Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,797 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Pictures Of A Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of A Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) (4452 Views)

Lagos APC Primary Turns Bloody, Party Chairman & Others Brutally Beaten (Photos) / Pictures Emerges Of Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam As Nig Army Denies / ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of A Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by mikron(m): 11:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
These pictures emerged from a Nigerian army currently on assignment where the murder of his colleague took place. Though he was subsequently threatened to remove it, we already succeeded in getting the screen shot from a reliable source.
Earlier, the Nigerian army refuted the news of the missing 105 soldiers, but more pictures emanating from some serving soldiers counter such claims. It’s a pity that the army has been busy dishing out falsehood to some gullible members of the public and families of slain soldiers.
It will be worthy if truth be told and deceit be shoved aside to maintain the trust reposed on the Nigerian army as it might lead to a fallout of trust from the citizens.
see the pics below but be warned they are quite graphic
cc: lalasticlala, seun

2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of A Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by moderation2020: 11:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
I am beginning to fear about current happenings in the world generally, end time is eminent

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by mekd: 11:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
Rip

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
U die 4 nigeria, truth is ,you are on your own.

True federalism is d answer to all this nonesense,whenever the north is ready to stop bokoharam then it will stop.

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by rusher14: 12:04am On Nov 26, 2015
So are we supporting boko haram now, mourning the life of one who died to safeguard all of us or claiming only failed governments have soldiers who die in battle?

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by menix(m): 12:05am On Nov 26, 2015
Uwa!!!!! Mmebii kaiii!!!

Waris dis
Is this mmadu or Anumanu, this is wickedness ooo..

Buhari ask ur boyz to stop this nah, why must our soldiers keep dying for things they know not about..

Soobs in End Time mode...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by paramakina202: 12:07am On Nov 26, 2015
E be like sey bokoharam no dey perceive Buharia body odour(s).

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by xpac01(m): 12:08am On Nov 26, 2015
Imagine a human being, military on national assignment for same matter, being butchered but hastily forgotten by his own country, infact with a threat on those trying to accord him the honor!!! Choiii!!! I weep for my nation..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by mikron(m): 12:08am On Nov 26, 2015
moderation2020:
I am beginning to fear about current happenings in the world generally, end time is eminent
so true
Re: Pictures Of A Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by mikron(m): 12:09am On Nov 26, 2015
menix:
Uwa!!!!! Mmebii kaiii!!!

Waris dis
Is this mmadu or Anumanu, this is wickedness ooo..

Buhari ask ur boyz to stop this nah, why must our soldiers keep dying for things they know not about..

Soobs in End Time mode...
im seriously sobbing too.
Re: Pictures Of A Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by menix(m): 12:12am On Nov 26, 2015
mikron:
im seriously sobbing too.

Is the water coming out hot

Cous mine can make garri...
Re: Pictures Of A Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by OCTAVO: 12:15am On Nov 26, 2015
This is gruesome!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by 4reala(m): 12:16am On Nov 26, 2015
@op, u posting dis pics, wat ar u tryin to drive home? Or ar u sympathising wit d bokoharam, or wat , can't u just leave it at d fact dat we lost some Soldiers to dis fight. In case u dnt knw, dis kind of thing dampens d moral of our Soldiers and boost d moral of d insurgents, cos dey are looking 4 pple like u to help dem spread d News dat dey ar still relevant, since d millitary has destroyed their facilities and their means of communication

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 26, 2015
Bokos are screening soldiers before killing them.

Northern muslims live while the rest are slaughtered

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by olapluto(m): 12:26am On Nov 26, 2015
Whoever Ojo Oluwafemi is, he will be arrested soon. Is this how to mourn a colleague? The military police are on your case. We dont need unintelligent soldiers in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by likila: 12:28am On Nov 26, 2015
God will purnish buhari and burantashi for letting our men and woemen in uniform down!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by mikron(m): 12:29am On Nov 26, 2015
menix:

Is the water coming out hot

Cous mine can make garri...
my brother its so sad cry
Re: Pictures Of A Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by olapluto(m): 12:31am On Nov 26, 2015
likila:
God will purnish buhari and burantashi for letting our men and woemen in uniform down!
Go fix your spelling first. Leave God to do his work. Did you call on God to punish Dasuki? Or GEJ who was clue.lessly allowing BH to fester for 6 years?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by mikron(m): 12:31am On Nov 26, 2015
4reala:
@op, u posting dis pics, wat ar u tryin to drive home? Or ar u sympathising wit d bokoharam, or wat , can't u just leave it at d fact dat we lost some Soldiers to dis fight. In case u dnt knw, dis kind of thing dampens d moral of our Soldiers and boost d moral of d insurgents, cos dey are looking 4 pple like u to help dem spread d News dat dey ar still relevant, since d millitary has destroyed their facilities and their means of communication
am i the only one that has posted photos of slain soldiers here? what is ur point?
Re: Pictures Of A Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by mikron(m): 12:32am On Nov 26, 2015
olapluto:

Seun, lalasticlala, how does this guy get away with such level of hate? You guys are need to ban him ASAP.
take it easy with him bro
Re: Pictures Of A Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by 4reala(m): 12:35am On Nov 26, 2015
mikron:
am i the only one that has posted photos of slain soldiers here? what is ur point?
my point is, stop advertising 4 Boko na Ram

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 26, 2015
olapluto:

Go fix your spelling first. Leave God to do his work. Did you call on God to punish Dasuki? Or GEJ who was clue.lessly allowing BH to fester for 6 years?

I thought GEJ was the brain and sponsorer of Boko Haram?

So now his "cluelessness" gave the beast strenght?

As I said to you earlier this beast will not die.

Just as you played politics with the lives of christians on the north so shall it be on you.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by likila: 12:37am On Nov 26, 2015
olapluto:

you want to be the first to be dealt with?

gerrarahia!
we are lamenting our dead colleague
and you are here defending lying politician.
dan iska

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by menix(m): 12:37am On Nov 26, 2015
mikron:
my brother its so sad cry

My broda it's sad, I cried all my tears out early this year when a military friend was totally beheaded by these same Awusa Ninjas...
Re: Pictures Of A Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by mikron(m): 12:39am On Nov 26, 2015
menix:

My broda it's sad, I cried all my tears out early this year when a military friend was totally beheaded by these same Awusa Ninjas...
ur friend? wow, so sad. i know we will overcome this mad head hunting barbarians
Re: Pictures Of A Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 26, 2015
4reala:

Shut your dirty mouth.

We need to know how the war is going.

If things are this bad then we need a change of strategy and command structure.

You are only interested in the political fallout this will have on your useless apc govt which by the way campaigned to end the insurgency in 2 mths and used it to discredit the last administration.

If GEJ was voted out on his inability to curtail boko haram, I see no reason why we should treat your Buhari any less after all he even boasted of ending the insurgency of 6yrs in 2mths.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by mikron(m): 12:40am On Nov 26, 2015
4reala:
and who says im advertising for them? by posting what is actually going on?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by 4reala(m): 12:42am On Nov 26, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

The only people tasked in defending you are being butchered like ram and you are here playing politics?

I pray boko haram overrun the north, middle belt and your useless Southwest
I dnt get u

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 26, 2015
What am I Seeing?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 Election: Oshiomole Vs Secondus Who Is More Successful? / How Took Arochukwu from The ibibio - Aro-Ibibio Wars Explained (1650) / Tinubu On Arise TV 8am Tomorrow!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.