Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,227 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:54 PM

For Married Men And Women Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Married Men And Women Only (669 Views)

The Travails Of Mature Single Men And Women. / Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Married Men And Women Only by folasadegold: 9:38am On Nov 26, 2015
For married men and women only who have been married for 15,20,to 25 years on this forum. What are the secrets for still keeping the marriage without fighting and divorcing each other...
Re: For Married Men And Women Only by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 26, 2015
Waiting also
Re: For Married Men And Women Only by jeudasky: 1:04am On Nov 27, 2015
There is no one recipe. Mine isn't 15 yet but I have seen many thrive. Love true love, been 2 good forgivers and building trust for each other are among the many ingredients

1 Like

Re: For Married Men And Women Only by Tundeiab(m): 4:29am On Nov 27, 2015
So, we that ours is 6 years+ are eligible to comment. Your stake too high. I doubt you would see those who have married for that long in this forum self.
Re: For Married Men And Women Only by tpiadotcom: 5:10am On Nov 27, 2015
I just got married this year so I am not your target audience, but you should check this thread and maybe try to contact the couple for advice:

https://www.nairaland.com/2174588/incredible-meet-worlds-oldest-couple

lord have mercy.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most People Tag Guys With Pocket Knife As Notorious / Know The Truth! A Must Read For All Guys / 7 Reasons A Woman With Baggage Is The Only Kind Worth Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.