Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,955 members, 7,821,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) (29479 Views)

Buhari Departs Abuja For Daura, Katsina State (photos) / President Buhari Will Leave Abuja Tomorrow, For Malta / President Buhari Departs Abuja To Iran(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by DeltahArmy(m): 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
olapluto:
Sai Baba! When a leader is well respected worldwide, every nation will invite him for his inputs. Unlike the dark days when we had Okon who always folded his hands behind foreign leaders like a houseboy begging Oga for 100 naira recharge card.
Commonwealth Heads of Nations meeting. Baba is putting Nigeria back on world map after 6 years of slumber.
Mai gaskiya, Abu olododo.

Boy, you are a huge disappointment to your sister whom I fuccked!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by klax(m): 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
Buhari again to Malta

APC YOU ARE FINISHED.
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by EwejeOyewole(m): 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
I forsee an award for Buhari... Most Travelled President in Africa... GOD WILL HELP NIGERIA
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by Gracito(f): 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
PMB, I've always been your supporter. But I'm losing hope a bit. I no understand again. But since the state of Nigeria lies with you now, don't fail us. People don dey laugh me already cry

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by Fallasy(m): 5:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
Tinubu no try at all
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by NduJustice(m): 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
Most travelling President on earth. Nigerian's are suffering from fuel scarcity and you are busy traveling from one country to the other.
Mr President just came back from Iran few days ago, now he is on his way to Malta.....
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by datribune: 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
olapluto:
Sai Baba! When a leader is well respected worldwide, every nation will invite him for his inputs. Unlike the dark days when we had Okon who always folded his hands behind foreign leaders like a houseboy begging Oga for 100 naira recharge card.
Commonwealth Heads of Nations meeting. Baba is putting Nigeria back on world map after 6 years of slumber.

Gone ar d days when d premier President in Africa, d President of d giant of Africa will lurk timidly at d end of d last row in a photograph that features vice presidents, prime ministers and some two-bit African kings.
Everyone, d international community inclusive, wants a piece of d man described by President Obama as "a man of great integrity" & fondly called Mai Gaskiya - "d Honest One".
Sai Buhari - bringing back Nigeria's lost glory under d clueless one.

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by iliyask(m): 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
Kyase:
Baba make I tell you my mind. You too travel abeg angry
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by iliyask(m): 5:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
If it was GEJ some ppl would have said all sort of things, but...... any way safe jouney
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 5:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
Ndlistic:
PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI DEPARTS ABUJA TO ATTEND COMMONWEALTH HEADS OF GOVERNMENT MEETING(CHOGM) IN MALTA. NOV 26, 2015.

President Muhammadu Buhari on arrival with a chopper as he departed Abuja to participate in the 2015 Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting (CHOGM) in Malta.

Source :http://ndubuisiude..com/2015/11/president-muhammadu-buhari-departs.html

Malta ko! Valleta ni!
Baba, am begining to get fed up with all these o! Haba! We dnt have fuel and you're travelling to GUIN.....oh! Sorry - Malta! To do what Nawhich common wealth? Are the other countries also experiencing this hardship? Haba! I'm no Patient o! So I can be patient... Dnt let me regret that I personally made you the president o! Whining continues.......
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by Duru009(m): 5:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
This man is just travelling up and down.......

I dont really get him. This almost 7months now nothing to show for it.

This is serious
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by noeloge82(m): 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
#Touristpresident#
CR77:
I think Buhari will be crowned MR. TOURISM in 2015.
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by chxe: 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
AJALA...........................
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by NduJustice(m): 5:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
Mr President don't forget that you are the Minister for petroleum.....
Please stop this travelling habit of yours and focus on your duty as the President and Petroleum minister....
Nigerian's voted for change but I don't understand the kind of change we are talking about.... Is it positive change or negative change?
God bless Nigeria!!!!!!!!!!!
God bless PMB!!!!!!!!!
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by Ayt27(m): 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lol
#MrTourism
Safe journey oooo
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by VicHeavens10(m): 6:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
Was that man voted in as President or as a Tourist
He just came back, and boom he is off again.
To where set? Malta Guinness?? He go soon go Guinness Stout, very soon.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by Flexyshubzy(m): 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
HirstMOG:
My brother next to me, are you not aware that Nigeria is short of Malt?? The #Touristpresident went to import malt from Malta for Xmas.
My take on PMB traveling syndrome is simply to set a record of the most traveled president in Africa.

That's ur opinion nd to FYI buhari does not celebrate Xmas
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
[size=15pt]I think Buhari is just escaping his responsibilities. Its like a man taking alcohol to to escape reality.

P.S we are tired of all these pictures, we are TIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by ProfessorZulu(m): 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2015
Is the person responsible for this quote well at all?
OZAOEKPE:
"and if you swear that birds should enter the wings-engine, they will call you enemy of progress. Imagine, a father leaving his home hungry, without food and he travels around satisfied, going from one place to another, tell me if calamity won't befall such a father. I foresee a plane crash if care is not taken".
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by Otapipia: 6:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
I don dey tire for this man sha.
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by tivta(m): 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
Nigerians don enter am. Only God knows how many people can survive this no action government. Yet so people see nothing wrong with this? The truth shall be made manifest in a year's time.
6 months to go...
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by coolitempa(f): 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You are sicker.

And you are sickest.....dunce... grin
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by coolitempa(f): 6:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Be sincere with yourself eshinwaju, is everything alright with this country, for how long are we going to put the blame on GEJ?

First of all...I am not eshinwaju....secondly.........the president has only just come onboard and needs time......no honest person is happy with the situation that we are in courtesy of the mess GEJ created..... angry........however we are also not blind followers of President Buhari and will hold him to account in a constructive way when we feel there is a need to...... angry.......GEJ was never an option.....

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by alatbaba1(m): 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
olapluto:

I pity ur generation

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by olacollinz(m): 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
Baba please don't forget my malt when you come back from Malta.
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
Photocracy; Government of the photos, by the photos and for the photos.
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by oosamole(m): 6:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"and if you swear that birds should enter the wings-engine, they will call you enemy of progress. Imagine, a father leaving his home hungry, without food and he travels around satisfied, going from one place to another, tell me if calamity won't befall such a father. I foresee a plane crash if care is not taken".

Thunder strike your fingers
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by fexyrich(m): 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
The only thing i can see with all these is that this man has worked all his life and has decided to retire with nigeria,All he is enjoying now is his retirement package travelling around the world to enjoy himself when nigeria is in a big mess..CHANGE. Has come indeed!! SAI baba na only you waka come for dis matter ooo cos even your supporters are becoming tired of your govt every passing day.Thank God i never voted for u!!
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by lahp(m): 6:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
Moohamadu bullhari the minister of tourism.....france after malta then maybe canada

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Flood After Rain In Awka Anambra State Capital-pictures / Will Supreme Court Reverse Rivers, Zamfara Judgements? / James Ibori Arrives In Nigeria From UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.