Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:34 AM

What A Person Must Have To Date You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Person Must Have To Date You? (5333 Views)

“I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady / 16 Signs That Someone Will Actually Want To Date You. / What's The Weirdest Date You Have Ever Been On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by firstking01(m): 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
YourMain:

Ehm no. I've no idea what that is sorry...
hahahaha...lwkmfinish...so, wer u frm
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
firstking01:

hahahaha...lwkmfinish...so, wer u frm

Ehm. I was born in nigeria... smiley Yoruba
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
YourMain:

Yaaaas! I had my dinner on Tuesday. It was so good. What about you girl ?

Honestly, I'm just looking forward to tomorrow...
Lol today. Going to see the fam. After I'll have to read my flat tummies thread very well grin

Oooh what's tomorrow?
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by firstking01(m): 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
YourMain:

Ehm. I was born in nigeria... smiley Yoruba
hmmmm...u dp rendered me speechless...
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
vizkiz:

can I get to know? Maybe I can submit an application cheesy
Lol. I think the deadline has just very recently past sorry sir. When applications reopen u will be the first to know grin
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by geni340(f): 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
nofin,, as long as we love each other.
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
firstking01:

hmmmm...u dp rendered me speechless...

Why ?
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lol today. Going to see the fam. After I'll have to read my flat tummies thread very well grin

Oooh what's tomorrow?

Lol ah well yolo. Join a Pilates class you'll have no stomach left after a month tongue

Black Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
YourMain:

Thank you.

I completely understand. But it's not that I find them sexually attractive alone, mostly because I think they most have certain qualities to become a doctor. And when they wear that lab coat... Lord Almighty... Too much Greys anatomy tongue

You are welcome.

Unlike you, I only find nurses sexually attractive. I am even considering playing nurse and patient with my partner. She will play the nurse, while I will play patient. She would also wear the uniform. It will be fun.

If I wanted to marry, I would prefer getting married to a banker. There is always this aura of "classyness" about them. I also like my woman to be witty, funny and open minded. I find these characteristics...sexy.
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by firstking01(m): 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
YourMain:

Why ?
yua pweery..... And u got me hypnotized....
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by Monalisa185(f): 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
common sense...dazzal
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by Monalisa185(f): 4:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
femivita:
So true, u just won't work in an hospital
'a' hospital..... hope you don't mind being corrected?
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
Decker:

You are welcome.

Unlike you, I only find nurses sexually attractive. I am even considering playing nurse and patient with my partner. She will play the nurse, while I will play patient. She would also wear the uniform. It will be fun.

If I wanted to marry, I would prefer getting married to a banker. There is always this aura of "classyness" about them. I also like my woman to be witty and funny, I find these characters...sexy. wink

Lol roleplay. The adventurous type ooooooooh. Hopefully in my case he would just be a doctor so he just tie me up and have me whichever way he pleases tongue

Hmmm yeah. I see what you mean. I find the banker stereotype physically attractive, but I find them really uptight and really into business and only business. I like a bit of spontaneous-ness. I agree. Wit and humour are so sexy.
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
firstking01:

yua pweery.....
And u got me hypnotized....

Thank you. smiley
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by ajademola2000(m): 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
A woman with good heart is all I want

1 Like

Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
YourMain:

Lol ah well yolo. Join a Pilates class you'll have no stomach left after a month tongue

Black Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol ain't nobody got time for that
I'll just starve for 3 days straight afterwards grin

Lmao, u can see how out of it I am..... Have fun shopping babe
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by firstking01(m): 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
YourMain:

Thank you. smiley
yua wlcm titi..... Wich part of naija r u?
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
firstking01:

yua wlcm titi.....
Wich part of naija r u?

I'm not in nigeria...
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lol ain't nobody got time for that
I'll just starve for 3 days straight afterwards grin

Lmao, u can see how out of it I am..... Have fun shopping babe

You're not going shopping shocked. The way I'm going to spend money tomorrow, only God knows.

Starving shocked you're actually crazy.
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
YourMain:

Lol roleplay. The adventurous type ooooooooh. Hopefully in my case he would just be a doctor so he just tie me up and have me whichever way he pleases

Hmmm yeah. I see what you mean. I find the banker stereotype physically attractive, but I find them really uptight and really into business and only business. I like a bit of spontaneous-ness. I agree. Wit and humour are so sexy.

Do you find the bolded sexually exciting? I know some girls don't. Have you tried something like that before?
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
Decker:

Do you find the bolded sexually exciting? I know some girls don't. Have you tried something like that before?

Yes I do.
No I haven't.
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by firstking01(m): 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
YourMain:

I'm not in nigeria...
k pardon my hasty intuition...wich part of de planet r u
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
firstking01:

k pardon my hasty intuition...wich part of de planet r u
Lol in Ireland smiley.
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
YourMain:

Yes I do.
No I haven't.

Hmmm...quite interesting.

What's it about being tied up and "used" that sexually excites you?
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by firstking01(m): 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
YourMain:

Lol in Ireland smiley.
still studying, or done??
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
Decker:

Hmmm...quite interesting.

What's it about being tied up and "used" that sexually excites you?

Ehm I don't think I'm being used.

I really really like when a man can take control. I find it really really hot lol. And I think for the woman, the fact she can truly be vulnerable and allow herself to be completely in loss of control and trust not only the man but Herself. I think will make the act more arousing...

I guess.
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
firstking01:

still studying, or done??

I live in Ireland.
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by firstking01(m): 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
YourMain:

I live in Ireland.
cooL.
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
YourMain:

Ehm I don't think I'm being used.

I really really like when a man can take control. I find it really really hot lol. And I think for the woman, the fact she can truly be vulnerable and allow herself to be completely in loss of control and trust not only the man but Herself. I think will make the act more arousing...

I guess.

I wasn't directly implying that you were being used. That's why I quoted the word. My point is, when a woman is being. tied up during sex, she is completely bound to the will of her partner. He can choose to do whatever he wants with her. She is more like, I hate to use the word, but a sort of toy, to play with. But unlike toys, she is also enjoying her share of pleasure and excitement.

Yeah, women naturally crave a partner that plays the dominant role. Like you said, women find it sexy, but there are exceptions though. I have come across few women who prefer to be I control during sex. They prefer to play the dominant role. I don't fancy such women. They creep me out. Lol.

I myself, I love being in control during sex. I am more of the dominant type. I won't mind role playing with a lady who enjoys being tied up, I haven't tried it before, but I am sure I would enjoy it if I did.
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
Decker:

I wasn't directly implying that you were being used. That's why I quoted the word. My point is, when a woman is being. tied up during sex, she is completely bound to the will of her partner. He can choose to do whatever he wants with her. She is more like, I hate to use the word, but a sort of toy, to play with. But unlike toys, she is also enjoying her share of pleasure and excitement.

Yeah, women naturally crave a partner that plays the dominant role. Like you said, women find it sexy, but there are exceptions though. I have come across few women who prefer to be I control during sex. They prefer to play the dominant role. I don't fancy such women. They creep me out. Lol.

I myself, I love being in control during sex. I am more of the dominant type. I won't mind role playing with a lady who enjoys being tied up, I haven't tried it before, but I am sure I would enjoy it if I did.

Ehm yeah. smiley.

Well best of luck
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by JoeCutie(m): 5:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
Estharfabian:
gringrin A mad man can't add numbers faster than I can...embarassed

I'm A diehard calculator...I'm yet to see someone that'll literally sweep me off my feet in that aspect...cry
You should go marry whomever founded Calculator. undecided
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by JoeCutie(m): 5:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
I'm past that "date" level. Unto the next level..."marry".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Not All Guys Are Cheating When They're Not Replying U, Some Could Be Doing This / Yahoo Girl Advertises Her Services On Facebook - See Photo / Finding It Hard To Stop Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.