Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,062 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Prophet Told My Girlfriend To Stop Any Relationship Till Further Notice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prophet Told My Girlfriend To Stop Any Relationship Till Further Notice. (785 Views)

Can You Cope With No S*x Relationship Till Marriage? / Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo / Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Told My Girlfriend To Stop Any Relationship Till Further Notice. by lopjohnny(m): 9:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
Hello here my girlfriend and I have been dating for some years now hoping to marry each other in future. Recently her mother went to see her dad's friend who's also a prophet. The man asked her if she is in any relationship and she said yes, so she said that prophet told her to quit any relationship with an immediate effect until further notice from the prophet. I was speechless after narrating the story to me. My problem is that I don't know when the so called further notice would be. Wait for the further notice or move on. I'm confused please need your advice urgently because I really love this girl.
Re: Prophet Told My Girlfriend To Stop Any Relationship Till Further Notice. by Confessng: 9:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
You have been prophetised,just know that the prophet will also tell her when you both get married when to have sex and when not too
When to cook food and when not too when to have babies and when not too
So its your decision to make
lopjohnny:
Hello here my girlfriend and I have been dating for some years now hoping to marry each other in future. Recently her mother went to see her dad's friend who's also a prophet. The man asked her if she is in any relationship and she said yes, so she said that prophet told her to quit any relationship with an immediate effect until further notice from the prophet. I was speechless after narrating the story to me. My problem is that I don't know when the so called further notice would be. Wait for the further notice or move on. I'm confused please need your advice urgently because I really love this girl.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Told My Girlfriend To Stop Any Relationship Till Further Notice. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
lopjohnny:
Hahahaha
Re: Prophet Told My Girlfriend To Stop Any Relationship Till Further Notice. by northvietnam(m): 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
guy dem don do me this ooooo..... no give ur girl breathing space oooo dey close mark her wellaaaa
Re: Prophet Told My Girlfriend To Stop Any Relationship Till Further Notice. by iceberylin(m): 9:21pm On Nov 29, 2015
These prophets won't tell you where to pick a milli angry
Re: Prophet Told My Girlfriend To Stop Any Relationship Till Further Notice. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
lopjohnny:
I will advise you to look into the matter prayerfully, but if it seems things are not going in your favour you may have to call it quit.
Re: Prophet Told My Girlfriend To Stop Any Relationship Till Further Notice. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
Lol, you just got dumped. Period. Love is a very strong emotion & listens to no reason or some quack's premonition. If she still wanted anything to do with you, she'd be sneaking around ninja style just to be with you on the sly.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Told My Girlfriend To Stop Any Relationship Till Further Notice. by ministeriallist: 9:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
Be patient if u really luv her. By the tym the "prophet" is thru with her k Kat u will restart from there. grin
I pity ur lyf
Re: Prophet Told My Girlfriend To Stop Any Relationship Till Further Notice. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
Lol. These prophets tho

The poster below me is a brainwashed religion zombie
Re: Prophet Told My Girlfriend To Stop Any Relationship Till Further Notice. by niggi4life(m): 9:34pm On Nov 29, 2015
bro don't mind the posters above me, they are jesters, i had similar experience before i married my wife, the pastor even boldy said we can't marry each other bla bla bla, i confronted the girl and asked her if she truly loved me and with affirmative she said Yes and we went ahead and got married, am not only blessed with a wonderful wife but with another water mouthering job and a beautiful baby girl. Just asked the girl in question if she loves u and the answer would be right there
Re: Prophet Told My Girlfriend To Stop Any Relationship Till Further Notice. by pet4ril(f): 9:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Lol, you just got dumped. Period. Love is a very strong emotion & listens to no reason or some quack's premonition. If she still wanted anything to do with you, she'd be sneaking around ninja style just to be with you on the sly.
waooooooooo i love this post kiss kiss you are absolutely correct
Re: Prophet Told My Girlfriend To Stop Any Relationship Till Further Notice. by Monalisa185(f): 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
move on jare...her future hubby is yet to be born...
Re: Prophet Told My Girlfriend To Stop Any Relationship Till Further Notice. by donholy28(m): 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
And she didn't ask d pastor the reason for that?..but then she broke up with u at once,meaning she never really loved u

(1) (Reply)

Help Me, The Father Of My Child Left Me Because His Mother Hates Igbo. / Who Will You Marry? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.