Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,280 members, 7,957,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:09 PM

This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam (16401 Views)

Reverend Father Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident Along Nneobi/Onitsha Road(p / 18months Later!!!!!! Check out this APC Campaign Poster / Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
Laveda:
Refund for what? cheesy look atew.. Okay I need no explanation..we cool now, okay?

cheesy Refund for my not learning anything abi for teaching me nonsense ...We are cool only if I haven't been disqualified from the contest and I receive dividends of defense ministry as agreed cool
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Candyrain(m): 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
Laveda:
cheesy cheesy...you got too many "one and only" though lipsrsealed

I honestly no not what you talking about Miss tongue grin

1 Like

Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Laveda(f): 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

cheesy Refund for my not learning anything abi for teaching me nonsense ...We are cool only if I haven't been disqualified from the contest and I receive dividends of defense ministry as agreed cool
"Not learning anything" that's your fault so you need no refund tongue coli said you know how to treat women right..but it seems you're the opposite undecided

Anyways..I was asking how and when to pay
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by nedu666: 7:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
PassingShot:

Let's just agree that Buhari has not gotten it right yet. If he fails to get things right by 2019, we reserve the right to remove him then. Wailing from now till then does your health and sanity no good.

Retaining GEJ after 5+ years of failure was not an option in the last election. So, calling the change a scam is a sign of frustration at your poll loss and NOTHING, apart from wailing, cursing and burning inside, you or anyone can do about it.

who will remove him, you abi are u from the north. even if sai baba does nothing he will complete his tenure with the support of northern votes and you or anyone else cannot do anything about it. and pray we don't have a one party state, sai baba might just consider going for a third term or imposing el-rufai as consensous candidate aka abacha style.
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Laveda(f): 7:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
Candyrain:

I honestly no not what you talking about Miss tongue grin
Should I spill? angry grin ..you gonna loose her if I do tongue tongue
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
Candyrain:

grin grin

I told them not to derail the thread but they said that's what they want to do. Ask them nne

lezianu this man cheesy
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Candyrain(m): 7:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
Laveda:
Should I spill? angry grin ..you gonna loose her if I do tongue tongue

By all means, spill grin

Rose2014 your attention is needed here

1 Like

Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Candyrain(m): 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

lezianu this man cheesy
Dede were ya nwayo grin

1 Like

Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Laveda(f): 7:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
Candyrain:

By all means, spill grin

Rose2014 your attention is needed here
He's shaking already..don't fake it with that smiley.. undecided ..okay I'll spare you grin grin
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
Laveda:
"Not learning anything" that's your fault so you need no refund tongue coli said you know how to treat women right..but it seems you're the opposite undecided

Anyways..I was asking how and when to pay

Not my fault jare...once the student has not learnt then the teacher has not taught...Learning MUST take place for teaching to be complete... so my refund is justified cheesy

On the other one; Having a good heart doesn't necessarily equate to knowing how to use the right words always... BTW life without mistake is boring...
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Laveda(f): 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Not my fault jare...once the student has not learnt then the teacher has not taught...Learning MUST take place for teaching to be complete... so my refund is justified cheesy

On the other one; Having a good heart doesn't necessarily equate to knowing how to use the right words always... BTW life without mistake is boring...
Really? And what if the teacher has done his/her best for that particular student to understand? And others are flowing with the teacher? You need to face your book then..or better still get a personal tutor tongue

Hmm.. Maybe you need to mind your use of words...
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Candyrain(m): 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
Laveda:
He's shaking already..don't fake it with that smiley.. undecided ..okay I'll spare you grin grin

Shaking? undecided smh

1 Like

Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Laveda(f): 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
Candyrain:

Shaking? undecided smh
Shake it very well undecided Btw how is punky tongue tongue
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
Laveda:
Really? And what if the teacher has done his/her best for that particular student to understand? And others are flowing with the teacher? You need to face your book then..or better still get a personal tutor tongue

Hmm.. Maybe you need to mind your use of words...

individualism is about uniqueness of individuals which the teacher must acknowledge in his teaching methods...that way all will learn...

Maybe Yes...but no two persons can interprete something same way
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Laveda(f): 8:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

individualism is about uniqueness of individuals which the teacher must acknowledge in his teaching methods...that way all will learn...

Maybe Yes...but no two persons can interprete something same way
Alright..lemme agree with you..how did your day go?
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
Candyrain:

Shaking? undecided smh

Instead of running away...dey form warrior till you're torn apart here cheesycheesy My hand no dey ooo
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Candyrain(m): 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
Laveda:
Shake it very well undecided Btw how is punky tongue tongue

Oh this is what you got in mind, huh? I really thought highly of you becos of your association which the likes of why.notthetruth and miz.mycoli but you just rubbished it. Btw Punky is fine. Too bad for a lady. Do have a good evening. undecided

1 Like

Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
Laveda:
Alright..lemme agree with you..how did your day go?

Glory to God for his favours today...how was yours? ...thanks for everything... especially for accepting the defense ministry proposal...Just submit your payment proposal at due quarters...she will direct u cool
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Laveda(f): 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
Candyrain:

Oh this is what you got in mind, huh? I really thought highly of you becos of your association which the likes of why.notthetruth and miz.mycoli but you just rubbished it. Btw Punky is fine. Too bad for a lady. Do have a good evening. undecided
Wow lipsrsealed ..that was harsh seems you take things very serious undecided . Its cool though smiley cool
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Laveda(f): 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Glory to God for his favours today...how was yours? ...thanks for everything... especially for accepting the defense ministry proposal...Just submit your payment proposal at due quarters...she will direct u cool
Mine was okay ...seems peeps on here are too harsh.. Can't deal though smiley was only pulling the other guy's leg and he misunderstood me. . Btw a thread was even created for him...gotta leave...goodnight.
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Candyrain(m): 8:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Instead of running away...dey form warrior till you're torn apart here cheesycheesy My hand no dey ooo

Bros I don take off jare...

1 Like

Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Candyrain(m): 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
Laveda:
Wow lipsrsealed ..that was harsh seems you take things very serious undecided . Its cool though smiley cool

If I was, sorry about that but you shouldn't have called names. Thought you were kidding when you said you'll spill but never knew you meant to.

1 Like

Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Laveda(f): 8:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
Candyrain:

If I was, sorry about that but you shouldn't have called names. Thought you were kidding when you said you'll spill but never knew you meant to.
I'm sorry I even replied your first post..goodnight.
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Rose2014: 8:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
Candyrain:

So far my sister MizMyColi is gonna partake then worry yourself not. tongue Are you asking who that lady, Rose, is? She's my one and only grin

@Laveda, see the bold incase u missed it earlier cool
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
Laveda:
Mine was okay ...seems peeps on here are too harsh.. Can't deal though smiley was only pulling the other guy's leg and he misunderstood me. . Btw a thread was even created for him...gotta leave...goodnight.

1)This is politics section where blood is literarily spilt always...

2)which thread ? about what?

3)Calm down...and develop your adaptation skills while sharpening your shock absorbing instincts...

4)We are one...You can't run from your buttocks babe cheesy
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Rose2014: 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
Laveda:
cheesy cheesy...you got too many "one and only" though lipsrsealed

Chimooooo

@Candyrain how do u plead? undecided
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
Candyrain:

Bros I don take off jare...
Mend the fence before you do biko
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Laveda(f): 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

1)This is politics section where blood is literarily spilt always...

2)which thread ? about what?

3)Calm down...and develop your adaptation skills while sharpening your shock absorbing instincts...

4)We are one...You can't run from your buttocks babe cheesy
I see....a thread about him getting married to a certain girl, dint even know him...mehn..thought there are times people should lossen up a bit..but seems its not like that here..I wanna take dinner, later.
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Candyrain(m): 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
Rose2014:

Chimooooo

@Candy.rain how do u plead? undecided

I plead NOT GUILTY. It was just a misunderstanding nne, it's nothing jare... grin

1 Like

Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
Rose2014:

Chimooooo

@Candyrain how do u plead? undecided

Biko dozienu tupu ihea aputa ihe ozo biko...We are together bikonu...Rose enough biko
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Laveda(f): 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
Rose2014:

@Laveda, see the bold incase u missed it earlier cool
LOL babe, I was only kidding..alright?
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Candyrain(m): 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
Laveda:
I'm sorry I even replied your first post..goodnight.

I'm sorry Laveda, it was all a misunderstanding. I actually wasn't expecting you to call name even though you threatened to do so. Vex not.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Court Okays Fayose Properties Seizure / Delta Speaker, Monday Igbuya Impeached, Suspended From House / Adrenochrome, Drugs Of The Elite And Hollywood Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.