Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

5 Things You Should Do If She Is Not Enjoying The S EX - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things You Should Do If She Is Not Enjoying The S EX (673 Views)

Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship / See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You / Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Should Do If She Is Not Enjoying The S EX by yusaze: 7:32am On Nov 27, 2015
The way and frequency of your thru sts will always determine the kind of plea sure your woman gets, so you need to get creative.
These five tips could help.

1. Insert and rock: You can try inserting and simply rocking back and forth. You may want to add synchronized breathing too.

2. Shallow thrusting. It does not have to be all deep, all the time. The most sensitive ner ve endings in the va gina are near the opening and 1 to 2 inches inside. A pe nis that is average or long may not adequately stim ulate that area with only deep th rusting.
For the male, shallow th rusting allows constant stimulation of the head of the pe nis, the coro nal ridge and the fren ulum, all very sensitive areas. Many lovers enjoy several shallow th-rusts before each full thrust.

3. Deeper thr-usts: This are still good too. It brings the man’s pubic bone in contact with the woman’s cli-toral area and also pulls on the inner lips, which provides more stim-ulation to the cl-itoral area.

4. The number 9: This is a s ex move based on the number 9. Start with 9 shall-ow stro-kes and 1 dee-p, then 8 sh-allow and 2 deep, 7 shallow and 3 deep, etc. While this is not the most ideal due to the amount of brain work required (who can calculate when trying to or-gasm, right) you can try as much as possible to apply your thrusts to this frequency.

5. Vary the speed: You can also try the th-rust and hold technique, where you thrust and stay still, giving her a chance to feel your depth. Another option is thru-sting in a circular motion.

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2015/11/5-things-you-should-do-if-she-is-not-enyoying-sx.html
Re: 5 Things You Should Do If She Is Not Enjoying The S EX by Erukumakanaki: 7:36am On Nov 27, 2015
Excluding first-timers, Every woman enjoys Sex Except she has a borehole Pussay angry

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read: Omo Pastor Turns Into A Baddo {Part 1} / Ladies; What Qualities Do You Find Least Attractive In A Guy? / I Would Love To Wear Dreadlock Mohawk For This Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.