Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) (29485 Views)

Buhari Departs Abuja For Daura, Katsina State (photos) / President Buhari Will Leave Abuja Tomorrow, For Malta / President Buhari Departs Abuja To Iran(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by crosbyted(f): 3:47am On Nov 27, 2015
Lolllllll.......
buygala:
Nigerian bloggers be like...

President Muhammadu Buhari jets out to Malta to buy a crate of Malta Guiness...... Local entrepreneurs cry fowl sad.... Click here to get the full story smiley

But seriously.....

This one Baba is jetting around like Jet Li, I just hope he doesn't inadvertently jet into Turkish airspace and put himself and all of us into trouble sad embarassed ... If those guys could shoot down a Russian airplane for 'violating' their airspace, I wonder what they will do to our third-world naija Airforce1 if e miss road waka enter their airspace embarassed

Baba Zahra Sir, please I beg you in the name of Allah, your 150 cows and whatever else you hold dear, don't allow my enemies put me to shame for voting you.. stop the gallivanting and do just one thing... Just one Sir..which I, as your proud supporter can be very proud of....Baba please naaa cry cry cry cry
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by vivianblog(f): 4:05am On Nov 27, 2015
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by obinto: 10:56am On Nov 27, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"and if you swear that birds should enter the wings-engine, they will call you enemy of progress. Imagine, a father leaving his home hungry, without food and he travels around satisfied, going from one place to another, tell me if calamity won't befall such a father. I foresee a plane crash if care is not taken".
O boy be like say u don learn work for TB joshua hand
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by obinto: 11:02am On Nov 27, 2015
buygala:
Nigerian bloggers be like...

President Muhammadu Buhari jets out to Malta to buy a crate of Malta Guiness...... Local entrepreneurs cry fowl sad.... Click here to get the full story smiley

But seriously.....

This one Baba is jetting around like Jet Li, I just hope he doesn't inadvertently jet into Turkish airspace and put himself and all of us into trouble sad embarassed ... If those guys could shoot down a Russian airplane for 'violating' their airspace, I wonder what they will do to our third-world naija Airforce1 if e miss road waka enter their airspace embarassed

Baba Zahra Sir, please I beg you in the name of Allah, your 150 cows and whatever else you hold dear, don't allow my enemies put me to shame for voting you.. stop the gallivanting and do just one thing... Just one Sir..which I, as your proud supporter can be very proud of....Baba please naaa cry cry cry cry
Wait wait, Baba don come back from iran? Did he actually come back from iran or he made a direct one from iran to malta? This is it. The change we have been waiting for. Well, who needs baba to stay on ground when body odour dey . Govt by body odour and with body language. Sail on, our flying presido. Nothing do u
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by MicKvictorious(m): 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
This is for real, i never believed it on till i tested it. this is an easy way to make cool dollars by just doing a free registration. Click on the link below and thank Heaven for such a great opportunity, you sign up here and thank me as well while u make and earn more money every day with out spending a dime:
http://theyouthjob.com/?ref=44876

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Will Supreme Court Reverse Rivers, Zamfara Judgements? / Jegede’s Supporters Await Results In Akure / Release Of The Abducted Dapchi Girls: Festus Keyamo Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.