Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,223 members, 7,957,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:56 PM

Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' (44059 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Writes On Magu's Disqualification As EFCC Chairman / Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram / Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by ENZOSCIFO1: 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
pikapizy:

you think I'm here to argue about things I have no control of ? what's the use of discussion ? to what end is the discussion ? you talk about intelligence? what is intelligence without emotions? do you know what it takes to war ? or fight insurgents? don't discuss about things u know nothing about! I feel their pain,I can't imagine what their family is going through now...there were brothers, Fathers and even bread winners among them ! and yet a human like you think its intelligent to corver their death ? may u meet a fate worst than theirs!

It's obvious there's no changing you, a lost cause, no wonder you take the words of an established sycophant hook, line and sinker. Or perhaps that's just who you are. You curse those that are not in tandem with your reasoning and ideology. I wont go your way cause I certainly don't roll that way. Do have a good life, and may God prevent you from meeting with half of the terrible things you wish others. Bye bro!
Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by McTobe(m): 3:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
dason4life:
Some information are "classified" meaning it should be out of reach to the public.
Most especially the ones involving the Military.
I think the death of the soldiers is an example but my question is:-

Why try to hide the news?
Fellow nairalander there is nothing CLASSIFIED about soldiers dieing in combat, I don't see how it can work against the operational capacity of the armed forces or how it can be used against them(that is why matters are classified) except that Politicians play politics with everything. We are at war in the NE for goodness sake They died honourably the present govt hide or streamline news a lot its not good for democracy in my opinion it is a Totalitarian tendency. we should be able to say the truth objectively...the price of rule of law is perpetual vigilance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by MadCow1: 3:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Lastfool, the claim has been made, let your buhari come out and deny it or else, it stands as correct information. Get some sense Zombie

Yeah..

And what would you do with this your correct information apart from whine online about it?

undecided

FFK said he fhucked Bianca sideways.. Bianca didn't respond, take that as 'correct information' as well..

O and Nnamdi Kanu is also 3 weeks pregnant for Jimoh the Kuje Prisons Presido. Kanu has said nothing about it so it also true.. grin

Just saying.. cool

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by lastpage: 3:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Lastfool, the claim has been made BY NYANMIRI MO.RONS LIKE Foolish-Globe , grin grin grin let your buhari come out and deny it or else, it stands as correct information. Get some sense Zombie

Flatheaded Children of Hate and Anger!

Get a life, "IPAD" Bastards!
Buhari is your President till 2023!
tongue tongue tongue

Lastpage!
Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by AprokoMan: 3:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
MadCow1:

I so the 'f' next to the name and assumed he was a she.

Thanks for clearing that up.

And yeah, I don't find calling someone a homosexual offensive. I would rather be gay than be a thief.

Thanks again.

Continu..

if i'm a thief then you must be a ritualist. double-faced snitch like you!
being gay in nigeria today will attract a 14-year punishment behind bars.
good luck with your dreams

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by efechris(m): 3:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
personal59:

My brother I wonder o is he happy about it or what he make a mistake he would av learn well from Lai muhameed this one he his doing doesn't mk sense to me

Rest in peace to d dead and may God give there family the fortitude to bear d loss

dont you think its an insult to the falling heroes and their family for the govt to deny their death in the field of service for their country, if really the news is true as FFK is claiming now?......I for one dont even know which to believe, if FFK is saying the truth, then it would be wrong for the govt to deny their death in the course of serving the nation

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by nobeku: 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:
B00HARI is indeed a dull'ard, Buratai is a liar, they think we would be hoodwinked.

Nothing can be hidden from the sun forever, So the government and the Army are trying to suppress this news... Nigerians will soon get to know that this government of APC is a scam, The scales are already falling off the eyes of some "change" chanting citizens.

Government of propaganda and lies.
FOOOOOLISH FOOOOL!!!! FFK has to talk for you to THINK.. OKPO!!!!
Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by godwin120alex: 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
I don't think FFK is telling lies cos d NA and DSS are not telling us d truth. U cld remember d 9 DSS dat was sent to rescue some pple not long ago , d DSS said dat they were alive whereas d criminals d went to arrest killed them . D DSS kept telling d families dat their men were alive whereas d were shot dead. Even d mastermind of all d bank robbries in Festac,Agbara caught dis week even said it dat his member killed all of them.So even if some pple don't like him you should be able to accept d fact dat sometimes he says it as it is
Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by francizy(m): 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
MizMyColi has been vindicated! If not that I have a human heart and mind, I would have wished the same death that befell our gallant soldiers on those senseless båstards that attacked her unnecessarily and called her names.

MizMyColi,

May God bless you and everything you lay your hands upon (I know you don't believe in him but believe in the blessings)!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by SeverusSnape(m): 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
nobeku:
FOOOOOLISH FOOOOL!!!! FFK has to talk for you to THINK.. OKPO!!!!
Stupid_ goat. B00HARI is a dull'ard. Come do your worst. Mumu, would you rather believe lie mohammed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by Splashme: 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
[size=20pt]Oh Nigeria my country . . . . [/size]
Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by FreeGlobe(f): 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
MadCow1:

Yeah..

And what would you do with this your correct information apart from whine online about it?

undecided

FFK said he fhucked Bianca sideways.. Bianca didn't respond, take that as 'correct information' as well..

O and Nnamdi Kanu is also 3 weeks pregnant for Jimoh the Kuje Prisons Presido. Kanu has said nothing about it so it also true.. grin

Just saying.. cool
well, people like you are the proof that most Nigerians have really low IQ. I shouldn't even bother responding to troll comments but for the sake of the gullible who will read:

Bianca Sued FFK for that nonsense of which he apologised. That could well mean "didn't respond" in your village.. As for other inanities you spewed, you can share those info with your fellow village idiots like laspage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by ronald4lif(m): 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
francizy:
MizMyColi has been vindicated! If not that I have a human heart and mind, I would have wished the same death that befell our gallant soldiers on those senseless båstards that attacked her unnecessarily and called her names.

MizMyColi,

May God bless you and everything you lay your hands upon (I know you don't believe in him but believe in the blessings)!!!

Hmmm, she doesn't believe in God, really?. Thought she's a theist.

Oh well, she's too smart an individual to believe in magic sky fairies which doesn't exist.
Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by SeverusSnape(m): 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
francizy:

MizMyColi,

... Amen... Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by ldpele(m): 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
MadCow1:

How could I?

I don't believe we would find all those girls ever.

Boko Haram does not take prisoners.
i think your statement have slight similarity of no girls taken in the first instance. Becos, the media was awash with person from the government sounding it clear that the girls were still very much alive & in some cases, that the government are trying to xchange the chibok girls with high profile BH guys in Nigeria custody. U never heard such?
Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by francizy(m): 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hmmm, she doesn't believe in God, really?. Thought she's a theist.

Oh well, she's too smart an individual to believe in magic sky fairies which doesn't exist.

LoL! I know say your ears go stand immediately you read that one! Abegi, make una free me and my God oh! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by FreeGlobe(f): 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
lastpage:

Flatheaded Children of Hate and Anger!

Get a life, "IPAD" Bastards!
Buhari is your President till 2023!
tongue tongue tongue

Lastpage!
cone headed ewedu zombie from brown roof Republic of ibadan, Buhari will destroy this nation by himself soon. lol. tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by francizy(m): 3:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

... Amen... Amen

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by MadCow1: 4:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
AprokoMan:
if i'm a thief then you must be a ritualist. double-faced snitch like you!
being gay in nigeria today will attract a 14-year punishment behind bars. 
good luck with your dreams

You don't appear to be that bright at all are you?.. grin

I simply said I don't find Homosexuals offensive. And said I would rather be gay than a thief and you somehow in your own convoluted genius interpreted it to mean I was calling you a thief.. grin

Seriously hommie, give it a rest. I ain't fighting with you and I am not spoiling for a fight either, especially not today.

I'm done with this. Thanks for clearing up the fact that Ngene is a bloke and not a dame.

Go do your thing now.. I am gonna go do mine.
Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by Demdem(m): 4:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:

well, people like you are the proof that most Nigerians have really low IQ. I shouldn't even bother responding to troll comments but for the sake of the gullible who will read:

Bianca Sued FFK for that nonsense of which he apologised.
That could well mean "didn't respond" in your village.. As for other inanities you spewed, you can share those info with your fellow village idiots like laspage

Oponu, he apologised for the harm that truth caused her and not because it didn't happened. Ffk never said it didn't happen.
Of a truth, the smashing of Biancas toto in London by ffks cucumber before the cowards rotten banana is an undisputed fact. It's a trophy ffk will forever cherish.
Only a bastard won't believe this but believe what ffk said about the soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
dason4life:
Some information are "classified" meaning it should be out of reach to the public.
Most especially the ones involving the Military.
I think the death of the soldiers is an example but my question is:-

Why try to hide the news?
Army don't bury dead soldiers secretly without informing their relatives.It's against the ethics of the army.Besides,how can bokoharam just killed 105 soldiers just like that?It's impossible.
Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by onimcee1(m): 4:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
personal59:

My brother I wonder o is he happy about it or what he make a mistake he would av learn well from Lai muhameed this one he his doing doesn't mk sense to me

Rest in peace to d dead and may God give there family the fortitude to bear d loss
who told u they are dead. Thought you ain't on the same page with ffk on this? Let the government and military confirm their death so we can pray for their souls.
Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by lastpage: 4:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
[b]Most nairalanders like this Foolish-globe are decayed, indolent Youths who have no single semblance of brain-matter in their head!

Let us for a minute ASSUME this story is TRUE.

Boko haram plays a serious propaganda war to demoralise the Nigerian citizens and Military troops.

1.) It would have been all over Youtube.
Even the Russian Marine that these terrorists killed yesterday when that terrorist country Turkey downed a Russian plane, was loaded to Youtube within hours.
when they kidnapped girls, we saw their video on Youtube but when their leader was killed, have you seen the Murtherphucker with his chewing stick release any video of himself since then? ...................NO!!

2.) Assume the deaths are true, any matured and sensible person should know that the Nigerian Military and Government can use such "silence method" to take the sting out of their propaganda and at the same time, ensure that such news does not demoralise the citizenry and the gallant soldiers who are putting their life on the line, for our own safety.... for the safety of Nymphomaniac animals like FFK

This does not implying lying or not loving or not respecting the soldiers. It is called "War Management".

That all these "IPAD" Eediots are all over the place trying to make a mountain out of such situation shows that Gowown was correct in n his assertion, back then in 1970 when he said [/b]

General Gowon:
"The Yiibos will be treated as equal citizens of this country...... UNLESS BY THEIR OWN BEHAVIOUR, THEY ACT AS SECOND CLASS CITIZENS". (8:30 seconds on the tape) - General Yakubu Gowon, Nigeria's head of State!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFfAVrh06fA

For you flattys, .... "Your Ignorance is truly, an illusion of Knowledge"

You can keep hyper-ventilating online, we will deal with you in "real terms" ... but dont come crying when you start reaping the results of your behaviour....... like you did when frozen out of the Governments Cabinet
undecided undecided

Nuff Said.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by FreeGlobe(f): 4:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
Demdem:

Oponu, he apologised for the harm that truth caused her and not because it didn't happened. Ffk never said it didn't happen.
Of a truth, the smashing of Biancas toto in London by ffks abula before the cowards thing is an undisputed fact. It's a trophy ffk will forever cherish.
Yoruba man go and face your cab in ph, Governor Wike is coming soon to demolish the shanty where you live and send you back to join your people suffering in osun state
Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by Demdem(m): 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
[s]
FreeGlobe:

Yoruba man go and face your cab in ph, Governor Wike is coming soon to demolish the shanty where you live and send you back to join your people suffering in osun state
[/s]

Arrant Nonsense. In otherwords, what i stated earlier is the truth.

Demdem:

Of a truth, the smashing of Biancas toto in London by ffks cucumber before the cowards rotten banana is an undisputed fact. It's a trophy ffk will forever cherish.
Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by lastpage: 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:

cone headed ewedu zombie from brown roof Republic of ibadan, Buhari will destroy this nation by himself soon. lol. tongue tongue tongue

No problem with that!

Pack your fake spare parts and fake medicine back to your erosion-ridden, cursed Biafra, in your South East. tongue tongue

If your ill-fated Biafra calamitous war did not destroy Nigeria and your COWARDLY LEADER Ojukwu still came back to contest election in the same Nigeria he was bombing..... then nadda's gonna happen.
undecided tongue tongue

Leave Nigerians who voted for Buhari, to be ruled by Buhari!

Lastpage!
Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by NomzyJust(m): 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
There will always be a way out. I can relate to that. Somebody must take the brunt of the whole thing. Companies cover up, governments cover up, states cover up, military and para militarys too cover up. You and I even too cover up all to save face. Nobody wants a bad name. Official statement from the Army is that they are not dead and that's it. Methinks they must have been buried in one forgotten part of Nigeria.
Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by FreeGlobe(f): 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

ewedu fool, when are you going back to osunistan where you come from. You are not wanted in ph
Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by Demdem(m): 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
[s]
FreeGlobe:

ewedu fool, when are you going back to osunistan where you come from. You are not wanted in ph
[/s]

Demdem:
[s][/s]

Demdem:

Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by pilotab55(m): 4:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
The truth is always bitter. when GEJ wz on sit we do hear the death of the gallant solider,which shows they are really on a battle field. But since mr dullarnovic enter the amry now have anti death in the body system,they are the only ones who kill d boko, y d boko cnt kill. Even in the bible d God's children were bn kill in d battle field. Even as jel li lie in film they do kill his men,nt to talk of nigeria army.plz I rest ma case,I wil nva b among d fool dat wil kip believing gr8 liers.
Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by FreeGlobe(f): 4:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
lastpage:

No problem with that!

Pack your fake spare parts and fake medicine back to your erosion-ridden, cursed Biafra. tongue tongue

If your ill-fated Biafra calamitous war did nto destroy Nigeria and your COWARDLY LEADER Ojukwu still came back to contest election in the same Nigeria he was bombing..... then nadda's gonna happen.
undecided tongue tongue

Leave Nigerians who voted for Buhari, to be ruled by Buhari!

Lastpage!
I'm I in yorubaland? or do you also consider Lagos yorubaland you village idiot.
Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by MadCow1: 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Bianca Sued FFK for that nonsense of which he apologised. That could well mean "didn't respond" in your village.. As for other inanities you spewed, you can share those info with your fellow village idiots like laspage

Lol..

Right.. I had no idea Bianca sued FFK, this is news to me. I would look it up.

And in your extremely rare Nigerian high I.Q, the government not responding to FFK means it's 'Correct Information'.. grin

Seems like Nigerian high I.Q's are over rated Afterall or its just wasted on you. cool Either ways; Continu.

Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila Slaughters Ram, Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Staff / Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf / Buhari Sacks Permanent Secretary For Awarding Contracts To Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.