty stomach, who's talking about the youth? When he has a 'trunk A' federal Highway leading to his hometown cut in half by a gully (apparently why his heaven-on-earth mansion was built in the state capital and not at home), he doesn't mind his local government indigenes living off the electricity grid for more than half a decade now, and you know what's worse? He still has supporters and praise singers, apparently he's detrabalized, opted to build schools for IDPs some 5000km away from home..... I couldn't but wonder why, oh, I forgot he wants to be president too.
Re: 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai by tonychristopher: 7:11am On Nov 26, 2015
EternalTruths:

Any job creation whose operational expenses is financed from the government purse is unsustainable and a major liability which do land such governments in debt.

That's why many SW states are debt ridden.

So what Elrufai is saying are

1) He has limited funds to finance job creation that depends on government funds to cover their operational cost

2) He has little or no knowledge on how to create jobs that can survive on their own profit without depending on government funds.

In summary

Elrufai good morning to you

After years of insulting GEJ. grin

Eurobomber lygn19 Noblezone

Pazienza Rose2014 warrior01

Carnegiefan chukwudi44

Ihemba Yujin Ezeagu Easternleopard

Easternlion Freedom4biafra

Ipobdevil ikengawo billygee2u

Duru1 Onatisi 400Billionman blacktechnology

Ok500 franksam2009 totorimi

Dearpreye kingzizzy Auntysuzan

Ichidodo babyosisi collynzo23 kettykin

Sunnybobo3 Biafranqueen customized13

Descartes Mogidi Mizmycoli Wombraiders

Phockphockman Anonimi Afam4eva pointb

Ngwakwe Abagworo tonychristopher

Wisdomguy4u curlieweed CSTR2 obosiland

AkwaIbomrep1 FreeGlobe Mandax MrEverest

Whynotthetruth badnature M4gunners str8talk1

Etc

One thing I am happy about and I have been vindicated is that I never voted APC . .why I did not vote them is simple

They made a lot of noise and it has been said and proven that empty vessel are always noisy

Now this it...I have tons of ways to create employment ...just that the Fulani Muslim won't listen to me a Christian Igbo

I will wait and see how he turns those almajiri to assets

Bullsh1t

5 Likes

Re: 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai by tonychristopher: 7:13am On Nov 26, 2015
Neeson:
My own governor is fatter than a cow, built a 7 acre mansion for himself from the scratch, but owes civil servants more than half a year salary arrears, doesn't bother about pensioners going to their graves on empty stomach, who's talking about the youth? When he has a 'trunk A' federal Highway leading to his hometown cut in half by a gully (apparently why his heaven-on-earth mansion was built in the state capital and not at home), he doesn't mind his local government indigenes living off the electricity grid for more than half a decade now, and you know what's worse? He still has supporters and praise singers, apparently he's detrabalized, opted to build schools for IDPs some 5000km away from home..... I couldn't but wonder why, oh, I forgot he wants to be president too.

If I a. Correct. .that is the profile of that frog in government house Owerri

Did I guess right
Re: 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai by tonychristopher: 7:14am On Nov 26, 2015
searching4l0ve:
undecided INSTEAD OF THE IGBOS TO DEMAND GOOD LEADERSHIP AND JOB CREATIONS FROM THEIR GOVERNORS LIKE EL-RUFAI IS DOING UP NORTH, THEY ARE SHOUTING BIAFRA AS IF MONEY AND GOOD LEADERSHIP WILL GROW ON TREES IN THEIR YEYE BIAFRA LAND. SOME PEOPLE HAVE EYES THEY CANT SEE. THEY JUST ALLOWED NNAMDI KANU TO MISLEAD THEM AND SET THEIR PRESIDENTIAL AMBITION BACKWARDS BY ANOTHER 100 YEARS. undecided I PITY THE IGBOS INDEED sad

I am from anambra and anambra state is well run including Enugu and abia

Can I know your states pls so that we can exchange notes

Iti
Re: 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai by tonychristopher: 7:14am On Nov 26, 2015
Maxi112:
hypocrisy of the highest oder... waiting bring biafra matter here.... anti biafra like u

Can he tell us his state ...he dare not due to shame
Re: 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai by Maxi112: 7:32am On Nov 26, 2015
tonychristopher:

Can he tell us his state ...he dare not due to shame
am from river state opobo nkoro (queens town)
Mr flat head! why won't I be proud of where I came from?
Re: 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai by tonychristopher: 8:32am On Nov 26, 2015
Maxi112:
am from river state opobo nkoro (queens town)
Mr flat head! why won't I be proud of where I came from?

Oh the square head ..so nkoro or whatever is better ...these minorities .the way you guys talk seff is terrible

ewu
Re: 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai by Maxi112: 8:42am On Nov 26, 2015
tonychristopher:

Oh the square head ..so nkoro or whatever is better ...these minorities .the way you guys talk seff is terrible

ewu
if I may ask u, whc state r u from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa / Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra / Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.