Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die (2851 Views)

Guys Only: Which Condom Is The Safest To Use? / Nairalanders Pls Be The Judge. Jonaifame22 Said Durent Is Ugly / Is She Playing Me?Nairalanders Pls I Need Advise Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by oladman(m): 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
I really need the advice guys..... tired of everything self, make person dey go house make him go rest....... abi he no good guys.
.................................................................................

Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
Please don't take away your precious life

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by oladman(m): 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
londongal03:
Please don't take away your precious life
Not helping... out of the way

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by libertyfather(m): 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hanging is the easiest

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by madridguy(m): 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
PLEASE DON'T ATTEMPT IT.
Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by oladman(m): 6:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
libertyfather:
Hanging is the easiest
Are you sure bro.... can I use indomie rope?
Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
Use your school fees to buy an iphone for your g.f.

You wouldnt die physically but physcologically.

Sleep with a hiv patient,fastest way to hell.you wouldnt die physically but emotionally na oyo be ur case....

Impregnant two iron ladies at once.

Na acid go kill u for dis one...

Those are the fastest ways to die...

Btw if ur dad is the strick type,sell the house,use the money flex finish then go back go beg am, na hot iron dem go use straight ur coconut brain.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by shepherd77: 6:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
LONE Suicide bomb.

So quick you wouldn't even feel it. One moment you're here the other you aren't.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by Bambless1(m): 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
Overdose Of Sleeping Tablet Is The Best, Try It! Like 5000 Mg cheesy Save journey in advance!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by libertyfather(m): 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
oladman:

Are you sure bro.... can I use indomie rope?

You are not ready, I dint even mention any rope use anyone you like, but mind you how strong the rope is determine how easier for you to die.....peace out
Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
take rat poison
Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
angryodeh
Easiest way 2 die........ Just fall off a mouka mattress.
Dat is if u av one tongue
Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by menix(m): 6:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
Easiest way is getting a bus ride to Sambisa.
Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by oladman(m): 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
At last I don go sha. more photos of how I died loading....

Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

Sleep with a hiv patient,fastest way to hell.you wouldnt die physically but emotionally na oyo be ur case....

Btw if ur dad is the strick type,sell the house,use the money flex finish then go back go beg am, na hot iron dem go use straight ur coconut brain.
Girlie
Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by obiorathesubtle: 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
Very safe way.

Lock all the windows and doors inside your room, Take tramadol, before you sleep off, put on a kerosene stove.

I hope my comment was useful?
Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
Oyind17:
Girlie
@ siggy do you really think that was intended?

I dnt mean to pls.kindly overlook and let go biko.
Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by MrCork: 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
oladman:
I really need the advice guys..... tired of everything self, make person dey go house make him go rest....... abi he no good guys.
.................................................................................

....brother .let me sleep wit yor babe while u watch...that shud help!(no ofeense)! smiley
Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by oladman(m): 6:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Very safe way.

Lock all the windows and doors inside your room, Take tramadol, before you sleep off, put on a kerosene stove.

I hope my comment was useful?
Tnx 4 d advice... but how did u know about this, has anyone tested this b4
Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by 4larrah(m): 6:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
Are there wells around u? The deepest well will do in this ur case, so just close eyes and jump inside...Lobatan,my bro,ur case is settled....Ode oshi!
Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by oladman(m): 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bambless1:
Overdose Of Sleeping Tablet Is The Best, Try It! Like 5000 Mg cheesy Save journey in advance!
Really?
Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
oladman:
mehn where did this one fall off from? shocked not just killing ur self kill ur spirit join cuz una two no dey useful grin
Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
Very Easy...Gimme your life savings...gringrin
Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by NinaNigeria(f): 6:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
If dats u on de 1st photos? Plz talking dis crazp, coz u r way too cute to spew rubbish. Bt even if its not u, plz remember dat nometter who u r, wer u r, wat u r goin thru, nothing in dis world can ever b worth yo life. Coz life is de most precious gift ever. So killing yoself can never ever b de answer. And if dis thread was intended as a joke, shame on u, for playin wit such a serious matter
Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by oladman(m): 6:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

Have u done all these b4?
Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by misspicy(f): 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
@ siggy do you really think that was intended?

I dnt mean to pls.kindly overlook and let go biko.
but why grin
Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
oladman:

Have u done all these b4?
am not a guycheesycheesy btw am too young to die.
Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
misspicy:
but why grin
na slip of tongue dem dey call dat one.
Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by jaymejate: 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
Them tell you say Poison don finish for Nigeria?
Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by Ragner(m): 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
MrCork:

....brother .let me sleep wit yor babe while u watch...that shud help!(no ofeense)! smiley

But she's Not Light Skinned
Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by DikSin(m): 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
oladman:

Simple: stop using internet enabled phone
Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by obiorathesubtle: 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
oladman:

Tnx 4 d advice... but how did u know about this, has anyone tested this b4
smiley easy way to die of carbon monoxide poisoning without struggling for your life, you'll be too busy dreaming of angels, thanks to the tramadol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Appreciation From The Desk Of Optional1 Uyai...... / She Said "Fvck Me Lyk You Hate Me" / The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.