Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. (5261 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Was NEVER An Atheist In The First Place . / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / Debate An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by Ymodulus: 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

Ohhhh
Yes I do.

I believe that it doesn't all start and end here.
I believe that we are all connected, profoundly.
Our bodies are containers for our souls which are unique divine expressions of this eternal being, and as he is, so are we.

There's no person we meet on Life's way that we didn't agree to meet before we came down here.

I believe that we are here for a purpose, inner purpose (this was the one Jesus was talking about when he asked what it shall profit a man if he gains the world and looses his soul).....then outer purpose(s)

In him, there's no Shadow of darkness...only light, only love.

I admit that I still trying to grasp this being, maybe that in itself is a pitfall.

This post here, where applicable invalidates previous posts i made above, Mam you are a christian.
Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

[font=Georgia]Ohhhh
Yes I do.

Our bodies are containers for our souls which are unique divine expressions of this eternal being, and as he is, so are we.

We can never lose the connection entirely but not all of us are profoundly connected. Even people who consciously aspire to staying deeply connected have a stronger or weaker connection on different days. Whatever the case may be, for me there is nothing more beautiful than this connection.

There's no person we meet on Life's way that we didn't agree to meet before we came down here.

I believe that we are here for a purpose, inner purpose (this was the one Jesus was talking about when he asked what it shall profit a man if he gains the world and looses his soul).....then outer purpose(s)

Y'know...
I once towed the path of atheism, but very shortly.

I couldn't keep at it because I couldn't keep living in denial of a powerful life force within.

I think that world religions are just our way of adapting to this life force and making sense of it.

I've seen things happen and unhappen to me which I know I (supposing, I think myself separate from this being) couldn't have made happen.

Very true. The inner purpose, for me, is to stay deeply connected. From there everything is easy. wink

I and him are one.
When I talk about him these days, it's not necessarily about what I read (past tense) in the bible....

It's about a knowing.
One that resonates. It's not about cherry picking...else that'd mean living a lie.

It's a reality which I really can't explain to everyone and they'd understand.

I admit that I still trying to grasp this being, maybe that in itself is a pitfall.
Because I'm meant to live it, to live him.
In glory, in excellence, in all that is good, even in all that is bad.

If the blue statement is true - and I believe it is - then the green one must be true too. If you are him, you can only be light and love too. wink+

You must first feel it. smiley smiley smiley It feels really good. wink

Sometimes, I blend into christian circles so well, that those who know me really well'd think I'm a hypocrite.
Why do I do so?
I learned early enough not to see myself as better than those who are "unenlightened"
I learned that no matter who you are or what you worship, your creator has your best interests and will reach you one way or another.
It's okay if you call me a chameleon. Lolz.

Ireelevant what people say on the days when you feel deeply connected. smiley wink

I see my horizon expanding.
I think I'm a deeply spiritual person who has more connection with her maker than she admits.
I still sing Christian songs in addition to a plethora of genre that either helps me relax, create more positive vibes or dance Shoki to...lolz

This is why I love cherry-picking. tongue wink

I could go on and on, I'll stop here.

In all, I couldn't be living any better right now, it gets even more fascinating because things can only get better from here on.

Things can only get better. This is so true. smiley
Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by frank317: 9:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

Ohhhh
Yes I do.

Y'know...
I once towed the path of atheism, but very shortly.

I couldn't keep at it because I couldn't keep living in denial of a powerful life force within.

I think that world religions are just our way of adapting to this life force and making sense of it.

I've seen things happen and unhappen to me which I know I (supposing, I think myself separate from this being) couldn't have made happen.

I and him are one.
When I talk about him these days, it's not necessarily about what I read (past tense) in the bible....

It's about a knowing.
One that resonates. It's not about cherry picking...else that'd mean living a lie.

It's a reality which I really can't explain to everyone and they'd understand.

Because I'm meant to live it, to live him.
In glory, in excellence, in all that is good, even in all that is bad.

Sometimes, I blend into christian circles so well, that those who know me really well'd think I'm a hypocrite.
Why do I do so?
I learned early enough not to see myself as better than those who are "unenlightened"
I learned that no matter who you are or what you worship, your creator has your best interests and will reach you one way or another.
It's okay if you call me a chameleon. Lolz.

I see my horizon expanding.
I think I'm a deeply spiritual person who has more connection with her maker than she admits.
I still sing Christian songs in addition to a plethora of genre that either helps me relax, create more positive vibes or dance Shoki to...lolz

I could go on and on, I'll stop here.

In all, I couldn't be living any better right now, it gets even more fascinating because things can only get better from here on.

Your belief is actually confusing but I wanna know...
Do you clearly deny being a christian?
Do you believe the bible is the word of the god u believe in?
From whence did you form your belief or opinion about the God u believe in? The bible?

Not trying to judge but seriously your post sounds like someone who is losing faith but is struggling with her previous beliefs as a christian. You cant accept the fact that all what you know or all what u have always known is false.
You are cherry picking from your first belief to a comfort zone where you tell yourself you are there but not there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by MizMyColi(f): 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
menesheh:

Am judging from the way you started the post by making jest of believes and then later switched by telling us how you love a creator. Read my next comment, it is just a contribution not meant to upset you.

I'm sorry if you felt that your God or that of anyone else was being made jest of.
I did not intend to jest at anyone.
‎I made that position because

1.  I'm a human being.
I'm not God. I cannot say I've created anything before....

2. This God told me that as he is, so am I.

3. I started out a very born again Christian.

4. If he kills and creates at will, and my bible told me that as he is, so am I...Why do I feel restraint when I want to harm someone either by using an object or my words.

5. Why can't I kill and feel like nothing happened.

6. Why do I desire to pursue peace with those whom I am very very sure hate me?

7. Why do I still have a heart to love those who have scarred me emotionally and psychologically.

8. Why do I find it easy to pray and speak God's light and blessings over those whom I'm told did Juju and worth nots for me?

Why why why?

Something is not adding up?
Because, I find within me, as much as I want to do Good, there is also the urge to do bad?
Does it mean that God is responsible for both feelings?
Why does Good keep winning in the long run?
Why does the urge to do bad keep fading at a geometrical rate?

Why did Jesus talk about an enemy that comes to steal, kill and destroy? And why did he talk about himself coming to give life abundantly? Why did he call himself the way, the truth and the light?

I apologise in advance to all who will feel offended at this statement....
Any God that Kills and Maims out of despicability is my devil. I don't know that God, I want nothing to do with such a God. The eternal being I know, the one who lives and reigns supreme within me has never ever made me think of him in that light.
History must have gotten things screwed up somewhere.‎
If it's what makes me an Atheist...No problem.‎

my next question is, "which of the concepts of god are you into and why?

I presumed some sort of deistic god according the depiction of your post and the way i understood it.

I cannot say exactly.
I believe I have a rapport with my creator...that's enough for me.
Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
[size=18pt]Why is almost everyone on this thread trying to pigeonhole MizMycoli? [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by MizMyColi(f): 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
frank317:

Your belief is actually confusing but I wanna know...
Do you clearly deny being a christian?
Do you believe the bible is the word of the god u believe in?
From whence did you form your belief or opinion about the God u believe in? The bible?

Not trying to judge but seriously your post sounds like someone who is losing faith but is struggling with her previous beliefs as a christian. You cant accept the fact that all what you know or all what u have always known is false.
You are cherry picking from your first belief to a comfort zone where you tell yourself you are there but not there.

let's say for once that I'm cherry picking...

Isn't this my one life I have to live?
Don't I have the inalienable right to feel good? To feel comfortable and at peace?
Shouldn't I dwell more on the things that gives me these?

What's the use of believing my creator is a killer when even if I can't prove to anyone, I know for a fact he isn't?

I am wise enough to know when I choose things to hold onto and things to let go of.

I am also wise enough to know when a deep seated truth has been awakened within and resonates with the very core of my being.
Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by MizMyColi(f): 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
Mindfulness:
[size=18pt]Why is almost everyone on this thread trying to pigeonhole MizMycoli? [/size]
gringringringringringrin

More like boxing me in a corner ey?
Naaaa
We transient beings can't be.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
MizMyColi:
gringringringringringrin

More like boxing me in a corner ey?
Naaaa
We transient beings can't be.

No, they are giving you the opportunity to discuss interesting topics. wink

I just want to divert the discussion from labeling to something else. cheesy
Let's have fun as the discussion unfolds. smiley
Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by MizMyColi(f): 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
Mindfulness:

We can never lose the connection entirely but not all of us are profoundly connected. Even people who consciously aspire to staying deeply connected have a stronger or weaker connection on different days. Whatever the case may be, for me there is nothing more beautiful than this connection.

True talk.
cheesy You're actually a breath of fresh air here.
grin

Very true. The inner purpose, for me, is to stay deeply connected. From there everything is easy. wink

Not different from mine.
I use the words, "deep relationship"

If the blue statement is true - and I believe it is - then the green one must be true too. If you are him, you can only be light and love too. wink+
cool cool cool cool cool

You must first feel it. smiley smiley smiley It feels really good. wink

trust me, I have. I do.
I look forward to those days when the feeling's at its peak

Irrelevant what people say on the days when you feel deeply connected. smiley wink

This is why I love cherry-picking.
tongue wink

Turns out this is the first time I've give attention to the word "Cherry-Picking"
It's not a bad thing to cherry pick na, or is it?

Things can only get better. This is so true. smiley
winksmileywinksmiley

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by MizMyColi(f): 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
Mindfulness:

No, they are giving you the opportunity to discuss interesting topics. wink

I just want to divert the discussion from labeling to something else. cheesy
Let's have fun as the discussion unfolds. smiley

I get bored easily when I have to explain myself over and over.

I really don't like complicated things embarassed embarassed
Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

True talk.
cheesy You're actually a breath of fresh air here.
grin

Not different from mine.
I use the words, "deep relationship"

cool cool cool cool cool

trust me, I have. I do.
I look forward to those days when the feeling's at its peak

Have you ever experienced several consecutive days of being at its peak? It can be overwhelming. grin

tongue wink

[font=Georgia]Turns out this is the first time I've give attention to the word "Cherry-Picking"
It's not a bad thing to cherry pick na, or is it?

No, it is fun. You cherry-pick the best of the best, creme de la creme, special deluxe, most satisfying of everything. wink smiley smiley smiley cool wink

winksmileywinksmiley

All is very well. smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by MizMyColi(f): 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
Ymodulus:

This post here, where applicable invalidates previous posts i made above, Mam you are a christian.

Okaygrin

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

I get bored easily when I have to explain myself over and over.

I really don't like complicated things embarassed embarassed

Nothing is complicated in states of clarity.
Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by MizMyColi(f): 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
Mindfulness:

Have you ever experienced several consecutive days of being at its peak? It can be overwhelming.grin

Yeah sure cheesy cheesy
That moment when you know you are human, yet so inhunman.
Lolz.

No, it is fun. You cherry-pick the best of the best, creme de la creme, special deluxe, most satisfying of everything. wink smiley smiley smiley cool wink

Gbam!!
Loooolz
grin

All is very well. smiley smiley smiley

Now that's a reality we ought to always feel.
In good, in bad, in in-between.

Let that knowing be, that All is Well, Very Well.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by MizMyColi(f): 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
Mindfulness:

Nothing is complicated in states of clarity.

yeah.
But in public discussions you get to be mumble jumbled with all manner, an even when you've made a point clear, you still find some folks who are really good at spinning and all you just wanna do is end the discussion.
Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by Anas09: 10:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
Guys, get off MizmyColi's case. She has had a rough time getting here. The scars will heal evetually. She'll find her own path.

I remember reading from FaithFreedom.org, how Dr Alisina, went from being a Muslim to an Atheist, then to a Christian who believe in Jesus, but didn't believe in the Bible. But today he calls the Bible a Gold mind. He quotes freely from it and directs others to it.
Its a walk.
If I remember correctly, Mizmycoli was a JW, today, I hear her talking about speaking in other Tongues. Guys leave her to her God. She'll get there.
I was a Catholic once, who was seriously against what the pentecostals do, because I wasn't reading my Bible, so I was ignorant. When I started my walk, I found my Path. Its personal.
He that seeketh shall find. You have not received because you have not asked. Ask that you may receive that your Joy May be full. (Jesus Christ).

3 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by MizMyColi(f): 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
Thank you Anas90
smiley
I appreciate your understanding that it's a walk.

I've never been a JW member though.
I was actually a non-churced believer when I joined this forum.
Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
Intellectualism is a deceiver, it persuades intellectuals to establish for themselves a belief system which deviates from, and makes inferior, some core or all of GOD'S sanctioned tenets.

Once upon a time I had a spacious luxury apartment there. It endears people to you, but it's in actuality a inevitable path to eternal loss.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by malvisguy212: 10:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
Ymodulus:

grin grin grin

Let me just use the term AGNOSTIC. From her post above she is just an Agnostic.

Reading all through her write up here equates Agnosticism.

Agnosticism = Boundary line belief of god existence; Dont want to fall in any side of the divides; they believe there is much more than we know; they believe no one can know exactly.

Alright.
Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by menesheh(m): 11:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

I'm sorry if you felt that your God or that of anyone else was being made jest of.

1.  I'm a human being.

4. If he kills and creates at will, and my bible told me that as he is, so am I...Why do I feel restraint when I want to harm someone either by using an object or my words.

7. Why do I still have a heart to love those who have scarred me emotionally and psychologically.

8. Why do I find it easy to pray and speak God's light and blessings over those whom I'm told did Juju and worth nots for me?

Why why why?

Because, I find within me, as much as I want to do Good, there is also the urge to do bad?

Why did Jesus talk about an enemy that comes to steal, kill and destroy? And why did he talk about himself coming to give life abundantly? Why did he call himself the way, the truth and the light?

Any God that Kills and Maims out of despicability is my devil. I don't know that God, I want nothing to do with such a God. The eternal being I know, the one who lives and reigns supreme within me has never ever made me think of him in that light.

I cannot say exactly.

This is kinda rigmarole

As you said previously that there are pretty much things we never understand or may not understand but that doesn't mean that each of us have to invent personal ideology whether abstract or real as personal deity without any good reasons and justifications.

I follow your replies to comments here, i find no valid reasons you gave to justify your personal believe. After-all you intentionally decided to share with us how you are not an atheist. That's why it seemed as if we are pretty concern about your position in connection with Christianity, religion, agnosticism, deism, solipsism, atheism etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by menesheh(m): 11:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

1.  I'm a human being.

Why why why?

I cannot say exactly.

This is kinda rigmarole

As you said previously that there are pretty much things we never understand or may not understand but that doesn't mean that each of us have to invent personal ideology whether abstract or real as personal believe system without any good reasons and justifications.

I followed your replies to comments here, i find no valid reasons you gave to justify your personal believe. After-all you intentionally decided to share with us how you are not an atheist. That's why it seemed as if we are pretty concern about your position in connection with Christianity, religion, agnosticism, deism, solipsism, atheism etc.o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by ideology(m): 5:08am On Nov 26, 2015
MizMyColi:
@Francizy @Ronald4lif
Your last mention prompted this thread.

The only time I express disbelief in God (I can bet my 7 fingers that that God is a figment of man's imagination) is when someone tries to force me to believe in a God that kills people at will, and does a lot of terrible things in the name of being the almighty.

I have maintained that there is twice as much we don't know than we do know.
It would be fool hardy of me to deny the existence of a higher extremely intelligent power whom I choose to call God, and from whom all life proceeds.

I have seen enough to know that there is something or someone beyond me whose sovereign hand remains my guide.

I call Him (I use the word Him because I relate with this being on a FatherDaughter basis most times) Abba.
I still pray, and I bless people.
I believe that God blesses, Francizy, so Amen to your prayer....
Even more so, I believe that we have been blessed Once and For All Time.
These blessings will be unlocked for each moment and sometimes might take positive confessions like yours to bring them to fruition.

I believe more in God-Within.

I agree that my beliefs in christianity has changed drastically, and as such I hold on loosely to them.
I just take the positives in any belief system that I come across and I discard the rest.

You should see me praying or speaking in unknown tongues.
Lol.

I really don't expect everyone to understand my journey, but hey, like I've always posited, his sovereign hand is my guide.

I'll take your questions if you have anywink
cheesy
Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by Nobody: 5:21am On Nov 26, 2015
hehehe.. from ur post one can just close his eyes and guess ur stand...

...... u re a Christian..

....u find what Yahweh did in the old testament absurd hence the hate.

.... u think that an almighty deity exists and guides u but not the one the Bible talked about....

BUT WHAT I HAVE TO SAY IS THIS... THIS IS UR OWN OPINION AS THEIR ARE OVER BILLIONS OF OTHER OPINIONS.....

IT STILL BRINGS US BACK TO THE QUESTION..

ONLY ONE CAN BE RIGHT OR NONE IS RIGHT...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by plaetton: 8:06am On Nov 26, 2015
menesheh:
I sensed confusion, contradictions, semantic tricks and dishonesty in this post

Not really.

Sometimes there are not enough words to express how one truly feels.

Following blindly the abrahamic religions , as we all did, sooner or later, leads to a crisis of meaning for every individual.

I see nothing wrong in her trying to independently seek and find her own meanings within the framework of her experiences and environment.

At one time or another , we all went through those stages.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by kevoh(m): 8:42am On Nov 26, 2015
Boy o boy grin ! That moment when you are desperately seeking for shelter from the cardboard houses built by Abrahamic faiths and indoctrinated in you since birth but the vibration alone caused by the bulldozer of logic keeps tearing them apart! tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by Impulse80(m): 8:55am On Nov 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

let's say for once that I'm cherry picking...

Isn't this my one life I have to live?
Don't I have the inalienable right to feel good? To feel comfortable and at peace?
Shouldn't I dwell more on the things that gives me these?

What's the use of believing my creator is a killer when even if I can't prove to anyone, I know for a fact he isn't?

I am wise enough to know when I choose things to hold onto and things to let go of.

I am also wise enough to know when a deep seated truth has been awakened within and resonates with the very core of my being.
It's official you are agnostic.
You know there's a God but you can see the confusion that mankind has created as a result of the many religions.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 26, 2015
MizmYcOLI,

just be a jewish christian muslim atheist who believes in Sango and ANyanwu like me. That way you satisfy everyone. cry cry
Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by MizMyColi(f): 11:24am On Nov 26, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
MizmYcOLI,

just be a jewish christian muslim atheist who believes in Sango and ANyanwu like me. That way you satisfy everyone. cry cry

gringringrincheesygrin

Hehehehehe
Aii, no P.

Will you be my mentor?
Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

gringringrincheesygrin

Hehehehehe
Aii, no P.

Will you be my mentor?
Sure. If you will let me pull those cute cheeks grin kiss

Ok. Quick short lessons.
- Treat all God as the same. Yahweh, Allah, Sango, Ekwensu, Thor, Odin. They are either ALL TRUE or ALL BULLSHIT.
- Respect the universe. In it, we dwell, exist and have our being.
- Embrace, not worship, your ignorance. To "BE IGNORANT" is better than being "FALSELY KNOWLEDGEABLE".
- Doubt your senses. The heart is a beast, that's why its behind cages.

Above all, remember that one day, you will die. I will die. Everyone we know on this site will be dead. Everyone living right now will be all dead at some point.
But the human race will keep spreading, and they will exchange new ideas,new thoughts, new thinkings. And we would look primitive to them.

And one day, it will be their turn on the cosmic cycle.

Life is amazing, mysterious, beautiful, ugly, sexy, burning, mysterious. Stop trying to figure it out. Enjoy it. Love. Have sex. Make babies. Smile. Eat. Travel. Explore. Seek peace. "TRUE PEACE" comes from within.

tongue
You are now a full-fledged Born again Ogboni like me. kiss kiss

Come be my Jezebel booboo..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by MizMyColi(f): 11:43am On Nov 26, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Sure. If you will let me pull those cute cheeks grin kiss

Ok. Quick short lessons.
- Treat all God as the same. Yahweh, Allah, Sango, Ekwensu, Thor, Odin. They are either ALL TRUE or ALL BULLSHIT.
- Respect the universe. In it, we dwell, exist and have our being.
- Embrace, not worship, your ignorance. To "BE IGNORANT" is better than being "FALSELY KNOWLEDGEABLE".
- Doubt your senses. The heart is a beast, that's why its behind cages.

Above all, remember that one day, you will die. I will die. Everyone we know on this site will be dead. Everyone living right now will be all dead at some point.
But the human race will keep spreading, and they will exchange new ideas,new thoughts, new thinkings. And we would look primitive to them.

And one day, it will be their turn on the cosmic life.

Life is amazing, mysterious, beautiful, ugly, sexy, burning, mysterious. Stop trying to figure it out. Enjoy it. Love. Have sex. Make babies. Smile. Eat. Travel. Explore. Seek peace. "TRUE PEACE" comes from within.

tongue
You are new a full-fledged Born again Ogboni like me. kiss kiss

Gosh
Aren't you such a cute-got-me-all-smiling-distraction?

Btw, are you Zohar ariel?grin

How does a SonOfLucifer come up with the emboldened.
You sure are full of surprises.

Loooolzzz
Cute puppy.
Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

Btw, are you Zohar ariel?grin
No, I am not. That nigga crazzyy!!

MizMyColi:

How does a SonOfLucifer come up with the emboldened.
Na Lucy o... knowledge is our only religious obligation.
Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by MizMyColi(f): 12:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

No, I am not. That nigga crazzyy!!

Na Lucy o... knowledge is our only religious obligation.

Lolz
If you say sogrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 Arguments For The Existence Of GOD / Is Juju Real? / ”my Son Saddens Me”—septuagenarian Father Of Gay Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.