Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,449 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

What Was Your Experience Like The First Time You Fell In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your Experience Like The First Time You Fell In Love (2274 Views)

To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. / What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? / When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Experience Like The First Time You Fell In Love by Choco(f): 8:39am On Oct 18, 2006
I just found out that I'm in love for the very first time at 25 'imagine' shocked. The the feeling is so good though sometimes scary. I feel so giddy inside grin.

Let's hear ur what u felt when u first fell in love

Choco
Re: What Was Your Experience Like The First Time You Fell In Love by SOJ(m): 12:41pm On Oct 18, 2006
Hmmm, welcome to da club,babe. cool
so who's the lucky chap?moi?? kiss
Re: What Was Your Experience Like The First Time You Fell In Love by Choco(f): 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2006
may b wink
Re: What Was Your Experience Like The First Time You Fell In Love by sammyjl(f): 3:03pm On Jan 11, 2007
kiss The very first time I fell inlove, was so amazing. You get shivers whenever u see the person and u just wanna be/see with him/her all the time. When ever we spoke over the phone, it was just so nice. I just didn't wanna be away from him and will wanna c him everytime. It was ridiculously nice.

It was so silly in a good way.
Re: What Was Your Experience Like The First Time You Fell In Love by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 12, 2007
my body was going al jigijigi bombom
Re: What Was Your Experience Like The First Time You Fell In Love by bufflevy: 7:49pm On Sep 27, 2009
as i expected only girls replied this is a pussy topic
Re: What Was Your Experience Like The First Time You Fell In Love by traze(m): 8:41pm On Sep 27, 2009
it was so amazing,everything about my life made a meaning to me,i was haooy to wake up everyday i know dat she is my love.love keeps u going.CONGRAT.
Re: What Was Your Experience Like The First Time You Fell In Love by TheSeeker(m): 8:52pm On Sep 27, 2009
Does puppy love count as well?
Re: What Was Your Experience Like The First Time You Fell In Love by CrazyMan(m): 9:17pm On Sep 27, 2009
Lets see. . .yea it was great smiley
Re: What Was Your Experience Like The First Time You Fell In Love by kanyeWest1: 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2009
Long Hisssssss . . . . psssfff! angry

I feel so so sorry for you. I hope you will come back here in 2 or 3 months time to tell us what the real experience of love has finally shown you after you discover he has given another girl belle and has led to an abortion before or he is cheating on you or he is a money grabbing blood sucking gold digger or better still he has dumped you!

That my friend is the real defination of love to ignorant and dense people who think they have finally experienced love in their lives!

And to think of the fact that your 25 and ought to be wiser? undecided I feel sorry for your remaining 5 years after your post "am in love debacle"

When your finally through and totally washed out by that guy, please do feel free to come and educate us about your wet behind the ears experiences your suffered in the hands of your Gigolo!

25 sha? what where you doing when yoir mates were falling in love earlier on to become wiser? I hope he gives you belle before then and runs away before you come back to Nairaland to cry blood looking for advise! grin
Re: What Was Your Experience Like The First Time You Fell In Love by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2009
@Kanyewest,

Totally uncalled for and rude. angry
Re: What Was Your Experience Like The First Time You Fell In Love by kanyeWest1: 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2009
@ebonyeyes

Get off ma d**k! angry I wasn't talking to you and if you desperately want to talk to me, stand in line and join the queue! angry Dipwit!
Re: What Was Your Experience Like The First Time You Fell In Love by lonelypal(m): 10:57pm On Sep 27, 2009
@ebonyeyes

if u ve got issues in ur relationships, u dnt need to take it out on us here. we ve all got problms so u gotta be more polite and respect urself cool

@POSTER
falling in love is a good thing, enjoy it while it last, my prayer for u is u dnt see d ugly side of love cheesy I dnt need to describe it 4 u
Re: What Was Your Experience Like The First Time You Fell In Love by lonelypal(m): 10:59pm On Sep 27, 2009
lonelypal:

@ebonyeyes

if u ve got issues in your relationships, u dnt need to take it out on us here. we ve all got problms so u gotta be more polite and respect urself cool

@POSTER
falling in love is a good thing, enjoy it while it last, my prayer for u is u dnt see d ugly side of love cheesy I dnt need to describe it 4 u

sry that was meant for Kanye west, my bad wink
Re: What Was Your Experience Like The First Time You Fell In Love by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 27, 2009
Pretty obvious you are a kid so I will let you play. grin
Re: What Was Your Experience Like The First Time You Fell In Love by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 27, 2009
lonelypal:

sry that was meant for Kanye west, my bad wink
I was beginning to wonder grin
Re: What Was Your Experience Like The First Time You Fell In Love by eyonigger(m): 11:38pm On Sep 27, 2009
I just keep wondering why people keep getting scared of falling in love.
It comes and go, enjoy it while it last and be ready for whatever comes out of it negatively.
So because some feel so insecure about the other side of love, that would eventually stop them from falling in love?
Haba!! Thank goodness I have learnt, but nt all, at least something that can shiled my heart from the past emotional craps.

When I first fell in love, happiness filled my heart, then I knew how it is for God to love us.
Re: What Was Your Experience Like The First Time You Fell In Love by Igwe9(m): 11:46pm On Sep 27, 2009
cheesywow! mine was an awesome experience kiss  what a breath taking !!!!!!! I felt being on top of the whole wide world. . . . smiley smiley
Re: What Was Your Experience Like The First Time You Fell In Love by TheSeeker(m): 11:56pm On Sep 27, 2009
@Kanye West: What more can I say? You've shown what class of human you belong to, and just like whose name you've chosen to adopt on NL, you've once again proven yourself right for making such choice of name. Someone started a thread and for no reason out the blue you decide to hate on her; why can't you just shut the f.uck up? I tire for these sharp-tongued pigs angry angry
Re: What Was Your Experience Like The First Time You Fell In Love by kanyeWest1: 12:17am On Sep 28, 2009
@seeker

Both you and the deluded love seeking poster are fools and i wont be suprised she has fallen in love with a knock-off dense headed plastic manniquine replica of you!

Ass-Wipe!

You think am here to join the NL glory band wagon to say sychophantic words to please the greatly deranged poster and fawn over her because she is in love meanwhile when the travils of love hits her, you and your silly ilk will be fast to condemn her as usual!

So shut your self seeking track and go seek a job in brooklyn or your fellow thugs!

Retard angry
Re: What Was Your Experience Like The First Time You Fell In Love by TheSeeker(m): 12:37am On Sep 28, 2009
Do I even have to begin with you? If I do, you can't stand it because I see you running your mouth uncontrollably like a cat that's got light on his ears. You're a kind of sense-broke-ass-licking-boot-shining-cock-sucking bastard who gets shot in the stomach and pisses out his ears. Now you can talk? Can't you settle for a minute to see you've not been making sense? Can you get off the cheap drugs and smoke, at least, something a bit expensive?

Do you have to try so hard - as if it were a congratulatory assignment - to portray your foolishness? When will you start to make use of your head (if you have any)? Since when have you been this foolish, before you were born? Was that why you jumped off into the world before your actual and normal 9 months duration in the womb? I'm so sorry for you, you know why, because you're a waste to humanity; a disgrace to your generation; a disappointment to where you belong, where you came from and those who own you; a fulcrum for other foolish folks to hinge their stupidity on.

If you think I've started with you yet, you're wrong because if I do you'll run out of those borrowed words you have stuffed in your stinking cavity. Bushmeat! angry
Re: What Was Your Experience Like The First Time You Fell In Love by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 28, 2009
@ Seeker,

Its not worth it smiley
Re: What Was Your Experience Like The First Time You Fell In Love by TheSeeker(m): 12:45am On Sep 28, 2009
[Quote author=Ebonyeyes]@ Seeker,

Its not worth it [/Quote]

Yeah. . . sometimes you have to show these brainless and blind dimwits the way out the door. grin
Re: What Was Your Experience Like The First Time You Fell In Love by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 28, 2009
TheSeeker:

Yeah. . . sometimes you have to show these brainless and blind dimwits the way out the door. grin
Yes sir but there is enough stress in real life do you really want stress in internet life too? grin If it pleases them that they are internet goons then more power to them cheesy
Re: What Was Your Experience Like The First Time You Fell In Love by kanyeWest1: 12:58am On Sep 28, 2009
@seeker

Please can you show me the website you downloaded this incoherent tripe, balderdash and poppycock?

Am amazed you were even able to get into the second line typing this bunch of baloney. I tried very hard to read it but my eyes were squinting from the colored fonts reserved for 3 graders who are suffering from colour blindness to use! But then again, only someone who is on a very wonderful quality of crack like yourself can babble like this and fill cyberspace with such colourful piffle!

So i am not going to engage you in any diatribe because as you rightly alluded to yourself that i am no match for you and once a rabbies filled doglike you is set on the loose seeking innocent people to devour, its only common sense to allow such a wild deranged and deluded animal to run amok on its own!

As a Seeker, You will continue to seek for peace, love, happiness and good fortune but you will never find it until you die and rot! So do the world a favour and OD on your crack right now! You wont be missed trust me! wink

F**ckward!
Re: What Was Your Experience Like The First Time You Fell In Love by eyonigger(m): 2:44am On Sep 28, 2009
kanye west, your verbal madness is a natural NL thingy for newbies. As time goes by, you go tire. Then return to your mental state of gentlemanism.

We don do pass you. seeker free the bobo.
Re: What Was Your Experience Like The First Time You Fell In Love by TheSeeker(m): 3:57am On Sep 28, 2009
eyonigger:

kanye west, your verbal madness is a natural NL thingy for newbies. As time goes by, you go tire. Then return to your mental state of gentlemanism.

We don do pass you. seeker free the bobo.
I don free am tey tey. Why do I have to stoop low to talk to a pig? That's 'haram' now grin
Re: What Was Your Experience Like The First Time You Fell In Love by Nobody: 4:31am On Sep 28, 2009
It was a bad thing, considering the fact it makes me did poorly in school.couldn't think of anything ex but her.
Re: What Was Your Experience Like The First Time You Fell In Love by posakosa(m): 11:22pm On Sep 28, 2009
kanye West:

@seeker

Please can you show me the website you downloaded this incoherent tripe, balderdash and poppycock?

Am amazed you were even able to get into the second line typing this bunch of baloney. I tried very hard to read it but my eyes were squinting from the colored fonts reserved for 3 graders who are suffering from colour blindness to use! But then again, only someone who is on a very wonderful quality of crack like yourself can babble like this and fill cyberspace with such colourful piffle!

So i am not going to engage you in any diatribe because as you rightly alluded to yourself that i am no match for you and once a rabbies filled doglike you is set on the loose seeking innocent people to devour, its only common sense to allow such a wild deranged and deluded animal to run amok on its own!

As a Seeker, You will continue to seek for peace, love, happiness and good fortune but you will never find it until you die and rot! So do the world a favour and OD on your crack right now! You wont be missed trust me! wink

F**ckward!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Was Your Experience Like The First Time You Fell In Love by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 10, 2009
kanye West:

@seeker

F**ckward!

yo 'kanye west' i'm really happy for you and i'ma let you finish derailing the thread , but adam brody was your best incarnation on NL grin
Re: What Was Your Experience Like The First Time You Fell In Love by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 10, 2009
na wa o
Re: What Was Your Experience Like The First Time You Fell In Love by speachless(m): 7:45am On Oct 10, 2009
It was a good experience afta all.
It was like ve gat every tin i wanted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

South-east Girls Vs All Other Tribes,can't Just Get Enough Of Them They R 2much! / Women Shave Your Legs For God Sake / May I Never Be Second Wife Ooooo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.