Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. (5248 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Was NEVER An Atheist In The First Place . / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / Debate An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by frank317: 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
alright.... get a room you two

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
Read through opinions and contributions from fellow atheists and I can honestly say I'm disappointed at the illogical questions and answers been thrown at MizMyColi prior to her new resolution, Only Ymodulus and Impulse80 actually defined her new mind state properly and others kept walking her talk instead of letting her talk her walk.

As an atheist keeping an open mind is the first rule, now when MizMyColi sees things from a different perspective, it only means she done let her mind drift to a place where yours has restricted and if you don't know the feeling then how does your opinion matter?

Logic is NEVER enough to solve mystery of belief system because logic is both deductive and inductive. Me personally use to be an atheist for deductive logical reasons but upon further study I stopped being atheist for deductive logical reasons but commonsensical reason like staying default like tabularaza mind state and that has really broaden my mind for further learning since information is my greatest religion.

Fine, Mizmycoli must have stopped being atheist for deductive logical reasons and trying to apply inductive reasons to being little atheist and little thiest (AGNOSTIC) Now I really can't understand, Why the close minded remarks from deductive logical atheists?

Truth remains, she's a lot smarter than yall logical atheists because logic isn't enough to deduct god and exterminate people's connection towards beliefs and values. For example.

1a) Deductive Logic ( All women of age experience menstrual bleed) (Mizmycoli is a woman) Correct and valid because we can truthfully duduct mizmycoli does experience menstrual monthly bleed cus she's a woman, its a fact!

1b) Inductive Logic ( All women are Lesbian) (Mizmycoli is a lesbian) This is wrong and invalid because some women are lesbians but Mizmycoli is a woman and doesn't practice lesbianism,so this isn't a fact! Now, to find out why Mizmycoli isn't a lesbian is where logic stops but culture, mindset, law,psychology etc starts. Kudos mizmycoli and congratulations on knowing how to use and manipulate your own mind. But me I still remain proud atheist till my vital signs beep flat line.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by oglalasioux(m): 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
MizMyColi:
@Francizy @Ronald4lif
Your last mention prompted this thread.

The only time I express disbelief in God (I can bet my 7 fingers that that God is a figment of man's imagination) is when someone tries to force me to believe in a God that kills people at will, and does a lot of terrible things in the name of being the almighty.

I have maintained that there is twice as much we don't know than we do know.
It would be fool hardy of me to deny the existence of a higher extremely intelligent power whom I choose to call God, and from whom all life proceeds.

I have seen enough to know that there is something or someone beyond me whose sovereign hand remains my guide.

I call Him (I use the word Him because I relate with this being on a FatherDaughter basis most times) Abba.
I still pray, and I bless people.
I believe that God blesses, Francizy, so Amen to your prayer....
Even more so, I believe that we have been blessed Once and For All Time.
These blessings will be unlocked for each moment and sometimes might take positive confessions like yours to bring them to fruition.

I believe more in God-Within.

I agree that my beliefs in christianity has changed drastically, and as such I hold on loosely to them.
I just take the positives in any belief system that I come across and I discard the rest.

You should see me praying or speaking in unknown tongues.
Lol.

I really don't expect everyone to understand my journey, but hey, like I've always posited, his sovereign hand is my guide.

I'll take your questions if you have anywink
It's good to believe in a God who is the Almighty and all. But the religions have so belittled Him that He is at the point of ridicule. How can a God who created everyone and everything send someone to bomb other people? But God did not send them. From Moses to Shekau, people have always hidden under religion to murder and rob.
Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

yeah.
But in public discussions you get to be mumble jumbled with all manner, an even when you've made a point clear, you still find some folks who are really good at spinning and all you just wanna do is end the discussion.

And this is what we do when we feel like it, don't we? wink
Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by MizMyColi(f): 3:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
Mindfulness:

And this is what we do when we feel like it, don't we? wink

Yeshgrin
Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by MizMyColi(f): 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
aaronson:
Read through opinions and contributions from fellow atheists and I can honestly say I'm disappointed at the illogical questions and answers been thrown at MizMyColi prior to her new resolution, Only Ymodulus and Impulse80 actually defined her new mind state properly and others kept walking her talk instead of letting her talk her walk.

As an atheist keeping an open mind is the first rule, now when MizMyColi sees things from a different perspective, it only means she done let her mind drift to a place where yours has restricted and if you don't know the feeling then how does your opinion matter?

Logic is NEVER enough to solve mystery of belief system because logic is both deductive and inductive. Me personally use to be an atheist for deductive logical reasons but upon further study I stopped being atheist for deductive logical reasons but commonsensical reason like staying default like tabularaza mind state and that has really broaden my mind for further learning since information is my greatest religion.

Fine, Mizmycoli must have stopped being atheist for deductive logical reasons and trying to apply inductive reasons to being little atheist and little thiest (AGNOSTIC) Now I really can't understand, Why the close minded remarks from deductive logical atheists?

Truth remains, she's a lot smarter than yall logical atheists because logic isn't enough to deduct god and exterminate people's connection towards beliefs and values. For example.

1a) Deductive Logic ( All women of age experience menstrual bleed) (Mizmycoli is a woman) Correct and valid because we can truthfully duduct mizmycoli does experience menstrual monthly bleed cus she's a woman, its a fact!

1b) Inductive Logic ( All women are Lesbian) (Mizmycoli is a lesbian) This is wrong and invalid because some women are lesbians but Mizmycoli is a woman and doesn't practice lesbianism,so this isn't a fact! Now, to find out why Mizmycoli isn't a lesbian is where logic stops but culture, mindset, law,psychology etc starts. Kudos mizmycoli and congratulations on knowing how to use and manipulate your own mind. But me I still remain proud atheist till my vital signs beep flat line.

Lolz
Thanks for this.
I appreciate.

Even though the logic deductive inductive etc kept trying to confuse me.
Lolgrin
Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by neocortex: 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
Tallesty1:
You're an atheist Mizz.

And what is wrong with being one
Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by neocortex: 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
menesheh:

This is kinda rigmarole

As you said previously that there are pretty much things we never understand or may not understand but[b] that doesn't mean that each of us have to invent personal ideology[/b] whether abstract or real as personal deity without any good reasons and justifications.

I follow your replies to comments here, i find no valid reasons you gave to justify your personal believe. After-all you intentionally decided to share with us how you are not an atheist. That's why it seemed as if we are pretty concern about your position in connection with Christianity, religion, agnosticism, deism, solipsism, atheism etc.

who has the right to do the bolded ?
Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:15am On Nov 27, 2015
Ymodulus:

grin grin grin

Let me just use the term AGNOSTIC. From her post above she is just an Agnostic.

Reading all through her write up here equates Agnosticism.

Agnosticism = Boundary line belief of god existence; Dont want to fall in any side of the divides; they believe there is much more than we know; they believe no one can know exactly.

We all have passed through that phase. I haven't attended church since March.
Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

Ohhhh
Yes I do.

I believe that it doesn't all start and end here.
I believe that we are all connected, profoundly.
Our bodies are containers for our souls which are unique divine expressions of this eternal being, and as he is, so are we.

There's no person we meet on Life's way that we didn't agree to meet before we came down here.

I believe that we are here for a purpose, inner purpose (this was the one Jesus was talking about when he asked what it shall profit a man if he gains the world and looses his soul).....then outer purpose(s)

Y'know...
I once towed the path of atheism, but very shortly.

I couldn't keep at it because I couldn't keep living in denial of a powerful life force within.

I think that world religions are just our way of adapting to this life force and making sense of it.

I've seen things happen and unhappen to me which I know I (supposing, I think myself separate from this being) couldn't have made happen.

I and him are one.
When I talk about him these days, it's not necessarily about what I read (past tense) in the bible....

It's about a knowing.
One that resonates. It's not about cherry picking...else that'd mean living a lie.

It's a reality which I really can't explain to everyone and they'd understand.

In him, there's no Shadow of darkness...only light, only love.

I admit that I still trying to grasp this being, maybe that in itself is a pitfall.
Because I'm meant to live it, to live him.
In glory, in excellence, in all that is good, even in all that is bad.

Sometimes, I blend into christian circles so well, that those who know me really well'd think I'm a hypocrite.
Why do I do so?
I learned early enough not to see myself as better than those who are "unenlightened"
I learned that no matter who you are or what you worship, your creator has your best interests and will reach you one way or another.
It's okay if you call me a chameleon. Lolz.

I see my horizon expanding.
I think I'm a deeply spiritual person who has more connection with her maker than she admits.
I still sing Christian songs in addition to a plethora of genre that either helps me relax, create more positive vibes or dance Shoki to...lolz

I could go on and on, I'll stop here.

In all, I couldn't be living any better right now, it gets even more fascinating because things can only get better from here on.

right

All that now remains is your duly execution by way of Crucifixion at the order of the Government, after which 2000 years will pass and your followers will argue with atheists on intergalanet about your immense power and the miracles you performed as you were the daughter of God.

they would also tell of how you intend to return and whisk them away into eternal life where they will no longer suffer.

I admire your courage tho. wink
Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by pickabeau1: 10:12am On Nov 27, 2015
Teempakguy:

right

All that now remains is your duly execution by way of Crucifixion at the order of the Government, after which 2000 years will pass and your followers will argue with atheists on intergalanet about your immense power and the miracles you performed as you were the daughter of God.

they would also tell of how you intend to return and whisk them away into eternal life where they will no longer suffer.

I admire your courage tho. wink

Hahaha

Do you watch south park

Look for this episode "Go God Go"
Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 27, 2015
pickabeau1:

Hahaha

Do you watch south park

Look for this episode "Go God Go"
Hehehe. i just read about it.

hilarious. grin grin
Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by pickabeau1: 10:36am On Nov 27, 2015
Teempakguy:
Hehehe. i just read about it.

hilarious. grin grin

Watch it on allsp.ch

Two episode

Season 10

You will laugh
Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by orisa37: 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
MizMyColi:
@Francizy @Ronald4lif

The only time I express disbelief in God (I can bet my 7 fingers that that God is a figment of man's imagination) is when someone tries to force me to believe in a God that kills people at will, and does a lot of terrible things in the name of being the almighty.

It would be fool hardy of me to deny the existence of a higher extremely intelligent power whom I choose to call God, and from whom all life proceeds.

I have seen enough to know that there is something or someone beyond me whose sovereign hand remains my guide.

I call Him (I use the word Him because I relate with this being on a FatherDaughter basis most times) Abba.
These blessings will be unlocked for each moment and sometimes might take positive confessions like yours to bring them to fruition.

I agree that my beliefs in christianity has changed drastically, and as such I hold on loosely to them.
I just take the positives in any belief system that I come across and I discard the rest.

Lol.

I really don't expect everyone to understand my journey, but hey, like I've always posited, his sovereign hand is my guide.

Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by orisa37: 1:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
Very good.
Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by Cavenchy(m): 4:22am On Nov 29, 2015
Okay I think I have seen enough in one thread. This is what I'll say:

Now to the OP. remember this: Without darkness, light can not be desired, and darkness as we know it is only the absence of light. This means that Light uses energy that is powered by a source and darkness is everything that exists if we haven't seen the Light and what it offers. Light reveals the obvious and darkness conceals the details of truth.

Darkness has no energy and can not overcome light, its only an absence of the light. So whatever evil you encountered could not overpower the you within if it was full of light but the you without which didnt have light. Notice my use of with and without? God is Light and if you are without the Light all that is darkness(evil) would be present, you can't live a life that is void of these two elements either will find you. A simple example in physics: No one can deny the fact that the shadow is the patch of darkness that the light didnt cover and as soon as the light goes away, the darkness expands.

Now to everyone who cares to read:
Worship of self, or self religion is totally satanic. If you didnt create yourself you have no right to worship yourself, this is the greatest deception satan uses to turn people away from their true creator, its the same error in judgement satan made that got him cast out of heaven, satan wanted to place itself above the Divine God that created it.

God doesnt destroy the soul, the body is but a garment and God has made it clear in so many ways that the Body is not half as important as the soul (What does it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul?).

If you are Christain, you would understand that God is MERCIFUL but also FAIR.

FAIR
When the bodies of men were destroyed in the old testament, it doesnt say that their souls were annihilated from existence as well. Infact we are told that Hell wasnt created for man, but that Hell was for those who desired to be in the absence of God (Light), and wherever there is absence of Light, will be darkness (Evil), so the soul in hell only experiences what it is like to be without God and everything that exists in that absence grabs hold of them. You can be sure that if Satan had this sort of fate for choosing to live outside of God, then every human who chooses same path would be granted same wish. God gave you freewill, you choose if you want to be with him or not, he doesnt autocratically command you to go to hell cos he pleases, he grants you your wish to not want to be with him even though he wishes you would be. He is only being fair. Now He is also merciful because he knows you have to contend with the tricks of the devil who has chosen to exist in darkness (remember even devil was once in the light and chose not to have that light anymore).
But what can God do when you openly deny him and choose to walk out on His light like the devil did? Would it be fair to you (or even to the devil) if he forcibly tries to keep you in his light beyond your own will?

MERCY
It surprises me that people blame God for all the evil people in the world who follow their own will and not God's. In the old testament God destroyed such evil people (Physically) who were enemies of good people to keep good people on the tough parts of earth safe cos that was all they could get(Physical lives) after Adam and Eve rejected (Spiritual life) and opted out of the safest place on earth - Eden.
God even sent His Son(Also GOD) to die (Physical death) on earth so that these same people who chose to live purely Physical lives and rejected the Spiritual with Him in heaven, could now come to Live in his Light (Spiritual Afterlife in Heaven).

Why then do people now blame God for not killing off evil people who are enemies of Good people and constituting problems for them in this present time (physical earth)? While they are quick to judge God for killing off people in the old testament knowing that the people in that time had nothing but the physical life to live and didnt have the option of living in the spiritual afterlife which we now do? if you know that the spiritual afterlife is what matters now, dont you see that God is only fair to allow these evil people time to change? If you expect God to kill them off now and also send them to hell immediately, how fair and merciful does God appear to be? It is humans that have such evil hatred for their fellow beings, you do not know what it costs to create a single soul, your intelligence alone should let you understand that you are more than the physical vehicles we call bodies. God knows that if these evil people kill good people now, such good people aren't also killed in the Afterlife as well, so it doesnt bother God now the way it did in the old testament when they didnt yet deserve an afterlife. This is apparently why he fought to save the just from being ruined by the evil in those old testament days. But today he gives all Good and NOT so good people time to change and benefit from his love.

If you lived in the time of the old testament, and you die at the hands of not so good people, you lose everything. God is only fair to stop the not so good people from denying you a physical life which was all you had.

But in this day and age after Christ's ultimate sacrifice. If the good-you dies at the hands of not so good people, what do you stand to lose? Absolutely nothing. You go on to live in the Love of GOD (the Light) you accepted. So why should God be like man and kill the not so good people now? what do you stand to gain?

Update:
For those who might want to ask, why does God not allow the not-so-good people into his light in the afterlife? Well, if God didn't allow the evil people overcome the good people in the physical earth which was the only life they had during the old testament times, what makes you think he would now allow them to overcome the good people in heaven by letting them in to ruin the only one they have left in the afterlife?

Two things are clear,
1. if you don't want anything to do with the light, he wont be unfair to force you to live in it (heaven).
2. If you aren't fit to live with good people He created and admitted into his light cos you would cause trouble for them, you can't be in his light(heaven) either.

And if you cant be in his light, you know where you would be, in the darkness, you cant live outside of these two.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by Anas09: 6:56am On Dec 03, 2015
Yes my brother above me. God is fair that's why he will grant us our wishes. If I reject light, invariably choosing darkness which in extention is hell, He won't deny me my wish. He won't say my daughter you re too precious, so I won't grant u ur wish, take light instead. That won't make him the just God that he is.
Choose ye this day whom you'll serve.
I present to u light and darkness. Life and dead. What u choose is what u'll live with.

This is a cardinal point. Your choice is not granted u here, it is granted as u exit this realm to eternity. you know how life insurance works? You get it after u die.
This matter wey we dey talk here so, hmm na serious matter oo. Ah.
May the Lord help in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
Anas09:

This is a cardinal point. Your choice is not granted u here, it is granted as u exit this realm to eternity. you know how life insurance works? You get it after u die.

lmfao. ah, its not even weekend and you are already drinking. what an analogy.

let me help you.
i have a million dollars. send me 10k to get the million. you can only know if this deal is real when you confirm payment into my
Umustbest Upid Bank acct. Holla when you have made the payment.
Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by malvisguy212: 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
Cavenchy:
Okay I think I have seen enough in one thread. This is what I'll say:

Now to the OP. remember this: Without darkness, light can not be desired, and darkness as we know it is only the absence of light. This means that Light uses energy that is powered by a source and darkness is everything that exists if we haven't seen the Light and what it offers. Light reveals the obvious and darkness conceals the details of truth.

Darkness has no energy and can not overcome light, its only an absence of the light. So whatever evil you encountered could not overpower the you within if it was full of light but the you without which didnt have light. Notice my use of with and without? God is Light and if you are without the Light all that is darkness(evil) would be present, you can't live a life that is void of these two elements either will find you. A simple example in physics: No one can deny the fact that the shadow is the patch of darkness that the light didnt cover and as soon as the light goes away, the darkness expands.

Now to everyone who cares to read:
Worship of self, or self religion is totally satanic. If you didnt create yourself you have no right to worship yourself, this is the greatest deception satan uses to turn people away from their true creator, its the same error in judgement satan made that got him cast out of heaven, satan wanted to place itself above the Divine God that created it.

God doesnt destroy the soul, the body is but a garment and God has made it clear in so many ways that the Body is not half as important as the soul (What does it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul?).

If you are Christain, you would understand that God is MERCIFUL but also FAIR.

FAIR
When the bodies of men were destroyed in the old testament, it doesnt say that their souls were annihilated from existence as well. Infact we are told that Hell wasnt created for man, but that Hell was for those who desired to be in the absence of God (Light), and wherever there is absence of Light, will be darkness (Evil), so the soul in hell only experiences what it is like to be without God and everything that exists in that absence grabs hold of them. You can be sure that if Satan had this sort of fate for choosing to live outside of God, then every human who chooses same path would be granted same wish. God gave you freewill, you choose if you want to be with him or not, he doesnt autocratically command you to go to hell cos he pleases, he grants you your wish to not want to be with him even though he wishes you would be. He is only being fair. Now He is also merciful because he knows you have to contend with the tricks of the devil who has chosen to exist in darkness (remember even devil was once in the light and chose not to have that light anymore).
But what can God do when you openly deny him and choose to walk out on His light like the devil did? Would it be fair to you (or even to the devil) if he forcibly tries to keep you in his light beyond your own will?

MERCY
It surprises me that people blame God for all the evil people in the world who follow their own will and not God's. In the old testament God destroyed such evil people (Physically) who were enemies of good people to keep good people on the tough parts of earth safe cos that was all they could get(Physical lives) after Adam and Eve rejected (Spiritual life) and opted out of the safest place on earth - Eden.
God even sent His Son(Also GOD) to die (Physical death) on earth so that these same people who chose to live purely Physical lives and rejected the Spiritual with Him in heaven, could now come to Live in his Light (Spiritual Afterlife in Heaven).

Why then do people now blame God for not killing off evil people who are enemies of Good people and constituting problems for them in this present time (physical earth)? While they are quick to judge God for killing off people in the old testament knowing that the people in that time had nothing but the physical life to live and didnt have the option of living in the spiritual afterlife which we now do? if you know that the spiritual afterlife is what matters now, dont you see that God is only fair to allow these evil people time to change? If you expect God to kill them off now and also send them to hell immediately, how fair and merciful does God appear to be? It is humans that have such evil hatred for their fellow beings, you do not know what it costs to create a single soul, your intelligence alone should let you understand that you are more than the physical vehicles we call bodies. God knows that if these evil people kill good people now, such good people aren't also killed in the Afterlife as well, so it doesnt bother God now the way it did in the old testament when they didnt yet deserve an afterlife. This is apparently why he fought to save the just from being ruined by the evil in those old testament days. But today he gives all Good and NOT so good people time to change and benefit from his love.

If you lived in the time of the old testament, and you die at the hands of not so good people, you lose everything. God is only fair to stop the not so good people from denying you a physical life which was all you had.

But in this day and age after Christ's ultimate sacrifice. If the good-you dies at the hands of not so good people, what do you stand to lose? Absolutely nothing. You go on to live in the Love of GOD (the Light) you accepted. So why should God be like man and kill the not so good people now? what do you stand to gain?

Update:
For those who might want to ask, why does God not allow the not-so-good people into his light in the afterlife? Well, if God didn't allow the evil people overcome the good people in the physical earth which was the only life they had during the old testament times, what makes you think he would now allow them to overcome the good people in heaven by letting them in to ruin the only one they have left in the afterlife?

Two things are clear,
1. if you don't want anything to do with the light, he wont be unfair to force you to live in it (heaven).
2. If you aren't fit to live with good people He created and admitted into his light cos you would cause trouble for them, you can't be in his light(heaven) either.

And if you cant be in his light, you know where you would be, in the darkness, you cant live outside of these two.
WORD,BROTHER WORD!! God bless you.

Some say they want fairness, then God will have to dealt with everyone that has ever break His law. God is merciful.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 12:36am On Dec 10, 2015
The op is not an atheist. She appears to be an 'EARNEST SEEKER' of the knowledge of God. May His 'LIGHT' guide your 'PATH' to 'HIGHER TRUTHS'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
MizMyColi:
grin grin grin
Do you have a question for me?
yes. in one word, what is your religion
Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by MizMyColi(f): 5:39pm On Aug 07, 2016
Phinalphantasy:

yes. in one word, what is your religion

Love

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
MizMyColi:

Love

Mizmycoli I applaud you for bamboozling everyone except me. You practise your very own brand of Christianity which is a mixture of practical and inner Joy and peace based on a deep love for God who is the Love you know. You do believe in Jesus and to me thats what matters the most. Everything else you do would be based on the inner spirit of God correcting and guiding you and not yourself as you would trust the spirits leading more than any man.

I applaud you once again. Keep loving God and serving Him with your understanding and without it as long as you have no condemnation in your heart you are my sister.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by MizMyColi(f): 6:19pm On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod:

Mizmycoli I applaud you for bamboozling everyone except me. You practise your very own brand of Christianity which is a mixture of practical and inner Joy and peace based on a deep love for God who is the Love you know. You do believe in Jesus and to me thats what matters the most. Everything else you do would be based on the inner spirit of God correcting and guiding you and not yourself as you would trust the spirits leading more than any man.

I applaud you once again. Keep loving God and serving Him with your understanding and without it as long as you have no condemnation in your heart you are my sister.

God bless you.
Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
[quote author=MizMyColi post=48281475][/quote]

I guess i was right smiley

You are special and thats a good thing. Shalom
Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by MizMyColi(f): 6:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod:

I guess i was right smiley

You are special and thats a good thing. Shalom

Yes you are.
To a large extent.

If it were before, I would have tried to dissociate myself from Christianity, because I really don't feel like one....judging by human standards.

But you see...
That's the good thing about growth.

When we grow, we loose the zeal to want to be seen as being this or that.

I agree that most of my views of God has been deconstructed and I am more liberal as opposed to being fundamentalist.

Through it all, I am just content with how I have been relating with this entity (my father, God, Holy Spirit, all join.)

I think what matters is that he sees my heart and knows it's true. Not long ago, I just prayed, because it occurred to me I had offended people, some are aware, others are not. In a mood of prayer, I forgave myself, asked their spirits for forgiveness and asked God to take control. And at that moment, I laughed heartily over nothing. That was a miracle, these are the kinds that happen and we don't feel a need to record it. Infact, these are the kind of miracles that mean much to me. The miracle of love....and all that relates to it.

I shared this, so you can understand that I pray and find that I actually believe in God, Jesus and Holyspirit.... Just not in a mainstream way.

In the end, what will take us heights above or depths below is Love (our having or lack of it).

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
MizMyColi:

Yes you are.
To a large extent.

If it were before, I would have tried to dissociate myself from Christianity, because I really don't feel like one....judging by human standards.

But you see...
That's the good thing about growth.

When we grow, we loose the zeal to want to be seen as being this or that.

I agree that most of my views of God has been deconstructed and I am more liberal as opposed to being fundamentalist.

Through it all, I am just content with how I have been relating with this entity (my father, God, Holy Spirit, all join.)

I think what matters is that he sees my heart and knows it's true. Not long ago, I just prayed, because it occurred to me I had offended people, some are aware, others are not. In a mood of prayer, I forgave myself, asked their spirits for forgiveness and asked God to take control. And at that moment, I laughed heartily over nothing. That was a miracle, these are the kinds that happen and we don't feel a need to record it. Infact, these are the kind of miracles that mean much to me. The miracle of love....and all that relates to it.

I shared this, so you can understand that I pray and find that I actually believe in God, Jesus and Holyspirit.... Just not in a mainstream way.

In the end, what will take us heights above or depths below is Love (our having or lack of it).

you really didnt need to explain all that because i already know you pray as well as the other stuff. You are a very tender flower and have only learnt how to relate to God in a way that works for you as an individual. Your love for Him is undeniable thats all that matters to me.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by otemanuduno: 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2016
MizMyColi:
@Francizy @Ronald4lif

Lol.

The highest power whom you seek is here. It's high time we started knowing. That monster-god(yahweh) is already in trouble because he is currently under my spiritual feet. Here is the knowledge you seek. https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

Naijadeyhia I need you here. We are in control. yahweh is in trouble.
Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by MizMyColi(f): 7:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

The highest power whom you seek is here. It's high time we started knowing. That monster-god(yahweh) is already in trouble because he is currently under my spiritual feet. Here is the knowledge you seek. https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

Naijadeyhia I need you here. We are in control. yahweh is in trouble.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by SalomonKane: 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
MizMyColi:

Love
Hope it's not the kind of love that involves exchange of fluids? wink You know, the one that leaves you breathless and wowing. grin wink
Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by Ranchhoddas: 7:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod:

God bless you.
I had no idea that this kind of Christianity was acceptable- one's own brand?
Re: Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 07, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I had no idea that this kind of Christianity was acceptable- one's own brand?

Read my response to her you will realise its not much different from what we know but its her own way of dealing with it without conflicting with the fundamentals per se.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Thoughts On Tithing / Seun And His Fellow Atheist, What's Your Say On This? / Atheism: A Bold Representative Of Futility And Hopelessness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 333
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.