Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Photo: See The Embarrassment Done To Obama At An Event. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: See The Embarrassment Done To Obama At An Event. (3440 Views)

Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria / Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC / Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: See The Embarrassment Done To Obama At An Event. by Nobody: 1:46am On Nov 27, 2015
Ok
Re: Photo: See The Embarrassment Done To Obama At An Event. by EdCure: 7:28am On Nov 27, 2015
bueze046:
Facts.

*Obama at this event only with daughter no security
*His daughter stays natural, no makeups, no hairs/weavons attached, ear rings etc

*All eyes on the banana both those at the back
*It looks like photo shop pix at first sight
*He is their president, but they still disappointed on him just like we on yours
*Because he's Africa, they still see him as a monkey

*this photo made my day

That's not Obama's daughter. It's his wife!
Re: Photo: See The Embarrassment Done To Obama At An Event. by orisa37: 9:09am On Nov 27, 2015
BO likes the madness.
Re: Photo: See The Embarrassment Done To Obama At An Event. by EdCure: 10:11am On Nov 27, 2015
musicwriter:

This's a make-believe photo. It's not real!.

If the mods are dumb enough not to delete this thread or if they put it on front page, I'll consider deleting my account on this forum.
I don't get you. What's unreal about it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dollar Has Not Increased Since Buhari Entered Office. / I Pray Nothing Happen To Our President Okorocha May Steps In As VP / BUHARI Orders Takeover Of Airspace From Ghana For 1st Time In 70 Years (2015News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.