Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Understanding The Secret Language Of Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Understanding The Secret Language Of Women (34046 Views)

Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex-understanding The Importance Behind The Sounds / Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? / 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by Lazyreporta(m): 10:13am On May 24, 2018
Women have their own secret language, and yet they expect men to understand it. Pay attention guys. It is not what she says, but what she does that is the key to breaking this code. They are more subtle in their responses, instead of direct, like men are. For example, if you ask a woman something, and she responds with: I’ll think about it. It means no. Chances are, she may have put on a bland face to go with that remark, but if you are watching closely, you can catch the clues in her face.

If you ask a woman you just met for her phone number and she says: Well, I don’t give it out, but why don’t you give me one of your business cards? It means: I’m not interested. As I mentioned before, we have trained women not to reject us to our face, so they have had to develop more subtle ways of getting around to saying: No.

It is about understanding what all the cues mean. When a woman says: You never listen to me. Or: You never do this for me or that for me. In that moment, it is simply what she’s feeling. It doesn’t mean that you have never, ever done this or that for her. All it means is in that present moment, you are failing as a man to give her the presence that she is looking for from you.

That is why women tend to generalize a lot when they are saying things. They will say: I can’t stand you, or: You’re such a jerk, or she gets really mad and says she hates you. It doesn’t mean that she does not love you any more, but right then and there, in that moment, she is feeling that she hates your guts, because you failed, and she’s simply expressing that to you. Again, don’t take it personally.

She may be completely shut down to you. By your presence and communicating with her, you are going to work to open her back up. Once she is back open, she will usually apologize for what she said, with something like: I was just really emotional. Or she may be all over you and say: I love you! That is just her being a woman. It is part of the weathering of the storm.

Understanding the secret language is all about understanding what her responses mean. Guys think logically, and women think emotionally. Most of the time, women giving advice on other women are not going to come out and say: Well, she doesn’t like you. They do not want to come right out and tell you the things that hurt your feelings.

The more pauses a woman uses during speaking is an indication that she is thinking hard about how to try and word something. Listen carefully to her wording at this point. She is trying very hard not to be impolite or rude, but the actual words and where she places inflections on those words will tell you exactly what she is trying to say.

For example, you go up to a woman and say: Is anyone sitting here? Compare these statements: No, it’s open. Or she hesitates, shrugs, looks down or away and says: ...No...It’s open. The first one says that the seat is open and you are welcome to sit next to her. The second one says: If you really have to. The seat is open, but I’d rather you left it that way.

With a guy, language is like simplistic, straightforward dog commands: Sit, stay, lie down, and roll over. With a woman, it is like the cat analogy. You have to read her actions. You always judge a woman by what she does, not what she says. If she breaks a date and then tells you that she can’t wait to see you again in the same sentence, the bottom line is that she still broke the date. That tells me that she has a very low attraction, and she doesn’t really care to see me. When she says: But I can’t wait to see you again, it is her way of trying to make you feel good, and not be upset or mad at her for breaking the date.
She hopes you will just figure it out. Women will understand what that response means. Most guys don’t understand what that response means.

LAZYREPORTA

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by Lazyreporta(m): 10:14am On May 24, 2018
Lazyreporta is a romance blogger..

If you want money, go to finance section.

By the way, read to understand..
Don't quote me if you only read the headline, Abeg.

Only 3 out of every 100 guys really knows how to handle their women.

Be among "the 3% men!!!"

Learn to listen as a man...
It's not what she says but what she does!

Cc: Dominique

20 Likes

Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:18am On May 24, 2018
ubunja does it better

14 Likes

Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:20am On May 24, 2018
only ubunja knows the "secret language" of women

7 Likes

Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by IMASTEX: 8:26pm On May 24, 2018
Use the time to discover how to increase your source of income. I.e. you can invest your time into snail farming.

+2348053363999

6 Likes

Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by NwaAmaikpe: 8:27pm On May 24, 2018
shocked

So you are indirectly implying that when a woman says "no" when you are trying to debbé she actually means yes?
Or when she says she is done with you, you should keep holding on because she doesn't mean it?

That's fvcked up man.
People like this OP are the ones that encourage Nigerian girls to act confused and are the same ones that girls turn around like okoso.
Folks like this are the ones that stay awake at night thinking of how to please the same woman moaning under Kebiru's duvet.

Which one is secret language? Are they fairies?
Only mumu footmat fvckboys have this mentality.

O boy, life is easy.
Don't allow a girl to drink garri on top of your punk.
Let her talk her mind.
If she is game, a nyüö.
If she isn't game, I-kó her way.

I don't know about any stupid secret language, all I understand in a woman is body language.
Once a girl visits; she didn't just come to watch telemundo because the reason a balloon plays around a pin is to be pierced.

Life is easy.

199 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by Xisnin(m): 8:27pm On May 24, 2018
Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by weyreypey: 8:27pm On May 24, 2018
Don't try this nonsense with Ibadan gals

6 Likes

Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by oshe11: 8:28pm On May 24, 2018
Rubbish talk

2 Likes

Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by chaarly(m): 8:28pm On May 24, 2018
i did not read the post but i think we all should ask fmr. President Obasanjo #WhereIsThePower

In Fela's Voice. . .

Look Obasanjo, before anything at all he go say
oh lord oh lord oh lord oh lord oh lord
oh lordddd uhd uhd uhd
and he dey do bad bad, bad bad, bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad thing
through Jesus Christ our Lord
Amen Amen Amen

Well, nobody sang about Buhari. . but not to worry, after 2019, there'll be lotsa diss tracks

2 Likes

Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by Edimogb: 8:28pm On May 24, 2018
I will comment later let me read the post first
Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by morikee: 8:29pm On May 24, 2018
Just observing @NwaAmaikpe

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 24, 2018
bruv you have said something similar yesterday
Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by moneyadulttube: 8:29pm On May 24, 2018
Don't even waste your time trying to understand their secret because at the end you won't understand anything.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by asawanathegreat(m): 8:29pm On May 24, 2018
Women are good in pretends

3 Likes

Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by Donald3d(m): 8:30pm On May 24, 2018
grin grin
Women wahala no be here, it takes patience and learning to read emotions, facial expressions , physchology.Its not a easy something .
Sometimes :
Yes means Yes
Yes means maybe
Yes means No
No means No
No means maybe
No also means Yes

Women have defied all sense of logic, but they are very awesome beings if you find the right one and make her a queen, she would make you a king .
As I always say, a woman has a God given ability to push you to success and endless wealth , or push you to failure or the valley of death...
Stay away from confused girls, be around the ones who have a direction for their life , and most importantly know what they want !
Choose wisely

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by Bossontop(m): 8:30pm On May 24, 2018
So i should always go out of my way to please her??.....fuçk dat men.....no thanks!!!

10 Likes

Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by devigblegble: 8:31pm On May 24, 2018
I’m not unemployed I’ve got so many things I’m tryna understand so understanding women is not a priority for me if they like they can speak 10 million languages, that s h It don’t pay my bills

20 Likes

Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by soberdrunk(m): 8:31pm On May 24, 2018
angry
Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 24, 2018
A Woman after welcoming her husband back from work asked him,darling will eat befo you eat or do u prefer to eat after you eat? if you know,you know Lol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by EzeDiEgo1: 8:31pm On May 24, 2018
Disgusting
Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by gqboyy(m): 8:32pm On May 24, 2018
You never know with women

James Hadley Chase, 1949

7 Likes

Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by Essentials1(m): 8:32pm On May 24, 2018
Most people think that women are so complicated and decide its better to just accept them this way they are than to understand them

Best Small Business Loan Websites You Can Use To Boost Your Business
www.smalllbusinessloans..com/2018/05/best-small-business-loan-websites-you.html
Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by zicoraads: 8:33pm On May 24, 2018
Mtcewwwwwwww!

Do they understand themselves? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 24, 2018
You mean a responsible man will sit down and decide of all the problems in the world,it's how to understand women is his problem.

#Spits into his eyes

12 Likes

Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:33pm On May 24, 2018
devigblegble:
I’m not unemployed I’ve got so many things I’m tryna understand so understanding women is not a priority for me if they like they can speak 10 million languages, that s h It don’t pay my bills

Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by freshinko: 8:33pm On May 24, 2018
Lols..life goes on...
Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by Newsprex(m): 8:34pm On May 24, 2018
All these, just for the Toto? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:34pm On May 24, 2018
You no fit understand woman finish till this world end cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by arsenalman(m): 8:34pm On May 24, 2018
In this harsh economy you're still learning how to understand women. My quick advice to you is to get rich and women will be trying to understand you.

21 Likes

Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:34pm On May 24, 2018
grin

3 Likes

Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by AngelicBeing: 8:35pm On May 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So you are indirectly implying that when a woman says "no" when you are trying to debbé she actually means yes?
Or when she says she is done with you, you should keep holding on because she doesn't mean it?

That's fvcked up man.
People like this OP are the ones that encourage Nigerian girls to act confused and are the same ones that girls turn around like okoso.

Which one is secret language? Are they fairies?
Only footmat fvckboys have this mentality.

O boy, life is easy.
Don't allow a girl to drink garri in top of your punk.
Let her talk her mind.
If she is game, a nyüö.
If she isn't game, I-kó her way.

Life is easy.
tongue

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Staunch Nairalanders who met on facebook set to wed (photos) / Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.