Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

IPOB And MASSOB Reject South East Governors Resolutions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB And MASSOB Reject South East Governors Resolutions (5344 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu / Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB And MASSOB Reject South East Governors Resolutions by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
Ballmer:

Like you said when push came to shove a while ago I learnt your Igwe got his ass wiped n you chest beating tribesmen couldn't do shit about it. The day way your lot couldn't do jack shit when your kinsmen were threatened with the lagoon.

Here is a quick recourse to history, remember before the civil war igbos were amply represented in almost equal proportion with the Northerners in the Nigerian army. Now fast forward to thisday when you barely have a handful of igbos in the army. In fact he don tey wet I c Igbo wey be army.

Am not interested in advising you against war but when the "push come" start it is Amadioha that will destroy you should you complain that the same people you are fighting are not giving you food to continue fighting them or they are not allowing UN food to reach you to continue the fight.

Abobaku the descendant of a fallen demon from Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers, note that during that 1967-70 civil war, the Yoruba braggart, Benjamin Adekunle a.k.a the Black Scorpion mocked the pope, Red Cross, Caritas, world council of churches, UN etc, and boasted of his killing spree on the Igbo civilians.
And how did his life end on earth?

He died a miserable contractor, he was literary begging for contracts just to feed.
This is a man that ranked higher than IBB, Danjuma, Obasanjo in his hay days in the military. 
The Hausa-Fulanis used him to prosecute the unholy war on Igbos, and they dumped him after mission accomplished. 

The bloody general was stripped off his military title; he was discharged dishonourably without his benefits, till he died he never received a single pension from the Nigerian State. 
The Black Scorpion ate his own excrement, begging Igbos to pay his medical bill to ease his pains until he chose death in 2014.
What a miserable life!

But before his death Adekunle apologised to the Biafrans for his atrocities. And he owned up by revealing the fact that Yorubas and their Northern co-travellers declared war on Biafra because of crude oil in the Eastern region and not for unity of the country!

Bunch of bile-filled, greedy, selfish, treacheerous, tribalistic, diabolic, lousy and hypocritical parasites!
Re: IPOB And MASSOB Reject South East Governors Resolutions by Ballmer: 1:56am On Dec 01, 2015
xtrorse:

Frustrated Neanderthal savage of dirt and slavery, I understand that you and your people are diabolic clowns who are only good at evil concoctions.

No doubt, you must be a boorish cretin displaying foolery and flaunting it as knowledge on NL...
Practising madness 24/7 must be Pretty tasking. Well accept my condolence on behalf of your loved one in advance.
Re: IPOB And MASSOB Reject South East Governors Resolutions by M4gunners: 3:39am On Dec 01, 2015
Messenger Okolocha you can now go and tell your Oga we don't want dialogue as far as Nnmadi Kanu is still in DSS custody.
Re: IPOB And MASSOB Reject South East Governors Resolutions by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 01, 2015
Ballmer:
Practising madness 24/7 must be Pretty tasking. Well accept my condolence on behalf of your loved one in advance.

You're already on a non-return journey to insanity. There's no remedy for you except to end it all with just a dose of rat poison like Awo your god.

Your folks should be glad to miss an unrepentant vile creature like you...
Re: IPOB And MASSOB Reject South East Governors Resolutions by Ballmer: 8:50am On Dec 01, 2015
xtrorse:
Guy do not write me any long epistle of your sorrow I do not read them so keep your comment short n simple.

No be me kill Ojukwu

Re: IPOB And MASSOB Reject South East Governors Resolutions by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 01, 2015
Ballmer:
Guy do not write me any long epistle of your sorrow I do not read them so keep your comment short n simple.

No be me kill Ojukwu

I wasn't responsible for fetching your god, Awo, the poison that sent him to the great beyond.
So take your misery elsewhere...
Re: IPOB And MASSOB Reject South East Governors Resolutions by Ballmer: 1:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
xtrorse:

You're already on a non-return journey to insanity. There's no remedy for you except to end it all with just a dose of rat poison like Awo your god.

Your folks should be glad to miss an unrepentant vile creature like you...

I swear reading your gibberish could be amusing at times especially when you do not av to quote a whole book to get your point across. Guy enjoy your afternoon.
Re: IPOB And MASSOB Reject South East Governors Resolutions by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ballmer:
I swear reading your gibberish could be amusing at times especially when you do not av to quote a whole book to get your point across. Guy enjoy your afternoon.

Your great delusion is that you think a butterfly supposedly acting smart is a bird!

The earlier you channel your negative energies towards consolidating your OduaArewanistan republic the better for your survival.
Re: IPOB And MASSOB Reject South East Governors Resolutions by Ballmer: 3:15am On Dec 02, 2015
xtrorse:

Your great delusion is that you think a butterfly supposedly acting smart is a bird!

The earlier you channel your negative energies towards consolidating your OduaArewanistan republic the better for your survival.

Thank you, am good with Nigeria so be gone. Get busy, do something Meaningful with your life or get a rope n do the needful ?
Re: IPOB And MASSOB Reject South East Governors Resolutions by Ballmer: 7:26am On Dec 02, 2015
xtrorse:

Parasitic ingrate, as soon as you are through reading this piece about your loud-mouthed, cowardly folks you can just help yourself out with a dose of rat poison...

I told I do not read long epistle most especially from you stop wasting your life away quoting me with such good day.
Re: IPOB And MASSOB Reject South East Governors Resolutions by macolino(m): 7:50am On Dec 02, 2015
Owelle shouldn't have been in that meeting,the moment I saw his name on the list of governors,I knew the meeting will end that way.If kanu's release was not discussed then what's the reason for the meeting? Oh my one legged governor are you trying to impress bubu and your northern master? We imolites are waiting for you to finish your tenure,we will send you to the north where you belong to...Aturu awusa
Re: IPOB And MASSOB Reject South East Governors Resolutions by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ballmer:
Thank you, am good with Nigeria so be gone. Get busy, do something Meaningful with your life or get a rope n do the needful ?

Parasitic ingrate, as soon as you are through reading this piece about your loud-mouthed, cowardly folks you can just help yourself out with a dose of rat poison...

aminaadamu:
From Facebook page of: Madam Kemi Nkem Omololu-Olunloyo
3 hrs · Edited · 
‪#‎BREAKING‬ This is really serious. I got an e-mail today sent to my manager from some ‪#‎Yoruba‬ organization. This is the reason why I say do not inbox me personal stuff because I post everything on Facebook. I am not surprised that the Yorubas are SECRETLY watching me and wanting their own republic too. U don tire ‪#‎BokoHaram‬ too?

I will NOT be used as anyone's voice. This is a tribe that passionately hates me on Social Media. Good luck on your quest. Im not even Nigerian anymore. I'm BIAFRAN. These ppl even think Igbos are paying me to create awareness. Pls go to your Yoruba elders forum, Afenifere, OPC, my father, OBJ etc. They will help u! It even says long live Biafra? Buhari better read this. Seems nobody wants Nigeria no more.

‪#‎MadamKOO‬

BELOW IS THE EMAIL I RECEIVED TODAY FROM A MR ADEOYE

In what will be a short message to you Madam Kemi Nkemi Omololu
Olunloye, by a crying wounded heart of mine through some of your
activities on social media. Truly this world should be a free one to
express his or her greviences and exercise their rights,but still some
of this acts could be hurting in some ways and could be costly in
other ways...all these am referring to yoruba issues you engaged with
your fans on facebook of which am one of them- I Adebuzuyi Adewest. Be
that as it may. I most say i love your spirit,courage,ruggedity,positive aggressionsand so on ever since i joined your facebook page some weeks ago andits my pleasure to meet iron woman like you. Now to the main reason ofthe mail is to call your attention on the voices calling for the
actualisation and realisation of Oduduwa nation under the 'movement
for Oduduwa Republic'. Though i don't know if you have heard of this
but i like to inform you that many works have began by the actors of
the movement and still making some processing as it goes. In case you
not aware that the late oba Sijuwade the Ooni of ile ife was
pursuaded and accepted and bless the movement for oduduwa nation to
perform and acquire it sovereighty as a nation from fake and expired
Nigeria. Also there is a site where peoplelocated on the map of Oduduwa are to sign the independent referendumpetition,to be submitted to the UN. A meeting was called which iattended in Ibadan sometime in the middle of this year,and thediscussed was the road map for the realisation of our yet to bornnation ODUDUWA REPUBLIC with 'oduduwa customary system of government'as the top talk in the meeting.Unfortunately, ma despite the efforts of these actors and agitatorslike me the movement lack much attention in reaching out to the peopleof Oduduwa nation trapped in fabricated Nigeria. Our people stillbelieve in the word ONE NIGERIA and the ego seem will never fadeout,despites the injustice been done on us and other nations by thebritish-hausa fulani owned Nigeria.Ma just as you know it is our rights to exercise self determination
and sovereignty as a nation under the international Rights law and
Declaration of Universal Human Rights,which are clearly stated in
their articles that not much educated persons like could read and
understand.Ma it is on these reasons i beg and plead to you to please give
support and blessing for this great enterprise ODUDUWA
REPUBLIC...Nigeria is fake and expired since december 2014,which gave
rights to any nation to go their ways if neccesary. Your voice is
strong and you are a mighty international public figure. Your records
showed that and i would be most greatful if you could have a second
thought on helping this course of our rights to free our citizens from
bondage for better future security and securing the heritage and
culture of our nation.Awareness and attention are what i beg of you ma.. As an ordinarycitizen of Oduduwa nation of Nigeria i ve no gold,diamond or money togive (because you have all these and more by God's grace) to you inhelping creating the needed awareness and attention.
Note ma that am note the main actor of this movement,as i am just a
supporter,self-determine activist and agitator for freedom
Also for official information on the progress so far i can link you
up with the president of the MOVEMENT FOR ODUDUWA REPUBLIC of Mr
Goerge Akinola

Thanks and God bless you as you take your time to reading this mail.
Once again it my pleasure and look forward to hearing from you.
Longlive Biafra and Oduduwa Republic!!

I have even checked the dude's Facebook page, see pix below

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Major Steps The PDP Must Take To Become A Viable Opposition / Breaking News: Buhari To Undergo Chemotherapy for 6 Months For Postrate Cancer / Oyo Decides 2019.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.