Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

South-east Girls Vs All Other Tribes,can't Just Get Enough Of Them They R 2much! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South-east Girls Vs All Other Tribes,can't Just Get Enough Of Them They R 2much! (2279 Views)

Help 2much Sexx / Who Is More Beautiful? Fulani girls vs Igbo girls / Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South-east Girls Vs All Other Tribes,can't Just Get Enough Of Them They R 2much! by deotelan(m): 12:38pm On Apr 16, 2011
I have dated other tribes too but there's this uniqueness about these cross river girls in particular,they are just neat,know how to cook and even treat a man well u know what i mean now, men they are just the best and most especially they are beautiful and fair in complexion, Side by side with other tribes, i bet you they will win flawlessly. Talk your own let me know! cool
Re: South-east Girls Vs All Other Tribes,can't Just Get Enough Of Them They R 2much! by Phate07(m): 12:47pm On Apr 16, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: South-east Girls Vs All Other Tribes,can't Just Get Enough Of Them They R 2much! by Igwe419: 12:51pm On Apr 16, 2011
Neat? They have the dryest pu55ies in the whole Nigeria lipsrsealed

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: South-east Girls Vs All Other Tribes,can't Just Get Enough Of Them They R 2much! by Natasha2(f): 12:55pm On Apr 16, 2011
hmmmmmmmmmm *sighs* as if you have dated every single girl from every single tribe your experience with one or two doesn't justify this dammit
Re: South-east Girls Vs All Other Tribes,can't Just Get Enough Of Them They R 2much! by deotelan(m): 12:55pm On Apr 16, 2011
@IGWE419 Try the pure Breeds and not the Mixed racial once you'll understand ma point of view ok. cool
Re: South-east Girls Vs All Other Tribes,can't Just Get Enough Of Them They R 2much! by deotelan(m): 12:59pm On Apr 16, 2011
@Natasha don't take it personal na at least i have dated enough girls even albinos so i know what im saying girl and if you think u can convince me other wise then you are welcome let's give it a try dear, cool
Re: South-east Girls Vs All Other Tribes,can't Just Get Enough Of Them They R 2much! by Igwe419: 1:05pm On Apr 16, 2011
Deotelan [/b]I think I know the albino you shagged

[b]Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: South-east Girls Vs All Other Tribes,can't Just Get Enough Of Them They R 2much! by Natasha2(f): 1:15pm On Apr 16, 2011
deotelan:

@Natasha don't take it personal na at least i have dated enough girls even albinos so i know what im saying girl and if you think u can convince me other wise then you are welcome let's give it a try dear,  cool
why shouldn't i take it personal abi is it not my hand i used in typing it? why and why the heck must you generalise this way even if you have dated 30 angry angry angry angry and what will Calabar girl win in you said '' i bet you they will will flawlessly'' in what if I may ask?
Re: South-east Girls Vs All Other Tribes,can't Just Get Enough Of Them They R 2much! by deotelan(m): 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2011
why shouldn't i take it personal abi is it not my hand i used in typing it? why and why the heck must you generalised this way even if you have dated 30 Angry Angry Angry Angry and what will Calabar girl win in you said '' i bet you they will will flawlessly'' in what if I may ask?Huh

They will definitely win the PERFECT NAIJA HOUSEWIFE i bet u cuz they r the best when it comes to the qualities i mentioned earlier above k? but y not let both of us give it a try na so u'll prove me wrong i guess ur a yoruba gurl abi?
Re: South-east Girls Vs All Other Tribes,can't Just Get Enough Of Them They R 2much! by MrsChima(f): 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2011
A Cross River girl sucked your dick until you went into a coma and now YOU are ADVERTISING like a bread and egg love-vendor.

SMH.
Re: South-east Girls Vs All Other Tribes,can't Just Get Enough Of Them They R 2much! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2011
^^^ shocked shocked shocked shocked

@Op, is the 'small bosomed' girl calabar too?
Re: South-east Girls Vs All Other Tribes,can't Just Get Enough Of Them They R 2much! by Natasha2(f): 2:32pm On Apr 16, 2011
deotelan link=topic=648071.msg8140573#msg8140573 date=130295716

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode:

They will definitely win the PERFECT NAIJA HOUSEWIFE i bet u cuz they r the best when it comes to the qualities i mentioned earlier above k? but y not let both of us give it a try na so u'll prove me wrong i guess your a yoruba gurl abi?[/font]
best housewife ni best house wife ko have you married any before?/? gadammit what makes you fink i'm a yoruba girl  angry angry angry angry angry and by giving a try you mean get married?? duh angry angry angry
Re: South-east Girls Vs All Other Tribes,can't Just Get Enough Of Them They R 2much! by Natasha2(f): 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2011
anyway sha clean? nope don't agree, with their strong strong legs lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin

emm good in bed? well i heard calabar women are wonders in bed though wink but I hate that trash they call fatting room gosh it sucks they siad its the secret to their bedroom performance anyway i'm not GUY
Re: South-east Girls Vs All Other Tribes,can't Just Get Enough Of Them They R 2much! by deotelan(m): 2:51pm On Apr 16, 2011
Whats the Fatting room all about could you expantiate please?
Re: South-east Girls Vs All Other Tribes,can't Just Get Enough Of Them They R 2much! by Igwe419: 2:53pm On Apr 16, 2011
Natasha you are 16 years old, go and wash your panties  or something foolish girl, what do you know about womaness?

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: South-east Girls Vs All Other Tribes,can't Just Get Enough Of Them They R 2much! by Natasha2(f): 2:55pm On Apr 16, 2011
Igwe419:

Natasha you are 16 years old, go and wash your panties  or something foolish girl, what do you know about womaness?

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

lolz so what if i'm 16 does it mean I shouldn't be intelligent? well I know a lot about it even more than you do and its a fact
Re: South-east Girls Vs All Other Tribes,can't Just Get Enough Of Them They R 2much! by Natasha2(f): 3:01pm On Apr 16, 2011
deotelan:

Whats the Fatting room all about could you expantiate please?

well it is a tradition of the people that before a girl gets married she would have to be locked up in a room for 6 months within this period she would do nothing just sleep get massaged and eat carbohydrate foods only (most times its just garri which they are given to drink for 6 months) some girls are even forced to do this although the government had banned the practice few years ago a lot of people still do it. After the 6 months she gets fat hence the name (fatting room) she is then brought out to be married to her huzzy
Re: South-east Girls Vs All Other Tribes,can't Just Get Enough Of Them They R 2much! by Igwe419: 3:09pm On Apr 16, 2011
Natasha your little a$$ lives with your parents what do you know, you don't even manage a house and you want to tell me, you know more than me about life? who lied to you, foolish little ho, you are far from intelligent, what does intelligence have to do with who you f#ck? Start paying bills and tell me you know more than seniors, misinformed little ho

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: South-east Girls Vs All Other Tribes,can't Just Get Enough Of Them They R 2much! by deotelan(m): 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2011
Natasha lets give it a trial as in go into a relationship so u'll prove me wrong that south east gurlz aint da best irrespective of yr Tribe which i guessed wrong how about that na?
Re: South-east Girls Vs All Other Tribes,can't Just Get Enough Of Them They R 2much! by deotelan(m): 3:25pm On Apr 16, 2011
IGWE419 Dat's a bad way to talk to a lady k where u not thot mannerisms? Be a gintle man dude ho or not k!
Re: South-east Girls Vs All Other Tribes,can't Just Get Enough Of Them They R 2much! by Natasha2(f): 3:28pm On Apr 16, 2011
Igwe419:

Natasha your little a$$ lives with your parents what do you know, you don't even manage a house and you want to tell me, you know more than me about life? who lied to you, foolish little ho, you are far from intelligent, what does intelligence have to do with who you f#ck? Start paying bills and tell me you know more than seniors, misinformed little ho

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
sharrap there agbaya bet you were not as smart as i am when you were my age Maturity is not in age but its of the mind because i'm 16 doesn't mean you should know more than me probably you are too foolish or immature to realise this   tongue
deotelan:

Natasha lets give it a trial as in go into a relationship so u'll prove me wrong that south east gurlz aint da best irrespective of yr Tribe which i guessed wrong how about that na?

hehehehehehehehehehe so if we go into a relationship i will start washing your clothes , cooking for you abi just to show how wifey I can be please i'm nobody's house girl i cant do that for anyone called bf  or is it sex you are talking about?? please i'm confused oh explain to me on what basis
Re: South-east Girls Vs All Other Tribes,can't Just Get Enough Of Them They R 2much! by Natasha2(f): 3:30pm On Apr 16, 2011
deotelan:

IGWE419 Dat's a bad way to talk to a lady k where u not thot mannerisms? Be a gintle man dude ho or not k!
no leave him he's just a bloody AGBAYA that's why he thinks he can intimidate me Tasha
Re: South-east Girls Vs All Other Tribes,can't Just Get Enough Of Them They R 2much! by Natasha2(f): 3:32pm On Apr 16, 2011
deotelan:

and what exactly are you insinuating there ?? i hope you are not indirectly saying what i'm thinking
Re: South-east Girls Vs All Other Tribes,can't Just Get Enough Of Them They R 2much! by Igwe419: 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2011
Natasha when I was 16 I was not living with my parents you little ho, with that name I can tell you are 16 and really looking for a d1ck on Nairaland, there is nothing wrong with that because Deotelan wants to hit it

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: South-east Girls Vs All Other Tribes,can't Just Get Enough Of Them They R 2much! by Natasha2(f): 3:50pm On Apr 16, 2011
hehehehehe nama how could you be living with your parents when they virtually drove you out from the house when you were 13 because of your waywardness tongue tongue tongue tongue but dammit what did i ever say to you that made you bash on me like that hmm does it mean you are also one of those hungry boys looking for Tasha's clit anyway you won't get it dammit you are so pathetic
Re: South-east Girls Vs All Other Tribes,can't Just Get Enough Of Them They R 2much! by Igwe419: 4:16pm On Apr 16, 2011
Natasha you are 16 your c1it has hardly developed, what do I want to do with a girl whose Womanliness has not even developed, you are government property do you want to get us arrested? Get off your skinny a$$ and go and wash your dirty clothes you dirty little ho

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: South-east Girls Vs All Other Tribes,can't Just Get Enough Of Them They R 2much! by Natasha2(f): 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2011
Igwe419:

Natasha you are 16 your c1it has hardly developed, what do I want to do with a girl whose Womanliness has not even developed, you are government property do you want to get us arrested?ho

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

idiot are you asking me? why don't you ask yourself that question because i cant comprehend why you are combing the whole nl for my clit tongue tongue tongue and why do you always talk about dirty oh I forgot you have never been with a clean girl so you are just allegic to clean chicks like me why don't you go wash up that smelling chewing stick you call dic.k maybe hot gal Tasha will just look your way tongue
Re: South-east Girls Vs All Other Tribes,can't Just Get Enough Of Them They R 2much! by BABE3: 4:33pm On Apr 16, 2011
" I've been around the world, I've seen lot of guyz, but the love way IGBO BOYS give me I no fit find am nowhere nowhere nowhere no,"

"Sweet sweet love sweet sweet love, the love way them  give me, I no fit find am nowhere nowhere
nowhere no"  Dr sid---Something about You. wink
Re: South-east Girls Vs All Other Tribes,can't Just Get Enough Of Them They R 2much! by deotelan(m): 6:25pm On Apr 16, 2011
Tasha seems ur now thru wiv IGWE419 so lets take it 1step at a time cuz ur alredy makin tins kinna complex 2start wit can i av yr email so we culd chat on messenger.
Re: South-east Girls Vs All Other Tribes,can't Just Get Enough Of Them They R 2much! by Wislet(f): 9:31pm On Apr 16, 2011
deotelan:

Tasha seems your now thru wiv IGWE419 so lets take it 1step at a time cuz your alredy makin tins kinna complex 2start wit can i av yr email so we culd chat on messenger.
If she's truly 16, ain't u an old man?? Sound lik a kid too. Hmmmmm!
BABE!:

" I've been around the world, I've seen lot of guyz, but the love way IGBO BOYS give me I no fit find am nowhere nowhere nowhere no,"

"Sweet sweet love sweet sweet love, the love way them  give me, I no fit find am nowhere nowhere
nowhere no"  Dr sid---Something about You. wink
cool, & true.
Re: South-east Girls Vs All Other Tribes,can't Just Get Enough Of Them They R 2much! by Natasha2(f): 2:17pm On Apr 17, 2011
deotelan:

Tasha seems your now thru wiv IGWE419 so lets take it 1step at a time cuz your alredy makin tins kinna complex 2start wit can i av yr email so we culd chat on messenger.
huh take things step by step to where?? duh don't even think of it my heart is closed but email is open its in my profile anyway, Roc choc baby kiss
Re: South-east Girls Vs All Other Tribes,can't Just Get Enough Of Them They R 2much! by 190: 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2011
annawhite must hear this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Babe Give You Deadline To Marry Her Wetin You Go Do? / FUNNY BBM Updates Only In Naija / 60 Things ALL GIRLS Should Know About GUYS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.