Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam (15882 Views)

Reverend Father Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident Along Nneobi/Onitsha Road(p / 18months Later!!!!!! Check out this APC Campaign Poster / Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Rose2014: 5:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
Candyrain:

U should be begging me not to open one na and not telling me u dey wait. Maybe I should invite our Chief CIA Rose2014 grin grin grin
Wetin I do you now? cheesy

U better not derail this wonderful thread tongue
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by francizy(m): 5:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

Bleh Bleh Bleh

These lies are getting stale.
Nigerians know better now.

GEJ has categorically denied such.
The onus of proof is on the accusser.
He left empty treasury, yet Buharu has 6billion to manage private jets.

If that is the case, @Debts, why is APC and Buhari Silent.
He was owing them and we didn't see a single queue during his administration?
Save for when he was leaving, and for which we all know why?

Gosh, I need a change of scenery.
These lies are sickening.

You get time dey reply that lost soul.. Really, you get time.. SmH

1 Like

Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Candyrain(m): 5:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
Rose2014:

Wetin I do you now? cheesy

U better not derail this wonderful thread tongue

Sorry ma'am no more derailing of thread before I become an instant celebrity on NL Lolzzzzzz grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Laveda(f): 5:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Are you per chance insinuating that you're now a public property? ...
Me? cry
No nau. .Mizmycoli embarassed
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Rose2014: 5:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
Candyrain:

Sorry ma'am no more derailing of thread before I become an instant celebrity on NL Lolzzzzzz grin grin grin
Lol@instant celebrity

Crazy guy
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Candyrain(m): 5:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

Hian.
okay.
I'm still waiting ioo

Ibu onye nkem, I can not does-ing like that to u, i wota go? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Laveda(f): 5:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

What's MIA? laveda did my word hit you wrongly?
Don't know why you said that though...coli understood better.

1 Like

Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Laveda(f): 5:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

Ahhh

Toh Ton Niyen Now.

My Opposition Brothers are very loyal and trustworthy.
Plus, they know how to treat a woman right.

Luck you!wink
Seems someone took it serious though..gotta leave cheesy
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Laveda(f): 5:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

Laveda is cooking.

Only the best among you gets to chop am, and stay putgrin
None would taste it grin
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Candyrain(m): 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
Rose2014:

Lol@instant celebrity

Crazy guy

But it's true na sweet kiss kiss kiss

I didn't see ur pm

1 Like

Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Candyrain(m): 6:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
Laveda:
None would taste it grin

If I hear say I no taste am tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Laveda(f): 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
Candyrain:

If I hear say I no taste am tongue tongue
Nah, I'm angry already angry cheesy
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Candyrain(m): 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
Laveda:
Nah, I'm angry already angry cheesy

Angry kwa! Maka why na? undecided

1 Like

Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Laveda(f): 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
Candyrain:

Angry kwa! Maka why na? undecided
Don't worry, I'm waiting for who got me angry....Btw I prepared for 3 tongue
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Candyrain(m): 6:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
Laveda:
Don't worry, I'm waiting for who got me angry....Btw I prepared for 3 tongue

For 3? I follow na. I'm most certainly going to be part of it or Rose2014 will shred u tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

Just tell her sorry in advance.
She's a nice, thoughtful and free soul.

laveda ...sorry if my word did come out wrongly or if you did perceive it as harsh...but I never did want it to hurt a fly... Maybe I need to spend more time in Romance section so as to learn more amorous words or amiable means to drop my line because politics seems to have taken all those away from me undecided Ndo biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
Candyrain:

If you try anything I'll report you to "you know who" grin grin grin
cheesygringringrin See them una go fall
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by mauriceju2(m): 7:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
Buhari will never succeed, he will fail like others president mark my word the reason is that the position of president is not the problem of Nigeria, the structure of Nigeria is the problem, the Niger delter people will continue to blow up oil and gas pip line, do you know why? because they fell cheated and it is true we all know it, the only way they comfort themselves is by blowing up the pip line and stealing the product, their farm land are destroy and their water is polluted by oil exploitation so how do you want them to survive? if you like send all the army there it will not work, the problem will continue, if you know the power of money you will understand, police and army are bribing their oga with thousand of naira to post them to Niger delter because of how much they are making there, all they do there is to pay police or army 2000000000 in a month and police will allow them to do their business, now tell me how much Buhari will pay the police and army to risk their life and protect the pip line in a year? if you have sense you will understand that Buhari will not be able to solve this problem because of how much is involve in bribe , the solution that we all know is to set up and effective tax system and allow them to manage their resources and pay tax to government this is the only solution, but will Yoruba and Hausa allow it? if you like send all the army or all the police they will use bribe to capture them all as usual, they will prefer to collect the bribe and live than to fight and die, if police/army do not yoke with 20 naira how much more with million of naira every month? there is no police or army that go to Niger delter that did not become a millionaire in six month, just restructure Nigeria and everything will be ok even those chanting biafra will not be able to say anything again, resource control is the solution, they will not blow up their own pip line but they will always blow up Nigeria pip line and you and me know why, ask America how they are doing it,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
Laveda:
Me? cry No nau. .Mizmycoli embarassed
Ndo... ebezina!!!
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Candyrain(m): 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

cheesygringringrin See them una go fall

Just try me and see, by the time I report you there won't be grandma's backyard runs for you again tongue grin grin

1 Like

Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Rose2014: 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
This thread has been derailed beyond mekwantarism cheesy
No thanks to Candyrain, whynotthetruth and Laveda angry
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Laveda(f): 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
Candyrain:

For 3? I follow na. I'm most certainly going to be part of it or Rose2014 will shred u tongue tongue tongue
Who's she? tongue Long throat..don't eat from strangers .you don't even know me tongue
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
Candyrain:

Just try me and see, by the time I report you there won't be grandma's backyard runs for you again tongue grin grin

cheesygringrin Seems you crammed all the lines gringringrin Stop being enemy of progress nah tongue
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Laveda(f): 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

laveda ...sorry if my word did come out wrongly or if you did perceive it as harsh...but I never did want it to hurt a fly... Maybe I need to spend more time in Romance section so as to learn more amorous words or amiable means to drop my line because politics seems to have taken all those away from me undecided Ndo biko
Its okay smiley smiley ... Was just wondering why you said that.
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
Rose2014:
No thanks to Candyrain, whynotttruth and Laveda angry

Nah devil cause am tongue won't derail threads anymore ...Ndo cheesy
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
Laveda:
Its okay smiley smiley ... Was just wondering why you said that.

Won't go further into explaining... but maybe I failed in putting correctly what I had in mind into words... proof that I need to seek refund from my school bursar undecided
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Laveda(f): 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
Rose2014:
No thanks to Candyrain, whynotthetruth and Laveda angry
We'll stop cheesy
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Candyrain(m): 7:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
Laveda:
Who's she? tongue Long throat..don't eat from strangers .you don't even know me tongue

So far my sister MizMyColi is gonna partake then worry yourself not. tongue Are you asking who that lady, Rose, is? She's my one and only grin

1 Like

Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Laveda(f): 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Won't go further into explaining... but maybe I failed in putting correctly what I had in mind into words... proof that I need to seek refund from my school bursar undecided
Refund for what? cheesy look atew.. Okay I need no explanation..we cool now, okay?
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Candyrain(m): 7:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
Rose2014:
No thanks to Candy.rain, whynotthetruth and Laveda angry

grin grin

I told them not to derail the thread but they said that's what they want to do. Ask them nne

1 Like

Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Laveda(f): 7:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
Candyrain:

So far my sister MizMyColi is gonna partake then worry yourself not. tongue Are you asking who that lady, Rose, is? She's my one and only grin
cheesy cheesy...you got too many "one and only" though lipsrsealed
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Candyrain(m): 7:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

cheesygringrin Seems you crammed all the lines gringringrin Stop being enemy of progress nah tongue

Oya vex not

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC / EFCC Yet To Quiz Okorocha 24hrs After Arrest / INEC Finally Transferred My Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.