Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) (50227 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? / What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister / Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by eaglechild: 10:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
nobeku:
You are in the class of Albert Einstein.. May God bless you.. Alot of folks here are KIDS.. yes.. Kids, mentally.. Sugarbelly is a confirmed RUNS GIRL that started quite early.. Who on earth agrees that she fell in love with a guy, finds out the guy loves orgies and yet you keep coming back FOR MORE.. WHATS SO SPECIAL ABOUT HER HUNGRY PUSEEEEEE that the Audu's have to crave after with feverish lust?How many parents have an idea of what little girls, from supposedly good homes, do all in the name of pleasure and being a hot babe?You claim you were scared then... So because their father is late now, YOU ARE BOLD The Sugar whatever her name is, is a BIG HO!!!!!!
Do you realise that a prostitute can be raped?

I do not know whether the story is true or not but what I can tell you is that rape victims are some of the most maltreated and misunderstood in our society.
I have dealt with many victims in my practice and it is very difficult for them to come out and share their story.
Not long ago a young victim of rape took her life because no one gave her support. Everyone including her mother blamed her for getting raped. It was on nairaland.
To make matters worse if the incident is not reported immediately and action taken, the evidence is lost. This is the case worldwide. And this always presents a challenge for the justice system even in the developed world.
It takes a lot of courage for the victims to come out and that courage often comes at a much later time after the act has occurred especially if the perpetrator is an influential person.

All I know is that the case is definitely worth investigating.
Everyone deserves justice both the alleged victim and accused.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by nkkystel(f): 10:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by Charly68: 10:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
Mustapha Abi what is the name of the principal rapist is already in the court of public opinion...I doubt it if this man can survive this mess..he has murdered sleep already & he will regret his action terribly.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by Goldencollins: 10:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
which responsible mother will give her 17yrs old daughter mid night curphew? pls this sugabelle girl should take a seat.
fake story

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by tbagjames(m): 11:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
Boss13:
Those Audu's kids may go free because of the statue of limitation, however, the damage to their reputation has been done.
Limitation period do not affect criminal cases
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by trapQ: 11:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
if you have nothing to say, then stfu.

do you know her personally to know that she's an olosho??
even the accused has said nothing about an issue as serious as this. that alone tells you that he might not be innocent.

be rational.
OZAOEKPE:
Who still listens to this mad woman, someone that scammed the country with her BBOG campaign.

The Mumu woman has forgotten our girls for just one girl that is even an olosho. @obyezeks is an ape....

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by Oduduwaboy(m): 12:39am On Nov 28, 2015
There are too many irrational beings in Nigeria & the country is doomed. This girls story is most likely and many foo.ls are mocking her!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by northvietnam(m): 1:05am On Nov 28, 2015
wheredemdey:

Internet warrior....empty vessels make the most noise.....check out serial killers...murderers....real bad boy...they all hv the silent attribute.....the igbos say a real man keeps his plans to his chest....not shouting and bleating like a goat......

Your type cannot even stand when u see dagger not to talk of bomb.

Go hide under ya mama's bed jare.
. kwisi i'see ahihiaa ,adiro GI Nmaa na aruu. well I don't have much to tell u. like I said before, thank your starts for social media, anything goes. if na real life u for buy the market wey u price. check my signature
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by amtaken(f): 1:15am On Nov 28, 2015
Thanks aunt Oby for taking up sugar Belly's case but:

1. What happened to our girls? We have hot heard of them since after 2015 Presidential Election results announcement. Have they been found or you no longer want them brought back?

2. What about our soldiers? Don't you think you should create a hash tag for them to be brought back also?

3. Please while you are at it ma'am, do not forget to bring back our president from Malta.

Thank you ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by Nobody: 2:04am On Nov 28, 2015
northvietnam:
. thank for social media, people will stay in the comfort of their rooms and type poo... & will also go scout free. I for put fork under your jaw..... mumuu
Shatap...na mouth you de.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by northvietnam(m): 2:05am On Nov 28, 2015
ismokeweed:

Shatap...na mouth you de.
how old r u
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by Nobody: 2:12am On Nov 28, 2015
northvietnam:
how old r u
Old enough to know a bag of hot air like you.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by femi4: 5:21am On Nov 28, 2015
amtaken:
Thanks aunt Oby for taking up sugar Belly's case but:

1. What happened to our girls? We have hot heard of them since after 2015 Presidential Election results announcement. Have they been found or you no longer want them brought back?

2. What about our soldiers? Don't you think you should create a hash tag for them to be brought back also?

3. Please while you are at it ma'am, do not forget to bring back our president from Malta.

Thank you ma'am.
If you don't have TV, please borrow one and watch channels TV news this morning
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by amtaken(f): 5:31am On Nov 28, 2015
I almost ignored your mention because of your uncivilised way of 'talking'.

Whatever Aunty Oby wanna say on Channels TV today does not close the lacuna created by her 9 months silence on the BBOG matter.

Don't expect me to read your mentions anymore.

Take care.
femi4:
If you don't have TV, please borrow one and watch channels TV news this morning
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by northvietnam(m): 6:29am On Nov 28, 2015
ismokeweed:

Old enough to know a hot bag of air like you.
. OK I give it to uuu , u win. are u happy now?? am the E warrior And you are live 7star Army General . Twaleeeee for uuuui.....
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by femi4: 6:36am On Nov 28, 2015
amtaken:
I almost ignored your mention because of your uncivilised way of 'talking'.

Whatever Aunty Oby wanna say on Channels TV today does not close the lacuna created by her 9 months silence on the BBOG matter.

Don't expect me to read your mentions anymore.

Take care.
Ignorant!
You are uninformed and uncultured. Go ahead and swim in your folly if you don't have any idea of what BBOG group had done in the past six months.

Anyway, I don't expect your fish brain to comprehend my "mentions"

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 28, 2015
northvietnam:
. OK I give it to uuu , u win. are u happy now?? am the E warrior And you are live 7star Army General . Twaleeeee for uuuui.....
Voltron you are still alive? You wan still start this morning abi...Oga we know your type.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by naijafella(m): 8:38am On Nov 28, 2015
Sugabelly cheesy cheesy grin cheesy....i want to lick sugar shocked shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
#Bringbackoursugabelly!!!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
MosakuAW:
Not all rich kids qare human, some are just Animals in human skins spoiled by their parents with riches.

So are some poor people animals, spoilt by their envy and greed.

You just ruined your write up with such a bad belle statement..
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by porshuch: 7:34am On Nov 30, 2015
[quote author=OZAOEKPE post=40466145][/quote] Idiot!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by porshuch: 7:35am On Nov 30, 2015
[quote author=OZAOEKPE post=40466145][/quote] Idiot! NKITA ARA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki Joins The Obamas, Usher & Others For Event At The White House. PICS / Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police / FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.