Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians (27687 Views)

Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges / Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister / Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by NAJALYN: 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
What tragedy has befallen our country. May God deliver us in Jesus' Name, Amen.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by dougivilla(m): 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
dyn1800:
Some people in here are hell bent on not seeing anything good about this present administration...... As for me I don't think the fuel scarcity really portray the true picture of what some Wailers are painting it..... Nothing changes transportation fare in Lagos still the same despite people chanting scarcity
Please take a trip to other states and see the hardship been experienced.

Is Lagos all about Nigeria you know?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by IbokUtoroh(m): 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
ionsman:
Personally, I expected all these. If Nigeria as a country will ever return to it's glory days, we the citizenry should expect some little hardship during the transition stage.

I am very confident that Buhari will make Nigeria better.We shall all smile at the end of the day.

But IF Buhari fails, then I know our problems will continue for a long time.

was thr any glory days before?
cos almost all d coup was being on the premise of kwarrapshun n indiscipline. ......
abi better roads, steady light , stable water been dey before?
n dont think nigeria starts from lagoon n stop at third mainland bridge o.
abakiliki, uyo, ikono, ikotekpene, ikom, obudu, lafia, all na naija.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by bluaero(m): 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
idiot, but u were clapping for those who put u in permanent pain over 16yrs, just 2wks now, u wailers are already wailing, that is how u wil keep on wailing til 2060

Fool...I'm not one of ur APC or PDP chanting monkeys.
Keep fooling yourself until you die jobless and hopeless.

People like us need petrol in our cars to be able to go about our honest daily livelihood. Not like I expect an e-rat like you to understand what I'm saying. Don't think about ur wretched life, keep chanting sai baba. Pig angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
alcmene:
As time goes on ,the APC propaganda will give way to the hard realities and the Nigerian citizenry will clearly understand that all that glitters is not gold.

Meanwhile,no electricity and no petroleum products yet they shout "change"

Keep calm and chant Sai Buhari!!!
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by VickyRotex(f): 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
eleko1:
wetin do u undecided? No condition is permanent. All will be well.Una go smile soon

"Una go" abi "We go" angry angry

Amin!!! cry cry cry
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by free2ryhme: 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
alcmene:
The All Progressives Congress (APC) has said that the party is aware of the hardship Nigerians are passing through over the current fuel scarcity.

The party on Wednesday made this statement following the ongoing fuel scarcity, saying the situation is being addressed.

“Let’s be a little more patient with the new cabinet of President Muhammadu Buhari. Most importantly, be assured that this government will surely deliver!

“Nothing good comes cheap. Sacrifices are required. By the time we pass through the foundation stage, Nigerians will see a new Nigeria!

http://thenationonlineng.net/fuel-scarcity-apc-write-nigerians/

How many times would we pass this foundation stage

APC God will punish you for the sufferings of fuel scarcity
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
99billiondollar:
Until you face part of the hardship, then you can seek patience, I no blame una

Patience Jonathan grin
Sai Baba!!
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
alcmene:
The All Progressives Congress (APC) has said that the party is aware of the hardship Nigerians are passing through over the current fuel scarcity.

The party on Wednesday made this statement following the ongoing fuel scarcity, saying the situation is being addressed.

“Let’s be a little more patient with the new cabinet of President Muhammadu Buhari. Most importantly, be assured that this government will surely deliver!

“Nothing good comes cheap. Sacrifices are required. By the time we pass through the foundation stage, Nigerians will see a new Nigeria!

http://thenationonlineng.net/fuel-scarcity-apc-write-nigerians/
Thunder strike them dead for this rubbish statement. Summon the petroleum minister
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by eleko1: 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
VickyRotex:

"Una go" abi "We go" angry angry

Amin!!! cry cry cry
nor bi una dey cry so undecided wink cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by kinguwem: 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
The APC has failed Nigerians. The Petroleum Minister is confuse. We are still waiting for his response.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by VickyRotex(f): 6:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
eleko1:
nor bi una dey cry so undecided wink cheesy grin

How many of "una"? undecided undecided
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by rozayx5(m): 6:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
stickncarrot:

Anyone called Ngeneeukwenu is a coded robot made to praise Buhari. May the suffering of Nigerians caused by Buhari bath your home. Say Amen

grin cheesy cheesy grin bath
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by igorekpengmail: 6:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
APC: Basket of beautiful lies.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by tolustx(m): 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
May, june, july, august, september, october, november...7 months and Nigerians are still with longing hearts, still waiting for the change promised. I hope we are not truly in autopilot mode as some people say.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by micayo(m): 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

When the 2016 Budget is made public! You will appreciate the effort this government is making to better the lots of Nigerians!

Forget about hate mongering from the IPOB and Biafrans, the NEVER Still Reconcile the FACT, That someone they hate, Wished Evil and Vilified Could Become The President!

When a dullard is your Mentor it gives birth to dummies like you NgeneUkwu. Go and learn how to punctuate. Go back and start secondary school all over again. Dullard

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by ollapaul(m): 6:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
Wait till eternity abi? Suffering and smiling
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by Dannyset(m): 6:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
alcmene:

Your personal opinion which may not even represent that of your family
You might want to come and ask them who they've been voting for since 2003.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by ollapaul(m): 6:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
micayo:

When a dullard is your Mentor it gives birth to dummies like you NgeneUkwu. Go and learn how to punctuate. Go back and start secondary school all over again. Dullard
we don't enter one chance

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by eleko1: 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
VickyRotex:

How many of "una"? undecided undecided
she bi u like trekking wink wink.VickyRotex trek ftom Abuja to Akwa ibom cheesy undecided.she bi u bi their secretary undecided.Stop complaining
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Anybody Writing any epistle or criticizing Buhari @ this juncture is just a hypocrite! All these are just teething problems expected when a radical change is being introduced!

It shall all phase out and the dividend delivered!

Corruption has been fought to a StandStill! We no longer hear millions, Billions and Trillion being frittered away! That is the first step. The Next Step is the Budget Of Change estimated @ 8Trillion with Capital Expenditure PeGged at over 50%. There is no way Nigerians Will Not Smile!

Relax, endure the temporary pain! Buhari Will AND MUST Deliver!
Amen on this...AMEN!
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by Ahmeduana(m): 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
sublimes:
Honestly, what manner of delusion has come over you?
NA BU-RU-KU-TU DELUSION DEY WORRY THAT SHEMAN.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by histemple: 6:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
ionsman:
Personally, I expected all these. If Nigeria as a country will ever return to it's glory days, we the citizenry should expect some little hardship during the transition stage.

I am very confident that Buhari will make Nigeria better.We shall all smile at the end of the day.

But IF Buhari fails, then I know our problems will continue for a long time.

When exactly is ''the end of the day'' ?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by ionsman: 6:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
histemple:

When exactly is ''the end of the day'' ?

Four years time bro...
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by francizy(m): 6:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
hensben:
Okay what do you suggest we do now? We should return power to PDP( the destroyer) huh. I'm Nigerian and not supporter of any political party but we should give Buhari much time to fix this country. 6 months is too early to be regretting and saying sh.it about this government.

If you like give power to devil when he wears the APC garment and screams "change"! All na una business. Same PDP you mofos have been screaming that they destroyed Nigeria are now in APC yet you mofos cant see beyond your noses. By the way, you want us to fold our arms in this hardship which for over 5 years we didn't witness not until this year?

For a party like APC that promised Nigerians heaven on earth only to come in and give ridiculous and childish excuses, excuses which gullible mofos like you bought, then I think this country is forever doomed for having people with this level of gullibility. We claim we Nigerians are smart yet we allowed one decietful human being scam us only for him to deny campaign promises afterwards. We claim we're smart but yet the only thing we do in Nigeria is play tribal politics.

Continue chanting sai Barbra you hear? Even if Buhari travels out once in a week and the country goes into full recession. Don't wake up from slumber you hear? Don't criticize him oh, just keep shut while he gallivants around on tax payer's money, flying presidential jet while you que for fuel under the hot sun, you hear? At least, even if you don't feel the pains, one or more of people you care about will feel it.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by anytexy: 6:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
wiseoneking:
Even APC as a party is wailing openly while APC nairalanders are now secret Wailers. Nigerians, they say you should become "patienc" without Goodluck. Welcome to change.
LWKD. On point anyways.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
i thought they would be blaming pdp grin end time politicians
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by Chigold101(m): 6:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Anybody Writing any epistle or criticizing Buhari @ this juncture is just a hypocrite! All these are just teething problems expected when a radical change is being introduced!

It shall all phase out and the dividend delivered!

Corruption has been fought to a StandStill! We no longer hear millions, Billions and Trillion being frittered away! That is the first step. The Next Step is the Budget Of Change estimated @ 8Trillion with Capital Expenditure PeGged at over 50%. There is no way Nigerians Will Not Smile!

Relax, endure the temporary pain! Buhari Will AND MUST Deliver!
I don't know that APC still pays you... Sorry okay

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by Firefire(m): 6:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
I am hear only to read comments and laugh the brainwashed APC coven children cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by BlackSEER(m): 6:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
Moronic government of an illiterate brings no good to us

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by femi4: 6:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
amtaken:
Akuko ikoja.
What language is that? If its what I m thinking....you no try at all
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by Firefire(m): 6:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
Foolish party angry

francizy:

If you like give power to devil when he wears the APC garment and screams "change"! All na una business. Same PDP you mofos have been screaming that they destroyed Nigeria are now in APC yet you mofos cant see beyond your noses. By the way, you want us to fold our arms in this hardship which for over 5 years we didn't witness not until this year?

For a party like APC that promised Nigerians heaven and earth only to come in and give ridiculous and childish excuses, excuses which gullible mofos like you bought, then I think this country is forever doomed for having people with this level of gullibility. We claim we Nigerians are smart yet we allowed one decietful human being scam us only for him to deny campaign promises afterwards. We claim we're smart but yet the only thing we do in Nigeria is play tribal politics.

Continue chanting sai Barbra you hear? Even if Buhari travels out once in a week and the country goes into full recession. Don't wake up from slumber you hear? Don't criticize him oh, just keep shut while he gallivants around on tax payer's money, flying presidential jet while you que for fuel under the hot sun, you hear? At least, even if you don't feel the pains, one or more of people you care about will feel it.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aregbesola Vs Tinubu: Buhari, IGP, Told To Act Fast To Avoid Bloodletting / I Can Never Join PDP, Says El-rufai / 22 Appeal Court Judges Nominated To The Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.