Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Pictures Of A Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of A Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) (4470 Views)

Lagos APC Primary Turns Bloody, Party Chairman & Others Brutally Beaten (Photos) / Pictures Emerges Of Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam As Nig Army Denies / ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 26, 2015
olapluto:
Whoever Ojo Oluwafemi is, he will be arrested soon. Is this how to mourn a colleague? The military police are on your case. We dont need unintelligent soldiers in Nigeria.

God punish you for this useless post.

You apc idiots are so used to listening to your own lies the truth has now become an abomination.

What will you arrest whoever posted this photo first for?

Is the cadaver military Intel or hardware?

You fools in your fanatic blind zombie state will not be allowed to turn Nigeria into a fascist state.

Just look how stupid you sounded off in this your idiotic post

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by maupe: 12:45am On Nov 26, 2015
Isn't this pic too graphic for a public forum. This forum is also visited by teens and kids. At least a forewarning should have been placed on the front page.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 26, 2015
4reala:
I dnt get u

Before nko?

I never expect zombies like you to comprehend.

The post even though in response to you was meant for those with sense and not subhuman like you with an IQ equivalent of a field mouse.

Now stay out of my mentions
Re: Pictures Of A Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by 4reala(m): 12:50am On Nov 26, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Shut your dirty mouth.

We need to know how the war is going.

If things are this bad then we need a change of strategy and command structure.

You are only interested in the political fallout this will have on your useless apc govt which by the way campaigned to end the insurgency in 2 mths and used it to discredit the last administration.

If GEJ was voted out on his inability to curtail boko haram, I see no reason why we should treat your Buhari any less after all he even boasted of ending the insurgency of 6yrs in 2mths.

guy ur mouth stinks. Must u politicize everything? Can't u get it into ur dull brain dat dis is wat d insurgents wants, making u feel dat u are spreading d truth. Hav u sat down. And think dat why hav the boko na rams not posted dis demselves.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by maupe: 12:54am On Nov 26, 2015
I think people are playing too much politics with this Boko Haram issue. The only mistake the OP made was in not warning his viewers about the graphic images. The Russians lost two jet fighters to Syrian rebels, they didn't cover it up. During the American invasion of Iraq, a freelance journalist was decapitated on camera, the US did not cover it up, or threaten people not to show it to its populace. Over 2000 soldiers died in the invasion, and occupation, the Bush administration released the names and the figures to the press. We live in a world that supports free speech and instant news by any source whatsoever. We can't now say people should stop enlightening us or informing us of the day to day activities in our country. We were all here when Boko Haram showed footage of over 300 abducted chibok girls, the APC hounded the government on it, so why is this any different.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by olapluto(m): 12:55am On Nov 26, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

God punish you for this useless post.

You apc idiots are so used to listening to your own lies the truth has now become an abomination.

What will you arrest whoever posted this photo first for?

Is the cadaver military Intel or hardware?

You fools in your fanatic blind zombie state will not be allowed to turn Nigeria into a fascist state.

Just look how stupid you sounded off in this your idiotic post

You probably grew up to plenty curses. I'm sure your parents woke you up with curses, because you spew so much hate, so much negativity, so much senselessness, that I can only conclude that blessings of a happy life have eluded you. DO NOT QUOTE ME AGAIN.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:58am On Nov 26, 2015
4reala:
guy ur mouth stinks. Must u politicize everything? Can't u get it into ur dull brain dat dis is wat d insurgents wants, making u feel dat u are spreading d truth. Hav u sat down. And think dat why hav the boko na rams not posted dis demselves.

You fool. By denying this ever happened you are the one playing politics.

Even if I did not vote apc there is no way I will switch to supporting boko haram just as you apc zombies did under GEJ.

The war is failing. We are losing our Soldiers daily. Hardware and equipment end up in the hands of Boko Haram daily as well.

In any sane country a review and inquiry should be done but no you want to sweep it under the carpet because it will not paint your useless messiah in good light.

We demand a full criminal investigation on this because 105 armed soldiers do not get massacred like this without there being criminal negligence in the higher command.

Madness is when you keep doing the same thing and expect a different outcome.

The current military brass is not up to speed and is obvious they lack any clue on how to prosecute this war.

If they insist on secrecy it is not to prevent boosting moral of Boko Haram it is to protect their highly paid jobs.

Now get that into your empty skull.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by maupe: 12:59am On Nov 26, 2015
4reala:
The truth must be known. We owe it to the dead soldiers to tell their story, so that those after them can learn a thing or two from their misfortune. Besides, if we begin to help the government hide one or two things, we will end up helping them hide brazen and wide spread evident electoral fraud in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 26, 2015
I
olapluto:

You probably grew up to plenty curses. I'm sure your parents woke you up with curses, because you spew so much hate, so much negativity, so much senselessness, that I can only conclude that blessings of a happy life have eluded you. DO NOT QUOTE ME AGAIN.

The jihad is coming to teach you how to properly be a muslim and not the amateurish laid back yoruba juju infested style.

Dunce
Re: Pictures Of A Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by olapluto(m): 1:03am On Nov 26, 2015
maupe:
I think people are playing too much politics with this Boko Haram issue. The only mistake the OP made was in not warning his viewers about the graphic images. The Russians lost two jet fighters to Syrian rebels, they didn't cover it up. During the American invasion of Iraq, a freelance journalist was decapitated on camera, the US did not cover it up, or threaten people not to show it to its populace. Over 2000 soldiers died in the invasion, and occupation, the Bush administration released the names and the figures to the press. We live in a world that supports free speech and instant news by any source whatsoever. We can't now say people should stop enlightening us or informing us of the day to day activities in our country. We were all here when Boko Haram showed footage of over 300 abducted chibok girls, the APC hounded the government on it, so why is this any different.
Intelligent post. The war is ongoing. This picture and date is not verified. If we sabotage the efforts of our armed forces at this crucial moment, then we may never be able to overcome BH.
It is completely counter-productive, and very detrimental to the morale of troops and support of the populace to be having pictures like this to their face. The army is winning this war on all fronts, many BH camps are being destroyed on daily basis. As this battle goes deep into fortified BH camps and enclaves, there are bound to be serious casualties. BH are desperate terrorists who want to hang on to any straw they can.
Rather than see topics like this, how about we set up a topic to donate to the families of slain soldiers?
However, remnants of PDP, GEJ till 2019 metamorphosed into IPOB supporters are going out of the ordinary to sabotage the efforts of the military. The dont mind even photoshopping pictures to fit their agenda.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by menix(m): 1:07am On Nov 26, 2015
mikron:
ur friend? wow, so sad. i know we will overcome this mad head hunting barbarians

Sure we will....
Re: Pictures Of A Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by menix(m): 1:11am On Nov 26, 2015
maupe:
Isn't this pic too graphic for a public forum. This forum is also visited by teens and kids. At least a forewarning should have been placed on the front page.

U saw pinshure of a brutally murdered soldier yet u opened it anticipating to see Tom nd Jerry...

Forewarning ko forwarri nii..

Onye Uwa Mmebi...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by 4reala(m): 1:29am On Nov 26, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

You fool. By denying this ever happened you are the one playing politics.

Even if I did not vote apc there is no way I will switch to supporting boko haram just as you apc zombies did under GEJ.

The war is failing. We are losing our Soldiers daily. Hardware and equipment end up in the hands of Boko Haram daily as well.

In any sane country a review and inquiry should be done but no you want to sweep it under the carpet because it will not paint your useless messiah in good light.

We demand a full criminal investigation on this because 105 armed soldiers do not get massacred like this without there being criminal negligence in the higher command.

Madness is when you keep doing the same thing and expect a different outcome.

The current military brass is not up to speed and is obvious they lack any clue on how to prosecute this war.

If they insist on secrecy it is not to prevent boosting moral of Boko Haram it is to protect their highly paid jobs.

Now get that into your empty skull.
mr shallow brain, d millitary does things in a unique way, with intelligence knowing fully well dat putting such a thing if at all it happens on d prontpage of d newspaper will put d public in dissaray thereby raising so much talk wich won't be good 4 dis fight. I believe d families must hav been told If such a thing actually happened, and secret investigations and trials must hav bin carried out to see if there was sabotage and necessary action taken to forestall future occurence.

So dullard, please leave d millitary to handle their thing. Just give them necessary support and encouragement wit ur praises. Sleep tight man

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by onatisi(m): 1:49am On Nov 26, 2015
This is terrible
Re: Pictures Of A Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by M4gunners: 5:58am On Nov 26, 2015
Stop dying for this Country at least as of now, because they don't value you.
Re: Pictures Of A Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by ERAKAMUS: 6:02am On Nov 26, 2015
olapluto:

Seun, lalasticlala, how does this guy get away with such level of hate? You guys are need to ban him ASAP.
Shataaaaaap!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by EverestdeBliu(m): 6:57am On Nov 26, 2015
LORD have mercy
Re: Pictures Of A Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by ishiamu(m): 7:16am On Nov 26, 2015
rusher14:
So are we supporting boko haram now, mourning the life of one who died to safeguard all of us or claiming only failed governments have soldiers who die in battle?

Same question you should have asked in gej's term

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by seankay(m): 7:56am On Nov 26, 2015
that Ojo Oluwafemi is a b.astard. If the deceased was really a friend,he wouldn't have pasted that graphic pics of his on FB in pretence of mourning

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:57am On Nov 26, 2015
olapluto:

Seun, lalasticlala, how does this guy get away with such level of hate? You guys are need to ban him ASAP.
When they ban searchingforlove first then he will be next to follow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters ''silence' On Rivers Election Result Expose Omoyele's Hypocrisy / Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? / Senator Buruji Kashamu Fought Many Battles ( Video Documentary )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.