Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

cv - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / cv (2074 Views)

She Want To Quit Cos Her Bf Wrote Single On His CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: cv by obiorathesubtle: 9:38am On Nov 26, 2015
frozenSun:

this is 1:45am. I have work to in d morning but I can't sleep. my girl is desperate and hell bent on taking off the pregnancy she says she is not ready for it right now.
this one have pass me. All you can do now is to go and meet her parents, assume responsibility, and it might be tough at first, but it'll be well.
Re: cv by prettysassygirl(f): 9:48am On Nov 26, 2015
I advise your girl to keep the pregnancy for plenty reasons
1.to avoid been barren in future
2.to avoid soiling your hands with blood
3.to avoid nightmare and been pursued in the dream by your child with a cutlass
But if you and your girl still insist,please go to a good hospital and do a d&c,don't take drugs,you don't know if that drug would work for her,or it might be too powerful,eat up the baby and her intestines,so just go to the hospital,drug abortion has killed plenty females,but also remember hospital abortion can expose her to so many risks too like
1.infection
2.perforation of the womb
3.infertility
4.surgical complications.
L.c.m of the whole matter, KEEP THE BABY.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm In Love With My Boss Who Is Married! / Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. / What She Ask Me Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.