Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

The New Language Of Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The New Language Of Nairalanders (420 Views)

Understanding The Secret Language Of Women / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders / Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Language Of Nairalanders by Donicobone(m): 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
Do u know that today almost every body is praying for rapture to come, I mean right now, the question is how many of us are ready? Am not discussing religion here, but I want us to be neutral and be sincere to our self, how many of us are ready to go right now? Are u prepared? People will be saying END TIME this END TIME that, we should be praying and hoping that God give us more time to dwell and enjoy the earth before departing to Glory.
Re: The New Language Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
How is this romantic

1 Like

Re: The New Language Of Nairalanders by jaymichael(m): 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
Endtime have teyed na, it just reinvented itself.
Re: The New Language Of Nairalanders by EbukaHades10(m): 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
End time post
Re: The New Language Of Nairalanders by fajani(m): 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
end time preacher
Re: The New Language Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
Donicobone:
Do u know that today almost every body is praying for rapture to come, I mean right now, the question is how many of us are ready? Am not discussing religion here, but I want us to be neutral and be sincere to our self, how many of us are ready to go right now? Are u prepared? People will be saying END TIME this END TIME that, we should be praying and hoping that God give us more time to dwell and enjoy the earth before departing to Glory.
End time post and End time op.
Re: The New Language Of Nairalanders by faith551(m): 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
End time end timers grin
This is the first time am using the phrase, and probably the last cause it pisses me off

(1) (Reply)

Qualities That Makes The Lady And Guy Attractive / Speak Up: Bottle It Up & You'll Choke On It! / Boy, 18, Goes Wild For Failing To Win Lady’s Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.