Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,663 members, 7,955,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:36 AM

*ladies* Can You Get Pregnant For A Guy Too Old To Live With His Mother...?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / *ladies* Can You Get Pregnant For A Guy Too Old To Live With His Mother...?? (661 Views)

Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law / Is The Guy Too Cheap Or Is The Girl Too Greedy?? See Pictures / Photos!! See What This Guy Too Posted On Facebook After Sleeping With His Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*ladies* Can You Get Pregnant For A Guy Too Old To Live With His Mother...?? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
'therefore shall a man leave his father and mother and cleave to his wife, and they both shall be one' genesis 1:

theres this guy in my neighbourhood, a masters degree holder but no job. So last yr, he impregnated his girl friend and it resulted to a quick marriage. Now, theyre married with a lovely kid, living in the mom's house (his dad is late), and probably feeding from the woman's coffers

So, considering the economic instability and rate of unemployment in the nation, before a guy gets a room for rent, and start talking of leaving em mama food...........can you as a lady date the guy, and even become pregnant for him At what age do you think a responsible guy should be, before going solo from em mama
Re: *ladies* Can You Get Pregnant For A Guy Too Old To Live With His Mother...?? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
Honest replies......and no dissing!
Re: *ladies* Can You Get Pregnant For A Guy Too Old To Live With His Mother...?? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
Mucheeew MUBBISH undecided
Re: *ladies* Can You Get Pregnant For A Guy Too Old To Live With His Mother...?? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
Dumb question...undecided
Re: *ladies* Can You Get Pregnant For A Guy Too Old To Live With His Mother...?? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
Estharfabian:
Dumb question...undecided

how is it dumb People have choices. Except u dont want to respond cos ure afraid.
Re: *ladies* Can You Get Pregnant For A Guy Too Old To Live With His Mother...?? by nzeobi(m): 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
Is living outside the family house an achievement.
I don't think it's bad except those living in face me I slap you
Re: *ladies* Can You Get Pregnant For A Guy Too Old To Live With His Mother...?? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
basbone:

how is it dumb People have choices. Except u dont want to respond cos ure afraid.
Afraid of what exactly?undecided

No one wants to date a Mama's boy...
Re: *ladies* Can You Get Pregnant For A Guy Too Old To Live With His Mother...?? by Cutehector(m): 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
Well no guy comes tellin every girl he lives wit his parents... I think young girls should sensitize themselves on d dangers of following boys up and down... Because one doesnt hav sex just like dat, its only tru sweet talk dat makes a girl to b on his bed... Nd d next thing, kerewa happens....
Re: *ladies* Can You Get Pregnant For A Guy Too Old To Live With His Mother...?? by JoeCutie(m): 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
Op, if not for the very fact that everybody is entitled to their opinion, and by so doing, have rights to freedom of speech/expression, I'd have said some really bad stuff to you. But... lipsrsealed

With posts as dumb as this, this forum loses its aura by the second. I'm tired already. embarassed undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: *ladies* Can You Get Pregnant For A Guy Too Old To Live With His Mother...?? by Favolly(f): 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
Re: *ladies* Can You Get Pregnant For A Guy Too Old To Live With His Mother...?? by Favolly(f): 6:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
Re: *ladies* Can You Get Pregnant For A Guy Too Old To Live With His Mother...?? by Favolly(f): 6:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
OP, the title of this your thread is just somehow.
Try and rephrase it, maybe you'll get more contributions

(1) (Reply)

When You Meet That Sexyangellia.... / When She Said She Can Only Date An Oil And Gas Worker / Insensitive Men, Please Learn From Your Brother In The Zoo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.