Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,657 members, 7,955,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:59 AM

What A Person Must Have To Date You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Person Must Have To Date You? (5335 Views)

“I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady / 16 Signs That Someone Will Actually Want To Date You. / What's The Weirdest Date You Have Ever Been On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by firstking01(m): 5:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
YourMain:

I live in Ireland.
cooL...so, hws ireland
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
JoeCutie:
You should go marry whomever founded Calculator. undecided
What was his name again??undecided his age? address? hope he ain't that cute? Does he like have cute packs and bi-ceps?lipsrsealed

I think He might just be the Mr Right I've been looking for...gringrin
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by JoeCutie(m): 5:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
Estharfabian:
What was his name again??undecided his age? address? hope he ain't that cute? Does he like have cute packs and bi-ceps?lipsrsealed

I think He might just be the Mr Right I've been looking for...gringrin
In fact, I'm even confused right now.

So you're single and searching? wink grin
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by JoeCutie(m): 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
She must have SOH...

Sense Of Humor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
YourMain:

You're not going shopping shocked. The way I'm going to spend money tomorrow, only God knows.

Starving shocked you're actually crazy.
Loooool chei
I probably will grin
Maybe you'll meet a doctor at the mall tongue

Lol starving is easy for me.. Idky.
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
JoeCutie:
In fact, I'm even confused right now.

So you're single and searching? wink grin
LoL...grin

I'm single...Buh I ain't "Searching"...undecided just looking...undecided Observing the merchandise...gringrin
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by JoeCutie(m): 6:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL...grin

I'm single...Buh I ain't "Searching"...undecided just looking...undecided Observing the merchandise...gringrin
Oh...it's now a merchandise? Lmao! Well, we could make a good business partner. Whayasay? wink

Your siggy tho. You're crazy, and you're more like me in that respect. Oh...I mean your signature. tongue grin
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
JoeCutie:
Oh...it's now a merchandise? Lmao! Well, we could make a good business partner. Whayasay? wink

Your siggy tho. You're crazy, and you're more like me in that respect. Oh...I mean your signature. tongue grin
LoLgrin I'm game if You are!cheesy

oh..i knew whatchu meant...undecided Incase You haven't noticed...I'm actually a bit smart...grintongue
so, U Love Smileyss too? huh? Nice!wink
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
kind, understanding, caring, romantic, God fearing and must not be short. Gbam!
then, we good to go
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
He must be someone that loves God, caring, hardworking and funny cheesy
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by Cutehector(m): 7:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
Estharfabian:
Nerd?? Ouch!cry

Uh...I could've easily googled that...undecided Buh nah! lemme be honest....I've got no idea!cry

Other than Maths, biochemistry, physiology, and Human anatomy...I'm dumber than dumb..
this is my beloved, in whom i am well pleased grin
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
YourMain:

Ehm I don't think I'm being used.

I really really like when a man can take control. I find it really really hot lol. And I think for the woman, the fact she can truly be vulnerable and allow herself to be completely in loss of control and trust not only the man but Herself. I think will make the act more arousing...

I guess.

you don;t need to guess dear, you are on point, i've been there and done that and you are so correct, pleasure level is intense and crazy when she just trusts and let go, taking control only when she got to do needful.... xrated info, can't go further
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
YourMain:

I was kidding. Well not really I find men with medical degrees really attractive... Women too undecided

But ahm no resilience and the ability to command respect. It's the best thing when a man doesn't expect you to respect him because he's a man but of the qualities he has. So yeah.

You nailed it there, some girls a lil lecture of what respecting a man means and if a guy has a aura of confidence, brilliance or success, he automatically commands respect, not the illiterate, do anything i ask or tell you sort of respect tho, but that ability to command respect that it kind of becomes a turn on to ladies, who would literally want u to take them and have your way however you want them, like tie her down and please her till she is........
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

You nailed it there, some girls a lil lecture of what respecting a man means and if a guy has a aura of confidence, brilliance or success, he automatically commands respect, not the illiterate, do anything i ask or tell you sort of respect tho, but that ability to command respect that it kind of becomes a turn on to ladies, who would literally want u to take them and have your way however you want them, like tie her down and please her till she is........

Yeah smiley
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
YourMain:

Yeah smiley
babe trust me, you really don't want me to continue, on a different site or social platform yh but what d heck.... please her till learns that she is a squirter and she is willing to repay the favour by giving you the best hea.! get up on you wif that naughty look dat screams 'u asked for it now it's pleasure till one of passes out......
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

babe trust me, you really don't want me to continue, on a different site or social platform yh but what d heck.... please her till learns that she is a squirter and she is willing to repay the favour by giving you the best hea.! get up on you wif that naughty look dat screams 'u asked for it now it's pleasure till one of passes out......

Ok.
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
YourMain:

Ok.
...lol, that didn't end well
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
3rdlegxxx:
...lol, that didn't end well

You're a bit vivid. It's kinda rude.
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
YourMain:

You're a bit vivid. It's kinda rude.

you have no idea, i imagine silly and imaginations are vivid, it's cool cos i love to write but sometimes it's so not cool just nice grin
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by femivita: 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
You guys are not good ooo embarassed this same topic i brought here that have been trending here is also on my blog and I brought it here for publicity purpose and you people can not even pity me and give me just 10 comments and help save my career, if you people don't comment on my blog dis night at least 10 comments this night I will kill myself tomorrow morning this is the link http://risktakerslifechangers..com.ng/2015/11/what-person-must-have-to-date-you.html?m=1
So seun will not let a brother be great smiley
You people should please na help my blogging career and help comments on my page too embarassed embarassed
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by luvguy(m): 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
Estharfabian:
Must Know howtah add numbers faster than I Can.undecided

And must NOT be that Good looking...undecided
y not good lookin?...u dnt wana share him i guess
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by Chanchit: 10:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
luvguy:
y not good lookin?...u dnt wana share him i guess

Its because Estharfabian her self might not be good looking.
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by wordbank(m): 10:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
She must be a citizen of at least 3 countries wink
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
Respect towards me, a good personality, sense of humour and brains. It would be a plus if he family orientated too.
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
Chanchit:

Its because Estharfabian her self might not be good looking.
Might?undecided Lemme clear Your doubts...gringrin

[size=28pt]I Am NOT GoodlookinG!!!undecided[/size]
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by Chanchit: 11:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
Estharfabian:
Might?undecided Lemme clear Your doubts...gringrin

[size=28pt]I Am NOT GoodlookinG!!!undecided[/size]

undecidedundecided
But you should atleast hope for an handsome guy, pity Nigeria and ur unborn children so they won't also come and tell my children same thing you re sayingundecided
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by JoeCutie(m): 8:22am On Nov 27, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoLgrin I'm game if You are!cheesy

oh..i knew whatchu meant...undecided Incase You haven't noticed...I'm actually a bit smart...grintongue
so, U Love Smileyss too? huh? Nice!wink
You're game! I like that. wink

You're smart? I'd love to find out how much... tongue

I love smileyss. Actually, if I don't reply you with any, it only sends one clear message: No more mentions! cheesy
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 27, 2015
JoeCutie:
You're game! I like that. wink

You're smart? I'd love to find out how much... tongue

I love smileyss. Actually, if I don't reply you with any, it only sends one clear message: No more mentions! cheesy
grin;DLoL!

so, U Haven't noticed how smart I Am?undecided Ouch!! That hurts real bad...cry

Bout the smiley ish...wink We think alike....High5!
Re: What A Person Must Have To Date You? by JoeCutie(m): 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
Estharfabian:
grin;DLoL!

so, U Haven't noticed how smart I Am?undecided Ouch!! That hurts real bad...cry

Bout the smiley ish...wink We think alike....High5!
*highs 5* wink

Speaking of...
How do we go about our merchandise? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Hoe Stories Bae Wouldn't Tell You / It's Today I Know Why Men Want Virgin Ladies For Wife / I Know My Brother's Wife Is Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.