Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

How Do I Make Him Love Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make Him Love Me? (800 Views)

The REAL Reason Sleeping with Him Won't Make him Love You / Ladies, 12 Steps To Make Him Love You / Ladies, Sex Isn't Love! You Can't Give Him Your Body Just To Make Him Love You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make Him Love Me? by titsandbra(f): 11:49am On May 26, 2009
l met this guy and we have been going out for a month now. up until sarturday he made no sexual advances to me but on saturday he took me home for the first time and we made love. l am afraid that making love to him will change the way he feels about me, so l started beign a little sarcastic pretendung that l didnt care about him. l am afraid that if l show him that l care that he may yake me for granted.
this guy knows how to cover his affections but l cant be sure that he has any affections for me.
l want to be close to him without making it obvious that l am going crazy about him, please tell me how l can make him notice me with his heart.
Re: How Do I Make Him Love Me? by sexyboy(m): 11:53am On May 26, 2009
titsandbra:

l met this guy and we have been going out for a month now. up until sarturday he made no sexual advances to me but on saturday he took me home for the first time and we made love. l am afraid that making love to him will change the way he feels about me, so l started beign a little sarcastic pretendung that l didnt care about him. l am afraid that if l show him that l care that he may yake me for granted.
this guy knows how to cover his affections but l cant be sure that he has any affections for me.
l want to be close to him without making it obvious that l am going crazy about him, please tell me how l can make him notice me with his heart.

Impossible task!!!
Re: How Do I Make Him Love Me? by Nobody: 11:54am On May 26, 2009
I don't think there is anything you need to do than just be natural.  Like the popular saying (Que Sera, Sera (Whatever Will Be, Will Be).  If he is your real guy he won't change.
Re: How Do I Make Him Love Me? by titsandbra(f): 11:59am On May 26, 2009
shebbi thanx
Re: How Do I Make Him Love Me? by Gentlelady(f): 12:01pm On May 26, 2009
I think you should try to be friends with him and be a dependable ally/friend. Accept him as he is and do not try to change him to what you will like.
Please try to create activities alone or with friends to make yourself happy, do not allow your happiness to depend on anyone.

If it is going to be it will be.

All the best.
Re: How Do I Make Him Love Me? by biola44: 12:01pm On May 26, 2009
medicine after death
Re: How Do I Make Him Love Me? by Okanran(m): 12:06pm On May 26, 2009
biola44:

medicine after death

Quite apt. . . talk 'bout putting the cart b4 the horse. grin

@ OP: Thank ur stars the guy is still around 2 stomach ur formings.

titsandbra:

Well to each his/her own, the guy might just be ok with ur initial personality. No need changing now that u've done the deed.
Re: How Do I Make Him Love Me? by Feelitx(m): 12:08pm On May 26, 2009
Let it come naturally. Support him in all he does and stand by him.Note that consistency will always count.
Re: How Do I Make Him Love Me? by bblacky(f): 12:16pm On May 26, 2009
Gentlelady:

I think you should try to be friends with him and be a dependable ally/friend. Accept him as he is and do not try to change him to what you will like.
Please try to create activities alone or with friends to make yourself happy, do not allow your happiness to depend on anyone.

If it is going to be it will be.

All the best.

concured, dats d best advice so far in this post, n i have benefited from it.
Re: How Do I Make Him Love Me? by iice(f): 12:38pm On May 26, 2009
titsandbra:

You are being sarcastic and pretending not to care about him. Isn't that the opposite of what you want to achieve?
Re: How Do I Make Him Love Me? by boy1(m): 3:57pm On May 26, 2009
Wetin i go talk now
u don give am chop.
anyways use ur sense/agbari.
Re: How Do I Make Him Love Me? by luxoire(f): 4:01pm On May 26, 2009
just be yourself - he will notice you and if he likes what he sees, he will stick around whether the sex is good or bad (well at least long enough to work through any problems together)

dont assume and presume things you are not even sure of - you haven't know him long wnough to be making an 'educational guess'
Re: How Do I Make Him Love Me? by boy1(m): 4:07pm On May 26, 2009
Be cool!don't make any move
if he appreciate u,
if he's 4 real,
then u don't have any wahala.

(1) (Reply)

Can Long Distance Relationships Really Work? / How Old Is Ur Relationship / Should I Leave This Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.