Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam (15931 Views)

Reverend Father Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident Along Nneobi/Onitsha Road(p / 18months Later!!!!!! Check out this APC Campaign Poster / Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Candyrain(m): 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I understand you well...You wanted to plant something as in sow seed cheesygringrin

Thank you for understanding. It was actually about sowing a seed, don't ask me the ground on which the seed will be sown. grin

1 Like

Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Candyrain(m): 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
MizMyColi:
cool cool cool
Thank you oyoyo nne for not giving me e-spank

1 Like

Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Laveda(f): 10:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
Candyrain:

Shy shy is does-ing me, I can't spoken it grin
we've derailed coli's thread embarassed.. Good night. tongue
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by MizMyColi(f): 10:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
cheesy
Candyrain:

Thank you oyoyo nne for not giving me e-spank
grin
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Candyrain(m): 10:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
Laveda:
we've derailed coli's thread embarassed.. Good night. tongue

You follow, in fact you are number one on her list. Thank God my name is INNOCENT grin tongue

1 Like

Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Laveda(f): 10:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
Candyrain:

You follow, in fact you are number one on her list. Thank God my name is INNOCENT grin tongue
Me? That's not true jor angry grin
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
Candyrain:

Thank you for understanding. It was actually about sowing a seed, don't ask me the ground on which the seed will be sown. grin

cheesygringringrin See ya life...Me no dey...I dey laveda cabal dey observe u tongue goodnight bro cheesy
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by kenny987(f): 8:00am On Nov 26, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Note the bolded @Mizmycoli and ask these sadists and bigots why they applaud buhari for copying EXACTLY same measures cum initiatives of Jonathan but always ridicule Jonathan who is the copyright owner of the initiative...eg agricultural or rice initiative(dry season farming) which he launched in Kebbi state...(cf paddy rice success under Jonathan specifically in Kebbi state)...How about subsidy? subsidy major earners like Tinubu Oando, Obj conoil still enjoy whopping subsidy payment irrespective of dwindling oil price which should have forced down pump price of petroleum products too...Where's Save Nigeria group? cheesy

How about security? ...How about buhari launching 1st Peugeot Nigeria made car? does buhari know how those companies like Peugeot, Volkswagen that left Nigeria since 80's suddenly rushed back and he's snapping pictures with them?...His supporters clap and cheer him while insulting the brain behind such success stories...

PRESSID is on hold while other similar initiative that work with quota system are moving on ...and buhari is praised by bigots like passingshot ...

I CHALLENGE Passingshot & cohorts to name a SINGLE initiative of buhari since May 29th till date that doesn't have Jonathan imprint BOLDLY on it...This will show you; Mizmycoli the level of hypocrisy of these bigoted and venomous sadists that you're dealing with undecided

I know I am late to this convo...however, in fairness to the APC they have launched a 'Suggestion Box' at the Senate which is unique and all theirs. GEJ and PDP have no copyright on this.

Meanwhile I see u charging for some services...hmm
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:34am On Nov 26, 2015
kenny987:

I know I am late to this convo...however, in fairness to the APC they have launched a 'Suggestion Box' at the Senate which is unique and all theirs. GEJ and PDP have no copyright on this.

Meanwhile I see u charging for some services...hmm

Senate is a combination of political parties...success there has nothing to do with a given political party...Using that suggestion box is mere waste of time because you can easily get more attention by going through the House member representing you...

As for the services... Nefuoro m anya there cheesy but weather di cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by kenny987(f): 10:25am On Nov 26, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Senate is a combination of political parties...success there has nothing to do with a given political party...Using that suggestion box is mere waste of time because you can easily get more attention by going through the House member representing you...

As for the services... Nefuoro m anya there cheesy but weather di cool cheesy

That suggestion box is total crap. When I read of it I knew we had a long way to go....

Hmmm...kam mechie onu o! Mana Candyrain gwara gi I kpo ya onye iro oganiru gi!
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Candyrain(m): 10:32am On Nov 26, 2015
kenny987:

That suggestion box is total crap. When I read of it I knew we has a long way to go....

Hmmm...kam mechie onu o! Mana Candy.rain gwara gi I kpo ya onye iro oganiru gi!

whynotthetruth i no tells u

1 Like

Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Candyrain(m): 10:38am On Nov 26, 2015
kenny987:

That suggestion box is total crap. When I read of it I knew we has a long way to go....

Hmmm...kam mechie onu o! Mana Candy.rain gwara gi I kpo ya onye iro oganiru gi!

Nne welcome, manage godi nka

1 Like

Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by simplycarro: 10:43am On Nov 26, 2015
Biafran wailers paradise.
Opened by a biafran wailer, for the biafran wailers and by the biafran wailers,. grin
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:45am On Nov 26, 2015
kenny987:

Hmmm...kam mechie onu o! Mana Candyrain gwara gi I kpo ya onye iro oganiru gi!

cheesy Heiii...Atokwanu m here...Nne, candyrain be obele onwunwa...Hapu ituchasi ihea biko...hapu ihe edere na motor banye motor...hapu ihe bere n'abali ka oburu anwunta cheesy
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:52am On Nov 26, 2015
Candyrain:

whynotetruth i no tells u
I go do you strong thing ooo cheesy
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Candyrain(m): 10:57am On Nov 26, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I go do you strong thing ooo cheesy

But I didn't snitch on you brother, you know that. It was just a coincident she saw what she wasn't supposed to see. grin

1 Like

Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:09am On Nov 26, 2015
Candyrain:

But I didn't snitch on you brother, you know that. It was just a coincident she saw what she wasn't supposed to see. grin

this boy ehhh cheesygringringrin I dey kampe sha
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Candyrain(m): 11:11am On Nov 26, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

this boy ehhh cheesygringringrin I dey kampe sha
Boy ke? Where's the boy, huh?

1 Like

Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:29am On Nov 26, 2015
Candyrain:

Boy ke? Where's the boy, huh?
U dey find wahala oooo cheesy sorry you no be boi bikonu
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by kenny987(f): 11:56am On Nov 26, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

cheesy Heiii...Atokwanu m here...Nne, candyrain be obele onwunwa...Hapu ituchasi ihea biko...hapu ihe edere na motor banye motor...hapu ihe bere n'abali ka oburu anwunta cheesy

Anwunta nkea n'ata ajo aru! Grandma must hear this o! Having given her blessings already!
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by kenny987(f): 11:57am On Nov 26, 2015
Candyrain:

Candy! So I wasn't supposed to see okwa ya?
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
kenny987:

Anwunta nkea n'ata ajo aru! Grandma must hear this o! Having given her blessings already!

cheesygrin Ndo bikozianu...Candyrain come help me beg oooo...no allow your boy go down here ooo
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Candyrain(m): 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
kenny987:
You were supposed to be in-between see and not see grin

1 Like

Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Candyrain(m): 12:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
kenny987:
You were supposed to be in-between see and not see grin

1 Like

Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by Candyrain(m): 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
kenny987:

Sister'm ngba bikozienu, it was a slip of teeth finger. He didn't mean what he was saying.

Whynotthetruth should I call her to confirm that you were joking? grin

1 Like

Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by KingTom(m): 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
francizy:

LoL! Na only Kingtom I know as monitoring spirit for NL oh! grin

OK! So what's cooking!? Btw, I eat a lot tho! cheesy grin
just 1885 shares? You're getting tired o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by francizy(m): 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
KingTom:
just 1885 shares? You're getting tired o grin

Hehehehe, I can only account for 20% of that shares! Go and look for the person/persons that shared the remaining 80%... grin tongue
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by KingTom(m): 7:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehe, I can only account for 20% of that shares! Go and look for the person/persons that shared the remaining 80%... grin tongue
grin grin grin
Re: This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam by gistcom(m): 1:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
Nigerians Calls APC Administration A Scam Most Nigerians has been complaining over the excess increment of price of goods in the market,

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria’s GDP Crashes To 25-year Low / Abdullahi Inde Dikko In Hospital In Abuja / Nigerians Condemn Nba’s Threat Over Judges’ Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.