Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians (27684 Views)

Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges / Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister / Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by ayindejimmy(m): 6:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
sublimes:
Honestly, what manner of delusion has come over you?

Simply put, maybe what we can't see while standing, he sees while sitting.

Most of the changes we need are up to us.
APC can make promises but they're no magicians .
Remember, man proposes, God dispose.

When we're patient enough, we can see ur nose.
I've noticed some errors in this govt too. But I'm still in OBSERVING mode
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by laporsche40: 6:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
End time news, End time APC,end time Nation

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by femi4: 6:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Anybody Writing any epistle or criticizing Buhari @ this juncture is just a hypocrite! All these are just teething problems expected when a radical change is being introduced!

It shall all phase out and the dividend delivered!

Corruption has been fought to a StandStill! We no longer hear millions, Billions and Trillion being frittered away! That is the first step. The Next Step is the Budget Of Change estimated @ 8Trillion with Capital Expenditure PeGged at over 50%. There is no way Nigerians Will Not Smile!

Relax, endure the temporary pain! Buhari Will AND MUST Deliver!
You have spoken well my daughter!

More palm oil to your elbow
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by Dreambeat: 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
Donbabaj:

I love you! in fact o love your stature! grin because of your are an igbo lady and yet still sincere with your words wink
Are you new on Nairaland?Ngeneukwenu an Igbo lady? You are on a very looooong thing?Tell me you are being sarcastic
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by hensben(m): 7:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
francizy:

If you like give power to devil when he wears the APC garment and screams "change"! All na una business. Same PDP you mofos have been screaming that they destroyed Nigeria are now in APC yet you mofos cant see beyond your noses. By the way, you want us to fold our arms in this hardship which for over 5 years we didn't witness not until this year?

For a party like APC that promised Nigerians heaven and earth only to come in and give ridiculous and childish excuses, excuses which gullible mofos like you bought, then I think this country is forever doomed for having people with this level of gullibility. We claim we Nigerians are smart yet we allowed one decietful human being scam us only for him to deny campaign promises afterwards. We claim we're smart but yet the only thing we do in Nigeria is play tribal politics.

Continue chanting sai Barbra you hear? Even if Buhari travels out once in a week and the country goes into full recession. Don't wake up from slumber you hear? Don't criticize him oh, just keep shut while he gallivants around on tax payer's money, flying presidential jet while you que for fuel under the hot sun, you hear? At least, even if you don't feel the pains, one or more of people you care about will feel it.
My point is it's too early for me to be regretting ever voting for Buhari. Let's see what they are planning to do, 4 years is around the corner. I voted Buhari not APC so I don't care if PDP members are defecting to ruling party, it's the head(Buhari) that matters to me. If the head is upright and steadfast the body will definitely key-in. GEJ failed Nigerians and SS so don't even go there.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by francizy(m): 7:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
hensben:
My point is it's too early for me to be regretting ever voting for Buhari. Let's see what they are planning to do, 4 years is around the corner. I voted Buhari not APC so I don't care if PDP members are defecting to ruling party, it's the head(Buhari) that matters to me. If the head is upright and steadfast the body will definitely key-in. GEJ failed Nigerians and SS so don't even go there.

Same Buhari that has already started failing right? Same man manipulating the judiciary, INEC, DSS, EFCC, etc. It's obvious we've been scammed but pride won't let you people that sold your votes to the agents of destruction to admit it. Till you start seeing that Buhari is towing the wrong path and start advicing him, we have nothing to discuss..

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by francizy(m): 7:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
Firefire:
EVIL party angry

Fixed! cool
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by ManagerUgo(m): 7:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
I see, so now this APC knows that good things don't come so cheap. This party is really a scam

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by meritamarachi(f): 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
for how long??
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by Mboi: 7:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
alcmene:
The All Progressives Congress (APC) has said that the party is aware of the hardship Nigerians are passing through over the current fuel scarcity.

The party on Wednesday made this statement following the ongoing fuel scarcity, saying the situation is being addressed.

“Let’s be a little more patient with the new cabinet of President Muhammadu Buhari. Most importantly, be assured that this government will surely deliver!

“Nothing good comes cheap. Sacrifices are required. By the time we pass through the foundation stage, Nigerians will see a new Nigeria!

http://thenationonlineng.net/fuel-scarcity-apc-write-nigerians/
Nonsense!! Bunch of useless fools. Why is minister for petroleum not saying anything or he doesn't know what to say? Nigerians decided to go backwards in the name of change.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by VickyRotex(f): 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
eleko1:
she bi u like trekking wink wink.VickyRotex trek ftom Abuja to Akwa ibom cheesy undecided.she bi u bi their secretary undecided.Stop complaining

Na you be our treasurer na. embarassed

To slap you just dey hungry me angry
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by amtaken(f): 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
Akuko n'egwu Mike Ojiagha.
femi4:
What language is that? If its what I m thinking....you no try at all

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by pillarmaria(m): 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
by then, u can start wailing
so would u probably wail along then?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by hensben(m): 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
francizy:

Same Buhari that has already started failing right? Same man manipulating the judiciary, INEC, DSS, EFCC, etc. It's obvious we've been scammed but pride won't let you people that sold your votes to the agents of destruction to admit it. Till you start seeing that Buhari is towing the wrong path and start advicing him, we have nothing to discuss..
Im very happy I voted Buhari instead of PDP/GEJ as a niger deltan guy so spare me the sermon. Buhari started failing? Well, four years shall tell.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by Mboi: 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

When the 2016 Budget is made public! You will appreciate the effort this government is making to better the lots of Nigerians!

Forget about hate mongering from the IPOB and Biafrans, the NEVER Still Reconcile the FACT, That someone they hate, Wished Evil and Vilified Could Become The President!
Which budget? 2015 budget have not been exhausted so they should work with it. Stop suffering and smiling. APC govt promises is a mirage.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by francizy(m): 7:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
hensben:
Im very happy I voted Buhari instead of PDP/GEJ as a niger deltan guy so spare me the sermon. Buhari started failing? Well, four years shall tell.

You started the sermon bro.. undecided
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by dondavinchi(m): 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Anybody Writing any epistle or criticizing Buhari @ this juncture is just a hypocrite! All these are just teething problems expected when a radical change is being introduced!

Corruption has been fought to a StandStill! We no longer hear millions, Billions and Trillion being frittered away! That is the first step. The Next Step is the Budget Of Change estimated @ 8Trillion with Capital Expenditure PeGged at over 50%. There is no way Nigerians Will Not Smile!

u r sick in ur yansh idiet

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by Bestbeelieve: 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
Patience dey for Otuoke why write when you fit phone am qua! Running ya mouth like you had a magic wand to solve all 9geria's problems,and some creatures will say be patient! I dey naugh till 1 naira = 100 shillings = 300Usd

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by lagdmark(m): 7:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
The only apology from APC to Nigerians now should have been: pls. Forgive us for imposing the dunce bubu on you we thought he was still mentality fit like he was 33 years ago.

Signed Tinubu/obj

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by Kennydoc(m): 7:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

When the 2016 Budget is made public! You will appreciate the effort this government is making to better the lots of Nigerians!

Forget about hate mongering from the IPOB and Biafrans, the NEVER Still Reconcile the FACT, That someone they hate, Wished Evil and Vilified Could Become The President!

Sometimes, you write like someone who has difficulty with reasoning properly.

In your earlier post, you talked about 8tn naira budget, even at a point when Nigeria cannot finance a 4tn naira budget. Is the FG going to borrow over 4tn naira to fund an 8tn naira budget, considering the slump in crude price?
It's just the same way you all were talking about paying 5k per month to 25 million poor Nigerians, when from all indications, it wasn't going to be possible.

You guys shouldn't think we're all fools or babies.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by Ayt27(m): 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
All this ones na epistle, Nigerians have gotten to the point where they don't care for any politician again. It's the norm, get into office eat your national cake, intimidate the media and do whatever you like with your 8 years. Just give us Electricity, petroleum products and security. We go dey rough the rest.

#FuelScarcity

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by buchilino(m): 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

WAT ON EARTH R U BABBLING ABOUT
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by wilcox(m): 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Incse spirit slap you, no bother to find out becuse i vocked on you

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by CandyBar: 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
Sacrifices my foot.....Y'all are still collecting fat salaries and flying in & out of the Country.

How patient were all of you with GEJ??

Thunder fire una mouth dia.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
bullshit!
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by mrrock: 8:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Remita paid N14,000,000,000 (fourteen billion) as charges for helping to transfer money to TSA account.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by MattChidi(m): 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
Fire...#somebodyLied. Change indeed!
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by bishopemalex: 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hypocrites. So apc know say nothing good comes easy
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by Pavarottii(m): 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Who dey follow u endure pain? Me I knew the govt was a flop from Day 1. So is u that should "ENDURE THE PAIN" cos u voted for him.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by Saay1(m): 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
mryoungdon:
ana emenu.... please lets donate brain for mr president , a.k.a President Buhari

respect your elders
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by banio: 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
I don't see the relationship between what I just read and fuel selling for #100 and above.
All I cud decipher is that the masses shud continue in this over a Month's fuel scarcity while Senators and other APC big wigs play with our votes.
Itsok
Long live Nigeria without fuel scarcity
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians by banio: 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
I don't see the relationship between what I just read and fuel selling for #100 and above.
All I cud decipher is that the masses shud continue in this over a Month's fuel scarcity while Senators and other APC big wigs play with our votes.
Itsok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch / 30 Years Remembrance Of Obafemi Awolowo, An Icon / Crack In Militants’ Camp Forces Cancellation Of Tompolo’s Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.