Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship (6496 Views)

You Are Not Enjoying Marriage If You Don't Know These. / Am Enjoying My Sexless Relationship With My Girlfriend.... / I Am Not Enjoying Sex With My Husband, Woman Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by LVStone(m): 12:53am On Jan 07, 2017
Hello everyone, I really need candid opinion that can help move my relationship forward.

I and my fiancee are born-again Christian with no sex relationship for 3years now. Not even kissing let alone other stuff and we are both Virgins.

I am a graduate with a relatively good Job and she is a final year student in the University.

I really love her but their are things I covet in other relationships that I think its normal for me to have it without demanding it from her.

1. She doesn't call me love names until 3months ago that I forced her to.
2. She doesn't discuss what she feels about me but enjoys me telling her what I feel about her.
3. She doesn't cook for me.
4.She avoids mature discussions relating to sex and of course I am not a kid. I sometimes bring this up to know her sexual orientation not because I wanted sex.
5. She forcefully tell me she loves me until recently that she developed courage to do so.
6. She is so shy to show me any actions of love when we are together let alone in the public.

Anytime I discus all of these with her she usually make spirituality as an excuse that I should wait till after marriage then she will show me how much she loves me. She said she believes doing all this will get us to fornicate. I tried convincing her opinion but no positive response.

I love her so much, how do I marry someone I can't see her actions of love and I don't want to start thinking other wise please advise me on what to do.
Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 07, 2017
Wow! Very interesting story

But unfortunately.........

6 Likes

Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by dacovajnr: 12:54am On Jan 07, 2017
The Fucktards Gang are not far from this post
Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by Nobody: 1:10am On Jan 07, 2017
Bros no vex o. Me no sabi twist words.

You don lose this one already. Na NYSC go put asunder because there eye dey open and obviously you would become too boring suddenly. Guess its 1st time for both of you.

My 1st relationship in sch was with all this spirikoko sister, my dear na only my enemy I wish such relationships...too spiritual to be expressive, yet she enjoyed my expressions, i nearly caught heart attack

5 Likes

Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by LVStone(m): 1:13am On Jan 07, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

You don lose this one already. Na only nysc go put asunder because there eye dey open and obviously you would become too boring suddenly.

So what do you have to say as an advice ?
Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by Micheezy7(m): 1:17am On Jan 07, 2017
P
Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by Nobody: 1:22am On Jan 07, 2017
LVStone:

So what do you have to say as an advice ?
I really don't know bcus such women (won't call them girls) are difficult

You have to prepare for heartbreak sha any moment from now bcus shss not watering the rel from her own side with flavours that would make it last. Such girls would need to get exposed through some randy guys and would actually take time. The funny thing is after she gets exposed she won't want you again as the rel is boring (and she'll fail to remember she's d cause), she'll say you're not romantic...but you actually are.

At the end you would feel your time is wasted. So try to be serious with her coming up with romantic tips(not necessarily sex), if she refuse, start extending your tentacles to find a more understanding one. But keep her as a friend as she chose to be after several effort you made.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by LVStone(m): 1:28am On Jan 07, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

I really don't know bcus such women (won't call them girls) are difficult

You have to prepare for heartbreak sha any moment from now bcus shss not watering the rel from her own side with flavours that would make it last. Such girls would need to get exposed through some randy guys and would actually take time. The funny thing is after she gets exposed she won't want you again as the rel is boring (and she'll fail to remember she's d cause), she'll say you're not romantic...but you actually are.

At the end you would feel your time is wasted. So try to be serious with her coming up with romantic tips(not necessarily sex), if she refuse, start extending your tentacles to find a more understanding one. But keep her as a friend as she chose to be after several effort you made.

Thanks for your points, heartbreak is what I never planned for this is my first relationship since I was born. I never got into relationship till I got to final year in school.
Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by Nobody: 1:37am On Jan 07, 2017
LVStone:

Thanks for your points, heartbreak is what I never planned for this is my first relationship since I was born. I never got into relationship till I got to final year in school.
I understand, that's why its this serious for you both. You probably met at the sch fellowship or thereabout. I sabi those things...bro this, sister that.

Thank God say you don finish sch sef. D day i carry heartbreak enter exam hall i no go forget. Na poor result i take enter 200level all because of this deeeperlife girl.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by ArinzeAlec(m): 4:05am On Jan 07, 2017
Truth be told man, practically the only one making it all work. One thing about this typical love is whom ever opens eye first will dame the order less romantic especially its from her. Hide your feelings of expression and act like you careless. It might be crazy but she'd will blow it out and express it too.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by fergieboy: 4:23am On Jan 07, 2017
Smart gal.. Actually she is right .. Doing all that might make her to fornicate with you

Though if I were u.. I will look for a way to disvirgin that lady badly

By so doing .. You get to know her real self

But till then .. Its guess work ..

1 Like

Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 5:06am On Jan 07, 2017
Op said he is a virgin but needs a pet name(lol) he wants to hear tins about love and stuffs like that.......
NL ehhhhh, nothing wey person no go hear.....
& for your mind, u think u are a virgin neither her...

Anyway, watin conscine me.....

continue fooling yourself, she is a virgin right.....

Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by profhezekiah: 5:19am On Jan 07, 2017
Bro dis is wailing,if U cant wait to av d full package God has given to U because of just earthly thing U r on ur own,if U knw hw many pple r jealous of U now, U ll knw God av truely bless U, I av my own born again sister 2,I av turn myself to b a commando n a sniper to keep her safe
Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by profhezekiah: 5:24am On Jan 07, 2017
bros where dId U keep ur brain when typing dis U didnt try at all
fergieboy:
Smart gal.. Actually she is right .. Doing all that might make her to fornicate with you

Though if I were u.. I will look for a way to disvirgin that lady badly

By so doing .. You get to know her real self

But till then .. Its guess work ..
Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by fergieboy: 5:32am On Jan 07, 2017
profhezekiah:
bros where dId U keep ur brain when typing dis U didnt try at all
In your mums hole

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by ikp120(m): 5:40am On Jan 07, 2017
That's why I can't date any of those those "churchy" and "spiritual" girls out there.

I prefer this type

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by Nobody: 6:00am On Jan 07, 2017
Believe her and wait. You're matured enough to make your own decision.
Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by barrackbwoi(m): 6:12am On Jan 07, 2017
Find another gurl, there are some relationship you just need to let go.

Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by Skelewu: 6:42am On Jan 07, 2017
undecided

You want a born again girlfriend, yet you want her to kiss you and show you love? Are you for real? Is that how born again people behave?

If you are not comfortable with how your born again gf behaves, then simply dump her and find an experienced girl who will kiss you, hug you and prolly give you a blow jjob. It's either you have a born again gf or you don't, you can't eat your cake and have it.

5 Likes

Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by Cholls(m): 6:53am On Jan 07, 2017
my brother what am about to say now at the end I know some ignorant will call for my head...........now brother, I don't see any reason why two devoted Christians should marry themselves not that its a bad idea but the idea of the religion called Christianity is to go out into the WORLD to win lost souls........I dont see any challenge in a devoted Christian marrying a devoted Christian but it will be a challenge when a devoted Christian marry a prostitute in order to win her soul back to Christ.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by LVStone(m): 7:31am On Jan 07, 2017
ArinzeAlec:
Truth be told man, practically the only one making it all work. One thing about this typical love is whom ever opens eye first will dame the order less romantic especially its from her. Hide your feelings of expression and act like you careless. It might be crazy but she'd will blow it out and express it too.

Thanks Brother

1 Like

Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by LVStone(m): 7:36am On Jan 07, 2017
Skelewu:
undecided

You want a born again girlfriend, yet you want her to kiss you and show you love? Are you for real? Is that how born again people behave?

If you are not comfortable with how your born again gf behaves, then simply dump her and find an experienced girl who will kiss you, hug you and prolly give you a blow jjob. It's either you have a born again gf or you don't, you can't eat your cake and have it.

You need to learn how to read and assimilate, I didn't say that I wanted kiss, I said we are virgins and we don't kiss jst to express the chastity in our relationship, for your information some Virgins romance all they do is not to do the real thing but that is hypocrisy. I need an advice not just a comment thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by Skelewu: 7:41am On Jan 07, 2017
LVStone:

You need to learn how to read and assimilate, I didn't say that I wanted kiss, I said we are virgins and we don't kiss jst to express the chastity in our relationship, for your information some Virgins romance all they do is not to do the real thing but that is hypocrisy. I need an advice not just a comment thanks.

Dude, my advice is contained therein, except you can't comprehend. Dump her and find an experienced girl, shikena! Since you're so bored with your virgin, born again girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by KINGwax007(m): 7:52am On Jan 07, 2017
One thing abt shy girls is that they are very good in expressing themselves with their friends if you ever allow them..

These are wot u need to do...

1. Stop being serious

2. Laugh loudly in her company and make jokes

3. Compliments her when she wasn't expecting it. And dnt do it in a serious manner.

4. Don't ask her to express herself by force, instead, tease her on why she isn't.

5. Make sexual comments, whether she likes it or not, but before you start, make her understand that you dnt need sex until being wedded.

But I must tell you the truth...

She might so well get fuccked during service year...most of these girls get fascinated and lost with interesting guy. You better make yourself one before u lose her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by LVStone(m): 8:15am On Jan 07, 2017
KINGwax007:
One thing abt shy girls is that they are very good in expressing themselves with their friends if you ever allow them..

These are wot u need to do...

1. Stop being serious

2. Laugh loudly in her company and make jokes

3. Compliments her when she wasn't expecting it. And dnt do it in a serious manner.

4. Don't ask her to express herself by force, instead, tease her on why she isn't.

5. Make sexual comments, whether she likes it or not, but before you start, make her understand that you dnt need sex until being wedded.

But I must tell you the truth...

She might so well get fuccked during service year...most of these girls get fascinated and lost with interesting guy. You better make yourself one before u lose her

Thanks Man!
Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by collinshrf: 8:26am On Jan 07, 2017
this is what you get when you date a 16 years old deeper life girl ;Dthis is what you get when you date a 16 years old deeper life girl
Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by firstking01(m): 8:39am On Jan 07, 2017
Cholls:
my brother what am about to say now at the end I know some ignorant will call for my head...........now brother, I don't see any reason why two devoted Christians should marry themselves not that its a bad idea but the idea of the religion called Christianity is to go out into the WORLD to win lost souls........I dont see any challenge in a devoted Christian marrying a devoted Christian but it will be a challenge when a devoted Christian marry a prostitute in order to win her soul back to Christ.
Smh, i pity for you and this your thinking.
Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by Vikky014(f): 11:33am On Jan 07, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

You don lose this one already. Na NYSC go put asunder because there eye dey open and obviously you would become too boring suddenly. Guess its 1st time for both of you.

My 1st relationship in sch was with all this spirikoko sister, my dear na only my enemy I wish such relationships...too spiritual to be expressive, yet she enjoyed my expressions, i nearly caught heart attack
this NYSC GO PUT ASUNDER POO IS GETTING STALE. DT WS HOW MY EX LISTENED TO MUMU ADVISE FROM HIS FRNDS DT I WILL GET DISVIRGINED DURING NYSC.FUNNY ENOUGH Whn he ws serving i believed he ws responsible as he ws a virgin Doc Nt knowing dt he ws frolicking wt girls. now the wonderful relationship ended up bc i refused to hv sex wt him. since 2015 i'm yet to go for service and i'm still a virgin nt bc i dnt hv d opportunity to hv sex. it is only my own decision to keep myslf in other to safe guard my emotion. now the bobo saw me this christmas and strtd shading tears dt he regreted his actions. i jst told him to move on that i'm nt interested bc he broke mytrust and hrt...So pls NYSC cant put any asunder it depends on both parties.
cc LVStone

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by Vikky014(f): 11:37am On Jan 07, 2017
LVStone:
Hello everyone, I really need candid opinion that can help move my relationship forward.

I and my fiancee are born-again Christian with no sex relationship for 3years now. Not even kissing let alone other stuff and we are both Virgins.

I am a graduate with a relatively good Job and she is a final year student in the University.

I really love her but their are things I covet in other relationships that I think its normal for me to have it without demanding it from her.

1. She doesn't call me love names until 3months ago that I forced her to.
2. She doesn't discuss what she feels about me but enjoys me telling her what I feel about her.
3. She doesn't cook for me.
4.She avoids mature discussions relating to sex and of course I am not a kid. I sometimes bring this up to know her sexual orientation not because I wanted sex.
5. She forcefully tell me she loves me until recently that she developed courage to do so.
6. She is so shy to show me any actions of love when we are together let alone in the public.

Anytime I discus all of these with her she usually make spirituality as an excuse that I should wait till after marriage then she will show me how much she loves me. She said she believes doing all this will get us to fornicate. I tried convincing her opinion but no positive response.

I love her so much, how do I marry someone I can't see her actions of love and I don't want to start thinking other wise please advise me on what to do.
hello hv a hrt to hrt tlk wt her abt ur fears. as a girl she will understand dnt break up wt her pls if nt u will regret it.
Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by LVStone(m): 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2017
Vikky014:
hello hv a hrt to hrt tlk wt her abt ur fears. as a girl she will understand dnt break up wt her pls if nt u will regret it.

I appreciate the hope you restored unto me, I have severally attempted to discuss this with her and anytime I start with something related she quickly beg her ways out of the discussion with the word. "Just be patient" after this she will tell me to change the topic.

or she keep quiet.
Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 07, 2017
Vikky014:
this NYSC GO PUT ASUNDER POO IS GETTING STALE. DT WS HOW MY EX LISTENED TO MUMU ADVISE FROM HIS FRNDS DT I WILL GET DISVIRGINED DURING NYSC.FUNNY ENOUGH Whn he ws serving i believed he ws responsible as he ws a virgin Doc Nt knowing dt he ws frolicking wt girls. now the wonderful relationship ended up bc i refused to hv sex wt him. since 2015 i'm yet to go for service and i'm still a virgin nt bc i dnt hv d opportunity to hv sex. it is only my own decision to keep myslf in other to safe guard my emotion. now the bobo saw me this christmas and strtd shading tears dt he regreted his actions. i jst told him to move on that i'm nt interested bc he broke mytrust and hrt...So pls NYSC cant put any asunder it depends on both parties.
cc LVStone
Wasn't even talking about sex in the first place talkless of virginity. Nysc is an eye opener about many things and not only about sex. The op wasnt talking about sex in the first place, hes talking about affection and romantic expression in relationship.

6 Likes

Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 07, 2017
Are you even sure she loves you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Sex Almost Made Me Lose My Woman To Another Man/thing / Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street(photo,18+) / Perfect Breakup Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.