Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,060 members, 7,953,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:14 PM

The Guy  that  put 21-inch Nut On His Penis During Masturbation Gets Stuck - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Guy  that  put 21-inch Nut On His Penis During Masturbation Gets Stuck (7929 Views)

Check Out Photo Of A Groom's Erected Penis During His Wedding Photoshoot (photo) / Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) / Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Guy  that  put 21-inch Nut On His Penis During Masturbation Gets Stuck by lovely17(m): 11:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
Just let him lose his erection shikena
Re: The Guy  that  put 21-inch Nut On His Penis During Masturbation Gets Stuck by Nadoson1(m): 11:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
na lie be this. K, lets reason it this way that it was inserted when the dick is rigid but what stops it from falling off when it goes limp? or It was inserted when the dick is limp already, then if at all that it was not force fitted which i believe it didn't so it (nut) should also come out. so with those facts above, I believe it to be PHOTOSHOP.
Re: The Guy  that  put 21-inch Nut On His Penis During Masturbation Gets Stuck by MrsChima(f): 4:56am On Nov 27, 2015
faith551:

See ur mouth

What are you going to do mofo? angry
Re: The Guy  that  put 21-inch Nut On His Penis During Masturbation Gets Stuck by imsuboi(m): 7:53am On Nov 27, 2015
oba2flex:
It got stuck when the joy stick gained turgidity abi? Now that it is flaccid,the nut is supposed to be removed with ease.

the blood that made it turgid can't flow back to wheresoever it came from. grin

savvy? cheesy cheesy

now they'll have to use a syringe to drain the blood. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Guy  that  put 21-inch Nut On His Penis During Masturbation Gets Stuck by faith551(m): 9:52am On Nov 27, 2015
MrsChima:

What are you going to do mofo? angry
shocked[, me? I was kidding @my initial comments Well then I'll start from not being friends anymore.
Re: The Guy  that  put 21-inch Nut On His Penis During Masturbation Gets Stuck by MrsChima(f): 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
faith551:

shocked[, me? I was kidding @my initial comments
Well then I'll start from not being friends anymore.

See.ya!
Re: The Guy  that  put 21-inch Nut On His Penis During Masturbation Gets Stuck by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
see how the girls are busy viewing this topic #lolz

I no know say this kin tin dey sweet una @ LeboS , Greekgoddess , MrsChima , Cruzita , KashyBaby
, PunkyVeer

#runs_out_of_thread
Re: The Guy  that  put 21-inch Nut On His Penis During Masturbation Gets Stuck by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Come back here, where r u running to?

angry draws his ears

U r not suppose to be viewing dis thread, I have warned you not to view threads like dis

It corrupts the mind
grin

hahaha I like your sense of humour

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Finally Cured My Premature Ejaculation And Small Manhood Problems / TRENDING!!! Nigerian Girl Buys New Car For Her Boyfriend(photos) / Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.