Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,373 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die (2856 Views)

Guys Only: Which Condom Is The Safest To Use? / Nairalanders Pls Be The Judge. Jonaifame22 Said Durent Is Ugly / Is She Playing Me?Nairalanders Pls I Need Advise Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by oladman(m): 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
jaymejate:
Them tell you say Poison don finish for Nigeria?
Names of poison pls
Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by gamaliel121(m): 6:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
oladman:
I really need the advice guys..... tired of everything self, make person dey go house make him go rest....... abi he no good guys.
.................................................................................

Wicked person you are...

You should not kill yourself......
Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by TITOBIGZ(m): 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
Just die,then report back 2 us hw it feelzgrin
Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by MrCork: 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
londongal03:
Please don't take away your precious life

...are u lightskin? angry
Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by misspicy(f): 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
na slip of tongue dem dey call dat one.
babe you are so humble.....was it qatargoat? grin
Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by oladman(m): 6:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
NinaNigeria:
If dats u on de 1st photos? Plz talking dis crazp, coz u r way too cute to spew rubbish. Bt even if its not u, plz remember dat nometter who u r, wer u r, wat u r goin thru, nothing in dis world can ever b worth yo life. Coz life is de most precious gift ever. So killing yoself can never ever b de answer. And if dis thread was intended as a joke, shame on u, for playin wit such a serious matter
lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
MrCork:

...are u lightskin? angry
Hope you weren't deported too? (No Offence) angry
Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
misspicy:

babe you are so humble.....was it qatargoat? grin
lolllll una never still settle Qatarplayboy cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
oladman:

Are you sure bro.... can I use indomie rope?
yh indomie rope will b just fine cheesy grin
Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by oladman(m): 6:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
nickkylawve:
mehn where did this one fall off from? shocked not just killing ur self kill ur spirit join cuz una two no dey useful grin
Lets do this together
Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by jaymejate: 6:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
oladman:

Names of poison pls

Try Rat Poison, i think it's cool
Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by oladman(m): 6:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
TITOBIGZ:
Just die,then report back 2 us hw it feelzgrin
will u join me
Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by MrCork: 6:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Hope you weren't deported too? (No Offence) angry

.crackhead..I dint ask u for story..I asked if u lightskin!
undecided
Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by taiocol: 6:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
wink

Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by oladman(m): 6:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
jaymejate:
Try Rat Poison, i think it's cool
let's do it together
Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by oladman(m): 6:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
taiocol:
wink
the day I try this, I nearly die bro..... any other way embarassed
Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
MrCork:

.crackhead..I dint ask u for story..I asked if u lightskin!
undecided
It wasn't me you asked that question! grin

Lightskin don enter your head too much! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by TITOBIGZ(m): 6:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
oladman:

will u join me
Wait lemme quickly straff dat ur bae first,but u go don go by then nawtonguetongue safe trip bro.
Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
lolllll una never still settle Qatarplayboy cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by MrCork: 6:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
lagmostkuit:

It wasn't me you asked that question! grin

Lightskin don enter your head too much! cheesy cheesy cheesy

...sweery ama lover not a fighter...can I mate wit u? smiley
Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
MrCork:

...sweery ama lover not a fighter...can I mate wit u? smiley
I'm not lightskin angry
Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
@ siggy do you really think that was intended?

I dnt mean to pls.kindly overlook and let go biko.
no be u na, someone I call my friend dey talk about me for one whatsapp group
Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by MrCork: 7:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
lagmostkuit:

I'm not lightskin angry

...wot as lightskin gots to do wit mating?..... undecided
Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by EHMIR(m): 7:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
Use a blunt kitchen knife,drive it down ur end time stomach,push it down till t reaches ur spine

Then start to move d knife up nd down,its not very advisable cos its not easy.

U can mix cement wit petrol,drink it,pls b4 u do dis one,drop ur address,atleast ur pple go cook rice for ur burial
Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
JimiCoker:

Oh my dear, I know how you feel. I know what'll make you feel better, let's gossip about her too. She has a phat αss abi? Well, to hell with her and her phat αss angry
Na men
Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by springer: 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
No safe way because all lead to death. By the way I don't know whether authorities need to look into your profile before it happens.
Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
JimiCoker:
*pfffft* Not interested lipsrsealed
Infact may he live long grin
Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by happyjuliet(f): 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
hahahahahaha drink rat poison grin but y do u want to take away ur life wen God has not called u my bros naa free ticket to hell b dat so u better tink twice.
Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by fajani(m): 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
Take 5 can of black bullet
Re: Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die by jaymejate: 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
oladman:

let's do it together

Oh no, I'm not interested, i just ate!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out The Different Between Guys And Ladies Brain (photo ) / 10 Pics Every Girl Will Be Able To Relate To / Is This True?(Pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.