Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

IPOB And MASSOB Reject South East Governors Resolutions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB And MASSOB Reject South East Governors Resolutions (5354 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu / Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB And MASSOB Reject South East Governors Resolutions by Almaiga: 12:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
Did i just read where they said "it is worrisome that the S.E Governor's met without there counterparts from the South South", i now strongly believed that this whole IPOD thing is all about South South Oil.

1 Like

Re: IPOB And MASSOB Reject South East Governors Resolutions by londoner: 12:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
xtrorse:

Lying propagandist, Ojukwu lived fighting for the liberation his people unlike Awolowo who opted to become "boy-boy" to Gowon who was young enough to be his son, and in the process, sold the Yoruba nation to the Northern oligarch. And your god Awolowo could only but end his life in a most miserable way - suicide just like in the similitude of rat poisoning! 

Ojukwu remains a hero today for standing up for his people! That cannot be said about even about the Yoruba General Oladipo Diya who wept like a kid before a junior officer because he was afraid of his life....after wilfully and knowingly plotting a coup.
And after 45 years of the Biafran war, your entire Yoruba tribe that is filled with loud-mouthed, 'suffercated' and diabolic cowards dare not think of it, not to mention trying what a 30 year old Ojukwu did.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gowon said that Nigerians should be proud of the gains of the war through the healing balm of “no victor, no vanquished.”

According to him, the three Rs of reconciliation, rehabilitation and reconstruction were adopted to enhance national unity.

He also argued that the abandonment of the development plan drafted immediately after the war by successive governments, resulted in the infrastructural decay in the country

The former head of state, however, lauded Ojukwu for his courage in defending his people during the war, saying: “if Ojukwu were in my shoes, he would have equally waged the war.”

He also commended the Anambra government and management of the university for honouring Ojukwu with the change in name of the institution from Anambra State University to COOU.
https://www.nairaland.com/2440061/igbo-president-heal-civil-war

What does the above have to do with Kanu?

Kanu has never fought for Igbos he just spoke hate and encouraged other Nigerians to fight. All while cleaving his previous UK passport close to his heart and keeping his loved ones out of harms way.

Has he even ever stood for Igbos in the UK let alone Igboland? The guy is a fraud and even Ojukwu would not have supported him or his propaganda. Did you ever hear Ojukwu talk as he talked? Ojukwu passed not too long ago. After the war did he EVER call for war again? People who have actually EXPERIENCED war know what it is up close that's why they do not call for it a second time.

This kanu man is a fool. And his so called supporters prefer to be on the internet instead of breaking him out of prison. You cant 'liberate' one man and you also can not liberate a tribe of millions or build a nation.

1 Like

Re: IPOB And MASSOB Reject South East Governors Resolutions by PhockPhockMan: 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
Demdem:
Elders have spoken. Jobless fools and nonentities claim they have something to say. Rubbish. grin grin
Kanu is under arrest and currently facing the "zoo" judicial system. the "zoo" process will take his course on him. grin grin

Re: IPOB And MASSOB Reject South East Governors Resolutions by nku5: 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
PointB:

IPOB should not miss the point here, if I may caution. The protest is not about the release of Kanu, but for the actualisation of Biafra; for a UN sponsored referendum that will partition the country between Biafra and Nigeria. The release of Kanu will of course be an added bonus.

Let's keep the message clear.

You are 100% right.

In my opinion IPOB should mobilize people and enlighten the masses on the coming referendum and what it will mean.

1 Like

Re: IPOB And MASSOB Reject South East Governors Resolutions by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Rubbish.
I prefer to listen to the words of ur elders. grin grin

Go and listen to your Yoruba words of elders.... in IGBO land when an elder misbave we lie him down and flog him, we dont condole evil elders.... we dont tolerate any rubbish from any person... In Igbo land we wont honour ppl like OBJ and Tinubu, they will be like every other igbo man in the street

3 Likes

Re: IPOB And MASSOB Reject South East Governors Resolutions by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
Kudos xtrorse ...You're a strong personality... Love your line of argument and tenacity...
Re: IPOB And MASSOB Reject South East Governors Resolutions by theDEVILisHERE: 5:07am On Nov 27, 2015
londoner:

Thank you, he acted unilaterally and with no regard for Igbo people or their leaders whether traditional ones or elected ones.

That Kanu is on his own. Now he knows he does not have the backing of Igbo leadership or most Igbos period neither did he seek their backing before. Igboland needs real legitimate leaders not Rambo wannabes who have never had political or commercial impact....but are simply aroused by war and thoughts of bloodshed. In fact Kanu has been counterproductive to the awakening and willingness of Igbos to look towards the SE.

The so called Igbo leaders are nothing but crooks, criminals and killers
They are a product of the Nigerian system
Every right thinking Igbo person should be working towards their total and complete extermination
They are the chief house slaves ment to keep igbo people within the britsh slave camp called "nigga area" aka nigeria

For now
Nnamdi kanu and the ipob movement are the only leadership the igbo people and biafrans in general can trust
They have proven to have the best intrest of the igbo people and biafrans in general at heart

They have shown this by working towards the restoration of biafra
Because
Biafra is the only thing that can save igbo people or biafrans
Re: IPOB And MASSOB Reject South East Governors Resolutions by carnegiefan: 6:40am On Nov 27, 2015
I thank God for a day like this when the youths are beginning to reject the leadership by local thieves and political jobbers who mortgage their futures to Islamic chauvinists and local colonizers.

But by far the most important thing for the YOUTHS of eastern region to do now is to MASSIVELY join IPOB, and to keep organizing.
I have come across quite a few who question the need for them to join, and my only answer to them is that they in fact have no other reasonable alternative.
IPOB should focus more on massive recruitment of eastern youths, because these so called leaders are simply taskmasters protecting the interest of slave owners and colonizers.
By the time IPOB organizes the next march and 10 million people show up, the handwriting will be so bold on the wall that even the most die hard of local oppressors and collaborators will know that they have lost relevance.

#FreeNnamdiKanu

2 Likes

Re: IPOB And MASSOB Reject South East Governors Resolutions by Ballmer: 7:13am On Nov 27, 2015
xtrorse:

You must indeed be a frustrated, demented cretin from a juju-infested enclave whose past-times include lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs.

What you callously and wickedly termed 'enjoying life' is the unending maiming, killing and bombing going on in other parts of Nigeria. It shows you really did not suck your mother's bosom.

If your types are the elders in your community then that community is eternally doomed.

Consider scratching yourself to your Waterloo if truth is anathema to you.

Silly rants and hyperventilation of a frustrated, miserable bigot!

It seem how large you can run your lousy mouth is what will lead to the freedom of the Kanu guy or the actualisation of Biafra. You must be demented truly like the other commentator insinuated.
Re: IPOB And MASSOB Reject South East Governors Resolutions by Ballmer: 7:25am On Nov 27, 2015
xtrorse:

Frustrated loud-mouthed juvenile, I pity you and your cowardly Yorrobbers who stand for nothing, and are perpetually being hunted for sports by your Fulani masters. It's your destiny on earth!

If the mouth can be used as AK-47 guns, Yorrobbers would have been a world-power by now. 

Has Yoruba fought any modern warfare? The war Yorubas fought was with matchete and spears...and you call that war!

Can you even stand the sound of shelling? Did your fathers ever heard the sound of bombardment or shelling?

Only the noise of Ikeja bomb blast of 2001 you lily-livered creatures ran for life only to perish in the canal in your multitude.

Yoruba's contribution in the civil war was as limited as nothing. The foot soldiers were predominately from the Middle-belt and the North. Yoruba's contribution was basically in loud noise-making!

Did you hear a hint from IBB about your cowardly tribe, that if he's woken up from sleep and informed that there's a coup led by Yorubas, he'll simply go back to sleep?

A moment you bigots stutter, "Igbos Must Leave Lagos" when you're high with sniffing excess of your farts. The next moment after relentless ass-licking your slave masters you shout "One Nigeria"

Why do Yorubas stand for nothing?

If push comes to shove Igbos are not afraid to defend themselves once again! If you're in doubt venture into the streets of Lagos and put your online silly boasts and rantings to test...

Like you said when push came to shove a while ago I learnt your Igwe got his ass wiped n you chest beating tribesmen couldn't do shit about it. The day way your lot couldn't do jack shit when your kinsmen were threatened with the lagoon.

Here is a quick recourse to history, remember before the civil war igbos were amply represented in almost equal proportion with the Northerners in the Nigerian army. Now fast forward to thisday when you barely have a handful of igbos in the army. In fact he don tey wet I c Igbo wey be army.

Am not interested in advising you against war but when the "push come" start it is Amadioha that will destroy you should you complain that the same people you are fighting are not giving you food to continue fighting them or they are not allowing UN food to reach you to continue the fight.
Re: IPOB And MASSOB Reject South East Governors Resolutions by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
londoner:
What does the above have to do with Kanu?

Kanu has never fought for Igbos he just spoke hate and encouraged other Nigerians to fight. All while cleaving his previous UK passport close to his heart and keeping his loved ones out of harms way.

Has he even ever stood for Igbos in the UK let alone Igboland? The guy is a fraud and even Ojukwu would not have supported him or his propaganda. Did you ever hear Ojukwu talk as he talked? Ojukwu passed not too long ago. After the war did he EVER call for war again? People who have actually EXPERIENCED war know what it is up close that's why they do not call for it a second time.

This kanu man is a fool. And his so called supporters prefer to be on the internet instead of breaking him out of prison. You cant 'liberate' one man and you also can not liberate a tribe of millions or build a nation.

I can see how your delusion is taking you to a non-return journey to insanity.

I have responded resoundedly to you bunch of never-do-wells and lying propagandists. And instead of taking corrections to change from your evil ways of hypocrisy and mischievous lies you lots colluded to have my comments deleted by your biased mod. You also got mine moniker suspended.

However, I shall continue to use every opportunity at my disposal to place you bigots where you rightly belong.

If you're sane and sensible you would have understood that seeking self-determination is no way equivalent to calling for war. What IPOB have repeatedly clamoured for is a referendum.
But because dishonest and greedy parasites like you dread IPOB and are afraid of a referendum you have chosen to be mischievous while playing to the gallery.

Even without a gunshot from NK many of your ilks are already suffering from terrible nightmares, heartaches and madness.

Some weeks ago many of you naysayers and enemies of progress amused yourselves by stating that IPOB only existed online. You even boasted that upto 95% of Igbos do not support IPOB.

So, why are you worried about the 5% that support IPOB? Why don't you keep your silly rants to yourselves and watch your 95% overwhelm the 5%?

If you ever passed through the four walls of a higher institution you would have known that a simple referendum is all that's required to save the current situation.

The earlier you channel your negative energies towards consolidating your OduaArewanistan republic the better for your survival.
Re: IPOB And MASSOB Reject South East Governors Resolutions by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
Ballmer:
It seem how large you can run your lousy mouth is what will lead to the freedom of the Kanu guy or the actualisation of Biafra. You must be demented truly like the other commentator insinuated.

Frustrated Neanderthal savage of dirt and slavery, I understand that you and your people are diabolic clowns who are only good at evil concoctions.

No doubt, you must be a boorish cretin displaying foolery and flaunting it as knowledge on NL...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alhaji Yunusa The '18 Yr Old' Ese Young Lover (pix) / Ore: A Town Without Road / Clarification On The Removal Of CRK In The Educational Curriculum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.