Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

I Feel So Ashamed For Everytime I Called A Lady A Gold Digger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel So Ashamed For Everytime I Called A Lady A Gold Digger (803 Views)

The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story / She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel So Ashamed For Everytime I Called A Lady A Gold Digger by Eddygourdo(m): 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
It's popular opinion that women are gold diggers, I have always broadcasted that phrase at any opportunity I had, I hate many women for what I perceived was a defect, but as I sit inside OAU campus, I am filled with Shame and regret at my perception, I am someone who always classes events and scenarios as either a cause or an effect, look at the life of a man, my boxers cost five hundred, my hair cost 200 to cut, I haven't bought or used any body cream or hair cream since Stella pomade, this means that if am broke, my brokenness is manageable and easily concealed except my enemies have now developed x-ray eyes to see my empty hunger panged stomach, please consider the faith of a broke lady, a lady who is disadvantaged financially, the cheapest weavon will cost 1500 to make, unlike a man she can't afford not using some cosmetics no matter how cheap, imagine the psychological trauma of not having anything to compete or be at par with her peers, to most times avoid shame she places her stomach at the least of her scale of preference, and call it am watching my weight, Nigeria is a terrible place and only few are lucky, OAU is a school of all types of people and it gives you insight of the sufferings of some students in the name of education while of course their peers bask in affluence, so if I picked up a struggling lady who is trying to survive, and I take her out to eat something on my tab, does that spell gold digging, if she had a rubber band phone and I could afford to help out, must that mean she a gold digger, don't get me wrong that many are gold diggers, but most times its an effect of poverty or Hardship, Hardship isn't good on a woman because it's harder to hide unlike Hardship in a man, I will not succumb though to a play girl who has taken gold digging as a profession. But to the normal ladies out there, I will take you out and treat u like a human being, give u Wat I can afford, have a great time hopefully by your Company and not make you feel I gave you the world cos I gave you lunch or a paltry gift. Nigeria isn't favourable for all of us except the few amongst us. AM SORRY.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel So Ashamed For Everytime I Called A Lady A Gold Digger by IamAtribalist: 3:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
cool Who is this MAN-GINA?

2 Likes

Re: I Feel So Ashamed For Everytime I Called A Lady A Gold Digger by Kingsasian(m): 3:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
Op,You are right.
Re: I Feel So Ashamed For Everytime I Called A Lady A Gold Digger by czarr(m): 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
No matter the reason for gold digging.
Its still gold digging.
There's no other name for itgrin
Re: I Feel So Ashamed For Everytime I Called A Lady A Gold Digger by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
Are You trying to Apologise or something?lipsrsealed
Re: I Feel So Ashamed For Everytime I Called A Lady A Gold Digger by Eddygourdo(m): 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
The story by thatsincerechic whether fictitious or real, truly got to me. I am too compassionate, it's my flaw, the early travails of the lady she described made me sad and thus my reflections, I am not a mangina , according to that young man, it's just bring in touch with your human side
Re: I Feel So Ashamed For Everytime I Called A Lady A Gold Digger by Eddygourdo(m): 4:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
Estharfabian:
Are You trying to Apologise or something?lipsrsealed
yes and no. I didn't hurt no one, but I remember countless of times never helping out someone who could have been in need cod I didn't wanna be a maga. Only to find out it wasn't the usual Nigerian female scam. Well it feels good to sometimes wear other people's shoes. It's always educative
Re: I Feel So Ashamed For Everytime I Called A Lady A Gold Digger by misspicy(f): 4:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
Eddygourdo:
The story by thatsincerechick whether fictitious or real, truly got to me. I am too compassionate, it's my flaw, the early travails of the lady she described made me sad and thus my reflections, I am not a mangina , according to that young man, it's just bring in touch with your human side
yea more reason why I overlooked some flaws of my roomates while in school....i knew most of them were into runs because they did not get things easy,and there was a time i would cook for everyone in the room....problem is once a girl decided to dig gold or do runs cause of poverty or wants,she is never gonna get satisfied with little things anymore,and this is where most of them becomes burnt without knowing......

so whats the hope for guys who are also in this situation of lack and wants,there is no justification for golddigging or runs doing....better be beggar than sell out your body for cheap nuts angry

3 Likes

Re: I Feel So Ashamed For Everytime I Called A Lady A Gold Digger by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
Eddygourdo:
yes and no. I didn't hurt no one, but I remember countless of times never helping out someone who could have been in need cod I didn't wanna be a maga. Only to find out it wasn't the usual Nigerian female scam. Well it feels good to sometimes wear other people's shoes. It's always educative
Apology Accepted then...wink
Re: I Feel So Ashamed For Everytime I Called A Lady A Gold Digger by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bullsh!t

End time comment
Re: I Feel So Ashamed For Everytime I Called A Lady A Gold Digger by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
Weldone Op

Let me sacrifice my self and my entire happiness for the rest of the day and drag searching4love here to see wot a guy like him have posted.

Although I knw d insults I'll receive are unimaginable
Re: I Feel So Ashamed For Everytime I Called A Lady A Gold Digger by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
misspicy:

I was fortunate to have somethings without opening my legs to men or digging for gold everywhere.
I will look into these claims seriously, and I will find any discrepancy

Re: I Feel So Ashamed For Everytime I Called A Lady A Gold Digger by Eddygourdo(m): 5:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
misspicy:

yea more reason why I overlooked some flaws of my roomates while in school....i knew most of them were into runs because they did not get things easy,and there was a time i would cook for everyone in the room,not cause i was rich but i was fortunate to have somethings without opening my legs to men or digging for gold everywhere....problem is once a girl decided to dig gold or do runs cause of poverty or wants,she is never gonna get satisfied with little things anymore,and this is where most of them becomes burnt without knowing......

so whats the hope for guys who are also in this situation of lack and wants,there is no justification for golddigging or runs doing....better be beggar than sell out your body for cheap nuts angry
true, the guys also go through hell too, though the behaviour of we men makes it easier to bear as guys no dey form levels for each other, if you cook and hide it so boys no go see am, na dat day u go sabi say pikin wey talk say Im mama no go sleep, him sef no go sleep. They will steal the chow
Re: I Feel So Ashamed For Everytime I Called A Lady A Gold Digger by Eddygourdo(m): 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
Estharfabian:
Apology Accepted then...wink
naughty you wink

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want Powerful Attract Women Easily / Prophet Told My Girlfriend To Stop Any Relationship Till Further Notice. / For Guys Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.